[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought fidget spinning was a dumb trend, but then I got mine.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: il_fullxfull.1119039384_oipk.jpg (146KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1119039384_oipk.jpg
146KB, 800x536px
I thought fidget spinning was a dumb trend, but then I got mine. I felt the spin, I felt it on my finger, I felt the rush of a good spin. It changed me. I got my spinner ironically, but I was wrong.

Its amazing, I'm smarter, more productive, more focused at work, a simple task is now much better.

Outsiders dont get it, they dont get us. I'm not saying were better but were more open minded and probably smarter.

I love this community, and I love this way of life.
>>
Agreed I bought a $5 spinner at Walgreens and I was so blown away that I sold my xbone and bought a $200 one. I can't wait for it to come in the mail.
>>
please keep brainless copypasta to /s4s/
thanks
>>
Once I stole a spinner from some little faggot after school ended, and was about to throw it away.

That was until I decided to give it one last spin, for shits and giggles.

When I did, pain surged through my cock. I looked down, and behold, my cock grown 30 inches. A qt Asian gril also started Making out with me outta nowhere.

My heart also turned from black to gold, so I gave it back to the poor kid.

Then my heart turned black as soon as it left my fingertips so I punched him and took it back.

Now I'm in this endless loop, help me.
>>
>>37116318
Hi goyim. It's me the inventor of the fidget spinner (((Catherine Hettinger))).

Oy goy I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you all wanna give me your shekels to spend on kosher foreskin bagels and cheese.

I originally made these fidget spinners as a way to distract Palestinian children from throwing rocks at gods chosen people, but now I realise they're super important. And while you're using a fidget spinner, don't forget to let Tyrone fuck your girlfriend. Fidget Spinners are tolerance goy.

Shabat Shalom kids! I've gotta go spend my millions of shekels now, these foreskins aren't gonna eat themselves!
>>
>>37116638
>LE KIKES XDDD
This isn't even remotely funny. It's just fucking annoying. Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>37116688
Speak for yourself.
You obviously have negative CHA modifer and are untrained in Banter.
That was a quality post and all you do is whine.
>>
>>37116638

I was first really concerned that this fad was being pushed by the jew, but it appears that it's just some she-kike jewing off the trend. Not started by her.

https://www.fatherly.com/play/catherine-hettinger-not-inventor-fidget-spinner-kickstarter/
>>
>>37115901
>dumb trend
i think you mean a meme
>>
>>37116809
>LOL (((GOY))) SHEKELS CHOSEN PEOPLE XDDDDDDD
Your memes are old, stale and were never really all that funny to begin with. Everyone is getting tired of you fat mouthbreathers shitting up every fucking thread with your stupid shit. That reddit spacing makes it so obvious that you were some faggot Nazi on r/altright that found his way to /pol/ during the election. The tidal wave of newfags like you brought on by /pol/ is butchering this site.
>>
>>37116814
That's just lame. What a bitch.

This cracked me up though.

>"Along with the opportunity to meet Hettinger in Orlando, big donors will receive 800 Classic Fidget Spinner Spinning De-stressor Finger Toys and have personal phone access to Hettinger."

>Ring at 3am
>"Hey Catherine, it's me again... yeah... yeah. there's about 30 of them stuck in my asshole this time, I keep trying to use one to get the others out, I've got like 800 so it made sense at the time. But then that one gets stuck up there too."
>>
is there any gifs or webms of this thing in action? I have no idea how this stuff works.
>>
>>37115901
>I love this community
Fuck off faggot. I hate people like you who water down the concept of community to like-minded people buying the same commercial products. You're like the apple fags and their worship of a fucking company.
>>
>>37116965
I thought "reddit spacing" was closer to the formatting in >>37116638
It's good that you've stepped up your insult game but tidal wave and butchering are a bit of a mixed metaphor. Please consider the following:
"You and the other losers from r/the_donald form a tidal wave originating from rumbling cancer of /pol/ that threatens to drown the rest of us."
>>
>>37116965
Well I for one am glad that normies are getting redpilled
>>
>>37116965
>reddit spacing

Fuck you sperg. I go to uni. Sorry for using proper sentence structure. I don't now and have never used reddit.
>>
>>37117194
>I thought "reddit spacing" was closer to the formatting in >>37116638
Yes, I was referring to that post. I figured the same retard posted it so I just addressed it in my second post to him. I don't care about your criticism of my metaphor, my point still stands. This site has been invaded by an army of failed normies and 14-year-old edgelords who keep hearing about "le alt-right" on the news and want to be part of the scary new boogeyman. They have no connection to this site and just see it as the place to let their edginess flow and the quality of this site is suffering because of it.
>>
>>37117387
>muh sentence structure
The point is to space large paragraphs of text to make things look nice, not do a giant fucking gap between 1-2 line strings of text.
>>
File: 1493262386523s.jpg (8KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493262386523s.jpg
8KB, 250x246px
>>37115901

> Related image. Nice job, /a/utist.
>>
>>37116638
Thank you, Catherine.
>And while you're using a fidget spinner, don't forget to let Tyrone fuck your girlfriend
Could you explain what this means? Seems a bit out of place.
>>
>fedoras are the head fedora
>vapes are the mouth fedora
>spinners are the finger fedora
what else is there?
>>
File: WorldSpider01.gif (43KB, 400x481px) Image search: [Google]
WorldSpider01.gif
43KB, 400x481px
>>37116965
heeb detected
>>
>>37117595
>Neckbeard who was rejected by his peers in high school and LARPs as a Nazi on /pol/ to feel powerful detected
Not Jewish, just not a gullible retard that sees the world through a confirmation bias.
>>
>>37117547
You'd rather a wall of text faggot?
>>
File: PEPEKILL.jpg (28KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
PEPEKILL.jpg
28KB, 665x662px
YOU FUCKING SHILLS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37117642

Way too much projection going on to not be a jew. Go kvetch elsewhere.
>>
>>37118863
>Go kvetch elsewhere
You're the one ranting about Jews in a thread about fucking fidget spinners. This is why people are getting sick of you retards. We can't even have a thread about a dumb toy without 50 /pol/beards shitting it up with their faggot jokes. Go project your gay Nazi power fantasy in your own containment board.
>>
File: 1495114338053.png (284KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495114338053.png
284KB, 714x1000px
>kids are going crazy over these toys
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (48KB, 528x384px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
48KB, 528x384px
>>37116965
>reddit spacing
What the conceivable fuck?
>>
>>37115901
>literally went to walgreens and saw a 7 year old buy one

You're a fucking idiot m8t.
>>
>>37117642
Why would hating Jews make me feel powerful? They control the world. Not me. They won.
>>
grocery store near me has literally 2,000 of these fuckers sitting on shelves up at the front at 8 bucks a pop
>>
When I came home from wagecucking earlier there was a spinner lying on the counter so I tried it out, and it seems like it was going to spin forever, I tried to wait and see how long it would spin for but it just wouldn't stop
>>
I think i'm gonna buy one.
>>
>>37116196
who did you buy it from and was it from me?
>>
>>37119344
Dude so I talked about (((Catherine Hettinger))) and then another Anon linked me to a story telling me she basically stole the design and took credit for the whole thing. I learned something from this thread. She's a fucking Jew that claimed SHE invented the Fidget Spinner to stop Palestinian kids from throwing rocks at Juden.It's a lie. How is that not on topic? I found out she didn't invent it at all and is just lying to get gofundme shekels. That's actually an interesting fact. And good to know.

Meanwhile, you're crying about /pol/acks like we don't go to other boards or aren't all involved in the 4chan culture. Holy shit dude I have 20gb of fucking memes. Fuck you. I've been here for years. How am I shitting up the board?

Are you seriously saying you only frequent /r9k/?
>>
>>37120523
she patented but did not renew in 2005 which means it can't be repatented.
even if she did they last 17 years
she couldn't "cash out" if she wanted to
>>
File: 1486088640462.jpg (1MB, 3816x3592px) Image search: [Google]
1486088640462.jpg
1MB, 3816x3592px
>>37120523
>Meanwhile, you're crying about /pol/acks like we don't go to other boards or aren't all involved in the 4chan culture.
Because most of you are not involved in the 4chan culture. Most of you spend the majority of your time on stupid alt-right websites like therightstuff.biz. Many of you came during the election because a bunch of /pol/fags started r/the_donald and started mass advertising 4chan to Ledditors. Those Ledditors were mostly edgy teenagers who hadn't even heard of 4chan prior to r/the_donald that bandwagoned into /pol/ and believed they were bona fide 4chan users after a week. They brought their typical Reddit shit with them; obsessions with shitty YouTube personalities, social media faggotry and a generally pedantic normalfag demeanor that still hasn't gone away. /pol/ is, at this point, essentially a website of its own. You've taken memes and jokes that were developed on 4chan and given them to fat, retarded alt-right fame whores who probably hadn't even heard of 4chan prior to the election who now claim the memes as their own. Now all of a sudden every normalfag on earth knows what Pepe is, and is panicking about "le alt-right 4chan Nazis." It's just really irritating to see things that were developed by anons here over the course of many years be taken and transformed into something really gay by people who never even cared about 4chan until they realized they could whore fame from it. Few of you venture to other boards and whenever you do, you bring the same off-topic stormfaggotry with you. You bring it to places where it isn't wanted, needed or appreciated and it's really starting to piss off the people who aren't into that shit.
>How am I shitting up the board?
You shit up the board by bringing your stupid /pol/ shit where it isn't wanted. This thread was about fidget spinners and you start pulling out the stupid "OY VEY DA GOYIM LOL XDDDD". You have your own echo chamber board where that shit is the norm. Go there and stay there.
>>
>>37120994
makes a good point desu senpai. and to add on they don't really understand irony or sarcasm. if something is said that requires context they completel miss the nuance and parrot whatever was said. its like they can't think for themselves.
>>
>>37121144
Yep. They accuse everyone else of being brainwashed when they simply parrot the same stupid shit that's been debunked 10 million fucking times. The younger Ledditors probably have doubts about themselves about the things they parrot, but considering that they're vulnerable, weak kids who feel rejected in life and believe they've finally found a group that accepts them, they force themselves to believe this crazy shit just to fit in. If they even disagree with a part of the narrative, they get assaulted with "LOL GOOD GOY" and pummeled back into submission. It's so ironic that this is the case because this is exactly what tumblrtards do. Nietzsche was 100% spot on when he said "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." They fought the SJW tumblristas at first and yet, although their goals may be different, they now operate in a way completely indistinguishable from them.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.