[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do the normalfags that post this trash know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

What the fuck do the normalfags that post this trash know about hardship?
>>
>"Chad broke up with me two weeks into our relationship! Sadface!"

>"I'm here for ya gurl! Men are trash"
>>
>>37115825
Even worse, they stole it from vennu mallesh
Bet those plebs don't even know who vennu is
>>
Literally everybody suffers, dude.

I used to be pissed off at being born a perverted aspie, and I every day I hated the world for not being more suitable to people like me, but as time went on and the less of a shit I gave about society, I began to see that literally every single person on earth is doing it rough. And if they appear to have it all, you can be your ass they're a giant asshole and are suffering deeply inside.

The Stacy who gets to sleep with a new guy every week is under pressure from her boss to wear more revealing clothing so he can get a hard on, which repeats the cycle of her feeling like a sex object so she sleeps with more guys, etc.

The Chad who has a $100k job lined up by his daddy actually doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and puts himself in debt because he doesn't have the wisdom to see beyond superficial materialism.

The Robot who has more talent and insight than he realises spends his days on the internet feeling completely shut off from the world.

Life is tough, robots. For some people, at certain times, it's a lot tougher than for others, but this isn't some sort suffering contest. No one gets through life unscarred.
>>
>>37116046
Very good post anon. Very good.
>>
>>37115825
They probably know more than you do sitting in front of a computer for 10 hours a day
>>
File: IMG_0923[1].jpg (977KB, 2448x2448px)
IMG_0923[1].jpg
977KB, 2448x2448px
>>37115825
bipolar mother burned baby photos in front of me because I had weed in the house.
A few days later she kicked me out, was homeless for a year, couch surfed for half, lost a lot of weight, got a nice job,

Im glad she put me on the street out of her life because she definitely would've tried breathing down my neck my entire life.
>>
Oh piss off. Stop playing the victim. Normies suffer too.
>People have drug addicted family members that fuck up their life.
>People are victims of violent crime.
>People experience poverty
>People have disabilities, crippling illness.
>People experience systemic racism and discrimination.

But oh, I guess you can't get a gf so tfw.
>>
>>37116046

Boy I sure feel sorry for that rich guy who spent all his unearned money like an idiot. What a rough life.

And that Stacey that can fuck anybody having lots of sex because her boss is a piece of shit. Boo hoo.

Fuck them. You're "all in life is equal" is a self-defense mechanism. You got fucked. They didn't. They might suffer but they have no right to.
>>
File: 62744200_p1.png (638KB, 893x1263px)
62744200_p1.png
638KB, 893x1263px
>>37115825
Everybody has problems.
>>
>>37116162
>muh systemic racism
Fuck off normie
>>
>>37116162

People have drug addicted family members that fuck up their life and are incel.

People are victims of violent crime and are incel.

People experience poverty and are incel.

Normies suffer. Not as much as robots. I would love to have any of those problems and be able to weep about them as qt rubs my back and tells me "it's ok, baby."
>>
>>37116087

Right, because glancing at their phone 10 hours a day is much more enriching.
>>
>>37116180
>They might suffer but they have no right to.
It's literally impossible not to suffer. We might wish it were not so, but that's just... not how it is.
>>
>>37116262
They might not be able to help it but they're still wrong. Normies are inherently awful.
>>
>>37116319
What makes you think that they're wrong?
>>
I don't have any feeling for normies. When they die from accidents or murder, all the other normies pretend to be upset but it's just a facade. They do this because it would be socially unacceptable not to. I don't fake anything, I love it when they die. They fucking deserve it for treating others like trash for such superficial reasons. When I hate a person, or a class of people it's never for a reason as simple as "he's not 10/10", "he's so quiet" or "he doesn't want to spend all of his money on me". Stacy will turn me down for shit that simple and inconsequential.
>>
>>37115911

>bet these plebs don't even know who vennu is

tbf no one on this thread so far but you and me have said

vennu was amazing though, I remember him from years ago with his broken English singing "I Love U Dear, Please Come Soon Here"
>>
>>37115825
They don't even understand what the yin-yang way of thinking actually is
>>
>>37116319
Nigga, if robots weren't inherently more awful than normalfags, they'd be normal too.

faggot
>>
>>37116319
Look at this idiot with 0 empathy. At least be upfront about your psychosis like >>37116363
>>
>>37115825
>that basic he can't put himself in other peoples shoes
WAAH I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT HURTS D:::
>well ok normies suffer but not as much as robots do D::::
xD senpai you need to die
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.