[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some dude tried to pick me up yesterday. I was sitting in a park.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Women-Approach-You-First.png (95KB, 530x351px) Image search: [Google]
Women-Approach-You-First.png
95KB, 530x351px
Some dude tried to pick me up yesterday. I was sitting in a park. Conversation went like this.

> Hi, what's your name?
After staring at him silently for a few seconds, "Do you want something?"
> Uhm haha I just wanted to talk I think you're really pretty
"Are you trying to practice your pick up game or something?"
> Well, haha... no. I just think you're pretty and I'd like to take you out on a date.
"I'm waiting for my boyfriend. But even if I didn't have a boyfriend, I don't go out with guys I meet on the street."
> Okay, well it was nice meeting you.

Then he stuck out his hand for me to shake it and I just stared at him blankly until he walked away.

I saw him dart across the street, away from the park. I assume he had to hurry home to cry.

Any of you losers still try pick up?
>>
>>37114371
No but then again I'm 26 and unloved except by family and platonic friends so maybe the pickup thing isn't the worst idea.
I couldn't handle it though I'm way too introverted.
>>
>>37114371
lmao he sounds so awkward and creepy
>>
>>37114371
men-women sexual dynamics is on a purely don't-call-us-we'll-call-you basis

literally all you can do is be in their field of vision and wait for the sign
>>
>>37114371
You sound rude.
>>
>I saw him dart across the street
It is my personal opinion that, if your story truly occurred, it was not as dramatic as you are making it out to be.
>>
>>37114544
I am rude. When you talk to random women on the street, you open yourself up to the possibility of rudeness.

>>37114554
I saw him calmly walk across the street out of the park area.
>>
>>37114578
>I saw him calmly walk across the street out of the park area.
Thank you for practicing intellectual honesty, ma'am.
>>
>>37114371
>I'm a pretty girl with a boyfriend and I come to 4chan to post on /r9k/
Sounds like a typical girl to me. We have such a excess of pretty girls here on /r9k/, I'm starting to get tired of it
>>
>>37114371
Why are you acting like this was a deeply traumatizing event for you?

If you demand men to always make the first move, then don't be surprised when you get approached by men whenever you're out in public.

No need to take a big steaming shit on men who try.
>>
>>37114371
You honestly probably came off really autistic in the scenario. This is what I imagine would happen if I hit on someone from tumblr, and I'd definitely laugh at you if I was the guy in this situation.
>>
>>37114371
You're not pretty. And you have likely no friends if you need to boast about your fake story on r9k. Begone.
>>
Yesterday girl asked for a lighter, after i gave it she returned to me and sat in the other end of the bench, I did not spoke a single word and left.
>>
Guys don't let the OP discourage you from talking to women. Op is a faggot.
>>
>>37114371
So how does one find a girlfriend then? honestly curious
>>
>>37114371
He tried this with 20 more girls that night and got to bang one of them at the end.

You showed him tho
>>
>>37114371
>>37114371
>be earlier today, cut through the park on my way home from work
>see girl 5/10 sitting at a park bench
>looks like she hasn't bathed in days, might kill herself soon
>approach and say Hi, trying to be nice
>girl gives me an icy stare replies with "do you want something?"
>Sorta taken aback by this rudeness, but tell her I think she's pretty
>she turns bright red and is obviously nervous
>she mutters something I don't understand?
>haha what? I just think you're pretty and wanted to see if you'd like to go out sometim-
>mutters something about a boyfriend. and something else i don't catch.
>Yeah, well nice to meet you
>get the fuck out of there, knowing that I just prevented a lonely suicide.
>feels good to make a difference
>>
>>37114694
>no indicators of being upset, crying, etc.
>mild amusement
>used the word "losers"
>WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS WAS A DEEPLY TRAUMATIZING EVENT FOR YOU?
>WHY DO YOU DEMAND MEN DO THIS AND THEN TAKE A BIG STEAMING SHIT ON THEM?

Why are you acting like reading this post traumatized you? Fucking Christ.
>>
u imp
>>
>>37114535
> don't-call-us-we'll-call-you basis

as in the woman will be the decision maker?
>>
this happened today, saw thot on bench
snuck up behind her, but hands over here eyes
"guess who?" I screeched
"yo mama" said Buffar, from behind me.
I turned. Buffar threw me in her lap and I started fucking the thot RIGHT THEN AND THERE IN THE PARK
it was an accident and she's pregenerating now, wut do?
>>
y u no let him fill your arsehole with his man meat, thrusting your rectum full of his cum? then having u slurp it up while he leaves u to call mama to tell her about how he just snagged a shag, while ur whining while he's fucking your gaping booty "but I don't even like u-i'm doing this cuz i'm pathetic"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.