[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon you're not depressed! You don't even have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 20

File: Roastie.png (1MB, 1046x882px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie.png
1MB, 1046x882px
>Anon you're not depressed! You don't even have a kid to take care of!
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 261x149px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 261x149px
>Kid makes a mess
>Better take a sad selfie
>"WAHHH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SPERM DONORS"
>"HELP HELP I'M BEING DEPRESSED"
Just wait until her child grows up. They'll know depression.
>>
>>37113487
>being raised by a single white mother who popped you out ina bid to tie down Chad

Her kid is going to have it harder than she ever did. As a female she gets propped up by society at every turn. She's getting money from the state for having him yet still cries about how hard she has it. She's going to be a useless sack of shit for that boy and he's going to be damaged beyond all repair. Fucking sluts who can't keep their legs closed and then have the gall to act victim to their own whoreishness need to die.
>>
>>37113487
>kid breaks some eggs
>have mental breakdown

Tell me again how women are supposedly better at raising children
>>
>>37113487

>multicolored dreadlocks

Really gets the ol' brainbox whirling.
>>
>>37113589
>Kid makes a mess
>Better take a selfie

Was gonna post this, fucking lol. How pathetic.
>>
File: 1469832891801.png (66KB, 206x369px) Image search: [Google]
1469832891801.png
66KB, 206x369px
Look at her fucking hair. Fuck this slut and fuck her liberal SJW mindset that both lead to her situation, and lead to her throwing a bigger temper tantrum than her child WHILE POSTING ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
>>
stupid cunts don't realize TRUE suffering is being a virgin with social anxiety
female genocide when??
>>
>>37113487
>Eggs all over the floor
>Not a single one cracked
I call bushit, that pic was set up
>>
>>37113487
>white
>colored dreadlocks
>single mother
I feel so bad for this child. I know people like this and I was the child of a single mother.
She's probably going to beat that kid.
>>
File: 1494550265026.jpg (116KB, 720x792px) Image search: [Google]
1494550265026.jpg
116KB, 720x792px
>>37113487
>wants to be respected
>has multicolored dreadlocks
i dont understand people or women for that matter
>>
At least she acknowledges her issue, she lied about not looking for a man with this post but she seems genuine

You mgtow types hate these women but you expect too much of them, its just in their nature and always has been. They are more enslaved to biology theres not much point being angry about it, its nobodies fault
>>
File: 1474904755434.jpg (22KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
1474904755434.jpg
22KB, 552x310px
>>37114111
>those digits
>that picture

STOP THIS ANON
>>
>>37113487
What did she exactly expect? The sperm donor to show up and provide for her?
>>
>>37114111
what precisely am I gazing upon here
>>
>>37114257
"Sperm donor" is what single mothers call the guys who walk out on them. They gave the cummies and left, like what a sperm donor does.
>>
>>37114181
thank god im not the only rational one on this board its sad how much incel men have made the internet toxic to girls who they wont ever meet
>>
File: yikes.jpg (79KB, 960x947px) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
79KB, 960x947px
>>37113487
"Anon, are you ready to man up?"
>>
>>37113487
>that hair
what a fucking cliche
>>
>>37113487
>kid makes a mess
>better drink own piss.
>>
>>37113487
>nigger hair
>y'all

Surprised the kid is clear skinned
>>
This pisses me off a lot as a single dad. She's 14 now and I worked my ass off full-time on top of raising her and I never once broke down crying over a goddamn temper tantrum. Learn to control your kid. And get a real haircut you stoner cunt.
>>
kek i hope this degenerate suffers to her last breath
>>
File: 1487113480750.jpg (491KB, 1308x2088px) Image search: [Google]
1487113480750.jpg
491KB, 1308x2088px
Is there a single example of a good mother on social media, or would that be inherently impossible?
>>
File: 1479667796085.jpg (48KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1479667796085.jpg
48KB, 512x384px
>>37113487

There's a serious lack of empathetic posts in this thread. You're all sociopaths. I thought this was actually pretty sad, I'd hate to be a single father for example
>>
that bottle of green juice looking stuff is like $6 and those eggs aren't cheap. bitch has money stop crying.
>>
>>37114091
They could be hardboiled.
>>
File: 1491934275962.jpg (61KB, 448x323px) Image search: [Google]
1491934275962.jpg
61KB, 448x323px
>>37113487
>women

And the roastie apologists will still try to defend holes.
>>
>>37114746
Are you saying this woman deserves empathy?
>>
>>37114746
b-but anything with a vagina is pure evil and we're just poor widdle victims! ;_;
>>
>>37114746
Fuck off this women is obviously scum, she deserves everything she gets from all the poor choices she's made.
>>
>>37114091
Shit, good call, didn't even catch that.
>>
>>37114746
well i think it's pretty sad, most people lack empathy because they already somewhat know this is the case... sort of why they tend to disapprove of single mothers.
i wrote up a comment about how sad this seems but just deleted it because i've thought about what it'd be like if i had a kid, came to the conclusion punching my own ticket might really be in my own self interest in that situation. when people talk about that kind of stuff it's coming from an abstract idea of it, and not really considering any of your personal life or details. that abstract neutral area of 'here is a simple solution, simple must be easy!" is a pretty common perspective.
>>
>>37114746
most of /r9k/ was raised by women like her, her kid has my sympathy, but she doesn't.
>>
why do fucking roasties do this, always begging for attention. not a single one of those eggs is broken, so fucking staged. and all those damn normies probably rushing to her defense in the comments. i fucking hate this world.
>>
>>37114342
She looks like the kinda slut who hasn't learned her lesson, and is crying because she has less time now to spread her cut legs in a bar bathroom because she has a child to take care of. Give it a year at most, she'll have another and cry even harder.
>>
>>37114746
The point of anger is there needs to be a point where society is willing to address the cause of single mothers - in that - the lack of responsibility taken when it comes to choosing who you sleep with and precautions you take.

You can't both have an attitude of yolo and then complain about the outcome as if your failure of personality responsibility is the mess of society to clean up.

In short, take a little longer to choose a suitable human to bump uglies with, test more, go through more, before you have unprotected sex.

You fucking normie.
>>
honestly having a kid sucks. Back when I was a NEET, being childless was probably the best part because I got to save money and dictate my own time.

yeah, I know having a kid "changes your life" and you get to care for someone else, but that's a shitload of sacrifice and holdbacks I'm not ready for.
>>
>>37114746
I am actually diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder, which is the medical term for sociopath. I'm a full blown sociopath, and completely alright with that.
>>
>>37113725
You sound like a pathetic losers desu
>>
>advocates free love and gets pregnant by some lame cuck
>nags to the lame cuck till he runs away
>makes sure she gets the kid to spite the lame cuck more
>has a friend-to friend progressive relation with the child
>kid grows up to be the same selfentitled prick
>solution: cri.jpg to jewbook
lol, empathy
>>
>>37115007
what if it was contraceptive failure?
What if he seemed like a nice guy and then left when he found out she was pregnant?
What if by the time she found out it was to late to abort?
>>
File: for real.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
288KB, 542x529px
>>37113487
>she fell for the brown egg meme
>>
>>37115028
Fuck this place is so reddit filled. Please explain how someone short-sighted enough to lay in bed and fuck a deadbeat with no protection should be given sympathy?

Actions have consequences, deal with it whores.
>>
>>37114746

The only one I feel sorry for is the kid with the shitty, selfish parent
>>
>>37114857
why does she not deserve empathy? I'm of the opinion that nearly everyone deserves empathy to an extent, but I'd like to know why you think she doesn't
>>
I actually kind of feel bad for her. Come at me.
>>
>>37115050
>reeeeeeeeeee everyone who doesn't agree with me is reddit
You're a sad little person
>>
>>37115068
kys beta orbiter reddit summerfag. fuck you for fucking up the internet. just reverse image search and find this girl and offer to take care of little junior so she can have a free day.
>>
>>37115065
because she's a shitty parent
>>
>>37115028
not.an.argument

>>37115045
what if she waited to get married and planned the kid with a stable partner?
>>
>>37115050
>Please explain how someone short-sighted enough to lay in bed and fuck a deadbeat with no protection should be given sympathy?

Because that's just the generic "redpill" storyline for single mothers. The reality of how she ended up in the situation could be different but instead you just make assumptions based on copypasta you see shitposted in circles like this
>>
>>37115114
Who said its an argument? It's a statement of fact and it applies to you too
>>
>>37115045
>what if it was contraceptive failure?
Abortion, or multi-layered use of contraceptive, or best of all don't have casual sex with untrustable strangers.

>What if he seemed like a nice guy and then left when he found out she was pregnant?
Then you didn't spend enough time with him to make a proper judgement. Father potential in a man becomes apparent fairly quickly and long term potential comes with long term - you can also try discussing a potential pregnancy or try for a child together after long discussions about readiness and mutual benefit or understanding, like a normal, balanced human being.

>What if by the time she found out it was to late to abort?
By then she's already failed and has to take responsibility for the life she is now living.

People are quick to argue that a bit of fun with the fallout of a child should be perfectly acceptable but look at OPs image - it clearly isnt, is it?
>>
>>37115096
I can tell you're reddit because your only arguments are ad hominem.

>>37115135
I'm basing it off of situations ive seen. I dont give a flying fuck about this specific mother, I care about the problem of single parent homes in america. Which the primary cause of such is poor decision making.
>>
>>37115173
>poor decision making.

THE MAGIC TERM.

But it's like an incantation phrase to make idiots burst into flames and then insults and supposition.
>>
>>37115114
>Waited to get married
First of all, what would this solve?
Secondly, who in the modern era actually waits for marriage anymore before having sex? Even if you are the type of person to, good luck finding a partner AND them also having the same attitude. It's nearing literally impossible territory

>Stable partner
like I said, partners can appear stable and then just leave
>>
>>37115159
Stop argueing with them. Women should have zero responsibility in 21st century society silly virgin. They should be able to fuck thugs and degenerates freely and if they get pregnate YOU need to pay for their kids with your taxes!
>>
>>37115159
And beyond the multitude of this dumb bitch's ways to absolve herself from parenthood, she still could have surrendered the baby no questions asked after birthing it. She has so many fucking outs, there is zero excuse for single motherhood anymore.
>>
>>37115099
What makes you think that? There's no evidence
>>
>>37115198
If you marry a man who doesn't stick around to raise the kid then you absolutely made a poor decision in selecting who to have children with.
>>
>>37115231
Ok you're baiting now. Have a good day.
>>
>>37114059
this, people don't know what it's like to not talk to people.

i just happened to get laid by a girl from work. i went to a bar by myself i started getting cold sweats just sitting there.
>>
>>37115203
>First of all, what would this solve?
oh gee I don't know, knowing a person for more than a week without fucking them without a condom? having 2 people be liable for the child? statistics and common sense show that kids do better in a nuclear family.
>Secondly, who in the modern era actually waits for marriage anymore before having sex? Even if you are the type of person to, good luck finding a partner AND them also having the same attitude. It's nearing literally impossible territory

Yeah and that's a big problem, it would be better if it wasn't this way.
>>
>>37115230
If she gives it up how else would she get pity handouts?
>>
>>37113487
Why is the photo so fucking hilarious.
Just the reaction on her face and the organic eggs and Bolthouse Farms smoothie on the floor.
That fucking face.
My sides.
>>
>>37115173
Again, it's not an argument. It's a statement of fact. You sound like a pathetic loser.
>>
>>37115209
stop strawmanning, pleb
>>
>>37113487
Funfact the eggs are not even broken. It's like someone just placed them on the ground.
>>
>>37115259
Answer the question anon, what makes you think that without any indication that she's a bad parent?
>>
>>37115312
No that's not a "fact", it's called projection. Keep defending sluts and maybe you'll get a pity fuck one day.
>>
>>37115358
I'm not defending anyone virgin. I'm saying you're a pathetic loser.
>>
>>37113487
>>37114342
god what a punch able face
I'd give her something to cry about
>>
>don't pretend to care unless you are going to be at the door as quickly as you can be by their side
Also, you must be at least 6'3", muscular and make over $80,000 per year.
>>
>>37114746
>if i were a single father in her situation
well that is a good point lets consider that. let's pretend i am or you are a single father (even thou me and you probably have the foresight not to end up there) but let's pretend. so things are very stressful always looking after a child in fact things are very difficult and i need extra help. how would a rational healthy person react to this well he would start by going to family but let's say that isn't an option there is social services to help i might apply for welfare if things were really truly desperate but under what circumstances at all would i post a long rant to people on facebook about how i wouldn't wish the suffering of having to put up with this child on facebook or how much i drink, i can't even imagine the thought process going on there
>>
>>37115287
I'm pretty sure two people are responsible for the child regardless of marriage or not.
Besides, two people can be stable long term partners without needing to legalize them being together. Unnecessary
>>
>>37115378
i'M nOt dEfEnDiNg aNyOnE vIRgiN. i'M sAylnG YoUR'e a pATheTiC lOSeR
>>
File: 1493759748757.gif (1MB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493759748757.gif
1MB, 400x533px
>>37115378

Roasties getting Toasties with the ad hominems
>>
>>37113487
The pic is ridiculous but she's spot on on depression
>>
>>37115434
>I'm pretty sure two people are responsible for the child regardless of marriage or not.

You'd be wrong. Women have ZERO legal responsibility over children. Men have it.
>>
>>37115434
You're fucking naive m8 people have been doing it that way since the beginning of time and it's worked out great, it's the tried and true method.
>>
>that hair

She deserves to suffer.
>>
>>37115425
Some people are mentally unstable and the internet allows them to have cries for help. Yeah, I would not make a facebook post but I'm not her. I still think it's sad, even more so considering she's probrably in a shit tier mental state
>>
>>37115509
if it was a cry for help why did she include a picture+post
why not one or the other
seems like a lot of effort went into that "cry for help"
>>
>>37113487
Out of everything I've observed about women, the 1 truly generalized trait among all of them is avoidance of responsibility and lack of accountability.

All of them --regardless of age, background, race, economic status-- avoid responsibility and accountability. They blame-shift to others no matter what hardship they are going through. They fail to see how any of what is happening to them could possibly be the natural result of their actions. They never take responsibility for what they've done.
>>
Roasties deserve no sympathy, especially roasties with multicolored dreadlocks.
>>
>>37115439
wtf
since when does the robot take case into account?
>>
>>37113487

>Roastie Mother: C-chad abandoned me and now I'm depressed since I'm stuck raising a kid!

Tough fucking shit.

I have absolutely no sympathy at all. You fucked Chad out of wedlock. You shouldn't ever have expectations that Chad stays once he hears that you're pregnant.
>>
>>37115483
That does not sound correct at all. The biological mother inherently has legal responsibility over the child, otherwise you'd see instances where the father takes the kids and doesn't let the mother see them. This doesn't happen, it's the other way around
>>
File: 1491522348405.jpg (881KB, 1240x824px) Image search: [Google]
1491522348405.jpg
881KB, 1240x824px
>>37114746
She doesn't deserve empathy. Her life is a result of her own actions.

Live in the Leftist/Liberal/Hollywood Paradise of "you can fuck any one any time no matter what and nobody can judge you! responsibilities are uncool!" See what results from it. This is the price of your actions. This is why slut shaming is a necessary force in society, because without it we have single moms with pink dredlocks raising a young boy alone.

I am sure she is going through true depression right now, and she deserves it.
>>
>>37115530
Supposedly so people can see her crying and the house all fucked up , and then text giving context? I don't see why it has to be one or the other
>>
>>37115461
>only women are mean to me
Lmao

>>37115546
He's so pathetic he changed the l into an I
>>
>>37115531
>Out of everything I've observed about women, the 1 truly generalized trait among all of them is avoidance of responsibility and lack of accountability.

I've found that to be true as well. You can literally catch them doing something in the act, and they'll still try to blame anything and everything for it so she can wriggle out of it. I think it's an evolutionary defense mechanism.

In the old days, troublesome women were simply abandoned by the tribe. Everyone would get up early and leave her, then she would die in the wilderness without the strength or skill to survive. Now, women use anything and everything to get out of wrongdoing for that reason; primally, it's life or death.

It's not a bad thing in itself that women are basically bigger, stupider children that will never improve, but it IS a problem now since feminists have pretended like women sre equal to men. Women simply can't hack it in the real world; that's why every culture on the planet has only trusted women to cook and clean. Anything more and they'd fuck it up and blame anything else for their fuck up.
>>
>>37115601
you can still have empathy for someone who fucked their life up through their own actions. It's not about if she deserved her fate, just that said fate is fucking shit
>>
>>37115531
Ive noticed it as well
>Girl cheats on her loving boyfriend with me
>"he never listens to me! its his fault im doing this because he doesn't talk about my feelings!
>>
>>37115578
>The biological mother inherently has legal responsibility over the child, otherwise you'd see instances where the father takes the kids and doesn't let the mother see them

You have multiple incorrect assumptions.

First, the woman can opt out of parenthood up to and shortly after birth. She had birth control, the morning after pill, abortion, and legal surrender. At any point she can absolve herself of responsibility, while the men cant. If the woman chooses to have the kid or lies about preventing or terminating the birth, he has zero way out of his responsibility.

Second, what you just said is an issue of RIGHTS. The woman has the RIGHT to steal her children, while if the father does it hell be convicted of kidnapping. Meanwhile the only person who will be locked in prison for failing to provide for their kids, even if they're barred from seeing them, are men. At absolutely no point at all is a woman even burdened with responsibilities for parenthood, yet she gets all the rights and chances to opt out. The man has all the responsibility, but he has no rights and no chance to opt out.
>>
>>37115629
I have seen women cheat on men and then justify it with:

-It was just sex
-YOU were emotionally DISTANT so I HAD TO DO THIS
-I just wasn't satisfied by you in bed

They will give 3 excuses, all contradictory, for why none of what they did was their fault at all.
It is a defense mechanism deeply ingrained in our psychology and both genders do it but I've noticed much more often that women do it far more often
>>
>>37115689
Nobody is argueing that her situation isn't shit. We are just saying don't come looking for handouts when you got yourself in the situation. I feel bad for the kid but i empathize with her.

Mainly because it's not even solely her fault. The father has responsibility. The mother/father or both probably had a single mother too, or just shit parents in general. It's a vicious cycle and society needs a big change because boys raised without fathers are dangerous to their surroundings.
>>
>>37115720
Like I said, it's a survival thing and is partly a result of women being overgrown children. They are neotenous to a fault, and it's the biggest joke of society that women were treated equally to men. If they can't take responsibility for fucking another dude, how can they be trusted to ever act in a mature manner?
>>
>>37115758
>Mainly because it's not even solely her fault. The father has responsibility

Always with blaming the dad. She had every fucking opportunity not to be a mother, and she still did it. He shouldn't be required to fund this hole's bad decisions.
>>
>>37115284
>i just happened to get laid by a girl from work
why are you still here?
>>
>>37115720
Guy cheats on girl
>"Sorry baby, I made a mistake she was just too tempting

Girl cheats on guy
>"YOU MADE ME DO THIS, YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME."
>>
>>37113900
kek those eggs don't even look broke tbf
>>
>>37115798
I come from the moral standpoint that men should be held to a higher standard. Women are easily swayed by temptation but if you're a man who runs out on his kid you're worse than scum.
>>
>>37114342
holy shit she looks like a league of legends character. can't think of her name.
>>
>>37114339
maybe they shouldn't act like a sperm bank then
>>
>>37115856
ahahahaha you mean jinx? youre right
>>
File: IMG_1411.png (130KB, 512x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1411.png
130KB, 512x494px
>this isn't a cry for attention
>>
>>37114746
I feel empathy towards the child who probably lives a shitty life where he's abused by his mentally ill mom.
>>
>>37115798
I mean, he did cum inside balls deep no condor
>>
>>37115710
>loving
>doesn't listen to her, her needs or care about her emotional well-being

Hmmmmmmmmm, not really surprised she cheated on him.
>>
>>37115879
No, not really. This is a cry for help.
>>
>>37113487
>those sjw colored dreadlocks
>the absolute state of that hairline
>loses her shit over a fucking toddler raiding a fridge

I can not even begin to explain how hard I'm judging her right now.
>>
Im convinced OP is the one defending the woman ironically in order to get more replies
>>
>>37114615
Literally all that needed to be said. She's going to completely ruin that kid's life.
>>
File: IMG_2254.jpg (104KB, 638x1094px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2254.jpg
104KB, 638x1094px
>those fucking cringey comments
send you my vibes pfffffttthahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaah
>>
File: IMG_2252.jpg (116KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2252.jpg
116KB, 720x1280px
>>37116261
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahah
>>
>>37114927
are u high dude
>>
>>37113932
almost like she looks like a dumb bitch because she is a dumb bitch
>>
>>37114342
It is literally impossible for someone with this hair to not be a total piece of shit.
>>
File: nige.png (252KB, 511x479px) Image search: [Google]
nige.png
252KB, 511x479px
>>37116261
>mfw even im not even this autistic
Jeus fucking christ why.
>>
>>37114106
she is too SPECIAL and UNIQUE to look like a normal person, thus can't "settle" for a normal man she needs an exciting bad boy with tattoos. keeping a man satisfied in the home just wasn't gonna cut it with this chick.
>>
>>371163756
Kekkykekcrackalsckin
>>
>>37113487
The funny thing is ive never seen anyone cry for actual help on FB, shes crying for attention.
>>
>>37116058
I wish i had your life anon. Not recignizing a cry for attention must mean youve never been conflicted with your own trial, good on you bud for not actually fittin in here.
>>
>>37115173
>cant stop calling people reddit users, as if its some sort of autistic fixation
>>
>>37115046
my chickens lay brown eggs. whats wrong with them? i heard different breed just have different colors
>>
>>37117005
>whats wrong with them?
They're eggs. Unhealthy as fuck
>>
>>37116987

who are you quoting?

- Anon
>>
>>37117056
o. thank u for ur expertise
>>
>>37117083
I am quoting my personal thoughts, in a manner of implication regarding your comments
>>
File: 1494973288025.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494973288025.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
>>37113487
What the heck Antonio
>>
>>37117086
I do what I can to help uninformed anons
>>
>>37115856
>>37115873

good call anons, have a (you) free of charge.
>>
>>37115850
And yet I'd bet money you oppose the overgrown children that are women being the property of far more capable and intelligent men again, don't you?
>>
>>37113487
>kid tried to feed itself because im too busy getting stoned
>thanks for the support social media
>>
I'm not reading that image.
>>
>>37117942
No one cares loser lol
>>
>>37114106
Wouldn't you beat the little shit if he was your son , for throwing all that shit on the floor .
>>
>>37118484
No. The failures that inhabit this board blame their parents for all their shortcomings and wrongdoings
>>
>>37115045
>What if he seemed like a nice guy and then left when he found out she was pregnant?
Still shows poor judgement on her part. Actually evolutionary poor material
>>
>>37115209
>YOU need to pay for their kids with your taxes!

This is the sad part, the rest of us are paying for that little shit.

>>37115319
cuck
>>
This kid isn't even that bad if she has time to take a selfie.
>>
>>37115378
>I'm not defending anyone virgin. I'm saying you're a pathetic loser.

>gets upset
>calls someone a virgin

arguing with holes.tiff.png.ogg
>>
>>37118731
>telling the truth online means you're upset
How fragile are you lmao
>>
>look on tinder
>single mummy :)
>works at home at stay at home mummy
>I HAVE 2 KIDS IF YOU CANT DEAL WITH THAT THEN DONT SWIPE RIGHT!

What was their game plan?
>>
File: 4db.png (152KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
152KB, 680x750px
virgin
chronic depression
autistic
no money
literally too stupid to kill my self
>>
>>37113487
>Be my mother
>Single mom with two little snot-nosed fucking hell raisers
>Struggle with lifelong depression
You know how she got through it? Vodka and OJ, nicotine, and shooting stuff with a shotgun.
>>
>>37115046
She got them WIC bux
>>
>deadbeat sperm donors
Holy shit...
>>
>>37115028
Somebody post the infograph
>>
>>37113900
Women are only better at raising children when Men are raising the Women.
>>
>>37113487
i feel bad for single moms but there's something so grossly pathetic in someone going on a whiny rant about how they're "right on the edge" and nobody loves them for attention. i get she's lonely and depressed but jesus.

maybe it's the way i was raised. i don't understand people who want to dump their emotional problems out into the open so that everyone can see them.
>>
>>37113487
well maybe if she didn't divorce and forbid me to see our child i could help her with her "depression".

Stupid bitch.
>>
File: 1494717959742.png (269KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
1494717959742.png
269KB, 569x569px
>roastie has a slightly bad day
>completely melts down

Women should be required by law to shadow a random /r9k/ poster once a month, so they never forget how fucking good their lives really are.
>>
>>37119479
>Burn spaghetti

How?
>>
>>37114342
That bitch has Eugene, OR written all over her.
>>
>>37113487
i bet shes against abortion too
>>
>>37113487
I feel sorry for that boy, hopefully he doesn't end up an autistic robot like the rest of us
>>
>>37113487
If the boy was conceived through a sperm donor, why is she calling him a deadbeat?

I don't get the whole thing. She wanted to be a single mother but now she changed her mind?
>>
>>37119901
basically. like many women she had the hormone drive to have a child but lack the brain power to understand what that demanded out of her.
>>
Bill Burr on motherhood lulz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hitc8haEu_g
>>
>>37119505

Scorched the water
>>
>>37119901
>>37114322
"Sperm donor" doesn't always mean they literally went to a clinic to get someone else's sperm.
>>
Dude, fuck this bitch. Perfect example of people that try to raise children today and they're all fucking idiots.
>>
>>37113900

Men are better at everything we just don't like that dumb shit.
>>
>>37113487
how come sperm banks are a fucking thing?
why can a single girl go out and just get pregnant without even fucking a guy?
meanwhile a single male is basically never allowed to adopt a child but she's allowed to bring more people into the world
>>
I don't care if it's already been said

Wash your fucking hair and clean up your own fucking mess, you commie cunt

(Spit angrily on ground)
>>
>>37114181
Biology ? What these women get to be excused from their poor choices because they couldn't take ahead of their feral base desires and feels ?
They're freaking human beings that should be held accountable. If they're justified in following their biology and making retarded decisions, then maybe they don't deserve to live a lifestyle without supervision or even the same rights "civilized" folk.
>>
>>37113725
>he's going to be damaged beyond all repair
He's not a female, so he'll eventually find his way to happiness, though not without lots of struggle.
>>
File: 1gw8yqg2.png (76KB, 987x871px) Image search: [Google]
1gw8yqg2.png
76KB, 987x871px
id be glad to take her kids
>>
>>37113487
I have a kid to take care of but he isn't even mine.

>Not even getting laid on the side
>>
>>37123290
Are you a cuck?

origamily
>>
>>37123311
Nah. Rented out a room a few years ago from a chick with a kid. Now I don't really pay rent and I just help out with the kid. He sees me as a big brother so I don't mind honestly.
>>
>>37114111
Is this just another Loss?
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.