[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots what are you going to tell your future husband when he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg (40KB, 636x368px) Image search: [Google]
c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg
40KB, 636x368px
Fembots what are you going to tell your future husband when he asks why you don't do anal
>>
Why would I marry someone who wanted to have sex with me?
>>
>>37112682
>Of course we can do anal, just use plenty of lube and please be gentle.
>>
Because my baby hole is there for that, and if we're having sex it's for children. If there's a time when I'm not pregnant, he's not doing his job.
>>
>>37112714
this is the answer
can this fembot be my gf?
>>
File: 1474924891474.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1474924891474.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>>37112705
>>37112714
>>37112728
>woemen on this board
>>
I don't have a prostate. It's just going to hurt and damage my body.
If he wants it so badly, he should go to a prostitute.
Someone who cares so little about me a sex act is more important than what I want is clearly not someone I am going to marry.

Sexuality should be a healthy mixture of trying to indulge each others fantasies and respecting each others limits.
>>
>>37112774
you do know femanon, that anal can feel good for girls even though they don't have a prostate?
>>
>>37112774
Sounds like you're being the selfish one here, now bend over.
>>
cause i dont do anal you fucking cunt leave now
>>
>>37112682
My wife told me no way never huh-uh don't even think about it, never happen. >Well guess what.
Now practically every day I'm up in hind quarters balls deep.
My tactic was make sure I touched her ass somehow every time she orgasmed. This took two + years but she grew accustomed to her ass being stimulated while getting off. One day she just says "fuck it with your cock." And it was over.
>>
File: 1382847625772.png (349KB, 377x357px) Image search: [Google]
1382847625772.png
349KB, 377x357px
>>37112682
>tfw my husband puts it in my butt all the time
>>
>>37113272
I love you doggo chan!
>>
>>37112682
Daily reminder fembots don't exist.
>>
Topzozzle.
Vaginas and poopers are all roasties have to offer, and you deny one of those to your personal slave cuck.

You can't offer friendship or companionship, because you're incapable of understanding what those two words mean, and you do not know love, only a thirst for money, and cock.

Boy, women sure are abhorrent whores.

ANDROID SEXBOTS WHEN?
>>
File: daddypavlov.jpg (951KB, 1612x1986px) Image search: [Google]
daddypavlov.jpg
951KB, 1612x1986px
>>37112853
now that's what I call clASSical conditioning
>>
>>37112853
Teach me master roshi
>>
do women like anal ?
>>
I play with my girls butthole all the time, at first she tolerated it, then she expected it, now she craves it ;)
>>
>>37113602
quality post, my friend

The rectum is close enough to parts of the vaginal wall to provide stimulation.
>>
>>37114708
If you train them right. Didn't you read the thread?

I start off with oral, then put in a plug and fuck for a while... maybe climb off and mess with her clit some more... by the time I put it in she will be fucking back against me, it's pretty lewd.
>>
who

/would never gf let alone marry a girl who doesn't let me fuck her in the ass/

here
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.