[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am obsessed with being beautiful. I'm a 5'7 ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: CQd_o-VUcAAi8f-.jpg (49KB, 600x735px) Image search: [Google]
CQd_o-VUcAAi8f-.jpg
49KB, 600x735px
I am obsessed with being beautiful. I'm a 5'7 ugly male and only slowly started realizing just how much the world treats you like shit solely for the way you look, how tall you are. I'm tired of being a subhuman. I have already booked a rhinoplasty. I'm getting undereye fillers to correct my (severe) dark circles. I'm cutting down weight to reach 10% body fat. I am seriously considering leg lenghtening (have a lot of money).

Am I mentally ill? I already know I will never actually look good. My genetic base is just too fucked.
>>
You'll get over it eventually. If not now, then when you grow older and has less testosterone.
>>
>>37112012
>Am I mentally ill?
No, you fell for a shity meme that most of our society fell for: You are only worthy if you are beautiful.
Thats because you can buy this. You can't buy a good personality, morale, genious or creativity. You can train some of those but it's not buyable. Since they want to sell you something they sold you: You are only wothy if you are beautiful.
Sadly a lot of people bought that crap.
>>
>>37112012
You gotta get to 7 percent body fat like me if you want the real babes
>>
File: pmf.png (144KB, 610x423px) Image search: [Google]
pmf.png
144KB, 610x423px
Leg lengthening will ruin your life undoubtedly. Plastic surgery is feasible, and it can change your life if you do it correctly. Wear shoe lifts to boost your height. Also, looking into teethmaxing. Yes, your looks are your respect, your sexual market value, and your dating options. Looks are everything.
>>
>>37112012
>I am seriously considering leg lenghtening
i'd think twice about that one Anon
other seem alright i guess
but given you are on r9k there is a chance you are ugly on inside as well
>>
File: video_image-401349.jpg (29KB, 479x320px) Image search: [Google]
video_image-401349.jpg
29KB, 479x320px
>>37112107
>good personality, morale, genious or creativity.
What will these things do for me? Will these things make me more attractive to women than a tall good looking man with a full head of hair?
>>
Chill out.
Some subtle rhinoplasty and fillers most likely won't harm you.
Once you've had that done, wait a bit and look into yourself if your confidence improved or if you just find more shit to change.
Some people can have one or two procedures and then get over it. Some people start getting addicted and end up looking worse than before.

There's tons and tons of average and below average looking people who start happy families and have a solid career going.
Being attractive helps but clearly most people can do it without that.
Also: this board is cancer for you if you are already thinking like that.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>37112205
Hahaha! That is a joke right?
>>
>>37112107
Being good looking gives you a lot more chances to improve your personality, though. People want to associate with good looking people, you get to train your social skills and become more optimistic and confident since people now like you more.
>>
>>37112205
There's a difference between attraction and love. Maybe you are too young to realize that.
Being hot will help you with one night stands and short-term affairs but it really will not help you with long-term relationships.
I'm an old fag, I'm not pulling that out of my ass.
>>
>>37112323
>Being hot will help you with one night stands and short-term affairs but it really will not help you with long-term relationships.
Nah, it will certainly help you with long-term relationships too. You get away with a lot of shit an uglier guy would not get away with if you look good. If you're unattractive, you're constantly walking on eggshells in a relationship - pull too many faux pas and she dumps your ass for another guy.
>>
>>37112375
That's not love then.
I thought these things before too but the game really changes once you become an adult (let's say 30).
If you truly love someone, they will become ridiculously good-looking in your perception because of all the hormones.
My wife is the most beautiful woman I know without lying and I remember thinking she was slightly above average when we first met and before I knew her heart.
>>
>>37112323
Why do you think love is so great? Like I would want to spend all of my time with the same person every hour of my life. Do you even value yourself or your free time?
>>
>>37112424
Yeah, better hope she feels the same about you. What were the current divorce rates again, 50%?
>>
Love is not going to get you anywhere in 2017. Have your relationship and have fun but don't dump all your eggs in one basket, emotionally and financially.
>>
>>37112435
You don't actually spend every hour of your life with your loved one.
You actually still retain hobbies, friends and free time in a healthy relationship.
And you've clearly haven't found love yet if you don't know why it's to great. Sounds condescending but I think you'll see I was right on that later on.
>>
>>37112452
Seeing how many stupid couples get married, that looks good as fuck for us.
We've been together 9 years and things are amazing right now. Better than ever. Better than in the famous first love birds year.
>>
>>37112488
hopefully.
nln
>>
>>37112064
I do not think so.
In my case regret is bigger with every year.
t. 29yo khv neet
>>
>>37112107
No life is not an rpg. Some people roll high in all stats and there are people that are dumb and ugly.

Looks matter in every single human relationship, no matter if you are on date, in bank, grocery or at work. Humans rate other people on their appearance, they just lie that looks does not matter because they thinks that it makes them shallow.

If you are attractive girls are miring, you have higher chance to get job, people are more polite and willing to help.

>Psychologists call it the "beauty premium." Essentially, the income gap between attractive and unattractive people is comparable to the gap between genders or ethnicities.
We all suffer from the "halo effect" - without realizing it, we take someone's appearance to be telling of their overall character.

>Experiments have shown that we consider attractive people "as more sociable, dominant, sexually warm, mentally healthy, intelligent, and socially skilled" than unattractive people.

>By the time cute kids become attractive adults, they've benefited from this bias for years, giving them higher levels of confidence.

>It's a "self-fulfilling prophecy,"

>"Teachers expect better-looking kids to outperform in school and devote more attention to children who are perceived to have greater potential," they write. "Preferential treatment in return builds confidence as well as social and communication skills."

>That confidence, the literature suggests, translates into academic achievement and professional success.

http://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3043406/mobius_beauty.pdf?s..
>>
>>37112012
I'm also obsessed with beauty and have booked a rhinoplasty. Will spend hours staring at photos of beautiful people, saving them and sorting them into folders. Living isolated and have been for years until I've had enough surgeries. You are not mentally ill, I think we're just being realistic.
>>
>>37112716
What do you regret? it's not like you choose whether to be good-looking or not.
>>
>>37112978
I regret that I was observer, there is difference between being observer and living life.

I regret that I could not enjoy joys of normal life.
>>
>>37112823
Watch the "mouse utopia" expirement on YouTube. They describe people like you as "the beautiful ones"
>>
>>37113075
The people who 'live life' are those who show up on talkshows like Jerry Springer. They are much the same as animals.
>>
>>37113161
As living life I mean, have group of close friend, gf, maybe wife in future, see something in the world, enjoy companion of close friend.

World looks different when random people are repulsed by you and they are not hiding it.

Its just ridiculous to watch when 9/10 cashier is flirting with chad in queue and then when its my turn she act like its hurt her physically to say hello/goodbye

loI

I am 2/10 btw. Bald, baby face, sighlet, with slope forehead, broken like in half nose, chinlet with fucked up occlusion.

kek
>>
>>37113283
All those are just tools for you to validate yourself. You think it ends there? You think Chad doesn't crave validation? It never ends. The more you get the more you want, it's an addiction.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.