[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to try to start dating black and Hispanic girls.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3887.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3887.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
I'm going to try to start dating black and Hispanic girls. How are they different than white girls? They're kinda intimidating desu
>>
How are they different? They're stupid/degenerate/illiterate. Of course that isn't the difference, the skin color is.
>>
Hispanic women are massive bitches and will bitch at the drop of a hat and expects you to die at 55 from working to death

Black women are always fucking angry and always cheat and always accuse you of cheating and are really fucking lazy and unsanitary
>>
>>37109727
>virgin neck-beard gives his opinion on what he knows nothing about
>>
File: 1490880404206.jpg (85KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490880404206.jpg
85KB, 1080x1080px
>>37109560
They have bigger butts than white girls, and have no qualms about taking a penis in the pooper
>>
>>37109560
Black women have an unbalanced bias towards white people and latinas are just white people with some semblence of culture.

>t. Black guy
>>
>>37109560
stay away from ghetto ones
>>
>>37109560
>How are they different than white girls?
Expect them to smell like spices/food at best and poop at worst, but most likely a combination of poop and spices.
Expect them to either have a full-blown roast in her pants or a pristine virginal hymen because extreme devotion to Jesus.
Expect to deal with her overbearing family once you get past the first date.
Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>37110023
na fuck that I've dated Latinas and am Latino and I've had friends who dated Black chicks.
>>37110199
White people have culture moron

t. Latino
>>
>>37110402

>tfw Latino stands up for your culture

Wow this never happens irl. What a surprise.
>>
blacks are VERY at
hispanics drop the fat grenade after marriage. if you're in the US there's a very good chance she and her family are not legally here
>>
>>37110501
you're probably used to Mexicans
>>
>>37110199

>black people
>culture

Drinking lean and shooting your friends isn't culture anon
>>
>>37110402
>chugging beer and picking potatoes are valid traditions!

Now that i think about it, there's a negligible difference between latino/as and Non-Hispanic whites
>>
>>37110719

How are the others any different anon? I know the culture is different but why don't they hate white people? Vast amount of Latinos/Latinas I've met have a chip on their shoulder, honestly it's one of the things that made me take /pol/'s white genocide stuff seriously. These people really hate white people, even when you get along with them they still talk shit about white people every few hours. Black people don't even hate white people this much desu...
>>
>>37110199
Why do black guys love Mexican girls? I'm with a latina and it's always the blacks at her job who hit on her.
>>
>>37110807

Your bants are bad, please develop better ones before posting here again. No offense meant by this post! Just a concerned member of this fine community who cares about the quality.
>>
>>37109560
>how are they different
they aren't you fucking retard

they all want chad
>>
>>37110501
I dunno. I had a Mexican boss once that dropped redpills on my black liberal hipster coworker and constantly called him out for doing niggerly things.

He even talked openly about how jews/muslims are trying to destroy white culture. This was a government job.
>>
>>37110884
they can't get whites and other blacks are usually fat or have children
>>
File: women in construction.png (2MB, 845x1077px) Image search: [Google]
women in construction.png
2MB, 845x1077px
>>37109560

They still want chad/tyrone like White girls.

Your only option is to go gay or date Asian girls.
>>
>>37110866
we all deserve a place in our homelands
not the guy ur replying to btw
also mexicans and peurtoricans are always the trash u see commonly
>>
>>37111084
America is a homeland for everyone
>>
>>37111112

Spotted the Jew. Oreg
>>
>>37111027
wouldn't the asian want chad as well?
>>
black chicks that aren't totally committed to strictly dating black men LOVE white dudes

i know sooooo many black girls who were raised in middle class/lower middle class environments who love white guys so much. same with hispanic girls but to a lesser degree, they seem to be comfortable dating pretty much anyone from what i can tell. asian guys are really the only strictly disadvantaged group sexually
>>
>>37111149
It's true, I mean it's really the Natives land but most got wiped out.
Most races have contributed to it's succes, whether from Chinese with railroads, blacks with slavery, & Hispanics literally will do anything
>>
File: migrants.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
migrants.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
>>37110974
>jews/muslims are trying to destroy white culture
they absolutely are. at this point the elite would do anything to import and export to saudi arabia without income taxes. pic related
>>
What do white + latina children look like?

Specifically if the male is white.
>>
>>37111172

Chad only dates White girls. Perhaps Tyrone would like Asian pussy.
>>
>>37110866
like I said probably fucking mexicans. Most Cubans make an exception for dating out of your race for Whites and sometimes even want their children to marry whites over other Hispanics
>>
>>37111342
tyrone fucks anything especially when it has a big butt
>>
>>37111210
hispanics didnt do shit
europe for europeans
africa for africans
asia for asians
etc
>>
>>37111172
Asian girls are the easiest for a white guy to get, they'll worship a low tier white just because he's white
>>
>>37109560
Less slutty and vapid, white girls are used to being praised by society too so the ones that aren't total sluts are often cunts. Might find a white girl that's humble but they usually aren't very attractive then
>>
>>37110739
I think you need to learn how to read no one said black culture, what you described it's the worst of african-american culture if anything.
>>
File: juan.jpg (202KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
juan.jpg
202KB, 1080x1349px
>>37111312
This guy is half Mexican, I think his father was the mexican though
>>
>>37109560
as i read this thread it seems females worship white men
what is there for a black man who isn't tyrone and is kind of a nerd
>>
>>37110807
"working 18 hours a day and chugging beer japanese culture is so great"
"smoking pot and being single mothers black culture is so great"
"being poor and drinking beer AND wearing panchos mexican culture is so great"

really activates the almonds
>>
Latina women are sex crazed maniacs that get upset at everything. Nice asses, and a great fuck though.

Black women like all blacks feel like they're entitled to anything and everything.

If you can find a latina or black girl that's mixed then you'll honestly have a better chance of them being sane.
>>
>>37111312
they look okay. you've probably passed several of them on the street before - they look white but have poo eyes and hair
>>
>>37109560
Black girls are likely to have inferiority complex that will make them talk about white people and every racial aspect of appearance a lot.

t.dated a mulattress
>>
>>37111210

>Jews bring in slaves and immigrants into a white country
>this isn't a white country anymore goy, see all these brown people?

Your Jewish tricks don't work here. Go back to Israel.
>>
>>37111547

>Europe for Europeans
>Asia for Asians
>the rest of the world will be split between the two

FTFY. Why would black people exist if there weren't meant to be slaves? Makes no sense anon.
>>
>>37109560
I'm married to a black woman. Differences? She's very pragmatic and sees little use for overpriced clothing or accessories (Drives a Honda Fit, if that tells you anything). She smells like cocoa butter instead of "Cherry Blossom Bliss" or whatever the fuck white girls use. Usually keeps her hair straight ironed these days which requires a shower cap and she doesn't wear make up, so her morning routine is typically a very quick shower and a cup of coffee instead of the long ritual every white girl seems to go through from the age of 13 on. Our almost two year old daughter isn't called "sweetie" or "darling", it's mostly nonsense nicknames, plays on her name, and "little white girl". Although, as she moves into her terrible twos, shouts of "Hey, lil' nigga!" are becoming more common. Her music tastes are eclectic. I find white girls, not black, are more likely to keep themselves to one stereotypical genre. The wife listens to everything from hip-hop to EDM to Brit Pop to K-pop to, I shit you not, The Davis Sisters. I've seen her in her car, windows rolled down, blasting 1950s country music, singing along "But I've forgotten more than you'll ever know about him."

Also note there's a whole lot of different black out there, and none of it is more or less black than anything else. My wife is west coast black, easy-going, loud of speech (I think they're in competition with the Mexicans), and dare I say, less Afro-centric. They're different from blacks you'll find in the South Bronx are different from blacks in the Mississippi Delta are different from blacks in St. Louis, etc.

I got my wife the way one gets any woman. I talked to her, learned about her, had fun with her, adjusted to her quirks, strengths, and weaknesses as she adjusted to mine, and now we're married with a kid. The fact that she happens to be black had little to do with it.

>>37110560
>hispanics drop the fat grenade after marriage
but they gain god tier cooking ability.
>>
>>37110199
All culture is white.
>>
When you hit them make sure you throw your weight into it because these bitches can take a hit like a champ. Also uness you find some old world white latina (endangered spiecies) they pretty much lose their verginity on birth.
>>
>>37110501
53% of Latinos are white.
>>
>>37109727
>>37109560
>>37110098
>>37110199
>>37110307
>>37110364
>>37110402
>>37110560
>fat virgins giving opinions on a subject far out of their jurisdiction.
>>
>>37110866
The left needs to divide and conquer so they've attempted to make Hispanics another race when in reality a majority are white.
>>
>>37112231
I like black women but I feel like they're intimidated by my whiteness, like they assume I automatically don't find them worthy. It's hard to get past that.
>>
>>37111312
Latinos are white. They look like Frenchman, Italians Spanish people ect. In fifty years Hispanics will be whites.
>>
>>37112382
What gives you this impression? You might just be too subtle. Blacks tend to be more straight forward with each other instead of beating around the bush, testing the waters, and playing games. Some of them will have no idea you're into them unless you literally say "I'm into you."
>>
>>37109560
They're pretty similar to white girls except most of the time they don't have that manic sense of entitlement and princess complex.
>>
>>37112367
and what are you doing to prove us wrong besides name calling
>>
Please keep /pol/-tier shitposting on /pol/.
>>
Better to say some latinos are white then to say latinos are white. Latinos that maintaned their Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French or German bloodlines will still be white obviously. Many latinos are also natives of the americas and former african slaves. Dues to race mixing eventually white will become more and more rare. A good example is white Cuba before they lifted segregation and now. White Cubans are almost gone. I guess white flight should account for some of that but the end result is the same. Less whites.
>>
>>37111027
Asian girls are way more selective than black and latina girls
>>
>>37112697
Black Cubans are beautiful.
>>
>>37112623
Pol it all of 4chan
>>
>>37113163
To Asias even whites are niggers
>>
>>37113264
It really fucking is.
>>
>>37112528
lmao have you ever met an attractive latina? They know how good they look and expect you to treat them like a "Princesa". That's only for a little while though so I guess it's alright if it's not all the time.
>>
>>37113355
Where are you? Because the ones I know in borderland expect to work their asses off until they die. It's not even a question of what they deserve; they don't even contemplate that there's a different way to live.
>>
I am too far up north. There are not many qt black/hispanic women here.
>>
>>37113708
>Blacks and hispanics in Detroit, NYC, Chicago, Great Lakes region.
Where are you? Montana? Canada?
>>
Never dated a black girl, but dated a latina for a while.

She was a light-skinned Mexican girl, probably took her lion's share of the Spanish genetics. She was fiercely loyal and passionate. Cared deeply about me. The sex was amazing and she was a screamer. The downside was that she was batshit insane and a bit clingy, like she would get mad if she thought I was flirting with another girl. Other anons have also said that you'll have to deal with her overbearing family, and I also found that to be true as well.

Would I recommend? If you can handle the crazy and the "passion", you'll be fine.
>>
Pussy get wetter and tighter. If the orginal pussy all other pussies pale in comparison to the african twat
>>
>They're kinda intimidating
>tfw no hispanic gf to tease me and make me blush
>>
I never really understood the latina love on the internet. In my experience they're not that different from white chicks except for the fact they are way more emotional and are more likely to have an unhealthy family.

Granted the chick I'm thinking of asking out currently is also hispanic, but she also seems to be a few generations detached.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.