[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >19 year old female >lots of male attention >going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

>be me
>19 year old female
>lots of male attention
>going to college
>loving parents
>more than 2 irl friends
>not poor

Why the fuck am I on this board? I'm literally living life on easy mode and yet I'm still horribly depressed and constantly thinking about killing myself.
>>
I think you just answered your own question
oreganole
>>
And obviously you aren't getting enough attention from the chads. And get off my board roaster, this place is for cringe worthy robots.
>>
>>37108462
I want to say that depression is a mental condition caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the brain and thus regardless of your actual status or situation you have every right to be depressed

But you're on /r9k/, so I feel inclined to tell you to FUCK OFF ROASTIE REEEEEE NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>37108462
GET OF MY BOARD ROASTIE.
>>
File: jordan-peterson.jpg (349KB, 998x630px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peterson.jpg
349KB, 998x630px
You lack meaning and adversity in life.
>>
become an onahole.
>>
File: 1473902772970.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473902772970.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>37108462
You're on this board for a couples reasons. The first might be self-deprecation; you hate yourself and thrive off of the misogynistic posts as it feeds your self-hate. The second reason might be because you mistakenly feel like you're able to relate to the people on this board who genuinely have horrible lives. This also implies that you put on a bit of a facade in real life, relatively successfully too. There's no one in real life who you feel any genuine connection with, so again, that's why you come here.

If you tried being genuine in real life, then you'd probably lose your will to come back here. It's nothing more than an outlet. You're most likely going to end up with a mentally ill partner, which is probably what you want.
>>
>>37108462
You're here because you're an attention whoring cunt who's tolerance for attention keeps going up so you feel like you need to acquire more orbiters to feel the same social high. Just like every other piece of shit roastie on this board.

Kill yourself. I truly honestly wish you would. You have EVERYTHING that us actual robots will never attain, not even a drop and yet you think you actually belong among us? Neck yourself this day and live stream so I can cum to your last dying breath whore.
>>
>>37108462
You're just an attention seeker. If you want I can give you attention. But my price is sex either IRL or you can flap ur roast lips on cam for me while I crank my hog. Whats it gonna be roastie?
>>
>>37108462
that picture got me anon, my sides
kek

Do you like something is missing in your life? Or maybe you want a change of environment? I dunno care to elaborate a bit?
>>
show us your tits you cowardly whore
>>
>>37108462
What country you live in?
If you're not b8ing or "1 post by this ID "
>>
File: 1489399428086.jpg (134KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489399428086.jpg
134KB, 1080x720px
Can you pls post a pic of your pussy like this? thx
>>
>>37108462
Nice larping. Fuck off boy.
>>
>>37108462
>more than 2 irl friends
how about not irl friends?
>>
>>37108462
What do you want in life OP?
>>
>>37108462

Because you're an attention seeking whore just like any other woman.
>>
>>37108591
sounds about right, except the part where I'll end up with a mentally ill partner, or a partner at all. the male attention does less for me than it should and despite everything I'm still a kissless virgin because I feel too uncomfortable with intimacy. I do crave it, sort of, but I'm scared and I'm not sure of what exactly
>>
Because you can get even more attention here and attention is to a woman what money/sex/power/etc is to a man
>>
I am here to sage this thread.
I suggest you all do the same.
>>
>>37108790
>just like any other woman
You are an idiot. Not every woman is as reatrded as your mum.
Op is larping btw.
>>
Aspie? Not feeling a real connection to anyone? Choosing classes and activities to make someone else happy rather than out if your own interest and passion.?
>>
>>37108699
Western Europe. I'd rather not specify.
>>
>>37108844
That country doesn't happen to be The Netherlands, right...?
>>
>>37108836
>Not every woman is as reatrded as your mum.

Do you want to know how I know you're underage?
>>
>>37108772
right now I want to move out and live alone so I can freely be an alcoholic and purchase obscure sex toys

and also kill myself before 30

the whole idea of finding a partner and having kids and growing old together does nothing for me anymore
>>
>>37108941
god damnit. fine. it's the netherlands, yes
>>
>>37108462
I feel you. I'm in the same situation except I may drop out soon. Western Euro, too. Wanna talk? I can create a gmail for the occasion.
>>
>>37108739
I have about 4 online friends
>>
>>37109088
Een fembot in nederland. Het is niet waar. Nou ja je krijgt toch genoeg aandacht van jongens. Wil je een robot vriendje? Provincie?
>>
>>37109063
You probably don't have anything to do anymore. Because you aren't ambitious, you think about all of the bad shit in life. Try to aspire to be something. I know it's hard when you have no motivation to even get out of bed, but this could really change your life.
>>
>>37109088
IS THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR NAME AN I
>>
>>37109118
Het laatste wat ik op dit moment wil is een relatie
>>
>>37109178
AAA ;-;

Oke dan. Heb je vriendinnen die wel een robot vriendje willen?
>>
>>37109202
Ga toch naar tinder lmao
>>
>>37109228
>tinder
>nederland
>niet een 10/10 Tsjaad zijn

Het spel is al over voordat het begonnen was maat.
>>
>>37109202
m'n vriendinnen zijn normaal dus nee, helaas
>>
>>37109265
Dus je denkt dat je meer kans hebt hier dan op tinder ?
>>
>>37109265
>Nederland
>Tinder
>Niet 1 meter 95 zijn

Het spel was nooit begonnen
>>
>>37108462
you're just bored. go find a game or something so you can go attention whore there instead. or just go to reddit and compete with other normies for upvotes
>>
>>37109313
Nou das kut.

>>37109323
Ja inderdaad. Dit is fijn online. Hoef niks irl te doen voor een lange tijd als het lukt. Tinder moet je na een dag al iets irl doen en dat lukt me niet.

Anders had ik het wel fucking gedaan m8.

>>37109344
>tinder
>nederland
>geen baard hebben
>geen 90 graden hoek kaaklijn hebben
>geen spieren
>geen hitlerjugend kapsel

Het spel is nog niet eens uitgevonden.
>>
>>37109136
yeah the thing is that I have no idea what I'd want to be
all my "hobbies" are things that you can't actually do anything in life with
>>
File: 1481326468920.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481326468920.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>37108591
>People on this board have horrible lives
>Board is full of dumb kids
>Board is full of life failures that failed in the comfiest way possible

I don't get it.
I see the occasional heavily abused anon, but there's not much of that going around.
>>
>>37109381
download gwn tinder en zie waar het naartoe leidt.
Je kan m' altijd deleten en opnieuw downloaden.
You just gotta
t r y
>>
>>37109434
>het naartoe leidt.
Terminale depressie, feitelijk weten dat niemand je leuk vindt. Bevestiging krijgen dat je niet met een meisje kan praten. Je vrienden die je zien en uitlachen.

Ja dit klinkt als een waardevolle investering macht.
>>
>>37109505
dit zijn precies de zelfde redenen die ik heb.
het ergste is het laatste.
tenminste als je nooit een vriendin heb ben je dalijk rijk.
hoef geen groot huis geen duure meubels
comfy life
>>
>>37109505
Tja, als je je altijd druk maakt over hoe andere mensen over je denken. good luck
>>
>>37108813
Yeah I was too quick to say you'd end up with a mentally ill partner. The logic behind that was that you might someday meet someone who's mentally damaged and you might finally feel comfortable being yourself around a person like that. But that was pretty far out there. And as for being uncomfortable with intimacy, that's normal for people like you. You don't feel genuinely comfortable with other humans. Were you raised in a home with relatively high standards where you were expected to think/behave a certain way?

You might also have some built up romantic ideals of how you want your first love to go down. But you should get rid of those fantasies if that's the case cause they'll only disappoint and you might end up a 30 year old virgin cat lady who only has her financial independence to be proud of.
>>
>>37109574
Oke stel dan ik neem de fuck it attitude en maak een fuckbook profiel, zet mn shitty selfies in mn kamer erop en maak een tinder account. Wat dan. Wie swiped rechts, en wat doe ik dan precies? Wat zeg ik volgens de tinder norm? Nodig ik ze uit om op Skype een potje CSGO te spelen? Naar de kroeg? Ik drink niet. Ik heb geen geld, geen eigen huis, geen sociale vaardigheden.

Dus vertel t me.
>>
>>37108462
my ex gf used to come on here just because it's funny/interesting and the memes are good
>>
HANS! THE HOLLAENDERS! QUICK GET THE PANZERKAMPFWAGEN
>>
>>37109634
wandelen is best leuk
>>
>>37109657
Er zitten alleen normies op tinder denk je echt dat wij daar bij passen?
>>
>>37109657
Min kuk wandelen.

>Waarheen?
>Hoe lang?
>Waar praat ik over?
>Dit is een compleet vreemde met wie ik nu wandel..
Ik krijg t nu al fucking benauwd.
>Hoe moet ik uberhaupt praten?

Ik krijg pijn aan mn voeten als ik wandel. Volgend idee pls.
>>
>>37109717
woon jij toevallig in den haag
>>
>>37108462

what's bothering you? what do you desire that you don't have atm?
>>
>>37109386
You better choose soon, or you'll be like this until the end.
>>
>>37109746
Nee. Ben in fucking Venlo.
>>
>>37109088

Andere nederlander hier. Ik ben dan geen robot en zit ook op een universiteit enzo, maar ondanks dat mijn leven ook 'goed' loopt nu, herken ik je gevoel.
>>
lol venlo is dichtbij

ik ben trouwens nog steeds >>37109823
>>
Because your seratonin and dopamine systems are fucked to shit, you don't see cripples wondering why they can't walk even though they're wealthy and have a loving family, you dumb slut.
You're also 19- everybody wants to kill themselves a little at 19- even the Chaddest Chad and the Staciest Stacy.
You browse this board because it's easy to form habits when it comes to visiting websites- if you browse once or twice for fun you're likely to browse a whole week- the week snowballs into months, and before you know it it's ingrained in your daily routine. Being here also exacerbates depression.
Read a fucking book and stop asking stupid questions.
>>
>>37109823
>>37109843
Fucking normies UIT.
Ik haat dit land zo erg. Tsjezus.
>>
>>37109117
i need internet friends
>>
I suggest you do the suicide route OP.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.