[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In every culture white skin is associated with virginity, cuteness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1023.jpg (54KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1023.jpg
54KB, 640x427px
In every culture white skin is associated with virginity, cuteness and femininity. pale skin is a feminine trait. If a man has white skin he inherently is less masculine than a tanner man.
>>
>being as buttblasted as your skin is permanently dark
>>
File: le funny plant.jpg (69KB, 376x362px) Image search: [Google]
le funny plant.jpg
69KB, 376x362px
here's your reply shitskin
>>
>>37107685
>In every culture white skin is associated with virginity, cuteness and femininity.
not just that, but in every culture the paler you are the higher class you must be due to only low class workers being the ones out in the sun all day every day

the darker you are, the less you are worth
>>
File: IMG_1024.jpg (95KB, 540x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1024.jpg
95KB, 540x829px
>>37107760
In every culture men desire these traits in women because they are the most feminine
1.white skin
2.pink lips
3.straight hair
4.small noses
5. Pink cheeks
>>
>>37107685
>pale skin is a feminine trait
if that were the case why did God make males with pale skin? If it were a feminine trait wouldn't all males have more melanin in their skin than women?
>>
>>37107829
yes that has basically been stated in this thread already.
now go back to the fields and work for me, peasant.
>>
>>37107685
Feminine traits are mostly aristocratic traits associated with not having to do manual work. For example totally impractical clothing/jewelry and manicured nails. Men aren't necessarily particularly attracted to these traits mind you, and in many cases white women prefer to have tanned skin so it's a pretty weak hypothesis.
>>
File: sculpture_beauty.jpg (146KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
sculpture_beauty.jpg
146KB, 620x412px
>>37107829
>every culture

lol.
>>
>>37108234
it's a shit one really. he's basically confused traits of those in higher tiers of society of who do not do manual labor out in the sun with traits of femininity.
yes pale skin on a female is feminine, because it means she isn't out in the fields working like a man, it means she can stay home barefoot and pregnant. a tan man is a working man, thus a low class tier man.
ain't no rich man out in the fields sweating and working like an animal.
>>
>>37107685
>white skin makes you less masculine
I wouldn't say that about some pale guys I see on a regular basis on the way to work.
>>
>>37108128
OP is just a race baiting shithead.
If that thead were to be made on /pol/ you would notice
>1 post by this ID
>>
Vikings are the most masculine though
>>
Literally loads of villains in media are ghost pale and scary as fuck, but your a yellow fever creep anyway so you aren't human
>>
Black men prevail once again.
>>
>>37108282
A woman is going to be more attracted to some tan beef cake sweating from hard work than some pale skin little twink whose blushing like a girl
>>
>>37107760
That was true until the last few decades. Now it's the workers who are pale, because they spend all day in offices, stores, and factories, and the rich are tan because they have money and time to lie around on the beach and participate in other outdoor hobbies.

My suspicion is that this is why mainstream models and celebrities have gone from pale brunettes to tan blondes.
>>
>>37107685
I don't know where you heard this but pale skin in the western world is a reason for people to bully you more than anything else. I get called a vampire rather often among other crap, luckily for myself I'm too jaded to care about what people think or say, seldom does the average folk speak his true opinions. Guys pretend to all like the same kind of girl in middle school for example, and it's always the same girl the alpha is into.
>>
>>37108399
No need to be suspicious, that is indeed the reality of it.
>>
>>37108363
>some pale skin little twink whose blushing like a girl

that is 10/10 ideal bf
>>
File: IMG_4522.jpg (58KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4522.jpg
58KB, 512x384px
>>37108339
The reason why Asian women are considered the most beautiful is because they have feminine features like white skin and straight hair
>>
>>37107685
>pol bait trying to rustle white people's jimmies
Also my pic debunks that theory anyway
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.