[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the fact that people treat sex like it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1495117477016.jpg (336KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495117477016.jpg
336KB, 1280x960px
How do you feel about the fact that people treat sex like it's a casual way to spend your time and have fun with others but for you it's an unreal fantasy that you will never be able to accomplish?
>>
>>37106025
Not great about it. I often keep myself busy and social so I don't stew too long over any particular thought because none of them are good.

I haven't had a prolonged positive thought this year.
>>
It's not that big of a deal. Life is more than sex or relationships, it's a one time experience of the universe.

Nobody is defined by how much pussy you get or whether you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, nobody gives a shit. What you should care about, and what most normies later in life realize they should care about, is being proud of who they are and what they've accomplished. Girls and pussy in general will come and go, fuck that.

Just go out and try and improve yourself. If you're a NEET right now, start your job search and in the mean time go to the library and learn something new as a start, maybe a programming language, just something to build up your resume. Once you've taken care of yourself, then think about others. Even then, success and sociability don't matter, nothing really matters, but that should be something that makes you feel calm, not unmotivated, because as far as you are concerned, only your reality exists and only your reality matters.

You define what matters in this world, because from your perspective your world is the only world there is. Your mindset defines what is important. Meaning is a human concept, and each and every person has the ability to create meaning in their own lives.
>>
>>37106025
Indifferent for the most part

I'm 33 (wizard), the loneliness stopped being a factor long ago, but the sense of failure hits now and then.
>>
It feels kind of weird I guess. There are some people who don't really believe that virgins above the age of 21 exist.
>>
>>37106251
there's people literally browsing this board right now that think they're a virgin but have gotten their dick sucked
>>
>>37106130
>start your job search and in the mean time go to the library and learn something new
this is not going to happen if you're a NEET failure. The reason why we are not motivated is because we feel worthless and completely alone. Normies only get into "the game" because of peer pressure, not because they wanna improve themselves or whatever bullshit reason. Social status and ability to control people will always be at the top, not your individual skills.
>>
>>37106025
Who are these repugnant whores?
>>
>>37106281
God, I hate those people. When are we going to purge this board of the normie cancer?
>>
Most people aren't like that, only teenagers and "young adults" (and only in the west).
>>
>>37106025
Sex is for jarheads and meatbags
Don't fally for such mundane acts
You should strive for greater things in life.
>>
>>37106025
It's fine, because I'm attractive, so I get to take part in it, and I fucking love fucking.
>>
>>37106025

They are free to treat sex as they wish. However, I'll think of them as impure peoples. Especially men, who give into their urges much more freely.
>>
>>37106025
>for you it's an unreal fantasy that you will never be able to accomplish?
Why?
>>
File: WitheredFeels.jpg (11KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
WitheredFeels.jpg
11KB, 250x221px
>>37106025

I just wish I knew why my fucked up brain prevents me from being normal. I just feel so vapid.
>>
>>37106025
I try to stay far away from such "people".
>>
>>37106025
Not good OP, not good

really getting sick of "you've been muted for 2 seconds"
>>
>>37108507
This is directed towards ugly and mentally ill NEET people. Most of them can't get out of their shit, they never do. Only death awaits us.
>>
>>37106025
i don't really give a shit. do you?
>>
File: 1gioj8.jpg (37KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
1gioj8.jpg
37KB, 539x412px
>>37106153
I used to feel bad when my high school friends (mostly Chad types and personalities) got married and found real careers but I have given up such lofty aspirations.
>>
They're not Stacies. Do you think the one on the right would breastfeed a robot?
>>
>>37108895

they are attractive(ish) have friends and are having fun, they are stacies
>>
>>37106025

I'd say you're on the internet too much.

You don't know how 99.9999 percent of population thinks about it. You just pretend you do.
>>
>>37106025
it's not a fantasy at all for me cause i'm not a virgin since age 17.
Still i have a particular opinion about sex. i think it is as worthy as getting high with a friend or going to the arcade for the evening. it is a casual thing, that's all.

i remember a time when i had a gf and i used to do lots of sex with her, and afterwards all i wanted was to sip OJ and play video games.
>>
Why would I care. Being alone is less painful than being in relatioship. How many break ups does it take until you actually have enough experience to keep relationship going for at least 20 years? 10? Even if I started right at this moment I would never be able to get to 10 relationships. Im happy the way I am. Average job, average living conditions, average looks, average personality. Sometimes I ofcourse feel only, Im not immune to nature and biology but then I get reminded that there were millions of people in history that lived their entire life happily without ever being in relationship
>>
Is the one on the left insecure about her nipples?
>>
>>37106025
It's a horrendous situation. Take your pic related for example. Each one of those women, taken separately from the others, could be a decent life partner. Together, they inspire each other through conformity, jealousy, whatever the motivation may be, to new lows which soil them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.