[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel that everyone around you doesn't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 1494550236728.jpg (8KB, 236x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494550236728.jpg
8KB, 236x229px
Does anyone else feel that everyone around you doesn't have any uniqueness to them? When walking around my campus, everyone acts the same, tries to look the same, even their facial structures are similar. I don't sense any difference from one person to the next, I don't even feel like the same species as them. Even after spending months around normies in close quarters, learning their behavior and patterns, they still feel all the same.
>>
>>37105478
That's school my nigga
>>
Yes but there is nothing unique about any one of us. Language, ideas, culture, our human instincts to eat, shit, piss, mate were all given to us and we just react with and to them. We stand on the shoulder of giants and if you think you are unique then you are sorely mistaken.
>>
File: basement dweller.jpg (25KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
basement dweller.jpg
25KB, 400x303px
Whoa, that is a rare pepe

*saves*
>>
>>37105478
Do so many laughing gas chargers that a part of your brain dies.It makes life easier .
>>
>>37105478
Yes. I feel the same. It's bland. All shades of the same color, behaving according to pre-determined patterns, all dressing/looking the same. All having the same ideas about the same thing.

It's unsettling. I feel so foreign to them even as I live in their midst. Is it me or is it them?
>>
File: a7004e1c18cd0fc81ce59b3573d92186.jpg (175KB, 725x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a7004e1c18cd0fc81ce59b3573d92186.jpg
175KB, 725x1000px
>>37105837
No one I think is in my tree....
I mean it must be high or low
>>
File: 1490136917509.jpg (37KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
1490136917509.jpg
37KB, 400x529px
It feels like they're a bunch of NPCs, they have no point existing.

The allistic are a fundamentally broken people, if you can even call them that. They will try to claim it is an external emotional approach to the world but the reality is they are all the same and incapable of thought so they just mime each other figuring at least someone is doing the right thing. They never realize that their emotions arise from the environment as a random response. They should be used for slave labor and nothing else.
>>
>>37106095
They might as well be robots. They're so programmable. So adaptable. They will go down in history for nothing. They're shells of what a true human should be.
>>
But how are you more unique than them OP?
>>
Someone post that image of people in a train thinking how they're all different.
>>
File: 126458273456.png (133KB, 591x443px) Image search: [Google]
126458273456.png
133KB, 591x443px
Sometimes I'm not sure if I understand people too well or if I don't understand them at all, either way there's nothing for me in them.

I just want someone who I know we'll never meet again to sit down with me and have us discuss every little facet of each others lives to the point that we could understand how the other thinks and makes decisions. But I know I'm locked in this persona as well.
>>
>>37106451
I feel unique, but not in a superiority sense. I rarely smile or laugh, as opposed to everyone how they're almost always glimmering with a positive attitude. I have no idea what that would be like. My way of living and viewpoint on life is nothing like anyone else, as far as I've experienced. I feel that there is no one else in the world like me, hence why I feel unique.
>>
ITT: special snowflakes

ironically, this comment was of course not original
>>
>>37106537
What is your viewpoint on life? And how do you live?
Nit trying to be condescending but you can't be older than 20 if you truly believe you're unique.
>>
File: doitfaggot.jpg (14KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
doitfaggot.jpg
14KB, 192x262px
>>37105478
Nigga you don't know these people. Watch Galko
>>
File: sheeple.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>37106537
I was like you to an extent. You are only walling yourself off by making assumptions about people you don't know. People seem the same because you don't talk to them. You only get to small talk because you don't have any friends.you never get to deeper conversations so you assume they cant have them Your head is waaay up your ass m8. alternatively watch breakfast club
>>
>>37106585
I don't want to have to deal with a single soul for the rest of my days. Dealing with people is a very annoying and exhausting ordeal, and making certain ties to people, whether relationship or occupational, just creates an increased potential for conflict down the road. I don't want a wife, I don't want a family, I don't want friends, I just want to be alone, that's when I'm most happy. Being alone removes the chances of conflict, so why should I have to deal with people if that just makes things worse? All people do is frustrate me, annoy me, and prevent me from being truly happy.

I know there is at least one person out there with this way of thinking, but I'm just basing the uniqueness off of the people I've seen for the past 18 years of my life
>>
File: Alan-Watts.jpg (1MB, 2267x1588px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Watts.jpg
1MB, 2267x1588px
>>37106782
Welcome to the club, fucko.

Now use this unique position of looking in to human society as a catalyst for understanding this guy and find the true happiness in being alone.
>>
>>37106782
Read the book of disquiet by fernando pessoa and weep at your stupidity after you're done reading.
This is serious advice, don't take ot lightly.
>>
>>37106782
Or is that what you tell yourself as a defense mechanism? Would you not choose a group of friends of the option was presented to you?
>>
>>37106739
>making assumptions about people you don't know

>People seem the same because you don't talk to them.
>You only get to small talk because you don't have any friends.
>you never get to deeper conversations so you assume they cant have them

lmao
>>
>>37106853
Does he deal with being alone a lot?
I'm a horribly conflicted individual. All my best memories are fucking around with friends walking around quarrys and shit but now I have to have goals and a life.

I want to be able to live alone, I don't want my happiness to be contingent on other people, and if I am to get success in some thing that will probably have to be a largely solitary pursuit.
>>
>>37106947
Assuming about an assumption yes, but he is exposing himself as such and I was similar in the past.
>>
>>37105478
You say this as you're posting a frog.

Not just any frog, a frog that someone else made and then you downloaded to repost the exact same thing as them.

Look in a mirror if you want to accuse anyone of being generic.
>>
>>37106987
Read the book of disquiet, seriously. Pessoa was a highly intelligent robot archetype who swore off society and relations and the book is his collected thoughts, realisations and rationalisations. Do it, I guarantee you won't regret it.
>>
>>37106987
You have no idea of the things he helped me realize.

I love people, or rather the person behind their persona, but I can't get to that because I just have no drive for intimacy in that way. You need to understand that everything is a network, and humans are obviously no exception from that in their social attributes. You cannot live without others, you don't need to invest anything but cutting off every fiber of interaction is not an option unless you're already a billionaire, so its better to properly understand just how closely linked you are to others. You may even realize what you want out of people, because if you're best memories are with friends then there's defiantly something you see in them.
>>
>>37106868
I really don't know anymore, I've been thinking this over for like 15 minutes now and I don't know what happened to me since HS. I used to be social, but I never wanted to talk to anyone outside of school. I was happy talking to people, sharing a laugh, acting stupid for the fun of it, everything that seems normal. But once I got to college, it all changed. I became extremely bitter towards everyone and everything. It may have been that having friends hid my true nature from myself, so having a friend group changes me entirely as a person. I don't know if I'd want friends, I've forgotten how to be social, I feel I wouldn't do anything to keep in contact with them. I may have only had friends in HS due to the nature of grade school, I would have never sought them out if I wasn't forced to be around them every day

Thanks for reading all my rambling as I struggle to figure out my fucked up life
>>
what makes you special anon. how are you so unique and fantastic. why do you deserve to live. I act normal as fuck so some glitchy retard in the matrix wont kill me
>>
>>37107102
Interesting I'll check it out.

I've also wanted to read book of disquiet, so that's bumped up a bit on my priorities m8.

>>37107165
No problem m8. I used to have that "alone in company" feeling too but realized I was foolish. However I'm also fucked up, simultaneously wanting nothing to do with people while every now and then stricken with horrible loneliness and longing for the past.
I think a part of it might be the bittersweet nature of it. I have no problem talking to a friend, but I don't know how often I should text someone or how people keep up regular conversation. We only talk to plan things to hang out really. I've forgotten how to just talk to friends. Also everyday interaction with co-workers is like pulling teeth and I'm a bit of a sperg.

I'll also end up having no friends soon due to some mistakes I've made, and I gotta learn to live with that.

Do you think you would regret not trying to make friends m8? At least you'll be able to say you tried. Come what may we have no choice but to make choices
>>
>>37105478

Everyone tries to share similarities so they are not the odd one out. Whereas, if your heart beats too differently, they won't see a potential friend, or likeness but ultimately a being that they would rather not associate with, due to fear and assumptions about the unknown.
>>
>>37107407
I feel making friends here would be pointless, as I'm dropping out this summer. So after this, I have no idea what my life will be like. I waited too late to do anything, and everyone that has seen me probably doesn't want to be friends with the 6'4 serial-killer-eyes kid that doesn't show emotion. I don't think I would regret it though if I did, I've realized that I subconsciously use people to my own benefit. I'd use friends to help me with something, and when I didn't have a use for them, I'd refrain from communicating with them. Can't really call them friends if I'd only use them as assets
>>
>>37107550
Shit man sounds rough. I hope you find a way to be satisfied with something. At least if you realize you use people, you can work to mold yourself into what you want to be.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.