[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm just gonna vent i hope someone can actually reply t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1487081674882.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487081674882.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
i'm just gonna vent i hope someone can actually reply to this.

>be thirdworlder
>have attachment to american culture
>can't relate to anything local anymore and no attachment/engagement with local culture anymore because i rarely communicate with anyone and i always expose myself to american medias
>always dreaming about moving to the US and just live alone there until i die. literally the only thing that excites me to study and work
>found /pol/
>got into republicanism and alex jones and rebel media
>got into alt rightism. they all make sense.
>found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fQHZBr0wYg
>really feel bad about wanting to move out but i hate it here
>always bash on fellow indonesians who are living in america, saying they don't have national identity anywhere because minorities are never pro-country, only pro-their own race/cultural group
>realized that i'm only jealous that they're probably living that casey neistat life while i'm here talking to myself and fantasizing about living the life i want to have

i hate myself, i don't know who i am and i'm scared of the future. i'm scared of being married here and having kids.
>>
Yea the USA is a great country for third worlders and refugees to move to, it's much nicer than Europe haha those guys are so btfo
>>
Please stay where you are. We don't need more foreign neets taking up residence here.

Admire us from afar.
>>
>>37104507
>>37104510

not in that way. i'm a cool one. i dress /fa/, i have a good face, and i'm certainly productive and intelligent enough.
>>
>>37104472
do NOT move to europe, it's going to be a hellhole soon

and whats wrong with indonesia?
>>
America is a third world country.

It used to be first world and then they let third world immigrants in by the hoardes

*sprinkles lard all over OP*
>>
>>37104536
Don't make excuses. Live in your own damn country and work hard to make it nice, instead of aiming for the easy life that others have built.
>>
>>37104507
Fuck OFF eurofag, its your government's obligation to take him
>>
File: comfy.jpg (68KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
68KB, 409x409px
>>37104510
contrary:

do you have a younger sister? bring her with you, i will give both of you residency in my house and give you the best access and education that will make you as smart and comfy as myself, if not more so.

just gotta let me rub on you when i want, that's all. ;)
>>
>>37104581
Oh, you contrarian rascal.
>>
>>37104545
i believe in capitalism, freedom of speech, individual liberty, and just i can't relate to anything anyone here, i rarely socialize and i only youtube and 4chan and reddit and movies in my spare time. all those hours, got me more and more attached to american culture. i give no fuck about yourope, i'm not a fan of vacation and new obscure """interesting""" cultures, when i decide to move out somewhere, it's because i feel attached to the culture, not because the nice infrastructure things. i'm a city person and here the city is also good, i can find anything americans can find in their cities but moving out is more than that, to me.

>>37104552
'qualified' and 'legal' immigrants. if they bring their third world work ethic they surely wouldn't be able to survive, let alone come in, right ?

>>37104561
what do you mean by that ? i live a short life and i'm no noble prize winner. i'm not a special superhero, i just want to live comfy alone until i die, alone

>easy life
>in america
excuse me ? i certainly don't expect that. here, the weather is always convenient. not too hot and never cold, job is easy, everything is cheap, crime rate is lower, etc etc. but what's the point if i'm just frustrated everyday because the whole country believes in the opposite of what i believe in ?
>>
>>37104655
The culture is gone from most area anon, it's mostly a web thing. Most american culture is normie nigger stuff
>>
>>37104705
not if i move to anywhere outside of NY and CA
>>
>>37104863
I have a friend who is a chinese national, who came here for highschool and got his citizen status expedited cause he joined the marines. Its certainly an option, I mean any military branch (don't do Army) will teach you how to integrate with people from all walks of American life. Also they pay for ypur college which is nice, especially if you do Navy you get tuition assistance and gi bill. You can do it anon, this ia just one way to come here
>>
>>37105903
thanks origiiii anon
>>
you're just another americanised gen z teenager

>not embracing your own nationality
>being ashamed of your own culture

embrace it and grow the fuck up. are you one of those chinks who think you deserve better?
>inb4 tiko
i'm not

>>37104655
seriously though. how old are you? i used to look up to white people until i grew up and memperluas wawasan. Indonesia ada kebaikannya tersendiri, sama kayak negara2 lain. Kalo lo masih SMA tunggu lulus, tunggu gede, pikir2 lagi.

Atau kuliah aja disono
>>
>>37107421
no i'm a tiko myself. i don't feel attached to my nationality, and i'm not embarassed of 'my culture' i just don't feel attached to it. i don't love it but i don't hate it.

> Indonesia ada kebaikannya tersendiri, sama kayak negara2 lain
i don't appreciate those things that indonesia is good at. not really something i value in life. like, what, family ties ? simplicity ? social justice ? i'm not really into that. and no this is not racial, i don't really see it as white people thing nor do i admire white people. i just grew up to hold the same values as theirs and i feel like a radical alien here.
>>
>>37107421
also i'm 24 years old but still in college because very low motivation
>>
File: apotek.jpg (80KB, 800x579px) Image search: [Google]
apotek.jpg
80KB, 800x579px
>>37107543
>grew up to hold the same values as theirs
context? white parents?

>>37107564
>very low motivation
is it /uni/ tier apathy or something else?

also
>/pol/
>alex jones
are you serious? i'm not mocking or anything. are you a white supremacist and/or conspiracy theorist? really hard to take you seriously without these cleared up

sorry if I sound antagonistic but your description of yourself remind me of this obnoxious fucking kid, nevermind
>>
>>37107650
>context? white parents?
no, just years and years of isolating myself from people. only with the internet. like, from there, i got into films, music, etc etc american things. all those hours of american products has got me attached to american culture. i think that's the rational explanation.

>is it /uni/ tier apathy or something else?
idk what that means but i'm depressed and very low motivated in general. i don't know what i want and whatever it is the endgoal of college, i don't have strong passion for it, maybe that's why.

>are you serious? i'm not mocking or anything. are you a white supremacist and/or conspiracy theorist? really hard to take you seriously without these cleared up
alex jones is not a white supremacist. also white supremacy doesn't exist. only white nationalism but it's really not harmful. i got into the alt right-ism recently mainly because they often make sense. and i love trump. and i respect western conservative values. which is all that freedom of speech, individual liberty and capitalism.

>sorry if I sound antagonistic but your description of yourself remind me of this obnoxious fucking kid, nevermind
who ? the murloc guy in r/indonesia ? yeh that's me
>>
>>37104536
You sound like a sellout. Im not telling you to love your country (who cares) but have dignity.
>>
File: hotel.jpg (81KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
hotel.jpg
81KB, 600x879px
>>37107763
>isolating myself
do you have friends? would you describe yourself as autistic? if so, how autistic? not literally autistic, i mean /r9k/ autistic

>depression
got this checked yet? any links between this and your hate for my country?

>white-boo
have you even been to the US of A? are you basing these heavenly views based off your internet and isolation? because it sure ain't perfect

>r/
might as well go to kaskus while you're at it, nerd. also no, it's just some kid i knew

also this >>37107795
>>
>>37107795
what do you mean ? i didn't depreciate myself there. i said good things about myself. how am i not having dignity ?
>>
>>37104472
>Alex Jones
This is where you fucked up
>>
>>37107904
Because it sounded like
"h-hey good im cool too! i dress with fashion! please accept me, im not like you guys think i am!"

Its lame. Thats the kind of attitude that creates slaves.
>>
>>37104472
Sounds like your a weeb but instead of loving Japan you love America.
>>
>>37107898
>do you have friends? would you describe yourself as autistic? if so, how autistic? not literally autistic, i mean /r9k/ autistic
no friends. i'm not sure, i took internet autism quiz and i scored 'possible autism'. i mean i have pretty weird mannerism like mumbling to myself, always have to have stuffs in my hand to play/get my fingers busy with, etc. so i'm probably a little bit autistic but from the outside i look normally functional, just quiet and introverted.

>got this checked yet? any links between this and your hate for my country?
nope, only self diagnosed. i'm not sure about the link

>have you even been to the US of A? are you basing these heavenly views based off your internet and isolation? because it sure ain't perfect
there are countries that look better than the US but i just love the US man i mean i talk to myself in english and i fantasize about living american routine, not far from indonesian routine, only difference in language and the way we think. also i feel better about speaking english, and idk there's just some sort of attachment to american culture. but i'm also kind of against immigration.

>might as well go to kaskus while you're at it, nerd
i don't have any hobby and kaskus has some alright discussions but idk i don't really enjoy the interactions. too indonesia.

>>37107943
okay i've gone past alex jones, i'm now on Milton Friedman and Jordan Peterson train, those guys are awesome. been watching tons of their stuffs. i'm enlightened. even thinking about converting to protestantism

>>37108030
dude who cares, as long as i'm a functioning citizen and i can make money and i'm too beta to break laws. i don't need anyone to like me. i just need justification about moving out, i take principles and reasons too seriously.
>>
>>37108042
i love japan too but am not a weeb. i've been to japan once and fuck it was amazing. the aesthetic is amazing and comfy, their routines also seem comfy as fuck. they look like they're in the 80s but it's awesome. i wish i speak japanese though. but my cultural attachment is stronger to america than japan, let alone indonesia. i don't hate indonesia but i don't love it either.
>>
File: jormungand.jpg (225KB, 1006x618px) Image search: [Google]
jormungand.jpg
225KB, 1006x618px
>>37108236
so here you are:
>shut-in, friendless autist
>literally brainwashed by /pol/ and alex jones
>"enlightened"
>insecure and self-diagnosed depressed

i'm trying not to ridicule/dismiss you, but i seriously think that the solution is to expose yourself more. to the environment you're in, not to some world you've fantasised over the internet. you need to learn to be thankful of what you have, what you are, or at least to live with it. you can either grow the fuck up and start accepting and fitting in, or live an alien forever because i don't get an impression that you'll be able to move over there.

in other words, open your eyes and accept reality. get out of your basement and you'll find that you won't be so easily convinced by the internet anonymous anymore. mulai biasain ngomong bahasa indonesia. baca karya sastra anak bangsa. kalau lu tau lebih tentang negara ini, ada kemungkinan lu bakal tau hal2 yg membuat lu merasa lebih baik ttg tempat ini

also here are some feels if you want to fix yourself:
>Bumi Manusia - Pramoedya Ananta Toer
>Lagak Jakarta, all of it

tl;dr stop being an autist and grow up
>>
>>37104472
from the way you write,you are prob turkish or smt like that.
stay there faggot
>>
>>37108454
indonesian but well educated and pretty /fa/. also i'm not poor.

>>37108434
but i don't want to. i really don't enjoy it. people socialize not because they want to better themselves, they socialize because they like it. so why should i work hard for it ? it's a short meaningless life, and i'm trying to make it less painful.

>baca karya sastra anak bangsa
indonesian literature is pretty left wing. idk, they sometimes irritate me. i know enough about this country and the character of the people. compared to american culture and moral values, i know what i want and what i value more. it's the american one. also indonesia is crumbling, the highlighted fractions are all gonna drown this country to the ground. the good potential ones are hated. if i had enough money i totally would start a political party. but imagine all that many people i totally would fucking panic.

the thing is i'm too comfortable already with my lonely life. very comfy and peaceful. i can imagine life after college, when i got my own place, only routine and lonely night with internet afterwards. looks very comfy fa m.

i hope this life is not gonna be too long. 70 is too fucking long but i don't want to kill myself.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.