[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a a girl at my school whos 2 years below me that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: lee.png (1MB, 1079x903px) Image search: [Google]
lee.png
1MB, 1079x903px
There's a a girl at my school whos 2 years below me that started this year i think im in love with. I haven't been in love with anyone or cared much for anyone for about 4 years now but thats not really the issue. The issue is that i don't know if she has a boyfriend or not cus' she seems to hang out with one guy alot at our school. i graduate in just over a month and i have to tell her something before i graduate or i know i will always regret it, but should i ask her out or ask if she has a boyfriend? i just don't know
>>
Sounds like you've never even spoke to her. Why do you think you're in love with her?
>>
youre going to graduate in a month, theres nothig this chicks bf can do to you, go for it
>>
love>infatuation>lust>desire>care>courtesy>kindness
>>
>>37104190
I've said hi a couple times but i've never had a conversation with her
I can hardly call it love desu, i know some of here interests and things she enjoys. it might be more on par with a crush i think.
>>
File: feminist.jpg (251KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
251KB, 747x1328px
>>37104121
>i have an original boyfriend
>>
File: IMG_1136.gif (993KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.gif
993KB, 500x281px
>>37104121
What's the name of this film? I've seen here prior and never got around to asking. Thank you in advance to anyone who bothers sharing it with me.
>>
Start casually talking to her on Facebook or whatever. See how she responds and if she's eager to chat. If she is, THEN you ask her out, to a movie or a drink or whatever. Honestly, don't make the mistake of asking someone out when you literally don't know them at all
>>
>>37104275
its called "Manchester by the Sea"
>>
>>37104285
>Facebook
No. Do everything in that post except replace Facebook with in person.
>>
>>37104670
How would i even approach her? it's not like she "knows" me, she just knows im at the school
>>
>>37104687
It's already too late. Did you even introduce yourself to her yet, or have you only said 'hi' in passing?
It's already too late, but since you have nothing to lose so long as you don't care about the outcome, introduce yourself.
" Hi, I'm Anon. I don't normally just walk up to a stranger and introduce myself, but you seem like a nice person. What's your name?"
"What 'seems' nice about me?" (regular deflection, don't faint)
"Well, there's something about you that tells me this. It's intangible, but very real."
>>
>>37105003
No i've only said hi to her, nothing else
i know her name though so id just have to fake not knowing it
>>
>>37104121
I'm in the same situation with a girl, also 2 years below me. Except she did have a bf and I fell really hard for her after getting to know her. So find that out however you can and don't emotionally invest yourself any further if she does.
>>
File: 1477773465869.jpg (40KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477773465869.jpg
40KB, 480x270px
>>37104235
Yeah, love has a much deeper connotation behind it. I'd say you are infatuated. The effects are worse if you've ever gone home and masturbated to the thought of her because you're probably chemically addicted to the thought of her and can't stop thinking about her because your body literally thinks she's holding your baby.

Have fun, OP!
>>
>>37104121
you know that excited feeling you get in your stomach when you see her?

you know how happy you get when you think about being with her

yeah, multiply that feeling by 10 on the negative side when she laughs at you after you awkwardly approach her. when she points at you and laughs.

that soul crushing defeat, it will stick with you
>>
>>37104121
>at my school

gtfo this board
>>
>>37105686
>getting education is somehow something only normies/chads do
ok
>>
>>37105730
I'm implying that he's too young to be on here.
>>
>>37105756
>not knowing that some people call Universities "schools"
>>
>>37105756
basically what >>37105800 said, i just call everything school but yes, University
>>37105661
I would rather take my chances and get rejected than not try and lose the first real emotions i've felt for someone in a very long time
i also know that she would never do that since shes a really shy person and kinda "nerdy"
i guess
>>
>>37104121
Dont ask if she has a boyfriend, thats beta as fuck, ask if she wants to go oug
>>
>>37104190
because she's probably 12
>>
>>37106174
she turned 17 like 2 weeks ago, 15 is legal age here incase you care
>>
Pretty sure you are mentally ill OP and you would just creep her out
>>
>>37104670
nothing wrong with adding someone on facebook and starting a conversation, he just can't confess his love. OP needs to talk to her for a little bit, and ask her if she's single. I know a couple of people who've started relationships from adding someone on facebook and talking them for a little while. OP needs to find out what she likes and either go off of that or get her some food.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.