[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /occasional back breaking construction worker for below minimum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1492431997575.jpg (37KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
1492431997575.jpg
37KB, 509x499px
Who /occasional back breaking construction worker for below minimum wage paid in cash/ here?

Life is hell and we must suffer for our sins committed in a previous life. I sometimes fantasize that I am orc working for Sauruman when I am digging a ditch in a basement with low lighting on a sweltering day.
>>
>>37103858
Top kek anon you made me giggle, you deserve a promotion at Orc manager of public interaction
>>
WE AINT HAD NOTHIN BUT STALE MEMES FOR THREE YEARS
>>
>>37104032
Do some Meme yourself then, don't blame the world if your part of the problem.
>>
>>37103858
>The forest of Fangorn lies on our doorstep
>Burn it all down

YEESSHHH
>>
>whom do you serve?
>THE GENERAL CONTRACTORRRRRRR

unionized white construction workers earning a living wage == uruk hai
illegal Mexican construction workers working to death == orcs
>>
IIIIIIIIIIINNSPPPEEEEECTIIIOOOOOOON
>>
>>37103858
>Life is hell and we must suffer for our sins committed in a previous life
Weird, I have a similar quasi-religious approach at work (in a warehouse) and when fighting (I do kick boxing) but somehow it just doesn't happen when I'm studying.

Working with my body makes me feel closer to God than working with my mind I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 1024x862px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1024x862px
>>37103858
I'll just leave this here for posterity.
>>
>>37103858
yeah let me tell you about my boss
>name is literally wayne
>mustached tan motherfucker
>has a fat wife
>brags about his kids
>chainsmokes like a chimney
>cheats on his wife
>shows me lewd msgs from girls on fb at work
>cusses like a sailor
>"gaddam" this and "sumbitch" that
>scratches his armpit and smells his fingers afterwards
>pays me $20 a day to lay brick and put up drywall for him
but that's because i literally can't get a job anywhere else due to being falsely accused of sexual molestation lol fuck women
>>
>>37104093
go back to valinor you knife eared pretty-boy faggot
>>
>>37104640
$20 a day? That's rough anon. Even by literal third world standards.
>>
I got a sweet deal. My dad has a landscaping business with a bunch of middle aged to older people whose properties we take care of. The rate for service is 50/hr, my dad pays me 11 out of that. Im 20. When he gets too old which will probably be 5-10 years i take over, run it alone and reap all the pay and take care of my dad. Dont have to pay rent, we live togethwr in a small place thats already paid off

Getting paid cash every single day is alright
>>
>>37104667
Why would you use "gb2valinor" as an insult? Valinor is a paradise, he'd love to go there
>>
>>37104640
buy a lawnmower and some shovels/rakes and become a landscaper. 20 a day is more of a trap than anything
>>
>>37105067
Valinor is for high born cucks. Orcs such as us belong and only feel comfortable with toiling in the fires of industry.
>>
>tfw got the day off due to bad weather
Construction is hell on my body. I sleep 4-5 hours a night and do backbreaking labor for $16/hr. I really wish I made good grades in school and went to college.
>>
>>37105130
Idk, id rather be of the house of hador than an orc, orcs are like the muslim hordea
>>
>>37104093
Eru eluvitar curse you!

Elves have no purpose here
>>
I used to work construction. Honestly I'd be willing to do it again but I've been a NEET for two years thus I am in horrible shape and would probably get fired on the first day of job for not being able to keep up.

>tfw have to spend at least three months at the gym to get my necrotizing body back into shape just to work construction for 10 bux an hour
>>
>>37103858
Werk werk! I'm too weak for that stuff though
>>
>>37104564
What a punchable face

Ofjdhigal
>>
>>37105380
do not punch him until AFTER he finishes his coffee
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.