[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women such heartless cunts? >Plan to watch a movie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 22

File: 1493137767707.jpg (223KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
1493137767707.jpg
223KB, 898x449px
Why are women such heartless cunts?

>Plan to watch a movie with a chick I'm dating the same day
>Keep putting it off because of our conflicting work schedules
>A week goes by, it's Tuesday
>Know that she's off on Tuesdays
>Text her if she's down for finally watching the movie tonight
>Ask if I've picked one out
>"Yeah I've had one ready for about a week now lol"
>ask if we could watch it tomorrow
>I'm confused by this
>Ask her why we can't do it tonght
>Tells me she's going to go watch a movie with her MALE co-worker tonight
>I get upset, say "of course" then head into work
>gives me an "of course?" Ok bye"
>Get off of work and immediately text her "Hope you had fun with your "not" boyfriend"
>She get's upset by this
>I try to explain to her that what she did is not acceptable on any planet and that she should have told me she had plans tuesday ahead of time
>Says she doesn't have to tell me anything if I'm not involved in her plans
>Tell the dumb bitch that she does if it conflicts with pre-existing ones
>Goes on to then say that since they were up un the air and not concrete she was free to do what she did.
>Keeps insinuating my sarcastic remark was a "red flag"(I shit you not)
>Tell her that remark came out of being hurt that she'd choose someone else's company over the guy she's dating exclusively.
>We go back and forth until we decide to go to bed
>Tell her I'm sorry multiple times for my sarcastic remark after work
>She then starts up again and tells me my last reply to her was "belittling"
>All I did was say that what she did wasn't cool, and to let it marinate on how it affected me
>Say let's just apologize, move on, and try to communicate better next time
>Apparently this was too much for her, refused to apologize for hurting me, then decided to call it quits

Why do women do this dumb shit? If you hurt them, it's your fault, if they hurt you, it's still your fault. These bitches deserve to be stripped of all their privilege.

Also, women hate thread.
>>
>dating /3DPD/
>>>/normalfag/

this where you went wrong normie. 2D is better than 3D
>>
lol she fucked that "coworker" and then felt so guilty about it that she shat all over you for "belittling" her
fuck roasties
>>
>>37103811
She didn't like partying and was more conservative sexually, but not falling for the 3D meme ever again.
>>
That sucks bro. Not only can cunts be retarded in that regard, but I hate when bitches play games and make you do all the work. Why the hell is she making you make all the plans and then shooting them down. Fuck her.
>>
>>37103856
good on you but you cant join us, we've never had female interaction
>>
File: cunt 1.png (27KB, 771x375px) Image search: [Google]
cunt 1.png
27KB, 771x375px
Sharing some skype logs now

1/???
>>
File: cunt2.png (29KB, 757x392px) Image search: [Google]
cunt2.png
29KB, 757x392px
>>37104030
2/???

orginaanano
>>
File: cunt3.png (26KB, 672x392px) Image search: [Google]
cunt3.png
26KB, 672x392px
>>37104075
3/???

orginulo
>>
File: cunt4.png (24KB, 678x380px) Image search: [Google]
cunt4.png
24KB, 678x380px
>>37104088
4/???

Orangutanigulaal
>>
File: 1420510703502.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1420510703502.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>let other guy bang your girl out
>then told her sorry
jesus dude you're such a cuck, you should have just left at of course and drop her. it's not like you didnt know what was happening
>>
Nobody cares fuck off

I hate this board
>>
>>37104102
5/???

oripapaop
>>
>>37104030
id reply with "pathetic" and remove it
>>
>>37104107
I guess I just trusted the cunt too much, she promised she wasn't some whore, and she did want to wait for sex. My only regret is not fucking her at this point.
>>
File: cunt5.png (33KB, 729x430px) Image search: [Google]
cunt5.png
33KB, 729x430px
>>37104128
Actual 5/???

forealthistime
>>
File: cunt6.png (31KB, 706x372px) Image search: [Google]
cunt6.png
31KB, 706x372px
>>37104160
6/???

origpop
>>
File: cunt7.png (24KB, 606x388px) Image search: [Google]
cunt7.png
24KB, 606x388px
>>37104176
7/???

organala
>>
>>37104191
8/???

orangeogogalol
>>
File: cunt8.png (34KB, 803x402px) Image search: [Google]
cunt8.png
34KB, 803x402px
>>37104204
god damn it. 8/???

orangepop
>>
I don't know where in the hell you got it stuck in your head that a girl watching movies is acceptable..... but any time a female has done this with me I didnt talk bout my fee fee's and otherr shit I dumped the disrespectable twat for having another penis in her house when she's supposed to be my lover. dump and move on... no sissy arguements bout fee fee's and other shit that will cause her to think your less of a man just nope not allowed bye and move on.

ironically all the chicks I do that with 3x down on trying to win me back but eh fool me once shame on you.

so no op you should have told her oh you had a penis over? enjoy the single life and ignored.

I refuse to let a ho try to slow roll me into cuck life.
>>
>>37104151
i dont mean to be mean here, but you sound kind of naive.
what did she do to get your trust? how long have you been dating her?
>>
>>37104211
9/???

orgialai
>>
>>37104215
You're right, but she didn't seem like a whore at first so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

figured I'd give her a chance to prove she wasn't a slut, once I had sold evidence she wasn't I was going to do exactly what you did. I figured she was a nice girl though which is why I got into fee fee talk.

>>37104216

About 4 months, I met her on OKC. We had a near perfect match ratio(99%) and she seemed to value much of the same things that I valued. This Luis guy(the co-worker) was around then too.

But idk, whenever she talked about her she'd say that one "used" her sexually somehow, said he promised something then lied after they were doing with the sexual act.

She sad that this made her really hesitant towards sexual encounters and that she preferred to wait a while before fucking. But this Luis guy was in the picture from the start. I was skeptical but figured I'd give her a chance. If she was lying then I would drop her and not look back.
>>
File: cunt9.png (24KB, 761x292px) Image search: [Google]
cunt9.png
24KB, 761x292px
>>37104230
9/???

therealorggiagiglgol
>>
>>37104215
This, I was gonna type up a reply telling you to stop being so emotional OP, but if she's doing shit like that she obviously didn't like you to begin with so drop her faster than a cinder block falling out of a plane.

And most importantly: Don't fucking apologize where it isn't due.
>>
>>37103757
Why didn't you just opt to join her you fucking moron.
They guy is looking to get laid with your gf.
You should have insisted on joining them.
>>
>>37104297
The co-worker was there from the start? And she fucked him, had a supposedly negative experience and now she's going to the movies with him? Does any of that click in your head?

Listen man, when women say they're "hesitant" or something about sex they're lying. They're basically saying they aren't attracted to you that much.
>>
My god. I do not miss this bullshit one bit.

Want to know how I don't deal with this shit?

As soon as a girl starts acting like this, I stop talking to her. Or I purposefully start being a total shit to her until she stops talking to me. Sometimes I end up banging the girl because girls enjoy being treated like shit.

Stand up for yourself, man. This roastie is not worth getting toastie about. None of them are. She treats you like this because you let her do it.
>>
>>37104423
The ex is a different guy, but he insisted that she and the co-worker had nothing going on and that he was just a friend.

The ex is the guy who lied to her just so she would suck his dick or something.
>>
File: 1427287724682.gif (18KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1427287724682.gif
18KB, 645x773px
>>37103757
>>Tell her I'm sorry multiple times for my sarcastic remark after work
>>
>>37104498
I know, idk wtf I was thinking. Should have just told her to go fuck herself. But I wanted to at least pretend like things were cool for a while so I could fuck her.

Maybe that's what her ex did.
>>
You must be a poor fuck, jesus christ. Have more activities than just movies. If you netflix and chill your life away then you can expect a girl that's just as vapid.

>the tickets were a dollar cheaper!

Fucking kikes lmao
>>
>>37103757
Here's where you fucked up. You gave her control. Actually, you fucked up by just failing to tell her not to go. Grow a pair, and tell her what to do. If she doesn't, tell her to fuck off. You NEVER give a woman control over the relationship.
>>
>>37103757
You're a stupid kukc if this is what you actually did. Never apologize to a woman you dumbfuck. And never let your girlfriend hang out with a male when you're not there. This is fucking basic shit, but I guess not if you're a nu-male beta boy like yourself.
>>
>>37104586
>movie dates
>Ever good

explain to me how this shit works, you just both stare at a screen for two hours with this akward cloud of "hmm maybe we can fuck after this ends" looming over you
>>
>>37103757
I don't understand the problem.
You were indecisive, she made other plans. You can't expect other people to wait on you to make up your mind.
Next time op, instead of thinking of a film just say that you don't care about the film, spending time with her is what counts. That way she knows that the activity is secondary to what you want.
Her thought process probably went something like this:
>Guardians of the galaxy> what ever film he (OP) picks.
Stop being such a bitch and learn to communicate effectively.

How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie is a good read that every single human in the western world should read.
>>
>>37104707
not OP but stop promoting those self-help books, there is nothing more creepy than seeing fucks like you with fake smiles that way over-compliment and try to act nice
>>
>>37103757
You're a naive retard who expects women to fall into your arms if you cry hard enough. Grow some balls and fuck off.
>>
>>37104735
I'm not like that at all though.
As a robot it's useful to be able to communicate.
You should read that book to find out what questions you should ask, and how to explain your intentions properly, I don't fuck with the behaviour/body language side of it.

If you don't know how to express yourself (Like in the OP), then my suggestion is good.
>>
>>37103757
this is where you fucked up
give an inch and they'll take a mile
>>
>>37104707
No, we both decided on a time the day we planned it. But it kept being put off because of HER sleep schedule.
>>
File: they know they know they know.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
they know they know they know.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>37103757
>my """gf""" went out to the movies with another guy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37104891
You think you planned something, when evidently there was no plan. Hence, learn to communicate effectively.
You are saying you had a plan, she is saying there was no plan.
So either:
>She is telling the truth (you trust her)
Or
>She is lying (you don't trust her)

If you don't trust her, dump her ass. If you trust her, try to learn how to express yourself to avoid situations like this in the future.
>>
>>37104851
Relations with women shouldn't be a battle. If you need to rely on maxims such as that one in a relationship, then it will never be a relationship it will be a hostage situation.
>>
>>37104958
im not that guy, but it was planned, but they kept replanning because of her. planning had nothing to do with it

basically she blew op off multiple times and then went on a date with some other guy which was planned a week ago
>>
bitches gonna bitch I suppose.
>>
>>37104992
And life ought not to be shit but it is. You can hope for a unicorn to come into existence or learn to saddle and ride the horse.
>>
>>37103757
I don't like how Varg is becoming more popular. He has some good points, but his foundations are just "read my autistic wife's book" when you ask him for ANY sources, and I mean any, which even slightly validate his claims based on evidence or educated conclusions.
>>
>>37105223
I don't understand. Explain.
There is one life and ~3.7 billion women.
>>
>>37103757
I feel you my guy, you shouldn't have apologized though, I didn't when me and my first/only gf broke up and I'm proud of that, because it was completely irrational woman bullshit and I'm not going to apologize if I haven't actually done anything wrong. Why are 3D women such trash?
>>
File: 9ezp9mmcydry.png (646KB, 1661x639px) Image search: [Google]
9ezp9mmcydry.png
646KB, 1661x639px
>>37103757
>Tells me she's going to go watch a movie with her MALE co-worker tonight

That was the end of the conversation and the relationship. I don't know why you commented or went a single step further than this.
>>
>dates slut
>tries to make her not slut
>>
HOLY SHIT OP LITERALLY YOU IN A COUPLE OF YEARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuzgoG6Td4k
>>
>>37106244
Peep Show is THE robot's show. Mark is too relatable.
>>
>>37103757
you made a lot of mistakes my man
>>
>>37106108
She was a covert slut.
>>
File: haha.jpg (33KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
33KB, 373x550px
stay cucked
>>
>>37104030
>>37104075
>>37104088
>>37104102
>>37104160
>>37104176
>>37104191
>>37104211
>>37104305
LMAOing at your normalfag soap intrigues, OP. Maybe you should take this to plebbit.
>>
>>37103757
Her reaction is quite simple:

She doesn't and never has given a fuck about you.
You are just a sometimes convenient annoyance orbiter that got in the way of her date with chad; you will always be second to chad, possibly even her girl friends.

why haven't men given up on women already?
>>
>>37103757
She fucking Chad the coworker right now cuck
>>
>>37106570
He's not even chad, he's some lanky mexican whiteknight faggot.
>>
>>37104305

I'm not even 1/3rd of a misogynist as a lot of people on here (not that a lot of what robots say isn't justified)

But nigga...you being fucked PLAYED. Played like a fucking beta as fuck betamax beta release. It's fucking cringeworthy.

Should have just told her to fucking blow you and ended it because you don't want to clue her in to how fucking OBVIOUSLY she was playing because the next motherfucker walking up to bat needs to get the same warnings from her shitty behaviour.
>>
>>37107729
She's trailer park trash anyway, probably avoided several STDs.
>>
>>37103757
>>Tells me she's going to go watch a movie with her MALE co-worker tonight
they fucked ur a weak cuck stop being a little beta bitch
>>
>>37103757
I read all your screen shots.

Get up go take a walk, exercise, bathe. Fucking Ignore her. She calls = don't answer, she texts = don't answer. Make yourself busy, and it's time to open up your other options. I don't care if it is bars, eharmony, or fucking grinder. Life is too short to drink bad wine.

About you: it's very good that you communicated your disapproval. That is the best you can do. I'm not sure, but someone or both of you are passive hostile. If you have been a passive hostile, you may have been an unpleasant person to be around. Now she doesn't want any of your shit. Accept that there is nothing you can do to fix whatever you did. If it is her, then Fuck her. It is unreasonable for her to expect you to be a mind reader. Focus on yourself, learn, and try to make yourself a better person.
>>
>>37108546
>37108546
In addition to this. How to be a better person? If someone wrote a story about your week, would someone read it? If yes you accomplished something. But, try to make it social, 8 beers is better in eight hands than 8 beers in one person's fridge.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>37103757
just keep this simple axiom in mind at all times

'if it has a pussy, it's trying to manipulate you'

hope i helped!
>>
>>37108702
this is actually good advice

ty anon
>>
>>37108546
Thanks for the advice senpai

This sucks, I have literally no one else left in my life now. And no, this was the only time I ever sent her a sarcastic remark or anything because I was hurt badly.
>>
>>37108918
Dude, Np. Keep your confidence, that's your meal ticket. BTW, when I said 'ignore' I meant don't answer today. You have to decide if you eventually want to respond. In the mean time go make connections irl.
>>
>>37103757
Wait until they cheat on you with the guy that beat you up
>>
>>37103757
wow OP you're fucking pathetic and insecure as fuck, i'm surprised this girl ever even gave you a chance in the first place
>>
>>37109057
I would love to make connections irl, but most people just seem terrible and apathetic. Everyones an asshole towards eachother
>>
>yeah only for a week lol
>of course

Well don't say so much passive aggressive shit and if you got a problem with her, directly tell her don't hide behind "lol"
>>
>>37109179
I'm sure you let your girls go out to movie dates without any complaints cuckpai.
>>
File: JFC Anon.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
JFC Anon.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
You apologized for getting cucked.
>>
>>37103757
Stop apologizing. Stop talking to her altogether.
>>37109179
Oh shut the fuck up. It's not insecurity, her behavior was completely unacceptable.
>>
>>37104707
White-knight enablers like this is why bitches (rightfully) feel like they can get away with shit like in OP's story.
>>
File: IMG_5061.jpg (55KB, 613x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5061.jpg
55KB, 613x621px
>>37104075
>Are you going alone or with someone?

Who the fuck goes alone to the movies? Especially a fucking girl

As soon as I read, "I'm going to see Guardian of the Galaxies, yo!" I knew she's fucking somebody else.

Sorry OP, let this one go, it's not worth it.
The way you guys talk through text messages makes it obvious that she's not interested in you. You're forcing it.
>>
>>37109180
Relationship's are like baseball. If you step up to the plate and get a hit 1/3 times, then you get a million dollar career. It is a game of failure. Most people, even extroverts don't do this well. The exception would be that one fucker with really low standards.
>>
>>37103757
Why are you such a fucking beta?
Just tell her it's over straight away and stop apologizing you fucking retard
>>
File: IMG_0686.jpg (77KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.jpg
77KB, 497x373px
>>37104030
>>37104075
>>37104088
>>37104102
By her looks I can already tell she is a cunt. You had it coming.
>>
>>37109659
Also,
>putting up with this roastie's shit for that long
Should have just dropped all contact when she mentioned the guy. Don't let cunts trample on you like that. It feeds their ego and makes them think they can get away with it.
>>
File: IMG_0829.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0829.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
>falling for the woman meme

My brother isn't even a year out from a horrible divorce and is already living with a girl who treats him like complete shit. Why do people fall for the woman meme over and over again?
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (99KB, 655x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
99KB, 655x653px
>>37104305
>he ACTUALLY watches a movie with a girl instead of fucking her

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you, OP? She's putting the movie off because she actually wants to watch the movie and not actually get horny and fuck before the movie even gets to 1 hour?
I think this girl just wants to play with you, she needs the fucking attention and male approval.

If you're watching a movie with a girl and not trying to fuck then she'll always be your friend.
>>
>>37109594
Well idk, the last chick I was with actually apologized when shit like this went down. She'd eventually realize she was the one in the wrong, she apologized, I apologized, we moved on and tried to do our best next time.

But this caught me off guard, I didn't expect for her to be such a remoresless cunt.
>>
>>37109180
Then go exercise, do some push ups, walk in a park, step outside yourself, reflect. Get goal oriented, ask yourself where you want to be in 5 years. Then ask if you worked on that today. Make reasonable goals.
>>
File: 1855378333377.jpg (124KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1855378333377.jpg
124KB, 1203x1447px
>>37109567
>Who the fuck goes alone to the movies?

Get out, normie!
>>
>>37104999
fuckin checked
Ask her something along the lines of: How come every time I tried to schedule a movie with you, you were too tired, but all of a sudden Luis asks you and your fine?
>>
>ever expecting women to take responsibility for their wrongdoings
Worst mistake you could've made, buddo.
>>
>>37110040
Women NEVER go alone the movies... I do believe that obese nerds neckbeards do go to the movies by themselves but not a girl. You will never see a girl (especially if she's attractive) sitting alone in a movie theater, fuckboii
>>
>>37103811
First post best post. Fuck off normie.
>>
Holy fucking shit. Every fucking week another thread like this is created. It's so hard for me to care about these kind of problems because anyone who falls for these fucking whores fully deserves it. Why do you "robots" keep thinking you have somehow found that one "exception" of a woman? She doesn't exist. Stop being a retard and then complaining about it here.
>>
You are both idiots
>>
>>37104930
This. All these people coming up with all this insane headcanon bullshit. This right here is literally 100% cheating and unacceptable in a relationship.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.