[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 340 pounds >could have been a normal weight with a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1410240770356.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1410240770356.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>tfw 340 pounds
>could have been a normal weight with a normal life if parents weren't fat as fuck

Why is this allowed? I know it's my fault I'm still fat right now, but I could have been normal and now my body is fucked forever.
>>
>>37102962
Can't you just do one of those surgeries to get rid of a bunch of weight?
>>
>>37102962
I'm 340 pounds right now, too.
Do a low-carb diet.
>>
File: IMG_4152.jpg (11KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4152.jpg
11KB, 125x100px
Yeah 445 pounder here/ even if we lose the weight we'll still look grotesque
>>
>>37102962
Don't blame the genetics
Blame your parents irresponsibility to feed you good healthy food

Parents are a good example of how their kids are going to grow up, if the parents are fat and eating shit food, then the kid is most likely going to grow up eating shit food and become fat. You have to break the cycle and work on losing weight or otherwise you'll die early

There are 3 body types of how the average human would grow
>slim
>average
>bulk
There is no such thing as "Fat" as a body type but fat is a consequence of an unhealthy lifestyle, fix it!
>>
>>37102962
>be 17
>230 pounds
>be 18
>178
im trying to gain muscle now.
lose the weight then turn it into muslce
>>
>>37102962
>>37103013
>>37102998

How the fuck do you even get to 350-500lbs.

I have a vicious appetite, but even I start to feel perma-full if my weight gets anywhere close to 190-200lbs and that only happens when I'm ending like a total fucking fat fuck for months on end.

You would have to be eating like a fucking pig for years on end NON STOP to get up to 350-500lbs mark, how do you not just get sick of being like that? I mean, I start to feel uncomfortable and unhealthy at 190-200, let a lone going higher.
>>
>tfw when you weight more than homer simpson
>>
>tfw used to be 450lbs
>225 now
>still trying to lose more
>skin is ruined but look worlds better in decent clothes

You can do it anon. It's definitely your fault you're fat.

I'm 100% convinced people are only 300+lbs because they drink soda every day. I mainlined that shit+candy+fast food every fucking day for years.

Seriously ashamed I got that fat. I'm still obese at 225. I can't wait until I'm just "overweight" at 204lbs
>>
>>37103144
>How the fuck do you even get to 350-500lbs.

While i was "only" in 250lbs range my problem came from not knowing shit about nutrition, not moving enough coupled with legit depression.

At some point you just start blowing up like crazy and you dont even care anymore
>>
>>37103157
I fucking hate how fat they make homer look but he's only in the 200s.

That mumu episode where they make him look extremely fat he's only at like 300lbs.

Fucking stupid.
>>
>>37103282
Must be a manlet
>>
I can relate, anon.. as a kid I had weighted about 315 pounds at the age of 16. I was fat and ugly to the point where I'd cry a lot wishing I was skinny. I tried to lose weight but all the food we had were just unhealthy microwave shit that was bound to give me colon cancer. I tried to recommend something healthier but when I did I'd just get laughed at by family members since I was fat as shit.
>>
>>37103128
I'm no /fit/ness expert but I got a mate that is a /fit/ junkie and said you can turn that fat into muscle, having fat isn't exactly a bad thing as long as you plan to turn that fat into muscle

By losing weight, it will make getting a 6 pack and looking more toned much easier and much quicker than it would be normally with a more bigger/fatter body but it doesn't exactly mean you are stronger, it just means that there is no fat on your body and the muscles are more noticeable due to no fat to cover them up and having a bigger type will take a longer period of time to make the muscles appear on your body
>>
Finally a fat thread where the anons are legit fat.

380lbs reporting in. I cut out sodas but I binge eat. I can go all day with only eating one meal but the next day I eat 4-5k calories. I also binge drink twice a week. Which I know is keeping me from losing weight. I need more self discipline. Fatbots that lost a lot of weight what are some crucial steps you took to losing weight?
>>
I dropped from 280 to 180. Then I lost all my motivation. Don't fall for this meme. Obese person would always look gross, no matter how severe the weight loss was. The worst part is, I won't be able to be cute and feminine with all those scratchmarks that won't go away.
>>
>>37103396
Understandable, but im just trying to gain muscle in my arms and legs. and focus on my body after high school. stop trying to lose some fat i have. i dont even know if it's possible to lose weight in stomach area and gain arm muscle ask ur bud.
>>
>grew up with obese mom
>mom raised all of us fat
>microwaved shredded processed cheese on white bread as snacks for us
>overly salted and buttered everything
>meat and starch for every meal
>pop for every beverage
>fed me diet pills from age 9 and up

I'm 22 years old and only started to lose the weight now that I've been moved out a few years. It's really hard to unwrite some habits when your go-to is to eat when you're sad, angry, or just bored. The pop addiction wrecked my teeth and my mom still complains to me about being overweight but doesn't take my advice to just count calories
>>
>>37103414
Changing your diet is always a good start

Firstly you need to start by getting back into eating a breakfast/lunch/dinner routine and stop binge eating, the only reason why you binge eat is because you skip 1 or two meals and then overeat in the next meal

Also don't snack before bed or eat a big meal late at night
>>
>got fat
>lost weight
>skin is ruined forever

I think I'll get fat again so I die sooner
>>
File: 1494938780055.png (525KB, 769x514px) Image search: [Google]
1494938780055.png
525KB, 769x514px
>Grew up with obese mom.
>She's actually a really good chef
>Living in the country she was pretty good and cooked meals every day.
>I eat in large amounts because it's so good
>Actually underweight but full of energy because of what I eat
>Move to another state.
>Mother attends culinary institute of America
>Her cooking improves and so does her confidence in cooking
>Fucking 10/10 meals constantly

I'm still Actually really skinny, but it's certainly not that someone is obese as a parent that their kid will end up obese. I remember getting anything at a drive through that was kind of fatty because she wouldn't get to cook that day, and the cashier's would give a shitty look before realizing it was just for me. Just have to eat the right things, but also Y'know Genetics have thrown me a metabolism that won't let me gain weight if I tried. I tried a 3500 calorie diet that my big sister helped me with and after a few weeks I never gained a pound.
>>
>>37103597
lucky cunt haha
>>
After one hour on a diet...

I need it! Give me it!
>>
>>37103622
I am a lucky cunt no doubt. My mom raised me and my siblings eating odd stuff, sushi was a regular food to me at 6. Now I'd try anything, even eating a live spider even though I'm arachnophobic. I think worst sounding thing I've tried is a century egg.
>>
If water tasted like soda, I'd probably be skinny
>>
>>37103831
There's carbonated flavored water that taste like soda and like 5 calories.
>>
>>37103874
Please, it tastes nothing like soda. It tastes like water with sugar.
>>
File: 1494677081848.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494677081848.png
1MB, 1200x900px
Only after you cut out all the crap you've been eating for all the years you'll realize how shitty it makes you feel.

I only started doing something about myself recently and I already feel better than I have in a long fucking time and have more energy despite eating less. I'd never go back and I don't understand how I could've been stuffing my face with all that shit for years.

Don't look at it as a diet, it's a change of life style. It's not some temporary thing and then back to your shitty habits. It might sound scary at first but it really isn't that bad, and it's so worth it.
>>
>>37103930
Flavored water lemon lime flavor taste just like 7up or sprite.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.