[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take night shift job >7 to 6 >must sleep through sun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nj8edof5co1s2q1fbo1_500.jpg (76KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj8edof5co1s2q1fbo1_500.jpg
76KB, 450x750px
>take night shift job
>7 to 6
>must sleep through sun
>having hard time getting good sleep 6 months in
>though id be used to it
>look shit up
>find out that the human body has a natural reaction to sunlight and darkness thet stimulate the sleeping and waking process
>been going against nature this whole fucking time for an extra 40 cents per hour
>cant switch to day shift cuz no openings
>start developing chronic headache, sick once a month
>even when i get in the swing of the schedule, i oversleep on Sundays despite putting up loud ass alarms and my dog annoying me
>sleep literally rips my conciousness away sometimes at work
>20 thirty minutes of my head hanging and arms moving in subconcious continuation of work
>on thin ice for taking days off for sickness and sleep
>already depressed before this
>take nyquil for a bad cough when i get home one morning
>pass the fuck out for 8 hours exactly
>"holy shit all i have to do is take some nyquil"
>read up on how it helps you sleep
>imediately find out using it as much as id need to would destroy my liver within a few years

Only job i could get that pays me enough to be able to live alone

Fuck civilization, id rather farm and die at 40
>>
>>37102894
>id rather farm and die at 40
I think more of us want this than we realize
>>
>>37102894
>>find out that the human body has a natural reaction to sunlight and darkness thet stimulate the sleeping and waking process
>>been going against nature this whole fucking time for an extra 40 cents per hour
you must be a retarded fuck anon. most teens know this shit.
>>
>>37102968
I want it more than anything
Not op
>>
>>37102894
Get blackout curtains and set your lights on timer.
>>
>>37102994
Tried it, only helped me balance 3 or so hours of sleep
>>
>>37102990
so have you been moving towards this goal
>>
>>37103035
Tried melatonin?
>>
>>37103060
>have you tried solving your problems
Fuck off to /adv/ faggot
>>
>>37103060
Yea, it helped but i think i built up an immunity or something because after a while nothing happened when i took the recommended dose

The generic brand didnt do shit at all so i had to pay like 3 times as much for a real thing, wallet couldnt handle it anyway
>>
>>37102894
Use asmr.

I have for the past 4 years and it's worked wonders. I used to stay up all day and I can say I haven't done that in years because of asmr. And if that doesn't work try taking zyquil. It's made to make you fall asleep so I wanna say it's better on your liver.
>>
>>37102894
>Work 14 days a month
>Work night shifts only from 10 Pm to 6 Am
>Get home at 7 Am approx. and sleep till 3 Pm
>Sleep like a log, dont take any pills etc, just use a sleeping mask and some earplugs

The fuck anon? Ive been going at this for 3 years now and its fucking chill. Good cash and no bosses and no people.
>>
>>37102894
>an extra 40 cents per hour
How can night extra be so low? My job has an extra 5 yuros per hour in the night shift so those who only do nights earn slightly over 2000 a month to do less than 40 hours a week and I'm a lowly unqualified worker with an okay contract
>>
>>37102894
At my job there's no difference between night and day pay, im truly cucked
>>
>>37103211
>14 days a month

I work every week day and every other saturday

From 7 to 6

Its a physical job, standing up, moving shit, heavy lifting

Its a pretty different situation
>>
>>37103311
That is true. I just sit on my ass doing nothing and get paid insanely.
However if your job is physical, moving shit etc. - Im suprised you are not so washed out you dont just crash into bed and sleep like a brick.
>>
>discovering that people get compensated for working over night

why and why don't i get compensation? it's impossible to have a social life because i work graveyard, weekends and holidays.

what's the point of working if you have to sacrifice your life for it? i don't get this.
>>
I think this shows that modern society just fucks with our natural instincts and capabilities as humans. Same shit as dudes growing breasts because of shit needed to make cheap food and dudes getting ED from jacking off so much instead of reproducing
>>
>>37103353
I work nightshift, I make 100k and nightshift compensation is 17%. So 17k extra savings from working nights. I'm fine living without a social life for now, and the pay puts me towards my financial goals.

Worth it. For now.
>>
>find out that the human body has a natural reaction to sunlight and darkness thet stimulate the sleeping and waking process

I think this is a white thing. I had no issues transitioning to the night shift and all the people I worked with also didn't give a fuck an a majority of them were black.
>>
>>37103349
Me too

I believe its the depression causing this shit

I always imagine how much more willing id be to slough through the day if i had a girl at home

Fat chance of that ever happening
>>
>>37103198
Can you recommend some good quality channels anon?
>>
>>37103452
Out of interest,what's your job?
>>
Just get some proper curtains you fucking retard.
>>
>>37103474
Manufacturing technician, semiconductor fab
Also I realize that it doesn't work out to 17k.
>>
>>37103457
Im not white

Its a mental thing probably, blacks have a lower rate of depression and related mental conditions

Also all that hustle hard mentality in black american culture, dope dealers willing to stand on a corner waiting for a sale obviously are willing to put up with the hours
>>
File: 1494344305963.jpg (71KB, 451x679px) Image search: [Google]
1494344305963.jpg
71KB, 451x679px
>>37103521
I'm white used to work the night shift and it was the black people telling me how much it fucked with them... glad I switched didn't even get paid more plus worked weekends kek
>>
Shit should be regulated. Yeah, I get that the ER needs to be open at 3 AM. Some random doohickey factory? Not so much.

>>37103457

My experience with the Dindus is that they even though the ones in my building stay up until 4 AM ooking and eeking, if you ask one to work 2nd or 3rd shift they always balk. I'm an account manager for a large cleaning company so I get to try to smooth things over when one of them doesn't show up for work or some angry babymama tries to break into the office her ex is cleaning.
>>
>>37103566
Umm, you do understand that the capital invested in a factory is the same whether it is running for 24 hours vs. 8-16 in personnel and operations expense. Increasing factory running time increases the amount of possible revenues , and increases margin per product.
>>
>>37103473
Brittany asmr
Catplant asmr
Clareee asmr
Fairy char
Heather feather
Laura lemurex
TheUKasmr
Venividivulpes -she doesn't post anymore but her stuff is great. Still to this day in use her vids.

But yeah those were just a few I picked out from my subs.
>>
File: 1492956276591.jpg (43KB, 918x749px) Image search: [Google]
1492956276591.jpg
43KB, 918x749px
>>37102894
i want that ass in my fucking FACE
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.