[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0444.jpg (69KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
69KB, 1014x1024px
I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF I WANT A GF
>>
>>37102075
i want to fuck that sad cat
>>
tfw you cuddle with a new gf on the couch and she puts her head on your chest and you rub her hair slowly and it smells nice
>>
>wanting a gf
literally last thing on my priority list
>>
They're not all they're cracked up to be, really. Trade you your virginity for my girlfriend?
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
>>37102094
DELET THIS
STOP
STOP
>>
>>37102124

while her boyfriend starts texting her
>>
>>37102094
>the head that has given countless blowjobs
>the chest that has had 3 liters of sperm on it
>the hair that has been sticky with cum so many times

yeah dude enjoy your used gf
>>
I love you guys oreganically
>>
>>37102075
It's okay I already have one and we lurk and post on r9k daily. Also tons of cuddling. Just finished cuddling
>>
>>37102163
Hey Fox, would you like some grapes?
>>
id rather want a girl to fuck the ever living shit out of me for a weekend so that i can relax and then try to sort out my life
>>
>>37102075
YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE
>>
File: 1471512456741.gif (630KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471512456741.gif
630KB, 400x300px
>>37102075
YOU HAVE A GIF YOU HAVE A GIF YOU HAVE A GIF YOU HAVE A GIF YOU HAVE A GIF YOU HAVE A GIF

What, you wanted a gf?
You should have spoken clearly instead of shouting!
>>
File: IMG_0488.png (210KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0488.png
210KB, 658x545px
>>37102179
>oreganically
hehe xd
New meme word hehe haha xddd lul
Lul it's like original but better lul hajaaa x))
>>
>>37102201
i would actually! some grapes are pretty sour, like used girlfriends, but i get there are many other different varieties of tasty grapes available.
>>
>>37102265

she smells like strawberries rather than grapes
>>
>>37102378
she smells like chad's cum
>>
>>37102415

how would you know? :o)
>>
>>37103402
I am the one who Chads
>>
>>37102258
He's just trying to get past the robot
>>
>>37103900
Yep pretty much
orangutang comment
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.