[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont want to cry anymore how do I change so I can be friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

I dont want to cry anymore
how do I change so I can be friends with Aya?
He said I was a mentally ill manchild and a dumbfuck
how do i be his friend again?
>>
>>37101363
Listen, stop obsessing over somebody who mightn't like you at all. It's a complete waste of time and only hurts you more.

Please, please, please, let go of him and get on with your life and talk to your other friends.

With love,
a very concerned and angry friend
>>
>>37101787
It doesn't matter if I hurt to anyone.
its always been like this for me
I'll go through as much of it as I can so I could be Ayas friend again
>>
>>37101824
Stop thinking about him. Just stick with your actual friends.

Stop it.
>>
>>37101872
I don't deserve anyone to care about me like you do.

I want to earn Ayas friendship!
brb have to throw up
>>
>>37101896
Why do you want ayas friendship so much? Can't you understand that this is unhealthy?
>>
>>37101919
Because Aya was my friend and he's really cool. Aya also was nice to me it's like meeting a nice stranger in the park when you're lost

He said I can't change
I want to completely change and become someone else
I want to be cold and ethical. That way I can be more respectful of myself. It makes sense if you think about it
>>
>>37101970
Well, some things just aren't possible. Just let it go. He isn't a nice person. Stop trying to get in such a toxic relationship.
>>
>>37101997
Friendship you mean.
>>
>>37101970
Nigger you are too far gone...
>>
>>37102007
Relationships aren't always sexual or romantic...
>>
>>37101997
It doesn't matter if he's a nice person or not.
It was never toxic. he may have made fun of me crying and made fun of me wanting to kill myself. But Aya was upset. Kona chan told me that he was embarrassed by the threads. I guess it doesnt really explain his actions. But its understandable because im trash

If I had a gun i'd just end it right now but I cant. So for now I'll make some changes to my life and be mature! Then when I respect myself Aya will be my friend
>>
>>37102073
Don't do it for him. Do it for yourself. Change for the better for yourself. Please.
>>
>>37102091
I don't really know if I can change for myself
I don't feel like a person anymore. I don't have anymore desires. I feel different everyday
>>
>>37102103
How old are you?

oooriginally comentaraiotjsdhjodfgfjfg
>>
>>37102103
Just stop thinking about aya and everything else for awhile. Just try.
>>
File: P18990-3.jpg (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
P18990-3.jpg
3KB, 100x100px
Stop making these fucking threads. No one wants to hear about this gay discord drama. You and Aya are probably the same person anyway so that makes it even more gay.
>>
>>37102144
Im 19 years old
>>37102146
I'm talking to someone on VC
so im preoccupied
>>
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO Rem is a faggot. Umad?
>>
>>37102395
you said you was 23 the other day
>>
File: SSiBRemilia.jpg (58KB, 245x334px) Image search: [Google]
SSiBRemilia.jpg
58KB, 245x334px
>>37104509
ueh
I um
lied
>>
>>37104531
sure
you're probably like 40 something
>>
>>37104801
Um no
i just dont want people to know im young
>>
>>37104801
What makes you think so?

originalanon
>>
>>37104977
its just a shitposter I think
>>
>>37104801
You're foolish. The OP of these series is not me. I always feel nauseous on this thread. Probably I know you.
>>
>>37105392
whaaaat
whats happening in this thread now
>>
Is this thread a new epic forced meme? Every time I see these threads there's always posts with a melodramatic syntax expressing desire for the OP to move on from this "Aya" figure.

DON'T LEAVE ME AYA, PLEASE
>>
>>37105502
no
I just think of it a lot. and i get lonely when i can't talk tu people on 4chan
i dont know what else to think about
>>
>>37105502
>he doesn't know about the Remlore
>>
>>37105533
Give me a rundown on this "Remlore". I will reward you greatly.
>>
>>37105532
You need to be put in a cage, you have been making these threads for months, not even life partners obsess on each other that much.
>>
>>37105672
i dont want to be put in a cage
id cry
>>
>>37105697
Seriously man redpill me, is you just shitposting or are these legit threads of a maniacal stalker obsessing over someone who enjoys toying with you?
>>
>>37105757
Im a stalker? all i do is make threads talking about how i feel.
>>
>>37105778
Your feelings are completely twisted and do not facilitate healthy human relationships. You need to get a grip.
>>
>>37105819
I don't know how to get a grip like you say.
>>
>>37105848
Stop posting your shit threads, fuckface. I hate you so god damn much
>>
>>37105889
You dont even know who I am though
and this board isnt for you
>>
>>37105646
Aya added rem from a discord thread months ago.

They became good friends over time, talking every day, both bonding over their interest in touhou and other games.
While Rem's connection with Aya grew, Aya didn't feel the same. Aya saw rem as a tool, a pawn, nothing else - he didn't value the relationship they had at all. But to Rem, Aya was everything.

Then one day, Aya made a plan to destroy rem, purely because he knew he could. He gathered a group of his friends in a server, people that rem was familiar with, and once Rem joined they insulted and bullied him for no reason. Then Aya never talked to Rem again. Someone who talked to Aya daily for months, forming the closest of bonds, coldly cut him off immediately.
Rem was never the same. Over the course of one day, everyone he trusted - including his best friend Aya, the person he was closest to - betrayed him, for no other reason than because they could. His world was turned upside down.

Aya feels no remorse for doing this. Now he claims the two were never friends, purely to save face, but we all know the truth. Aya continues to attempt to push a false narrative, trying to show Rem in a bad light, when Rem did nothing wrong, never did anything wrong. Aya is a horrible person, the way he treated Rem is horrible, reprehensible, nobody should be treated that way.

Shimo was complicit in this scheme, helping Aya organize dozens of the most hateful people on /r9k/ into one discord, feeding them falsehoods about Rem and charging them with hateful ideas. Shimo continuously monitors /r9k/ to find Rem's threads just to attack Rem, he finds joy in the suffering of others, and Rem is vulnerable right now.

Together, the two have worked to drive Rem to the brink of suicide, egging him on, insulting and verbally abusing him. Aya, with Shimo at his side, have ruined Rem's life, which was full of potential.

I tried to be as unbiased as I could, but it's a very emotional subject. I hope that helps. origami
>>
>>37105919
Sounds like a bizarro anime plot. Or something I'd read on ED.

So, one question remains for me: Why does Rem still want to be friends with someone who wronged him and caused him emotional harm?
>>
File: aya.jpg (687KB, 800x997px) Image search: [Google]
aya.jpg
687KB, 800x997px
aya is better 2hu grill than remilia though
>>
>>37106249
i think ayas the coolest imo
>>
I love rem
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.