[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He looks like more of a robot than most of us here yet he has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7199.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7199.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
He looks like more of a robot than most of us here yet he has a cutie gf. Looks ARE NOT everything. He used his kindness and humor to get his gf, why don't you?
>>
I am though

She's the only one who pierced my social defenses completely so she can see the real me and doesn't even judge me harshly for it.
>>
He was always a normie.
It isn't looks, it's all about that social circle.
>>
>>37101033
>that thing
>cute

shes like a 3/10 dude shes fuck ugly just as much as him.
>>
Never seen someone with such a narrow head lol
>>
>>37101033
Dunky is funny as fuck though. What if a person isn't funny?

Secondly leahbee isn't that cute. She has an adorable voice though
>>
>>37101033
>cutie gf
Holy crap dude shes uggo
>Big nose
>No lips
>manly jaw
>>
I am not kind nor humorous.
>>
>>37101033
Money and Status you retard
>>
>>37101033
I don't know any good jokes and I don't really get the chance to talk to anyone my own age. Some people are dealt a better hand than others.
>>
>>37101033
Has enough money to take his chick to Disney Land of course he has a woman maybe he even has a impressive degree things I don't have...
>>
>>37101033
She isn't even a 4/10 and he is very successful and funny.
>>
>>37101033
Is it just me or does his girlfriend just seem completely fucking insane
>>
Dude her girlfriend looks more masculine than him.She is ugly as fuck
>>
Dunkey is semi-famous
>>
>>37101033
Because I know very few girls and all of them are taken, and I don't mean in the way that I'm demanding a virgin, but they all have fucking bfs. Hell, it seems like actually single girls are a myth sometimes.
>>
File: 1474451268511.png (173KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1474451268511.png
173KB, 300x411px
>>37101033
Because I am not kind and I am only funny to those with a dark sense of humour. Also it's frankly a lot of effort that goes unrewarded most of the time. I'd rather be alone and sad than in a relationship and "happy". Constantly having to worry about how to please the other person or am I good enough. Is she cheating on me is there another guy. Such bothersome things have no place in my life.
>>
>>37101825
>>37101478

She's been with him before he even started his YT channel lol
>>
Look at the state of the cunt he's with though. I'd rather be single.
>>
>>37102209
that is a lie anon
>>
>>37102189
cringe af..... lol
>>
File: 1472773327563.jpg (3KB, 91x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472773327563.jpg
3KB, 91x125px
>>37102341
I've been seeing this worrying trend of people responding to my posts with "ohmg cringgg bruh" "cring much?" a lot more during the day. Do all the kiddies think the world works like their highschool hierarchies do? Where you have to analyze and asses every word that has to come out of your mouthin case of social riducule and acceptance of your peers. Self projecting much underager cumstain? Gotta get on during nighttime fellas when all the kiddies drink their milk right b4 napnaps :>)
>>
>>37102451
Everything you do is cringeworthy, bro.
>>
File: 1474481037350.jpg (31KB, 480x547px) Image search: [Google]
1474481037350.jpg
31KB, 480x547px
>>37102341
>>37102496
>bro
>af
>unnecessary ellipses
>cringeworthy

you're 16-18 aren't you and you're currently in school in biology or some kinda class posting on your iphone 7s daddy got you for being such a good little boy. Only such a simple minded baby would have such a limited normalshit vocabulary.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.