[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 35 y/o neet hkv robot incel wizard >r9k filled with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>be 35 y/o neet hkv robot incel wizard
>r9k filled with females and males with gfs
>fewer and fewer hkv threads
>tfw normies have finally conquered r9k

It's over robots. Time to pack up and flee to Wiz chan.
>>
22 KV NEET reporting in. The only thing that separates us is age.
>>
>>37099935
Sorry m8. Hate to tell you this but r9k was not the virgin board. You are the invaders. We're just taking it back.
>>
>>37099998
>Hate to tell you this but r9k was not the virgin board. You are the invaders. We're just taking it back.
This.
>>
Would you rather circlejerk with other losers or be pushed into improving your shit? You're too old to whine like a female, you faggot.
>>
Anon did you really think there was any significant amount of virgins here? And do you really think there are on wizardchan? On both sites the userbase is mostly teens and early 20s. There are very, very few older virgins here as well as on wizchan.

28 years old khhv here btw.

>>37100026
Not every situation can be improved, anon. Sometimes the best you can isn't enough.
>>
>>37100026
you're too young to speak to a wizard like that
>>
The appeal was just shooting the shit in a slightly less random environment. It just so happens a high population of internet dwellers at the time had issues getting girlfriends and people like it when they can relate.

I personally missed when it was a mix of both tfw no gf and other weird blogposts about lives you'd likely never hear about otherwise.
>>
>>37099935
more like hkv are rarer and rarer.
>>
i miss when /r9k/ was full of gentlemen and not incels. it's nice to see that they are becoming a minority once again
>>
>18
>have a job and studying
>still acutely aware that I'm missing out on teenage love(tm)

how the fuck do I even approach a girl?
>>
>21-year-old NEET
>college drop-out junkie piece of shit
>didn't lose my virginity until a few months ago
trust me, it doesn't make a difference. sex feels nice, and for a few days you'll feel relieved to have finally done it, but that goes away fast. you won't give a fuck anymore after a week.

there are many better pleasures in life: a cigarette after banging some morphine; eating a delicious meal after getting really stoned; seeing new places... these all feel better than sex.
>>
>>37099998
Kill your self you namefag turd. /R9k/ was a cancer ridden board that was so shit that moot decided to remove it.

We basically took it because nobody was there. Now that it got popular normalcancer like you came back to turn this board into another /b/
>>
>>37100182

>/R9k/ was a cancer ridden board that was so shit that moot decided to remove it.

/r9k/ was deleted because people did everything in their power to bypass the robot filter, thus making the whole point of the board null and void. literally no different than it is now. you see the exact same threads posted daily
>>
>>37100119
Says the idiot trying to turn 4chan into facebook by misusing the tripcode feature.
>>
>>37100295

http://www.4chan.org/faq#trip

"Tripcodes can help verify a user's identity to others, and are a type of pseudo-registration"

are you a newfag? because you sound like a newfag.
>>
File: 1487837553859.png (1MB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
1487837553859.png
1MB, 830x770px
>>37099935
>hkv
35 years old and dont know that it's KHV.
>>
>>37100303
They're to be used when your identity is actually relevant. You're not making a thread creating content, we don't need to be sure of your identity. Your identity is irrelevant. You are the newfag, and you should go to facebook or tumblr or instagram if you can't stand being anonymous because you can't keep your ego in check.

>>37100319
Kissless handholdless/hugless virgin.
>>
>>37100352
every tripfag who ever posted here was at one point, irrelevant. i've been coming to this site since before the original /r9k/ was even created.

ergo, i have seniority; and i wont be going anywhere. in fact i'll be posting with this trip a lot more in the coming months, so you better get used to it or find another board to make into your little safe space
>>
>>37100387
You're a retarded normie desperate for attention and none of what you says matters. Filtered.
>>
File: b.png (298KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
298KB, 462x350px
>>37100435
it's literally this easy to bypass your gay little filter and keep triggering you, sperglord. better get used to seeing my name around here or else it's gonna be a rough summer for you
>>
>>37100387
Doesn't matter. r9k is synonymous with KHHVism, NEETs and Wizardry. The board became popular because of this and normalfags like yourself will just invade and turn this into Reddit.
>>
>>37100456
/r9k/ is already reddit tier as fuck, and has been for a few years now. "normalfags" "invaded" a long time ago, you're a relic of a bygone age
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.