[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men keep such shitty friends? Every guy I've met

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 33

Why do men keep such shitty friends? Every guy I've met always has a friend who does all kinds of horrible shit to other people but they don't even care as long as he's not doing it to them

That shit would never fly among women, if a girl finds out her friend is cheating on her boyfriend or something they tell them to stop or tell them to fuck off. Girls who are shitty pretty much always hang out with each other, but men who aren't shitty always hang out with guys who are and don't even care or have any standards regarding friendship at all.

I don't understand it at all
>>
Why do women complain about what men do all the time, but it never stops them from getting fucked by Chad?

Really makes me think.
>>
Because men aren't emotional children. Your mate who fucks over people and is a piece of shit is a cool guy you play vidya with, and that's what really matters. The stories you get from knowing such a guy are fantastic. Men live and let live when it comes to eachother, no need to start some petty shit if a guy doesn't fuck with you.
>>
>>37096252
>Be me
>God complex

Since guys like to be superior to those around them. I stay in touch with dumb pot heads and like like just to feel better about my self. They are trash in my eyes.
>>
The problem OP is that everything you've said is just a mishmash of stereotypes and your own subjective impressions and generalisations.

There are plenty of women who are friends with women who do things they claim they'd never do themselves. There are plenty of males (like myself) who avoid other males who do things they're not comfortable with.
>>
>>37096252
men are designed to make as wide a group of allies as possible
>>
>>37096292
I'm not complaining I'm asking a question, I genuinely don't understand it

>>37096326
Sorry but if someone is shitty to other people but not to me they are still a shitty person and it's likely they will be shitty to me if given the chance

>>37096331
That's pretty insane, I can't even imagine being friends with a girl to feel superior to her. All of my female friends I'm really close and cuddle with and stuff

>>37096370
I don't deny that there are outliers, and yeah it's mostly just my own experience. But it still makes me wonder why the majority of men I meet always have at least one really awful friend even though they themselves are amazing and really nice. Is it something I'm doing or is there something going on there? I just don't even know
>>
File: 1484328504781.jpg (82KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1484328504781.jpg
82KB, 900x1344px
>>37096331
>and like like just to feel better about my self
like, you're off to a great start there, scoob

way nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>37096326
I will say though, I abandoned one of my best friends for cucking my other best friend. That hit too close to home, and made it clear he didn't care fuckall for the brotherhood.
>>
>>37096422
>But it still makes me wonder why the majority of men I meet always have at least one really awful friend even though they themselves are amazing and really nice.

You just answered your own question. Those amazing people can look past the shittiness of another and see something worth being friends with because of how they are.
>>
>>37096487
I can understand looking past qualities that affect someone personally and no one else, but I can't understanding looking past someone who treats other people like shit
>>
>>37096516
Because it feels wonderful to be part of the elite group of insiders who don't get treated like shit.
Like, this guy's an asshole, he treats everyone like garbage. Not you though, you're special.
>>
Oh fucking please women stay friends with other women who do shitty things difference is while his will acknowledge albeit jokingly that their friend is a piece big shit women will justify their friends actions for her
>>
>>37096600
I wouldn't want to hang out with a girl who is a bitch to everyone because then everyone will think I'm a bitch, too

And then I will have trouble finding dates or keeping relationships because people will be like "her friends are all terrible maybe she is too secretly"

>>37096615
did you miss this part:
>>37096252
>Girls who are shitty pretty much always hang out with each other
>>
>>37096516
Here's a couple reasons
>they are unaware of their friends behavior
>they think their friend will change eventually
>their friend's good traits outweigh this shittiness
>they simply don't care
>they actually aren't amazing and are shitty people too

I really dont know because I've never heard this generalization about men before.
>>
>>37096676
Maybe men are just not aware that their friends are being shitty to people or don't care, so they don't realize how widespread it is

But I've talked with a lot of other women who have this problem, they always end up dating a great guy who has one terrible friend who is just an asshole to everyone, cheats on girls, etc. It's pretty well known among women, and I know a lot of women who ask to meet a guy's friends early on because they don't want to have to deal with it.
>>
>>37096637
Maybe this is the problem then. Instead of thinking about the actual relationship you have with this person, you're thinking about the image it presents to others.
>>
>>37096714
I mean I'd rather not hang around with someone who is a bitch to people either, because it's likely they will turn around and be a bitch to me

But ALSO other people will think I'm probably a bitch for associating with them

I often see men wondering why women don't want to date them, but they never consider it might be because they have shitty friends and it turns a lot of women away from them because of it. When you are just starting to date and get to know someone, what kind of friends they keep often let you know what kind of person they really are.
>>
>>37096252
Men treat women differently than other men. He may be a huge ass or a bet bitch to you, but he can be a bro to us. It's all just a mating strategy, and if women weren't such fucking animals about it then maybe we'd act differently.
>>
>>37096760
If your friend treats your girlfriend badly then how is he a "bro" to you? I assume you care about your girlfriend and care about people being a dick to her, right?

Also:
>>37096745
>>I often see men wondering why women don't want to date them, but they never consider it might be because they have shitty friends and it turns a lot of women away from them because of it. When you are just starting to date and get to know someone, what kind of friends they keep often let you know what kind of person they really are.
>>
>>37096637
>You care what people think of you
This is why you don't understand.
>>
>>37096708
Let me guess, there's a guy in your life, whose friend is a dick, so now you conclude "ALL MEN HAVE ASSHOLE FRIENDS". Or you have had multiple guys in your life with friends you don't particularly like.

Not every man on this planet is a cuddly care bear cuck. It's also impossible to like everybody. What you might dislike in a person others might like.

What I'm saying is, the world doesn't revolve around you, despite what you might think in your little bubble. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>37096781
He would treat my girlfriend well out of respect for me, otherwise what you said is correct. Alternatively, my girlfriend may be toxic and he's trying to do me a favor. It depends.
>>
>>37096802
see
>>37096745

>>37096809
I don't dislike someone for no reason, I dislike people because they cheat on their girlfriends, are assholes to waiters, or they use women just for sex under the guise of totally be interested in dating them

Those are all the reasons I've disliked friends of guys I've dated

>>37096831
If your girlfriend is being a bitch then why can't he just tell you like an adult instead of treating her like shit?
>>
>>37096676
here are some more
>unlike women, men have it harder to make friends
>someone is spreading lies about this friend and he's actually not that bad
>Men have a sense of loyality that places friends above their spouse, boss or other strangers. Unless they go way too far
>Men have their own problems to take care of
>>
>>37096852
He would do both, is this difficult for you to understand? I'm trying to answer these questions but it seems like the scope changes with every response. I'm sorry you may think you're always treated like shit but you're the common factor in all of these instances so maybe some introspection would be beneficial for you.
>>
>>37096852
You don't seem to understand that men aren't women.

Also, who gives a fuck about waiters? Literally all they do is bring your food to you and take your order. They are barely above servants, so why should you treat them, as total strangers, with respect?
>>
Blackpink is the store-brand 2NE1.
>>
>>37096745
If anything you are just reinforcing what I said. Men aren't picking their friends based on what you think of them, they pick them because they have qualities that they enjoy. Many of these might be considered shitty to women, but not men. It boils down to an inherent difference in values between men and women.
>>
>>37096252
because I'm a shit person, they know, dont care, and love me anyway which makes them a true friend despite flaws, unlike you cunts who'll turn on each other the moment an opportunity arises. Never seen a bitch in this day and age with a strong female friend pool, but you see bros everywhere, so you tell me bitch.
>>
>>37096422

I'd bet money you have more in common with these "shitty people" then you realize. Look where you are.
>>
The ""womyn"" in this thread doesn't want an legit answer to "her" question. "She" just wants to ramble on and have people agree with "her".
>>
File: Matou.Sakura.full.1024462.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Matou.Sakura.full.1024462.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
All of my friends are good people.
>>
File: milhouse.jpg (15KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
milhouse.jpg
15KB, 375x281px
>>37096998
Reading this thread, I think you're right.
>>
>>37096908
I don't think I'm always treated like shit wat

I just don't want to date a guy who has friends who are a dick to other people. Their friends don't even treat me bad, but they would tell my boyfriend and I things like
>lol yeah I'm cheating on my girlfriend oh well
And I just had no idea why my boyfriend would still be friends with someone like that

>>37096918
>Also, who gives a fuck about waiters? Literally all they do is bring your food to you and take your order. They are barely above servants, so why should you treat them, as total strangers, with respect?
Wow, what is wrong with you?

>>37096957
If a man enjoys the qualities of his friends that are cheating on their girlfriends and shit, then what does that tell me when I go to date them?

>>37096970
see
>>37096852
I have never done any of those things

>>37096998
Some people have answered me here:
>>37096892
>>37096676
And I've even agreed with them and discussed it further

>>37097010
I respect you then~
>>
>>37097051

Those are a handful of very specific things you retard. You aren't a fucking angel.
>>
>>37097083
I'm not saying I am but I've never done anything that bad and I don't understand why you'd want to be friends with someone who has
>>
Why are you on this board Stacy?
>>
>>37096252
>if a girl finds out her friend is cheating on her boyfriend or something they tell them to stop or tell them to fuck off

If anything bitches gladly enable cheating for their friends and will cheer them on. If they happen to like the cucked guy, they'll tell him and hope they become his rebound fuck.
>>
File: 1487535095328.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487535095328.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>37097051
>If a man enjoys the qualities of his friends that are cheating on their girlfriends and shit, then what does that tell me when I go to date them?

That he is able to look at them as a whole person and enjoy their company despite whatever flaws they may have. You are allowed to be friends with someone while simultaneously acknowledging and criticizing their shortcomings.
>>
>>37097115
That is only because women who cheat are friends with other women who cheat

But men who cheat are friends with men who don't cheat, why?

It's really confusing for women because if you are friends with someone who would cheat, it means you are willing to cheat, too
>>
All these """"robots""""" talking about their close friends and 'bros'.

Really makes you think about /r9k/ these days
>>
>>37097104

Well I don't have real friends so I can't answer that. I still bet you are a piece of shit in your own way.
>>
>>37097135
Okay let me put it this way

If you met a girl and she was really nice and great, but she had a female friend who cheats on her boyfriend and tells you and your girlfriend about it, how would you feel about it? Would it make you question if your girlfriend would cheat on you?
>>
>>37096252
>That shit would never fly among women, if a girl finds out her friend is cheating on her boyfriend or something they tell them to stop or tell them to fuck off.

You don't speak for women. I can't claim to value loyalty and then spit on my friends for doing something I wouldn't do. That's sheer hypocrisy, OP.
>>
>>37096252
Literally every woman I've ever met talks mad shit behind everyone's back. I'd rather have friends who are openly dicks than ones who backstab you.
>>
>>37097148
I don't really know if I am but I'm sure I've done some shitty things, I've never cheated on anyone, used people for sex, or treated a waiter like shit though

What would you consider to be shitty behavior though? I'm pretty easy going and let a lot of stuff fly but all of those things I would not for someone who is my friend
>>
>>37097164
I value loyalty but I can't be friends with someone who is okay with cheating on their partner, I'm sorry but that's just such a dick move I couldn't do it

I'd just be angry with them about it the whole time because it's just so terrible to do
>>
>>37097136
If everyone in the circle is willing to cheat, is still cheating or a just a swinger club slutting around by any other name?

>But men who cheat are friends with men who don't cheat, why?
Those guys tend to the ones who reel in girls, how else are shy guys supposed to meet any? Contactfagging on peruan handweaving boards?
>>
File: 1494754153007.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1494754153007.gif
208KB, 354x534px
>>37097145
I-i consider you guys my bros anon
>>
>>37097198
All of the men I dated who had friends who cheated, we met without the help of their cheating friend. I didn't even meet their friends until later.
>>
>>37097152
Well that's basically saying that just because her friend cheats, she will too.
Believe it or not but not everyone has a clique mindset and people can have friends without imitating them.
>>
>>37097240
No I'm asking you what you would think of your girlfriend if she is friends with a girl who cheats on her boyfriend and tells you about it
>>
OP was cheated on.
>>
>That shit would never fly among women
bull fucking shit
t. listener of chad and stacy gossip in my dorms
>>
>>37097255
My opinion wouldn't change because who other people associate with isn't my business and I'm not gonna tell them how to run their life?
>>
File: 1494979767491.jpg (86KB, 532x487px) Image search: [Google]
1494979767491.jpg
86KB, 532x487px
>>37097136
>I am friends with a sports nut
>By that logic because I know this is the case and tolerate it I must be willing to be a sports nut too

Men are individuals, we are capable of making friends with vastly different people and don't care to follow trends or behaviors just because other are doing them. I have had friends who smoke. I don't smoke, nor have I ever, and they respect that and don't smoke in my presence. They tell me not to smoke because they acknowledge it's bad for them.

>>37097152
So long as she keeps her at a distance and acknowledges she is in the wrong I would give her the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't let her go to a concert or something with that friend if I thought her friend would try to influence her though.

>>37097208
>All the men I dated had friends who cheated
Did the guys you date cheat? If not what are you worried about?

>>37097263
This. Women are way worse in this department.
>>
>>37097051
>Wow, what is wrong with you?
Is being a man wrong? Tell me, what respect does a total stranger deserve when they have done nothing to earn it? That's right.

You have no logical answer, only an emotional one.
>>
>>37097205

These guys are talking about IRL friends though.
You have to be a self-deserting guy who refuses to get close to anyone to be a robot

You can't be a robot with a bunch of IRL close friends anon.
>>
>>37097259
I wasn't cheated on though, I just think cheating is really terrible

I have friends who have been cheated on, men and women, and I've seen how awful it was for them and comforted them through it

>>37097263
Women who cheat are friends with other women who cheat

>>37097272
I can't believe I'm reading this on /r9k/, the board that thinks all women are whores who cheat and shit lol

>>37097279
That is completely different from cheating on someone what the fuck

>>37097290
Treating waiters like shit is seriously awful, why would anyone do that?
>>
>>37096422
You cuddle with your friends? That's just fuckin weird
>>
>>37097208
Lucky guys, wonder if you actually talked first.
But as said, cheating on a gf is not really something male care about on friends.
Nevermind that boys as a rule not follow eachothers relationships as intently as girls in my experience.
What do I care if he has broken up with someone or not, as long I am not out to chase the girl in question? That last behavior otoh, however is often a big no-no for male friend circles.
Seen guys ask a bro unironical if he is okay with pursuing the former gf
>>
because men have loyalty to their friends. no one is more important than life than my parents and my friends. even if some are shitty people we have known each other for years and have been through a lot together and in the eyes of most men cheating on a girl is not enough to drop a friend, they would have to do something a lot mroe fucked up than that.
>>
File: 1477778557592.gif (575KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477778557592.gif
575KB, 500x281px
>>37097152
If my girlfriend only cheated on me because other women did it too then it sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Honest answer is yes she would come off as a shitty person that I wouldn't like to be around but still my gf's friend. And if my gf also thought it was shitty of her friend to cheat, then why would I worry about it?

Basically what you're asking is how come guys don't immediately drop any friend who fucks up. What if you cheated? Would you really expect all of your friends to adhere to your standards and ditch you because of it?
>>
>>37097297
>the board who thinks all women cheat

That's your issue rn, you compare male social habits to females, women are drawn to friends who like all the exact same stuff, men don't give a fuck what you like, if we think you're chill and cool to talk to, you can do whatever you want with YOUR (emphasis on your) life.
>>
>>37097297
There's nothing actually morally reprehensible with treating strangers, especially minimum wage workers with disrespect, whore.
>>
>>37097319
Yeah we're girls, although I don't think it's weird if guy friends cuddle with each other either, men do it in other countries like Korea and the Middle East

>>37097332
I did talk first. Why do you not care if your friend cheats on their girlfriend though? Does it not make you think of them differently or think less of them? If any of my female friends cheated I'd tell them to stop and give them a chance at first, but if they didn't I could not be friends with someone like that anymore

>>37097338
Why are you willing to be so loyal to someone who treats others terribly though? Does it not alarm you or make you think less of them?

>>37097374
True, but that's why I'm asking. Also because women's standards for friendship are so much higher than men's. And also to women the people you keep as friends reflect on what you are like, so if you keep shitty friends you should expect that women will think that either means you tolerate shitty behavior or you are like them, as well.
>>
>>37097279
This, we don't choose friends only based off of what we each like and do, as corny as it sounds, we focus on who you are as a person, and how you treat your friends. In all my experiences anyone who regularly fucks over his friends and does dumb shit is quickly cut off. But just because they do a few things that you may not like, doesn't mean you crush the friendship.
>>
You know the saying "The grass is greener"? This thread is reminding me of that. Women are such a fucking headache.
>>
>>37097382
At this point I can't even tell if you're being serious or just trolling me, treating waiters like shit is seriously so reprehensible. If I went on a date with a guy who did it, I'd just immediately get up and leave. Fuck that.

Do you treat waiters like shit while you're on dates? How has that worked out for you?
>>
>>37097426
>we focus on who you are as a person, and how you treat your friends.
And that's fine, I get that. But why do you not take into account how they treat their girlfriends or women as well? Is it not as important or reflects on them as a person, as well?
>>
>>37097429
All this thread has taught me is that you are a control freak who tries to shape people to be the way YOU want them to be, and not who they really are. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>37096252
Dude you've got it all twisted. Women will put up with all kinds of each other's shitty behavior as long as it isn't being directed at them but at a guy or a more beta girl or something.
>>
>>37097459
Lol no, I'm not trying to control people I just don't want to be friends with people who cheat or treat waiters like shit or use people for sex

I think that is a pretty low standards to be honest

All of those things tell me that that person is a terrible person. Would you date someone who is like that? If not, why would you be friends with them, too, then?
>>
>>37097429
I don't take women on dates, I pump and dump, so I couldn't tell you.

Not worth my money
>>
>>37097451
Yes it's important, but unless you outright abuse your girlfriend or control her life we don't give a fuck. You have to take in consideration that men aren't as emotional as women, we have a "they'll get over it" attitude. We don't think that just because some dude cheated on you you're gonna be scarred for life.
>>
>>37097481
The ol' shoot n scoot
>>
File: 1487443796285.png (124KB, 386x484px) Image search: [Google]
1487443796285.png
124KB, 386x484px
>>37097410
>Also because women's standards for friendship are so much higher than men's.

I was trying to take you seriously but there is no way you can actually believe this. Women become "besties" after working together for 3 months.
>>
>>37097297
Okay, let me try to make it simpler for you.

>2 guys are friends, guy 1 is a cheater
>having a friend who is a cheater means you are willing to cheat
>Therefore guy 2 is willing to cheat

If you reduce it down to a logical form, it has this pattern:

1:P
2:If P, then Q
3:P
4:Therefore Q

While this is valid, the soundness of the second line is questionable.

I was pointing this out using reductio ad absurdum, comparing the fact that just because one of my friends does something, that doesn't mean I will do that thing. The fact you focused on the example and dismissed the entire argument without trying to understand the underlying logic behind it makes it seem like you don't want an answer.
>>
>>37097515
>tfw put P twice

It's late.
>>
>>37097515
Yeah, just like our parents always said.
>so if x jumps off a bridge you would too?
>>
>>37097145
It's fucking disgusting, this board is complete ass now. Only chance to find actual robots is to look at the 25+ threads.
>>
>>37097481
Are you just trolling? What you're posting about yourself makes you sound like a big asshole Chad so it seems like you're just memeing me lol

>>37097486
I'm sorry I don't know why it's just so weird to me to be friends with someone who cheats on their partner and shit. I would just be so angry with them for not just breaking up with them or something. I don't know how people can do it

>>37097507
Lol no, women become fake friends with other women they work with because it's just what we do, I really have no idea why we do it. It's not even like a "friends" thing it's just like this weird need to be overly nice to other women you work with for some reason. You don't even hang out with them outside of work. I honestly can't explain why it happens but I hate it and you have to be overly nice to women that are annoying or terrible just because you work with them. Maybe there's another woman lurking here who can tell me why we do this because I have no idea.
>>
>>37097536
No, and I'd convince my friend not to jump.
>>
>>37097515
I'm not saying that if your friend is a cheater it means you will cheat, too

I'm saying that if your friend is a cheater, and you start dating a girl, that it will reflect on what she thinks of you while you are still getting to know each other

Not because it means you're going to cheat, but because you tolerate people who do cheat and are friends with them. It does not reflect on you positively when it comes to your morals.
>>
>>37097548
Because it's not my job to tell them what to do. Sure I may not like the fact they cheat, but if ONE thing is all it takes for me to kill the friendship, we must not have been very good friends to begin with.
>>
File: 1494712403133.jpg (54KB, 400x544px) Image search: [Google]
1494712403133.jpg
54KB, 400x544px
>>37096252
because those dudes are natural cucks

I only keep people around that I like
>>
>>37097548
>Are you just trolling?

No. A lot of guys do what I do.
>>
>>37097566
Maybe you just don't view cheating to be that terrible or something? I dunno

>>37097572
Would you be friends with a guy who cheats on his girlfriend?
>>
>>37097561
Well if a girl is judging if she wants a relationship just based off of who my friends are, she needs to get her priorities straight.
>>
File: 1487734849321.jpg (43KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487734849321.jpg
43KB, 604x453px
>>37097548
>fake friends
The fact that guys don't do this should have tipped you off about the extreme differences in friendship dynamics between men and women.
>>
>>37097580
Yes I know there are men who treat waiters like shit, and they are terrible people. There are also women who do the same.
>>
>>37097589
The bitch in this thread sounds like a prissy control freak. i.e not worth anyone's time
>>
>>37097585
No I do not find cheating to be the absolute worst thing to happen to you. If someone cheats it might be because they are simply unhappy with their relationship, or maybe they want to leave but have reasons why they can't. it doesn't automatically mean they are going out of their way to be a jackass.
>>
>>37097561
>Shifting goal posts

Okay, then I will answer again, guys don't care what people think of us. If a girl is going to judge me for something I didn't do, then they are going to make problems where there aren't any. My tolerance of these people has no effect on anyone but the overly judgemental girl I am trying to date.

>>37097589
This.
>>
>>37097594
You're missing the part where a lot of men use women like disposable objects.
>>
>>37097589
Literally every girl judges a guy based on what his friends are like, that's like asking women to stop being women

>>37097592
It's hard to explain. No one is being hurt and both women know that they're not really friends but we are still really nice to each other at work for no reason and no vested interest in actually being friends. I don't know if that's actually how women are though to be honest, I have autism and that's just how I am when it comes to women I work with. They're all a lot older than me and we have nothing in common but I don't want there to be any drama or anything between us because I unknowingly offend women a lot so I'm extra nice to them for no reason.
>>
>>37097619
And there are alot of women who use men as meal tickets/fashion accessories, what's your point?
>>
Womeme stupidity never ceases to amuse. Just when I think they've reached peak stupidity another chunk of shit plops out of her flaps.
>>
>>37097602
Yeah that's what I'm sayin.
>>37097592
This.
Dudes don't pretend to be your friend. If we don't like you, we Fucking let you know. This goes back to my earlier comment of literally all women being conniving shit talkers and backstabbers.
>>
File: 1492227609480.jpg (55KB, 717x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492227609480.jpg
55KB, 717x720px
>>37097589
I think this exemplifies what's wrong here and why she isn't getting it.
>women look at the environment a person belongs to
>men look at the person
>>
>>37097643
It's because we're raised to believe men are out to get you and are only pretending to be nice to sleep with you. So we judge you based off of what kind of friends you keep instead.

Don't blame me, blame other men who tell me that men are only nice to me because they want to get in my pants.
>>
>>37097631
Yeah, so what's your point about men being assholes, or judging your man based on his friendships?

People are assholes in general. You desperately need some perspective to your sheltered lifestyle.
>>
>>37097585

Why should I give a shit about his gf? She's obviously a bad person if he's cheating on her. Would you be friends with a woman who does not give money to the addict shooting up in the parking lot?
>>
>>37096637
This tells me you are very shallow and too concerned with your image.
>>
>>37097676
>She's obviously a bad person if he's cheating on her.
That is not an excuse for cheating on someone. Why wouldn't he just break up with her then?

How would you feel if your girlfriend told you that she cheated on you because you're a bad person so obviously it is justified?
>>
>>37096252
Because for a man to be consider another man friend material, the only criteria is that they are funny and are entertaining to hang out with

Women have a fucking 100 item check list for friend making
>>
>>37097664
answer this question please
>>37097361
>Basically what you're asking is how come guys don't immediately drop any friend who fucks up. What if you cheated? Would you really expect all of your friends to adhere to your standards and ditch you because of it?
>>
>>37097664
Maybe you shouldn't believe everything people tell you.
>>
>>37097696
>How would you feel if your girlfriend told you that she cheated on you because you're a bad person so obviously it is justified?

Then there was obviously some very deep-seated issues in the relationship and it was fucked from the start.
>>
>>37097664
Smart man, take advantage of female stupidity by feeding her lies that benefit you. I may take this and do a variation myself. Like shooting babies in a barrel.
>>
File: 1494347628714.jpg (122KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
1494347628714.jpg
122KB, 923x633px
>>37097664
Because your only worth is the thing in your pants cunt. Gtfo this board.
>>
>>37097585
I wouldn't because it reflects on his integrity
>>
>>37097699
Yeah I would, if they view cheating as morally reprehensible then I would understand why they couldn't be my friend anymore, because I feel the same

>>37097700
I mean literally every man has told me that. I don't know how else to tell if a guy is actually nice or just being nice to sleep with me outside of seeing what his friends are like.

>>37097712
Finally a man who gives a shit, thank you for giving me hope.
>>
>>37097696

I'd know that she is lying. Since I am me I know the truth. She'd have to be a fucking retard if she seriously thought I would believe that.
>>
>>37097704
Why stay in? Seems like a waste of time for all, not to mention a crazy bitch that will key your car when she finds out
>>
>>37097710
My sides have left the building
Also originality is original
>>
>>37097724
Who said I was "staying in", dumbfuck?

"Fucked from the start" means: "Doomed to crash and burn".
>>
>>37097761
>Getting into that in the first place

Don't know who's the real dumbfuck here
>>
>>37097761
So if it's fucked from the start, why would you tolerate your friend cheating instead of just ending it?

Also this: >>37097724
Your friend's girlfriend is gonna find out he cheated and key his car or go nuts and all of this could have been avoided if you just told him to knock it off and just break up with her

I have been friends with women who cheated and I told them to stop because it would end poorly for them, but they didn't so I stopped being friends with them
>>
>>37097773
Where did I ever say that I would get into that in the first place, son?
>>
>>37097722
>I heard the answer I wanted to
>This means I'm right

You can't make this shit up folks
>>
>>37097782
>I have been friends with women who cheated and I told them to stop because it would end poorly for them, but they didn't so I stopped being friends with them

You just admitted to being a control freak. If they don't bend to your will they aren't your friend. What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>37097793
I said it gives me hope, I didn't say anything about being "right" lol wat

How do you even be right or wrong when it comes to this? It's just whatever your opinion is
>>
>>37097782
>why would I tolerate my friend cheating

I'm not going to "tolerate" it, I literally would not care at all what my friend does with his relationships, unless harm came to him.

I don't measure peoples worth with my fee fees
>>
>>37097793
>literally everyone telling her otherwise
>one guy agrees
AH YES I KNEW IT
>>
File: 943534610571.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
943534610571.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>37096252
My only friend is a nine year old and he isn't that bad.
>>
>>37097826
One beta cuck who probably never gets any and just orbits girls and agrees with everything they say, LOL
>>
>>37097828
>even the 9 year old is just playing you
>>
>>37097800
>telling your friend they should break up with their boyfriend instead of cheating on them and then not being friends with them over being a cheater makes you a control freak

lol wat, I'm sorry I just have strong morals I'm not trying to tell them what to do I'm just giving them pretty common sense advice

>>37097828
That's fucking cute dude I wish I had friends who are kids, but there's literally no way to go about doing that without seeming like a pedo
>>
>>37097845
>I just have strong morals

Well, if you're so "moral", have you considered the harm you cause people by trying to impose your shitty morals on them because you're a control-freak?
>>
File: 1481339435688.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481339435688.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>37097722
>Yeah I would,
Then I genuinely feel sorry for you. If you expect your "friends" to leave when you make a mistake instead of trying to helping you, then why are you even calling them friends to begin with?
>>
>>37097833
Yes AKA Whiteknights
>>37097845
There's a difference between "advice" and "do what I tell you or I'm not your friend"
Just let them be, when their cheating situation crashes down on them you get to be the one to say "I told you so", it doesn't mean you burn the bridges. It's just another life lesson for them that you get to help them through.
>>
Men are emotionally constipated. It's funny to try see the replies turn it back on women though.

It's like they don't even think about it.
>>
>>37097885
Men favour logic over emotion in most cases.

If we're using bowel movement analogies, women are emotional diarrhea.
>>
>>37097868
>women who don't want female friends who cheat on their boyfriends are control freaks and shitty people

well okay then lol

I like how this is literally being posted on /r9k/ right now, the level of irony is just astounding to me

>>37097873
Why would I need help for cheating on my boyfriend? lol wat

>>37097877
No no, maybe I've explained this wrong. Here is how it would go down:
>find out friend is cheating
>tell them to break up with their boyfriend or stop
>they continue doing it anyway
>stop being friends with them
>>
>>37097885
No, women just have emotional diarrhea.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbkB8Rf6b2U
Watch this video, notice the difference between the way the man handles it and the way the woman handles it. She's blowing it way out of proportion after all was said and done.
>>
>>37097839
:(

>>37097845
He introduces me as his big brother to other kids even though I've only known him for like 3 years. Sometimes hearing about kid drama is boring but he is nice enough to make it worth it.
>>
>>37097914
>>37097938
>logic is tolerating your friends cheating on their girlfriends
>but all women are obviously terrible overemotional cheating whores

makes sense
>>
>>37097925
Here's your answer? If you don't like the actions of your friend? Stop being their fucking friend and find someone who fits your standards, aka the human equivalent of a cardboard cutout.
>>
>>37097925
so "do what I tell you or we are not friends anymore?"
>>
I would like someone to bake some new bread before we 404, this is too entertaining to let die.
>>
Is the same girl who made a thread last week about men expressing feelings?

It really feels like it. I'd bet money on it.
>>
>>37097955
You don't seem to understand logic. People have different routes of logic, but it's all based on reality.

i.e Does my friend being a heartbreaker affect me negatively in any way? No?

Then why the fuck would I end my friendship over something so stupid?
>>
File: 1494903237325.jpg (24KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1494903237325.jpg
24KB, 379x364px
>>37097925
>Why would I need help for cheating on my boyfriend? lol wat
To be a good influence on you, learn from your past, grow as a person and ensure you don't do it again? You focus on how a friend can be a direct negative influence, yet you don't see how the opposite is true as well. Again that is sad.
>>
>>37097947
How did you make friends with him? Pls tell me you're not a pedo or something

>>37097956
>it is impossible to make friends with someone who doesn't cheat
lol no

>>37097958
Wow good job you didn't even read what I said, I would warn her first that her behavior is shitty and she should stop or break up with her boyfriend, and if she didn't I would take it as she is a shit person who continues to cheat on her boyfriend without even giving a shit, so not someone I'd want to be friends with anymore.

Also I like how I'm getting berated for being a woman that doesn't want to be friends with other women who cheat on their boyfriends on a board that often says things like
>why aren't there more women who aren't cheating whores
I'm literally what you are asking for more women to be like but somehow this is bad?
>>
>>37098009
>>it is impossible to make friends with someone who doesn't cheat

What? How is that relevant to what I said at all? Where at any point did I even HINT that? Fucking dumb bitch.

You're just putting words in my mouth because you want everything to fit into the mold of your little worldview.
>>
>>37098004
This doesn't apply to me because I'm 27, I don't need any of that because I'm already an adult and if I cheat on someone I don't need help with it to "grow as a person".
>>
>>37098031
You said this:
>>37098009
>Stop being their fucking friend and find someone who fits your standards, aka the human equivalent of a cardboard cutout.
My standards for friends is someone who doesn't cheat on their partner
>>
>>37096252
Coming from a woman that's fucking hilarious. Women are huge cunts to each other all the fucking time. Just because you do it behind each others' backs doesn't make you any better for it.
If a male friend of mine is treating his girlfriend or wife badly or cheating on them I may not approve, but there's a point where it stops being my business and unless he's actually physically beating her then it's likely I still consider him a good enough person to be friends with and support despite some of the bad shit he does.
>>
>>37098050
Post a vocaroo I want to see if you're really a woman
>>
>>37098009
"She should stop or break up with her boyfriend"
Do what I say
"and if she didn't "
Or
"so not someone I'd want to be friends with anymore"
we are not friends anymore.

I think you are the one not reading things properly.
>>
>>37098034
So basically the minute you hit adulthood your personality and outlook just freeze in place? Holy shit
>>
>>37098034
>basic facet of life is to learn from and analyze your experiences
>well this doesn't apply to me cuz imma grown up
all right then
>>
File: vDvilWZ.jpg (81KB, 640x1104px) Image search: [Google]
vDvilWZ.jpg
81KB, 640x1104px
>>37098050
I know this is bait but I'll post the pic anyway
>>
>>37096331
>Since guys like to be superior to those around them

Robots have such broad stereotypes they just end up describing themselves or their insecurities
>>
>>37098047
You judge your friends on actions that have zero effect on you, no wait, it does have an effect, you couldn't be seen with the guy that cheats on everyone, because your peers in your chicken coop would disapprove and frown upon you for it.
>>
>>37098080
No I'm saying that usually that whole "grow as a person" bullshit for when you cheat doesn't apply anymore when you're nearing or at 30, because you should know better by then. Your hormones aren't out of control and you're probably not partying as much anymore so the chances of you cheating are pretty low so it's not something you need to "grow as a person" from, it's just you genuinely fucking up
>>
This woman is quite possibly one of the most vain, shallow, deluded, egotistical, domineering, and fucked up control freak of a human being I have come across on the internet in recent history.
>>
>>37098009
His mom was renting out a room a few years ago and I was too poor to afford a place on my own. I have the means to move now but it'd feel kinda weird, y'know?
>>
>>37096252
It's because women have it easier meeting people, guys stick together because they've been together and have loyalty.
>>
>>37098130
Same, holy shit, I pity her kids if she has any
>>
>>37098090
One of the truest images I've ever seen
>>
File: shrug.png (575KB, 1108x878px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
575KB, 1108x878px
>>37098130
>this woman who doesn't tolerate cheating and doesn't want to be friends with other women who cheat is the worst

Wow so terrible of me, I should honestly just kms for being such a shit person desu
>>
>>37098146
Her kids would most likely be just like her because that's how she would shape and force them to be. She'd probably drive a soccer mom van with the soccer mom haircut
>I demand to speak to your manager
>>
>>37098169
You shouldn't kill yourself, instead fuck off to some hug box were people say what you want to hear.
>>
File: 1494900050436.png (18KB, 678x472px) Image search: [Google]
1494900050436.png
18KB, 678x472px
Anyone else saving this thread as an example of women who can't into logic/self reflection?
>>
>>37098169
Yes because if they don't jump at your very command you cut them out of your life. Domineering, control freak, fucked up. You only care about your public image. Vain shallow. Basically everyone on this board has tried to show you this and you tell them all how they've got it all wrong. Deluded.
>>
>>37098181
Fuck man, I couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>37098169
You mean
>this woman who wants her terrible definition of friendship to be strictly followed by everyone she comes into contact with is the worst
>>
>>37098193
No but if you screencap I'd like you to drop it here so I can show my friends this horrific specimen.
>>
>>37098193
I fully expect screenshot from this to be in some upcoming women hate threads
>>
>>37098146
>>37098181
lol wat

I would just tell them not to cheat on their partners, I have no idea how that makes me some kind of control freak

And they're my children, I couldn't just stop being their mom if they cheat, I would be disappointed in them and tell them to not do it again, but I wouldn't just tell them to fuck off that would be horrible

>>37098193
Please tell me what is so wrong with hating people who cheat, and not wanting to be friends with them. I seriously have no idea why you guys are flipping your shit at me for holding these opinions.

>>37098197
It's not a demand it's a suggestion, I don't tell them that if they don't stop cheating I won't be friends with them anymore, I tell them that cheating is shitty of them to do and they should stop or break up with their partner. And then if they dont and want to continue cheating on them, I dont be their friend anymore because cheating is a really shitty thing to do and I dont want to be friends with someone who doesit
>>
File: IMG_4826.jpg (68KB, 396x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4826.jpg
68KB, 396x474px
>>37098204
>OP caught on camera
>>
>>37098205
The only thing that should be strictly followed is: don't cheat on your partner

Why is this bad?
>>
>>37098229
It's time to stop posting, you have been utterly destroyed by men, and you're just repeating yourself at this point.
>>
>>37098222
Why would you hate a woman who doesn't want to be friends with other women that cheat? I seriously just don't even get it, it makes no sense to me
>>
>>37096252
>having friends
normies go
>>
>>37098229
>it's just a suggestion!... That if you don't follow will result in me cutting you off!
>I'm not a control freak though!
>>
File: 1482847139171.jpg (11KB, 270x285px) Image search: [Google]
1482847139171.jpg
11KB, 270x285px
>>37098229
There is literally nothing wrong with hating cheaters. But you are out of your fucking mind if you just expect everyone you know to blindly hate them as much as you do, especially when they are friends.
>>
>>37098229
>I don't tell them that if they don't stop cheating I won't be friends with them anymore
>I tell them that cheating is shitty of them to do and they should stop or break up with their partner. And then if they dont and want to continue cheating on them, I dont be their friend anymore
You just said you didn't do that, only to immediately admit to doing just that. And you see no wrong in this.
Like I said, DELUDED.
>>
>>37098248
If anything this thread just makes me think men tolerate people cheating more than I thought, and that depresses me

>>37098265
What do you mean blindly hating cheaters? If someone is a cheater, friend or not, that is a really shitty thing to do, I don't understand why this is such a shitty opinion to have. I'm not talking about like they cheated one time while drunk at a party, I'm talking about like a full on affair that they continue with and brag about to you and shit. That is fucked up and I want no part of it, especially if their boyfriend finds out, then I'm involved with it too. Just fuck all of that situation.
>>
File: soccamom.jpg (128KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
soccamom.jpg
128KB, 507x338px
>>37098234
This is you OP. A vain control freak.
>>
>>37098300
>that depresses me
Aw, isn't that heartbreaking. Will you be alright petal?
>>
>>37098300
Oh okay so cheating is only fine if it's at a social gathering and it's only one time.
Holy fucking shit OP you should change your legal name to 'Contradiction'
>>
>>37098305
But I'm not vain or controlling at all, I just really hate cheaters

I seriously don't give a fuck about anything else, I just can't tolerate people who cheat at all

Give me your contact details and talk with me and you will see that I'm not a control freak and easy going, I'll show you
>>
>>37098318
I didn't say it was fine, but I'd be more willing to stay friends if it was just one time while they were drunk and they admitted it to their partner or something and it was forgiven. It would make me view my friend differently but I'd be more willing to stay friends with them if that was the situation. If it was a straight up affair though, no way
>>
>>37098320
>LET ME SHOW YOU HOW NICE I AM
>IM GOOD AND YOU WILL ACCEPT IT
>Oh what's that? You do this thing that I don't approve of?
>Stop it now.
>Oh you won't stop?
>We can't be friends sorry
>>
>>37098344
I mean you don't have to, it was just a suggestion. Sorry I'm not very good at explaining myself, like I said before I have autism. It would be easier for me to explain over voice or something, sorry
>>
>>37098305
Even in stock photos OP's children look broken from years of domineering mother
>>
File: 1494777019901.jpg (41KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494777019901.jpg
41KB, 612x612px
God I hope this thread never 404's

Will update tomorrow with a screencap
>>
>>37096918
>men aren't women.

I mean besides sex organs and societal influence they're literally identical, but you dont see waiters as human either I can see where you're coming from.
>>
File: 1494798993947.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494798993947.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
>>37096252
>If a girl finds out her friend is cheating on her boyfriend or something they tell them to stop or tell them to fuck off
Pretty sure you pulled that out of your ass, ive heard women gossip about cheating friends but they never ditch them or tell them to stop, they just gossip about it and that's it

>Every guy I've met always has a friend who does all kinds of horrible shit to other people but they don't even care as long as he's not doing it to them
Why would they care? as long as the dude is not a pyromaniac or a murderer it's none of my business, and as you said they aren't doing it to their friends so why would they give a fuck?
Men keep friends they get along with, if the dude is a good guy apart from being shitty to random people i can let that slide, i might tell him to tone it down or something but im not going to ditch him over that

>don't even care or have any standards regarding friendship at all
Let me tell you about male standards of friendship:
Is the person unbearable to be around? if the answer is no then he can be associated with
Is the person actually good company? if the answer is yes then he can be a good friend
Simple really, we hang around with people we like, i wouldn't give two shits if the dude is ugly, smelly, fat or a know it all, if i can get along with him and we share interests i don't care if he flings shit at people if he is cool to hang out with otherwise
Also if he has known the guy since they were young then he is kind of stuck with him, when we make friends it's usually for life (excluding work/school/hobby friends)

TLDR; Men aren't as judgemental as you bitches are, frankly we don't care if one of our friends is a bit of an asshole as long as he doesn't go over board or do it to us
>>
>>37098366
I can't even have children they would have autism
>>
>>37098320
Unless you're into video games and have nerd hobbies I don't give a shit about how you want to prove to me how "easy-going" you are
>>
>>37098379
>besides sex organs and societal influence

How to spot a person who doesn't understand biology and has a woman's studies degree 101
>>
>>37098371
I'm seriously so confused I have no idea what I've done wrong, all I've said is I don't like people who cheat

>>37098391
I am into video games and have nerd hobbies though. It's not that I want to prove it I think people are just misunderstanding me or something, I don't know.
>>
SOMEONE MAKE NEW (original) BREAD
>>
>>37098358
>>37098382
>Literally OP

>>37098414
I think the problem isn't that we are misunderstanding you, I think it's the other way around.
>>
>>37098414
If you don't want to prove it then why the fuck do you want my contact?
>>
>>37098441
I'm not gonna lie that is literally me

I think it's probably both desu

>>37098442
Because I said I'm not good at explaining myself unless it's in voice
>>
OP
>Do what I say
>"No"
>No longer your friend kthxbye
>Hey guys wouldn't you agree with me on this
>"no that's fucked up"
>Oh maybe you just misunderstand
>>
>>37098466
But I'm not saying do what I say, I'm just telling them that cheating is bad and they should not do it. And I don't want to be friends with people who cheat, I think it's really bad.

I don't understand why that is bad, literally everyone tells me that cheating is really bad, so I don't know why I should not view it that way or tell other people that it is bad to do

Pls explain
>>
>>37098466
OP is even a control freak in trying to make us agree with her
>>
>>37098493
I'm not trying to make you agree with me I'm asking you to explain it to me because I just don't get it I'm sorry

To me it's basically:
>cheating is bad
So that applies to every situation, even friendship
>>
>>37098487
Ok, yes cheating is bad. You say "I don't tell them to do as I say" yet if they don't follow your "suggestion", then you stop associating with them. This directly translates to "DO AS I SAY OR WE WILL NOT BE FRIENDS" because if they DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR SUGGESTION you will STOP BEING THEIR FRIEND.
Why is this so hard for you to grasp?
>>
File: 1492303790255.png (467KB, 1151x734px) Image search: [Google]
1492303790255.png
467KB, 1151x734px
>>37098414
>all I've said is I don't like people who cheat

No you asked why all men have shitty friends. Then when it was explained to you that this was not the case and relationships fostered between men and friendships in general are much more complicated than you think, you ignored it.
>>
>>37096252
If someone does something I'll call them out on it
I'm very blunt with people.
If someone tells me a secret sure I'll keep that secret to my death
but if its something that I have a problem with I'll say it right to their face.
I cherish friendship but if I see autistic shit going on then I'm going to have to cut ties.
>>
>>37098516
I don't tell them that if they don't stop cheating I will stop being friends with them. I just don't want to stop being friends with someone before I at least try to attempt to tell them, hey cheating is not cool you should stop, and at least give them a chance to stop first.
>>
>>37098530
But if it's JUST someone who is cheating, i.e. you get along just fine but the cheating is the only thing you don't like, do you burn all bridges with them?>>37098540
>>
>>37098519
No I asked why do men tolerate their friends being cheaters and other shitty things like being jerks to waiters and stuff
>>
>>37098540
Didn't mean to reply to you in >>37098547
This comment
>>
>>37098461
Come join me on Discord then: staticmesh#4978
>>
>>37096252
The more messed up and autistic a friend is the better. They make life interesting.
>>
>>37098540
THATS LITERALLY EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANS
>>
>>37096422

You are indeed complaining, and you are accusing men of overlooking other people's flaws even though women do it with Chad all the time.
>>
>>37098547
Yes, I'm sorry but I just can't be friends with someone who thinks cheating is okay to do. I don't know why but to see someone openly cheating on their partner makes me really mad, I could not stay friends with someone like that, and it would mean I didn't get along fine with them anymore because I would try to tell them to stop being a cheater all the time anyway because it's a shit thing to do. I'm sorry but I just can't sit there and watch someone do shitty things to other people and not say anything, it just makes me feel disgusted.
>>
>>37098586
I don't deny that women do it too, but I see it happen a lot with men, where great guys will be friends with guys who do shitty things like cheat and stuff
>>
>>37098611
Because men's friendships, like their REAL friendships run much deeper than just "oh well I don't like that so fuck off". If it's a close enough friendship it's pretty much ride or die. You'll have to do much more than break some girls heart to seperate that kind of friendship. It's like a family member, they have their good sides and bad sides, but you love em either way.
>>
>>37098564
How do I use that in Discord? Sorry I don't use it that often, I only know how to open server links
>>
>>37098611
It's because men can actually be friends women just tolerate each other
>>
>>37098644
I can't love someone if they hurt other people, I'm sorry
>>
Why are you guys replying to an object? And why are we are talking about friends, this is r9k. Normies GTFO.

In response to the OP, it is simple. Men value friendship, and instead of being judgemental whores who aren't intelligent or decent enough to work out agreements and look past small things we agree to disagree and learn to get on, because we aren't sensitive little bitches who cry whenever something they don't like occurs.

>b-but muh cheating and muh influence

Shut the fuck up. If you think that men are dumb enough to be influenced by some dude cheating then you are a hypocritical bitch.

>waiters are people too
If they are nice they deserve respect, or if they provide good service however if they are lazy, doing a bad job or being snobs then they don't deserve my respect.
>>
>>37098647
Friends tab > Add friend button > Copy+paste into searchbar
>>
File: 1488065808537.jpg (186KB, 632x633px) Image search: [Google]
1488065808537.jpg
186KB, 632x633px
>>37098644
Don't bother, this was explained to her many times already, she's just milking (you)'s at this point
>>
>>37098677
Oh god I'm retarded I didn't even see the add friends button, sorry I suck cocks
>>
>>37098648
>>37098678
I am friends with women though, and we are really close. I don't really understand what you mean.
>>
>>37098678
Yeah I know, I've been here for hours. I just.
I don't want to give up just yet
>>
>>37098711
Really close for women and really close for men are very different. If your really close friend was caught cheating, what would you do?
>>
>>37098721
Give me your Discord then you can explain better to me

>>37098727
I would tell her that it's shit to do and she shouldn't do it again
>>
>>37098742
Nah sorry I'm not getting that in depth.
Ok so what do you do if she doesn't stop?
>>
>>37098711
No you aren't because you view it as a contract that will be voided if they breach certain terms
>>
>>37096326
Pretty much this. As long as they don't fuck over you or any of your friends it doesn't matter. Men also don't take absolutely everything personally, which means you can disagree with male friends. The real question here is, what's it like being a gender that's incapable of friendship?
>>
>>37098750
If she doesn't stop then I would tell her I can't be friends with her anymore because I think it's wrong to cheat on someone

What SHOULD I do in that situation? Tell me how it should go

>>37098758
But the thing is those "terms" is doing something really horrible though, it's not like something pointless and small
>>
>>37098678
Yeah this thread is autism, OP is mental retardation incarnate.
For sake of more examples, I am a 26yo man with a group of four guys I have known for 13 years. One of us (me) is a "boring" graphic designer who is married and extremely faithful, one is a sociopath who literally only fucks married women. Like ONLY, I guess it's a fetish. One of us is a us ideal drug addicted video game playing shut in, the other a massive weeb (and aerospace engineer whose salary alone is equal to two of ours combined) who is so into loli that we are all pretty sure he's a docile pedo.
I can sit here forever and name qualities I hate about them but we will all always be buds cause guess what? Guy one would never fuck MY wife, guy two is a wreck and should stop but harmless, and guy four isn't showing any signs of interest in anything 3D so who cares.
Also obligatory: all women are fucking whore including my wife she's just the best whore on earth
>>
>>37098765
I'm not incapable of friendship though, I just can't tolerate people who hurt other people (cheating) and don't give a shit about doing it. If someone is hurting other people, I feel like you should say something and tell them to stop.
>>
>>37098765
No you can't, if I called them out on their shittuness they would get all upitty.
The real answer is men are afraid to be alone so they just "deal with it."

By dealing with it I mean just ignoring it because they don't want to deal with it. They could lose their friend. They don't really care about quality.

These bro relationships aren't really that strong. They just pretend that it is.
>>
>>37098789
Well then there you go, women are only "friends" so long as it conveniences them. The minute a disagreement happens, all bets are off.
What you SHOULD do is let her live HER life. Let her continue down her path of self-fuckage and let her learn from her mistakes. Easy as that. If you were as close as you claim to be, you wouldn't cut her off just for not listening to you.
>>
>>37098796
You ALMOST just nailed my friend group.
I'm the druggie shut in if you consider weed a drug.
>>
>>37098827
That's not a disagreement though, that is cheating on someone. If it was just disagreeing about anything that would be stupid, but this is disagreeing about cheating.

I dunno the whole "just let her live her life" thing just sounds stupid though. I don't care if other people cheat, I don't give a shit what they do, but I just don't want to be friends with them. I really really do not like drama at all, and people who cheat a lot I feel like are the kind of people who make stupid mistakes and start drama. I also would not be friends with people who start fights with people in public, either. I think I just really don't like people who do stupid dramatic things like that.
>>
>>37098818
Maybe your friendships are that way, in which case you need some better friends pal. But I have some authentic really close knit friends.
>>
>>37098796
If you found legit child porn on your friend's computer, would you turn him into the police?

Also if your friend fucks married women, how do you know he won't try to fuck your wife?
>>
>>37098796
He will fuck your wife if he already haven't. Three will be dead before 40.
Four is going to prison. And you are going to all left alone paying your whore of a wife alimony while she lives with guy one.

He will still kinda be your friend tho cus him takimg your girl is no big deal right? You're best friends afterall.
>>
>>37098880
I'm not the guy you're replying to but
A)that would depend on the circumstances, how close of friends are they, how long have they been friends, I'd talk to him about it first personally. But you have to understand that by turning him in you'd be literally destroying his entire life, so consider that first.
B) If they are really good friends like he says, he will honor the bro code. If not, he would probably be immediately cut off.
>>
>>37098876
Yea? What things have you called your friends out on?
>>
>>37098890
You seem very assuming of people, and this sounds like you may have experience.
Did your friend burn you, Anon?
>>
>>37096252
I keep some friends around for a purpose besides friendship. Usually so I have drug connections. Sometimes, these people are shit, but I don't care because by staying 'friends' with them, those drug connections will be available. Etc.
>>
>>37098912
One of my friends is a pathological liar, I call him out all the time and he accepts it, because he knows he's one and their isn't really much we can do about it. He calls me out on being a dick quite a bit and I aknowledge it. I am a dick. That's factual. Can't change my personality, and we both accept it and move on. Just cause you have shitty friend experience doesn't mean everyone else does kek
>>
>>37098928
thats not real friendship then youre just using them
>>
>>37098928
You just seem like a shit friend.
>>
>>37098935
What if your friend didn't stop lying all the time though and he did it a lot?
>>
>>37098918
You assume wrong.

Time will tell if I have. But the quality of people is a real thing. I'm all for ppl are all very special and people aren't perfect but you can't be stupid. People are people, haven't human interaction taught you anything?

But whatever, they would never do anything bad to you.
No you are special.
>>
>>37098951
He won't and I know he won't, it's just how he is. He doesn't ever tell huge destructive lies, just usually pointless harmless lies. Sometimes he even ADMITS to lying. I'm not gonna try to change him because of that one nitpick, I've known the man since the 3rd fucking grade.
>>
File: 1487812593509.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487812593509.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
quick rundown for anyone interested

>OP asks why men have shitty friends, claims women don't do that
>gets multiple answers, detailed examples, real life accounts, simple analogies
>BUT I JUST DONT GET IT

You never will OP, give up
>>
>>37098958
Yeah for real, I feel like none of these people watched Jerry Springer as a kid or something. It's literally my friend cheated on his wife with some girl and then he slept with my wife too: the show.
>>
>>37098958
Yeah you're right, some of my best friends since before we ever even hit puberty would just fuck me over for no reason, how could I have been so blind? Thank you, total stranger, for showing me how these people you don't even know REALLY are.
>>
>>37098928
I know others won't like it but, this is a outcome that generally occurs. What gain do your friends give you? None? Drop em like a bad habit. People use others for the benefit and hopefully the other gets a use out of you.
>>
File: 1493215206727.png (118KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1493215206727.png
118KB, 404x404px
>>37098951
>What is a pathological liar?
>>
>>37098935
You two sound more like friends because no one else wants you. Friends of circumstance I think its called.

And he lies about small things? Your a dick sometimes to him? Those aren't the type of things we are talking about. We know no one's perfect. We aren't talking about little things like that. Is that all?
>>
>>37098992
People who have known each other that long fuck each other over all the time though, that doesn't prove anything
>>
>>37098958
But yes, I understand that people can be very conniving and fucked up. That's why I only have very few friends, but friends who I know are loyal. Quality>quantity
>>
>>37099012
Definitely seems like you have experience with this?
>>
>>37099012
Yet they stay together.
Why is this?

Is that friendship or are they just afraid to be alone?
>>
>>37099017
I have only a few friends too but none of them are anywhere near as fucked up as your friends. They're all just women that like to play video games like me and some have boyfriends, some don't, but they would never cheat on them and have never cheated before like me. None of them are pedophiles or sleep with married men or are gold diggers and shit or anything like that.
>>
>>37098811
cheating isn't the worst thing in the world relationships are imaginary boundaries lmao
>>
>>37099005
Than be more specific about the question.
We aren't each other's only friend, we have a small group going and we all have other friends as well. We just happen to be close. But yes keep making assumptions about total strangers.
>>
>>37099056
Staying faithful in a relationship is really important to me
>>
>>37099049
I'm not that guy with the sociopath and druggie friend. I think you have us mixed up. But either way that's just because you weed out people that don't meet your quota.
>>
>>37099017
That's not quality nor friendship, that's just loyalty. Loyalty alone is not the same thing as true friendship.
>>
>>37099078
That is where you're wrong, to be loyal you have to hold a high level of either fear or respect and fondness for each other, if its respect and fondness that generally translates to friendship. If it's fear well then that's fucking dumb and you should stop hanging around them.
>>
>>37099077
No not really, I honestly just haven't met a lot of women who have cheated before or sleep with married men or are gold diggers and stuff, the majority of the women I've met are just like I described. I met them all because we all like playing video games.
>>
Is there nothing that would prevent you from being friends with someone?
>>
>>37099072
That's cool but relationships aren't that serious so re-examine your morals
>>
>>37099114
Yeah I'm starting to wonder what the hell would prevent someone here from being friends with someone, because it sounds like they'd literally be friends with anyone
>>
>>37099114
There's plenty of things that can stop me from being friends from someone. But them cheating in a relationship they probably don't even take seriously isn't one of them.
>>
>>37098611

Men do indeed do it too, but your whole thread is framed as though women don't do it, even though they do it with Chad all the time. Remember, sex is the ultimate validation for men, so women validate "bad people" far more than men do.
>>
>>37099120
I'm 27, I live with my boyfriend. Seeing other people would be so weird, not just because of societal standards or whatever you're trying to say here, but because that means we'd be having sex with people in the same bed we sleep in. Also it would just be like me cucking him or something and that's weird.
>>
>>37099110
That leads me back to ppl being afraid of being alone.

People just go along with things because they are comfy and don't want to rock the boat. They've learned to just accept things, better that way. They could lose their whole group of friends. That's scary.
>>
>>37099044
Even if we stopped being friends we wouldn't be alone, we both have other friends. So probably the first one.
>>
>>37099152
OP here, yeah to be quite honest I'm not really afraid of losing my whole group of friends, because it's happened to me before. In middle school I was friends with this group of girls who bullied me and I didn't realize it because I have autism. But my parents pointed it out to me and told me I should stop being friends with them. So I had to make a whole new group of friends but it was much better because they were a lot nicer to me and things were much better than before.
>>
>>37099152
Yeah, I have been in situations like that, but I'm just trying to tell you that our group just simply isn't like that. And even if one stops talking to another, everyone else isn't automatically just gonna turn on the dude. That's what women do.
>>
>>37099158
So you have a lot of casual friends? How bout your best friend? You would feel really sad right?
>>
>>37099142
I'm not saying fuck other people I'm just saying cheating is shitty but it's not the worst thing that can happen in a relationship. So many women think they NEED a fucking boyfriend it's disgusting. Why can't people just be cool w fucking and being friends? What's the point of a relationship? Why be so invested in someone else? Why be 27 and still acting like your friends' morals affect your life?
>>
>>37099189
Yes because that's my best friend and as I said before we've been friends since like 3rd grade.
>>
>>37099180
Yeah but op you have standards in the ppl you hang with. These others don't. Or at least this one or two guys.
>>
>>37099216
Big difference between having standards and having a huge checklist for your friends.
>>
>>37099188
How would you all hang out then?

If two of you hated each other how would that work?
>>
>>37099192
We've been together like 5 years and live together, we're probably getting married soon

We just wanna pledge our love to each other and not sleep with other people
>>
>>37099220
My checklist is
>don't cheat on your partner
>don't treat waiters like shit for no reason
>don't use people for sex or money and stuff unless they are consenting to it

And that's it, I don't think my standards are that high honestly
>>
>>37099236
>getting married

this thread is over get the fuck out NOW
>>
>>37096252
Because bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

t. normie
>>
>>37099234
Than you don't have to all hang out, when that happens the group simply splits up, but everyone still just hangs out minus the two who hate each other. I've had it happen before, we could all just make time for each other and nobody really questioned it.
>>
>>37099255
We actually met through 4chan tho
>>
>>37099268
Even more disgusting
>>
>>37099220
My friends can't be mean people. Is that too much to ask? Am I being too judgy?

My friends can't hurt other people and just be ok with it. Is that too much?

My friend can't treat other ppl like crap. That too much?
>>
>>37099268
What the fuck did my eyes just behold
>>
>>37099265
What if it was like, those 2 guys can't hang out anymore because 1 guy slept with the others' wife? Would you still hang out with the guy who slept with your good friend's wife even if he was your good friend, too?
>>
>>37099279
So if they are like that then don't be their friend in the first place, don't befriend someone and then just drop them the second you don't like their actions. People are assholes. Plain statement of facts, if you want Mary Sue friends who are never meanies in any way shape or form, might as well get a sock puppet
>>
>>37099268
this does not make it better
>>
>>37099265
Wait you weren't loyal??? What happened between sticking together?
>>
>>37099303
Sometimes people don't reveal that they are assholes until you are already friends with them, it's not like they walk around being an asshole 24/7
>>
>>37099293
That's violating the unspoken code and i would just stop talking to them. If my other friends still talk to them then by all means.
>>
>>37099247
This thread boiled down to
>why are people different from me reeeee
Your autism doesn't even excuse this
>>
>>37099293
And all your other friends knew and didn't tell you.
What do?
>>
>>37099279
It is too judgemental yeah, tell them you think it's fucked up but don't just cut them off ms holier than thou
>>
>>37099324
No that's things like they like different music or are black or are muslim. That's differences.
>>
>>37099333
Why can't you just cut them off for being really awful to other people though? If you are friends with people regardless of how much of a dick they are, even to other people, then why are your standards so low and why are you so desperate for friendship with someone like that
>>
>>37099307
We did for a while, I wasn't one of the people who had issues with each other, the one friend got very fed up with the pathological liar friends lying and basically told him to fuck off. This same person was also becoming very antagonistic towards everyone in the group and and would start shit for 0 reason. So the rest of us just slowly started drifting from him until he was an outright jackass where we just told him to leave. The rest of us are still friends to the day
>>
>>37099333
Just cutting them off wouldn't be the friend thing to do I know.

I would try to change them :)
>>
>>37099320
And if they aren't being an asshole to you and their actions don't affect you in any way, then why go so far as to cut them off?
>>
>>37099370
Right, attempt to bend them to your will and when that doesn't work, THEN you cut them off.
>>
>>37099364
Did you try to figure out what was up with him? Did you try to understand why he might have been acting like that suddenly? Or did you just ghost him?
>>
Because often straight men have this some stupid loyalty thing. Or they don't know how to meet new people and be a charming and intriguing person to them so they only fall back on comfortable friendships where they don't really have to try.
They just remain friends with people they were in school with, people they got assigned to live with in college, they don't make friends outside of people who have randomly been placed in their circumstances.
Suspending their morals is more comfortable for them than trying to change their situation.
>>
>>37099375
Because being an asshole to other people is terrible, it doesn't matter if it doesn't affect me I'm not going to support that kind of behavior
>>
>>37099361
I have friends that have shot people for owing them money. everything people do is context sensitive. Cheating is a grey area. Maybe your autism puts it in absolutes but that's not reality.
>>
>>37099402
Yeah, we tried to figure it out, and we put up with it for the longest time. We even outright asked him why he acted that way. He wouldn't ever just help us understand and he only got dickier with each day, so we ghosted him.
>>
File: 1493603756781.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1493603756781.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>37099354
No. You literally asked why do people not have the same standards you do. This entire thread could have been spared if you just realized how dumb this question is.
>>
>>37099407
Yes this.

Men why are you like that?

But this is for girls too.
>>
>>37099411
Just simply being their friend isn't supporting their behavior.
>>
>>37099361
Because you should appreciate their character as a whole, not just nitpick. If you like someone and agree in every regard except one, it really isn't worth ruining that over. If they are an overall complete dick than sure drop them.
>>
>>37099440
So when they are terrible to other ppl you try and stop it?
>>
>>37099437
I'm sure it's not all of them, but in my experience women are a lot less afraid to drop friends if they do something they find morally reprehensible.

>>37099440
Yes it is. I view it this way. Let's say I was a man and I knew my friend beat his wife. If I didn't say anything to him about it or tried to get him to stop, I would be supporting his abusive behavior. Friends are supposed to look out for you and help you to be a better you, they should speak up if you are doing terrible things, and if you don't stop doing those terrible things it should be totally reasonable if they no longer want to be friends with you anymore for doing those terrible things.
>>
>>37099463
See you agree.

Our question is why don't some ppl drop them?
>>
>>37099480
Abuse is a very different story, in that case yes lose that person. But this isn't about abuse. It was about cheating. You can clarify to your friend that you do not like that behavior, but that doesn't mean leave them over it.
>>
>>37099489
No, that doesn't mean I agree. You have to have every piece of your friends personality to be perfect, instead of appreciating them as a person.
>>
>>37099474
No, I tell them I don't like that behavior. But I will not try to change who they are.
>>
>>37099507
Cheating not only hurts the person he or she is cheating on but also hurts the person cheating themselves.

How can someone do that to someone who supposedly means something to them?

Your friend says you mean something to them but how can you believe that if you see how he/she treats people he cares about like that?

I've never been cheated on but I imagine it really hurts. How can someone e be ok with doing this? I get sometimes things happen but I'm talking about guy or girls who do it all the time and are ok with it.
>>
>>37099531
No one is asking them to be perfect anon. We are just asked ng them not to be a mean person.
>>
>>37099542
You've done this before? What was your friends reaction?
>>
>>37099579
Because not all relationships are serious, it's not always some emotional till death do us part sort of deal, some people aren't there to do anything permanent, and if it's like that, chances are the cheating won't hurt the other person that much either. People aren't all weak as fuck. Cheating isn't some thing that permanently destroys your life. You can get into another relationship.
>>
>>37099579
I've been cheated on and I still don't think it's the worst thing that can happen in a relationship. Often relationships are super shitty but you can't tell from the outside. I would not blame my friend for cheating on his girlfriend especially if the relationship was really shitty or he was stuck with her bc of external pressures
>>
>>37096252
>Women think they are the moral guardians of other people (where other people = girlfriends of guys) and have the right to judge based on gossip and hearsay they themselves perpetuate with no actual input from the person: the post

you are disgusting and your refusal to understand only shows how morally bankrupt you really are
>>
>>37099630
They acknowledge it, and I acknowledge it, and we move on. Sometimes they might not tell me about the things they do that I don't approve of, because they know I don't like it. So they leave me out of it, and all is good.
>>
As a guy that has only guy friends, I can assure you there are groups of men that don't tolerate cheating and don't hang out with said men. However, my social group is 90% turbo virgin losers and does not accurately reflect the male population. The non virgins in my group have never cheated either (to my knowledge) and have only been cheated on themselves. Basically, we're a rare breed and you'll never encounter us. Tough luck
>>
>>37099646
Ok what if he cheated just to cheat? He liked it. He promised the girl love but was just lieing to idk sleep with her. And he does this with every girl.

We aren't tall mg FWB or baby daddies.
>>
>>37099659
That's called hiding and denying. Burying your heads in the sand. Ignoring things. Out of sight out of mind.

So if your bf or gf cheat it would be ok just as long as they hid it?
>>
>>37099717
Not every relationship is promised love. Plenty of relationships aren't serious as both parties understand that, maybe your autism makes you see things in black and white but you can't keep comparing every situation to your own.
>>
>>37099752
No, that's called agreeing to disagree and moving on with life because you both know it has 0 affect on life. The world isn't perfect, not everybody is an exact copy of each other. Not my fault you can't accept people have different personalities.
>>
Decent people tend to snap out of it and see through their shitty dudebro ways, but for some it takes their between their late teens and mid twenties to realize, I would say.
>>
>>37099756
Yes there are relationships like that I know. But there are also the ones like the ones I'm talking about and those are the ones I am speaking of. If the relationship was like the one you describe that wouldn't be cheating. That's not even a real relationship. That's either 5th grade or sex and those ppl go in that knowing that. Stop using those totally different things as the same thing. YOU know all relationships are as casual as you say they are right?

And Can you stop projecting things on ppl? Do you know know how many times you have done that here? At least 5, as if I'm just being bitter. That's very autistic of you mate.
>>
>>37100052
And do you know how many times you've asked people to help you "understand", and then deny everything even though all but like 2 people here have told you how fucking stupid you sound? That's the real autistic thing here.
>inb4 b8
>>
OP is generalizing the sexes.

OP is projecting posititive qualities on the female sex and negative qualities on the male sex.

"Men are friends with bad people but women arent"

Because OP has a vagina, she assumes her vagina makes her morally superior to men.

But it doesnt.

"Women judge you by the people you hang out with, men dont"

OP is projecting her own personal habits onto the entire female sex.

Shes assuming that the reason she has this habit is because shes a woman, and that men must inherently lack this habit (Of judging people based on their friends)
It seems like shes trying to imply that women are naturally more moral than men.

All in all it seems like OP is just afraid her boyfriend will cheat on her and she needs some reassurance.

But guess what OP? It doesnt matter if your boyfriend cheats on you because we're all doomed to simply suffer and die.
>>
>>37100077
That's not even me you stupid loser.
>>
>>37100202
Then don't butt in, you irrelevant whiteknight.
>>
>>37100335
I can butt in where I want.

You assume all relationships are crappy and ppl expect to get cheated on. Stop being autistic and comparing everything to your ONE past relationship 10 years ago where she cheated on you and you pretend you just don't care, you weren't serious anyways right?
>>
>>37100532
Lmao I didn't say every relationship was like that, dumbass. Assuming makes an ass out of u and me. I was stating how the LITERAL AUTIST sees everything in black and white, and that she should stop comparing everything to her own relationship. Maybe you should take a breather from asskissing, whitest of knights. This thread was already dead, I still had a tab open to see if OP wanted to continue the debate. Since as I said before, the thread is Fucking dead, you're opinion holds 0 weight as you did not contribute at all up until almost everyone else left.
>>
>>37100532
But it doesn't matter, seeing how every single comment you've made so far uses the word autistic, you're probably some 12 year old who doesn't and can't grasp the concept of life. Come back when you have some hair on your face, champ.
>>
>>37096252
I tuoni that male friendship is based on loyalty and to trust of somebody's integrity toward challanges
>>
>>37096252
As a man you're not presented with the same oppurtunities as a woman and so you have to keep everything you get. Wome are also more collective and hive minded meaning one mishap or faulty part and the whole system crumbles down. Men are individualistic, free thinkers and are not blinded by their emotions. They see the value such a person could bring with their cunning and ruthless attitude.
>>
Why do women keep such shitty friends? Every girl I've met always has a friend who does all kinds of horrible shit to other people but they don't even care as long as he's not doing it to them

That shit would never fly among men, if a guy finds out his friend is cheating on his girlfriend or something they tell them to stop or tell them to fuck off. Guys who are shitty pretty much always hang out with each other, but women who aren't shitty always hang out with women who are and don't even care or have any standards regarding friendship at all.

I don't understand it at all
>>
>>37102887
It's because they take what they can get.

With them it's not friends forever. It's friends for now.

Men aren't suppose to have feelings remember so friends are just people you do things with, it's not love or anything.
>>
>>37096676
>they simply don't care
I've done this before, I enjoyed partying with them so I didn't really care that they did shitty things to people, not illegal though. I really don't care so long as I enjoy hanging out with them and they're not doing anything that gets me dragged into illegal things or in trouble with police. I've had friends that tried to get me involved with drugs with them and I just said I would look the other way but won't get involved.
>>
>>37097410
>Why do you not care if your friend cheats on their girlfriend though? Does it not make you think of them differently or think less of them?

Can't even be sure half the time if a guy is still together with his gf, nevermind how much one of them sluts around and if the other side cares or just does the same. The (in)significant other is mostly not even a topic that bros spend time talking about among themself, unless one of them brings it up by himself. Which most times will only happen if the relationship is new and he has no other topic on his mind, it sover and he is heartbroken or it is about to break and he wants to vent.
Tl;dr: Mostly we give less of a shit about the gf than the hottie just seen walking by.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.