[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw haven't showered in Idk 2.5+ weeks >Tfw just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1401830983106.jpg (101KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1401830983106.jpg
101KB, 399x388px
>tfw haven't showered in Idk 2.5+ weeks
>Tfw just tried to change pants and boxers for first time since last shower
>tfw dick and balls literally smell like hot trash and hot cheese.

Who else /potentially damagingly unhygenic/
>>
Christ just take a fucking shower, you're disgusting.

sage
>>
>>37095753
picture of the soiled underwear needed
>>
I'm unironically scared to take a shower.
>>
>>37095879
>unironically

What is the purpose of even including that word in your statement? As if you need to make the distinction between yourself and the masses of people ironically scared of showering. Little shit like that makes me want to organize a 4chan meetup just to kill everyone who attends it. The culture of this board is so obnoxious.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-000626.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-000626.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>37095843
2 things
>1 I'm not >>37095879
>2 pic related is all the dirty laundry I've amassed since moving into my new place 1.75 months ago.
>>
>>37096106
go on board for losers
find losers
>THIS BOARD IS SO TOXIC
>>
File: pukin cat_zps22jnk85c.jpg (163KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pukin cat_zps22jnk85c.jpg
163KB, 500x375px
you sick dirty fuck. clean yourself up before you get more crotch rot and start growing mushrooms down there....
>>
>>37095814
If you regularly take showers you can kindly gtfo my board. This is for robots. Not fucking Norman scum. Go back to /b/ or /soc/ or /pol/ or tumblr or where ever tf you came from. All that matters is you don't belong here.

I bet you're fucking OP from yesterday's /room/ thread.
>>
>>37096170
I'm glad someone gets it.

I stand United with >>37096170.
>>
>>37096170
THANK YOU YOU FIGURED IT ALL OUT CHUMBA WUMBA

NICE MEME ARROWS GOOD JOB

now go back to Facebook and post comments on meme pages using a profile that doesn't use your real name and has a picture of a cartoon as its profile photo I know you have one
>>
>>37096271
Wut if I don't have a shecklebook account at all.....
Oregino
>>
Can we please get back to the /unhygenic/ root of this thread?

This part is to feed the nigger bot.
>>
My worst is 1 week but i noticed your feet nails are fine. Mine are as long as a raptor's with a nice yellow color.
>>
>>37096765
I appreciate the on topic replt. My feet have a lot of dead skin still firmly stuck on, but nails yes, I clip them 2x a week because it annoys tf out of me when they start to get long.
If I didn't notice, I'd never clip them.
>>
>>37096106
but why is this unironically making you upset
>>
>>37097019
>>37096106
Exactly what I'm wondering.
>>
>>37096227
This place is swarming with normies now. We're too late lad. Just give up.
>>
>>37097252
B-but we can still fight back. Just gotta anime post, and gross them out... I hope.
>>
I like a well oiled grease between my sack and legs before I shower. Smells funny too. If I was super rich id never shower and pay women to suck me off while I'm super stinky.
>>
>>37097390
>pay women to suck me off while I'm super stinky
What the hell man why
>>
>>37097443
Because it's so stinky and id feel so empowered . I can barely stand the smell imagine it being someone else's smell now. And you got to suck their dick and be right up in that grease.
>>
>>37095753
I shower every single day, even if I don't go out. I'm really sensitive, and get irritable over everything.

Doesn't it grate on you?
>>
>>37096271
been here for too long to go anywhere
god im glad i grew up though
>>
>>37095753
I'm the opposite. I'm damagingly hygenic. I take 3 showers a day, and wash and condition everytime.
It leads to real problems when I have to leave my home for more than a day. I'm obsessively attentive to my hygeine, to OCD levels. I can't stand having facial oils on my wash so I must wash my face 6 times a day at least.

While I always smell good and look clean, it causes its own problems like anxiety about my cleanliness levels, and it sets the bar at a level that's very hard to maintain.

I've conditioned myself where if I go more than about 6 hours without a shower I start to feel greasy and dirty. It sucks
>>
>>37096227
I don't take showers to be clean or to smell good. I take showers because they feel fucking amazing. My favourite thing to do is to have a shower. Every day when I get out of bed at 1pm I get into the shower and stay there for about 30 minutes, the best fucking thing.
>>
I never understood how someone could go so long without showering. It's just 10 minutes out your day, 5 if you rush it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.