[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>37095409 yeah, this coupled with the realization that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

>>37095409
yeah, this coupled with the realization that all the girls that I want to with are girls that I don't deserve, and them being with me would be proof they would be with basically anyone and would ruin the point entirely.
>>
>>37095409
Kinda. I suspect that I might be too clingy or be unable to find things to do together.
>>
>>37095409
More like I realized I'd never "actually find someone", ever.
>>
>mfw my first relationship only lasted 1 month.
wew
the fuck is wrong with me....
>>
>>37095409
yeah, too afraid of commitment
>>
>>37095409
yes
i honestly want nothing more than to to hug someone and hear about their day, but i deserve the depressing pit of loneliness i spent 25 years digging for myself
>>
>>37095627
Yeah itd be kind of tough starting a relationship, since my very first thought would be "she has to be a fucking weirdo to go out with me"
>>
All the women are taken and all women can find someone else when they get bored so why bother
>>
>>37095853
exactly, plus if she's willing to go out with me, she'd likely be willing to go out with anyone.
>>
>>37095409
OP, you know who that girl is, right?
>>
>>37095733
but imagine if you did find somebody? then what??
>>37096053
no just a random qt i saved
>>
>>37096203
>no just a random qt i saved
You should delete her from your harddrive.
>>
>>37096203
>imagine if you did, then what?
friend, the thought of any women finding me likeable to any degree is so far removed from the realm of possibility here
>>
>>37096236
huhh? how old is she?
>>37096254
imagine having to go meet her family or something. shaking her fathers hand...
>>
>by chance meet a girl online who i think is as close to perfect as you could get
>never would've thought a girl like this actually existed and she lives ~2hr away
>become friends via kik and snapchat and talk a lot
>fall for her and confess feelings
>she doesn't really seem to care and makes up stupid excuses about why she won't give me a chance
>eventually starts dating some spic
>they become a couple and he eventually pumps n dumps her, taking her virginity, which was probably his plan to begin with
>her first instinct is to talk to me about it
>tell her I can't talk to her anymore and cut all ties

Really hurt at first, but now I'm kind of satisfied by it. Fuck her for sticking me in the friend zone when I would've done anything for her, and for going with some shit head instead of me.
>>
>>37096289
It's less her age and more her previous career
>>
>>37096324
damn i just googled her. she had a nice ass i wonder how it is now
>>
>>37096363
post it anon.
come on
>>
>>37096323
how long ago did this originally happen
>>37096371
that one im not saving to my harddrive
>>
>>37095409
Yes I've been alone for so long that I think I'd be far too selfish for a relationship. I'm just used to doing my own thing and although I would try at first to do things they want to do, I think in the end it would just make me resent them
>>
>>37096289
>how old is she?
That's not the issue.
>>
>>37096403
quickk rundownn
>>
>>37096394
Her and I "met" in early 2015. Started developing feelings for her in early 2016, and it was probably a few weeks before Christmas that she hit me with all that. I've come to accept the fact that I'm made to be alone, but meeting her made me second guess that. After what she did to me, that was just like the final nail in the coffin.
>>
Yeah. I dont look for a relationship anymore. I just want a lover. Probably will find some married woman into it at some point.
>>
>>37096481
are you in the midwest? your story reminds me of someone
>>
>>37096450
Chocolate Pudding

origo
>>
>>37096481
Can't you just say the name instead of blue-balling us and showing off?
>>
>>37096640
I'm almost originally positive he can't
>>
>>37096532
New England

>>37096640
Tell you the name of what, her? How am I blue balling you?
>>
>>37096767
>>37096640
can u tards use reverse google search?
>>
>>37095409
Confirmed, had one and all I wanted to do was fuck and nothing else. The real difficult part is finding a chick whose down to fufill your physical needs and you hers instead of them having some mental bullshit valley on why its taboo to fuck a guy who has no intention on being relationship serious with you. So far I've only found this breed in sluts but I know there has to be a chick whose just down for some every other day sex and nothing else and is just regular, no slut or whore or anything. Just a nice girl who likes to fuck only. but nah, so that's why you gotta con them into relationships.
>>
>>37096919
a-are you not me?
>>
>>37096991
could be

originallloooolollo
>>
File: 1942_mickey_mouse_gas_mask.jpg (19KB, 225x299px) Image search: [Google]
1942_mickey_mouse_gas_mask.jpg
19KB, 225x299px
>>37095409
nigga you don't speak fucking Russian
>>
>>37097038
hook me up with a russian cyka
>>
File: image.jpg (328KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 2151x2603px
I'm incapable of being in a committed relationship. I have a terrible avoidant personality and I'm too autistic/dead inside to keep up the sharade of normality.

I'm tall and sort of attractive and get female attention, but I can't understand or reciprocate any sort of warm feelings that might be directed at me.
>>
>>37097206
I think anon is referring to OP's image which is well known CP.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>37096919
>just down for some every other day sex and nothing else
>no slut or whore or anything
that is a slut you fucking dumbass
>>
>>37098056
Give me a quick rundown on OP's image. She doesn't look underage at all, she even has a tattoo. What happened?
>>
>>37098407
fuck off pedo

original fuck off pedo
>>
Yeah I have been trying to come to terms with that recently, I'm trying to come to terms with being a virgin for life too. Like I'm not even that ugly, I have cool hobbies and good personality. But I tend to be really shy and quiet, mainly around people I don't know. I have no idea how to connect with another human being on a real personal level

I just dont click on that level with people, its extremely hard for me to be intimate too, I don't talk about my emotions or feelings. I've done things with girls but I never felt like I could actually go the way. My oneitis even told me to fuck her while I was eating her out but I couldn't even get hard, was so embarrassing
>>
>>37098429
I'm so confused. I just wanted the story. That girl looks 18 at least.
>>
File: IMG_20170509_104709.jpg (130KB, 720x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170509_104709.jpg
130KB, 720x402px
yeah, yes, yea
>>
I have been in one before at 23 for 4 years. Im 32 now. I yearn for another but I have come to term with knowing it wouldn't work. I have asexual tendencies and I am an opiate and steroid addict.
>>
>>37095409
yeah
i had a relationship and that's when i realized i can't stand relationships
>>
File: 126458273456.png (133KB, 591x443px) Image search: [Google]
126458273456.png
133KB, 591x443px
I know this feel, I think something is fundamentally wrong with me.

>want connect with but cannot stand people
>not close with my family or the few friends I have left from high school who I still never really see
>always acting with people, don't have a single thing in common with anyone I know even though they really believe there is, constantly lie about my interests
>can't imagine a true, intimate, or even heart to heart conversation with another person
>the idea of actually having physical relations with another person in even the slightest form is alien to me, sex is just unworldly even though I'm a huge pervert
>want to deeply connect with a person but can't get past their automaton personas
>recoil at the possibility of any emotional intimacy, even in terms of friendships
>constantly fantasize of meaningful conversations and monologues given to other people

I used to be really anxious about people but know I just don't care, people are these amazing beautiful things but I can't get to that. I just want a way to live where I can spend as little time with people as possible that isn't anonymous. The anonymity of this place lets me see the real beings in people and express my own without having to make myself vulnerable to betrayal or something.

And the funniest part about that whole thing is that I want someone who thinks in the same way, but even then I don't know how I would or even if I could try to pursue anything past idle conversation with them.
>>
>>37095761
It often takes about 3 or 4 times to know what you want and expect, if you're not a permavirgin, you'll learn
>>
>>37098753
I share the feeling. That urge to have some kind of soul mate or friend who you almost love unconditionally through your mutual utter respect and understanding of each other. where you share your deepest emotions and have profound conversations with- waking him up at midnight for an eclectic sprint through the forest, howling your favourite songs and collapsing under the stars sobbing about how insignificant you both are. I feel like there's some kind of primal human nature that I want to access with someone else in a non-romantic, non-sexual way.

You imagine it so perfectly, and so beautifully, that it's probably just impossible to achieve. Also considering I can't even open up to my own mother through a text message, let alone a real person face to face.

It's like the only way I can live the pure emotional thrill of being human is to blare overwhelming music through my headphones in the dark of my room and pretend that I can fully understand who I am, and that I've found happiness in that moment.
>>
File: slick willy.jpg (139KB, 490x300px) Image search: [Google]
slick willy.jpg
139KB, 490x300px
>>37098961
>tfw permavirgin

hey look, words, original ones, too!
>>
>>37095797

That hit a bit to close to home.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.