[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It blows my mind that white people with such privileged lives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

File: 1492179102166.jpg (52KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
1492179102166.jpg
52KB, 640x772px
It blows my mind that white people with such privileged lives commit suicide.
Pathetic waste of spaces that never deserved it in the first place
>>
File: lawrenharris01.jpg (82KB, 550x474px) Image search: [Google]
lawrenharris01.jpg
82KB, 550x474px
>>37095168

i'm not white, but they probably look at us and feel guilt and shame, they can never stoop to our level and be humiliated, so they have to work very hard to stay above us
>>
>>37095168

all that's necessary for suicide is suffering and despair. suffering is a given for living creatures, and despair is an easy mental track to fall into no matter your circumstance.
>>
>>37095168
I feel the same way, especially when they have gfs and beautiful heads of hair. Pathetic.
>>
>>37095168
dumb niggerposters
>>
id rather be a Tyrone than a white beta. plus I'm Greek, I barely look white.
>>
>>37095168
i know this feel. they have life handed on a silver plate and never go without in their lives, but think they're depressed and know what suffering is. they make me sick and get no sympathy when they off themselves; they were fucking weak anyway
>>
>be white
>be male
>most "privileged" type of person
>parents have decent amount of money, not rich tho
>never worked a day in my life
>get through high school and into college without really doing anything
>still an ugly hopeless pathetic loser on /r9k/ beyond salvation
what did life mean by this
>>
>>37095525
>they were fucking weak anyway
so are you
>>
>>37095500
At least you have family, I don't even know my dad
>>
> Have no homeland anymore, have not a single European ancestral city in which it is safe to walk the streets at night
> Less than a tenth of the world population and on the way to total extinction within 500-1000 years
> No privilege whatsoever in attaining education and employment
> Competing for your own women who also rank highest among all other races and species preferences

The only hope is to keep training, multiplying, and getting ready for whites to regain control of USA or Russia and launch the nukes.
>>
The problem is that while you may have a larger perspective on things, those people who kill themselves may not. Their world has mental limits, and the problems in their live make up the landscape, and often the events and people in their world can represent all of reality to that person.

As an example - a guy falls in love with a girl, she cheats or ditches him, and he ends up killing himself. Maybe part of the reason he does this is that he wants her to feel sorry but doesn't realise that the loss of his own life isn't really worth what little regret she'll feel... or maybe he feels like all hope of love for him is lost, or that her behaviour is reflective of women in general or people in general and this crushes all hope and faith.
>>
Happiness is the only true privilege, my cracka.
>>
>>37095168
>hop on from /pol/ to /r9k/
>first thread I see

anyone see the thread about the neet infesting his apartment complex with 500 cockroaches?
>>
I'm white but a manlet with bad teeth (however I have broad shoulders and a nice jaw). I have high functioning autism and i have very few friends, I'm naturally very asocial, I get social anxiety a lot. I'm dead broke but I live with my parents. There is some truth in the whole "white people aren't as discriminated against" thing, but the marxist "white priviledge" concept is liberal gobbledeegook.
>>
>>37095552
my family hates me. they're all successful and I'm a NEET and virgin. at least negroes that come from shitty homes don't have to do much to make their friends and family proud. I knew a few blacks when I was younger but they were all non ghetto normies.
>>
File: 1494744741014.jpg (62KB, 714x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494744741014.jpg
62KB, 714x650px
>>37095636
this. greek as well and everyone on my nana's side hates me (including her) for not being like my chad cousins
>>
File: 1466807043226.jpg (34KB, 298x444px) Image search: [Google]
1466807043226.jpg
34KB, 298x444px
Honkeys were not all created equal.
>>
>>37095168
>rich chad commits suicide
>"Sucht a shame! they were troubled geniuses! prayers go out to family, rest in piece in peace

>some guy commits suicide
>"HAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOSER! SO SELFISH! SUICIDE IS FOR COWARDS!"

Niggers and crackers are all the same shit.
>>
>>37095551
no, suicide isnt in my plans faggot bitch, but you can
>>
File: natty house.jpg (51KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
natty house.jpg
51KB, 640x426px
>>37095168
why do liberals and blacks get happy about the rate of white, middle class men committing suicide?

fuck.
>>
>>37095710
You're pretty obviously weak if you come to r9k to complain about "how dem wities iz week fer commitin suikid n shiet"
"dey don no real sufferin like Ize do"

Why don't you get the fuck back to work and stop bitching on a chinese origami site you goddamn retard.
>>
>>37095168
i want black people to get out
i want women to get out
i want traps to get out

this board is for disenfranchised white virgins with social retardation. go to worldstar
>>
>>37095168
You don't really have enough iq to comprehend it
>>
>>37095840
Blacks are true robots. Every race prefers white men. We lost right out of the gate. The blacked shit is just a meme
>>
>>37095860
implying i give a shit. i'm very ugly, my privilege doesn't exist

>'b-but at least you aren't black and ugly'

i'd rather be ugly in a black way, at least i'd have some sort of default subculture to fit into rather than just being a visual trainwreck who nobody wants
>>
>>37095860
Why don't you go back to where your ancestors are right now. Know what they're doing? Eating the shit out the asshole of a starving cow because they don't even know what food actually is.

Tell me you have it hard one more time blackie.
>>
File: 1408152946085.jpg (17KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
1408152946085.jpg
17KB, 285x279px
>>37095168
Yeah watching the world descend into abject madness from a position of poverty surrounded by enemies sure is a "privilege".
>>
>>37095549
>ugly
thats all there is to it i guess
>>
Easy for you to say when you've never had a single problem in your life. I wish I got everything I wanted and a free ride to medical school and everyone nice to me based solely on the color of my skin.
>>
>>37095993
>he says in his suburban home with well funded public schools and supportive teachers

The white's who pretend to be victims are the most disgusting, I wish I could kill them myself
>>
File: 1487127970550.gif (565KB, 500x198px) Image search: [Google]
1487127970550.gif
565KB, 500x198px
>>37095168
Nice troll thread.
>>
>>37095840

>**autistically screeches**

Every shitty thing that's done to white men was done to black men first, or to a greater degree... and many white men were there the whole time were throwing around 'absent black father' jokes, etc. while benefitting from the privilege gained by destroying black men. Now the jokes are directed at you and you're bawwing like a baby.

I'd also prefer women and traps anyday to poltards like you. The best aspect of r9k was always the sensitive, gentlemanly discussion of feels and life experiences and red-pilled mentality on women. A truly red-pilled white male knows that roasties are far worse than black males and cause all the issues that create "niggers" in the first place. Roasties seeking privileges caused black fathers to be peripheralised, and handed all sorts of government and corporate jobs to women at black men's expense.

YOU get out.
>>
>>37095894
Yes it does. And unless youre nigger you dont fit into any subculture

>>37095910
What are you trying to say? At least I'm not eating shit? Why would that help? I dont give a shit about my ancestors
>>
>be black
>white women want you during their rebellious phase
>schools let you in for free as long as your iq is over 45 and you can spell your name
>companies hire you for quotas and to be diverse
>countless programs for black youth
>still manage to fuck it up

Congratulations, you managed to fuck up even playing on easy mode.
>>
>>37096110
>be white
>non-white women see you as a prize
>employers statistically more likely to hire you over your equally educated black counterpart
>never have to experience being the "token black friend"/always fit in
>still manages to fuck it up

You live life on tutorial mode and still have the nerve to cry about it
>>
File: 1494388534439s.jpg (5KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494388534439s.jpg
5KB, 234x250px
Strange I just had childhood friend commet suicide dispite having a plentiful amount love,wealth,looks, acceptance. He was born wealthy his parents praised him. I would be lying if I said i didn't envey him a little.

How does someone like that just end it?
my life is shit i'm borderline autistic I have extreme anxiety and my face is scared to hell , I grew up poor and hungry bullied at school and all women are repulsed by me .. but im still here.

.. and I know it probably won't get better... I just don't get how people with pampered lives think they have it so bad that they have no choice but to end it..
>>
File: 1461032960924.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1461032960924.png
98KB, 612x491px
>be autistic
>be ugly
>be borderline poor
>be judged in highschool, called a potential schoolshooter
>discriminated against in a black majority school
>family problems
>but life is still good because I'm white
Yeah man that's how it works
>>
>>37095168
You mean rich people, not white people.

>Pathetic waste of spaces that never deserved it in the first place
Show a bit of empathy they were people too.
>>
>>37096211
I'm not crying about being white, you're crying about being black. Maybe you're right and life is harder, but who cares.
>>
You're more likely to qualify for welfare with a last name of something like Lincoln than a white last name
It's been proven that niggers have it easier these days.
>>
>>37096074
muh victim complex a bloo bloo

your life would not be better if you were in my shoes, i guarantee you. but keep complaining about how only black-skinned people in the richest country in the world know what suffering feels like you little bitch

>>37096079

so just nig it up and get some friends, pretty easy. have you tried rapping?
>>
>>37096026
I've never lived in a suburban area, I've never had well funded anything, I've never even teachers for that matter.

Let me guess; you live in the big city with fat welfare checks, free rent, free food, free education, free clothes, free free, and then some more free shit heaped on for no reason, and preferential treatment every where you go except for klan meetings. White people don't get a single fucking thing given to them, everything we have is because we worked our asses off for it despite the handicap against us. There is no pretending to be victims anymore than a man shot to death by a black is pretending to be murdered
>>
>>37096366
This, whites worked throughout history to get what we have.
Africans have some of the richest soil in the world, some of the most resources. But guess what? They still live in mud huts. With tin rooves, of course. White people are as "powerful" as we are today because we fucking worked for it. My ancestors worked for it, their ancestors worked for it, their ancestors worked for it. You should be happy we brought you niggers over to pick our cotton. I'm mad we brought you over. You'd all be rotting in Africa.
>>
>>37096228
Life is suffering for everyone but maybe he also felt differently about these things than you do.
>>
>>37096345

I'm not black, faggot. I'm a white Australian.

I'm not claiming whites aren't discriminated against or that all blacks are.

I'm pointing out that YOU (or whoever posted the comment I'm responding to) is the real "victim complex" loser, and that they don't belong here on r9k.
>>
>>37095168
Most niggers are too dumb to kill themselves on purpose. Wouldn't be able to figure out how. All they're good for is killing other niggers and white people, like their mudshark girlfriends that are stupid enough to burn coal.

>I'm Greek, I barely look white.

Wogs are just faggots, literally. You guys invented being gay. And you're nothing close to white. You're basically the leeches of Europe at this point. Greeks have shit up the world wherever they go for the last century at least.
>>
>whites feel proud about shit their ancestors did
>blacks blame whites about things their ancestors did (to their ancestors)

man
>>
>>37096228
Intelligent people find suffering more easily than the unintelligent. Ignorance really is bliss.
>>
>>37096528
Proud about making western civilization as you know it
Not off the backs of niggers
>>
>>37096366
>I've never even teachers for that matter.

damn, it's pretty pathetic that you have to lie to force such a delusional point
but if that's true then I guess you should just kill yourself
>>
File: 20170517_211613.jpg (490KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170517_211613.jpg
490KB, 1600x1200px
Tfw beaner manlet

Oh well, at least I'm not a black manlet like Kent, I love Kent tho desu
>>
>>37096571
Why do you think it's a lie? Not everyone is as well off as black people.
>>
>>37096418
Completely idiotic post but youre right about one thing. I'd rather have been in Africa
>>
File: 71246171.png (636KB, 599x680px) Image search: [Google]
71246171.png
636KB, 599x680px
>>37095500
Can I trade places with you? I'd rather be a white beta, then a black one. At least then I wouldn't be hated by every one of my own race, and girls wouldn't laugh at the sight of me.
I wish I was Tyrone.
>>
>>37095168
White ppl are weak mentally, academics they excel but mental health is something white ppl were never strong in, kinda explains their need to conquer everything in sight.
>>
>>37096783
having a teacher, a public school and such is a basic necessity given to all people regardless of race
If this was in the least bit true then you must come from some inbred southern hick family that never let you leave the house
The rest was pure assumption based on my race which ironically adds to my initial point
>>
>>37096828

Yeah, whitey so weak they just go around kicking everything's ass. Black people are strong and only attack friends and family.
>>
>>37096880
Wew, you city folk are even more spoiled than I could have imagined. Basic necessity given to all people, lmao.
>>
at least ill die white
>>
>be literally given government assistance for being black
>(((they))) constantly try to talk up your race no matter what
>get propaganda spread positively about you
>get permitted to chimp out in the streets over thugs getting shot
>have several of dem programs meant to help you
>still have the audacity to bitch about white people who get none of these benefits
There's a reason racism still exists.
>>
>>37096828
We've got more shit to worry about than when our next welfare check is coming, LeGenius
>>
>>37095168
Literally me soon
Too bad it doesn't matter
People from all walks of life kill themselves
Shouldn't really matter anyways if they're dead
Someone will always be above or below you
>>
>>37095636

Isn't like most of the young people in Greece a fucking NEET?

I mean, I don't really think there's anything for your family to be upset about.
>>
>>37095372
Nope. That definitely isn't it. Lol
>>
File: 1493352612359.png (466KB, 680x574px) Image search: [Google]
1493352612359.png
466KB, 680x574px
>>37095500

>If you're black you're automatically tyrone

I wish dude. I'm literally stranded in the most segrated city in the united states where I am a nigger by default regardless of how i present myself.
>>
>>37095168
why do you care about people you hate no longer existing. This is a win. stop being a dumb niggerfaggot
>>
>>37095168
how privileged do you think we are, you stupid nigger?
>>
>>37097288
How could you not be a nigger? Even if you paint yourself you'll still be a nigger.
>>
File: 1458007283089.gif (576KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1458007283089.gif
576KB, 500x306px
>>37096541
An intelligent person wouldn't end their life over anything so miniscule. Especially if they have options and opportunity .
>>
>>37097496
Their race feeds on hatred and envy. He is still envious but he can no longer hate them so it makes him upset. It also goes against the narrative. The white guy's life is objectively worse but OP can't come to terms with that so he lashes out blindly.
>>
When you are raised in a culture that encourages human behavior, things like loss and failure hit harder than if you were raised as an animal
>>
>>37097786
Every example seen in real life runs counter to what you claim. Just so you understand, when we say intelligent we are referring to intelligence.
>>
>>37095769
Black liberal here , I find it sad that anybody commits suicide, I would very much like to study and find out why they committed suicide. However whenever I bring up the high than average suicide rates of whites , It attracts Nazis and the whole threads goes to shit. I would very much like to explore this issue from an objective angle but it won't happen . But I do feel bad whenever I heard that anybody committed suicide regardless of color
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.