[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /weeb but financially successful/ here? >tfw have a waifu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1491791014844.jpg (272KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
1491791014844.jpg
272KB, 496x702px
Who /weeb but financially successful/ here?

>tfw have a waifu but still make 68k/year
>>
Who pathetic and want to feel better about themselves here?

You, nigga
>>
>>37094968
I am. 70k a year and spend all my spare time watching anime and playing runescape and failing to converse with girls on the internet. I don't want a waifu but I'm starving for the female touch. I was unlucky enough to have a taste when I was younger.
>>
>>37094968
What is it you do for a living, my dear?
>>
>>37094968
Prove it. I don't believe that anybody who frequents this board makes more than 20k a year.
>>
>>37095052

QA engie here nig. 72k a year.

Virgin as fresh snow.
>>
>>37095017
This desu, literally no excuse if you're socially competent enough to work.

>b-but talking is hard
>even though I had to talk to get hired and function at work

Kill yourself normie.
>>
>>37095079
>QA engie here nig

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Quality assurance engineer?
>>
>>37095141

Yep. Technically a QA Engineer II
>>
File: avail.jpg (15KB, 295x139px) Image search: [Google]
avail.jpg
15KB, 295x139px
>>37095052
Why? it's a board full of autists you really think we're not going to turn our sperglord tendencies into a job?

i'm really thirsty for a 3D woman these days. Johnfags threads are starting to sound like a good idea
>>
>>37095052
How do you think people afford merch?
>>
>>37095152
How difficult is it to get into that line of work with say, Cisco CCNA certification?
>>
>>37095099
>implying all jobs require social interaction
>>
File: 1492273087743.png (883KB, 1000x1526px) Image search: [Google]
1492273087743.png
883KB, 1000x1526px
>>37095052
Leafistan Air Farce in a spec pay trade, 67800 a year at my pay grade

I only fap to cartoons
>>
>>37095017
me too, I should be able to charm a lady but I avoid eye contact on the street and talk to cashier girls strictly business. I'm practicing having minor conversation with the grocery store checkout grills but progress breaking through that anxiety is very slow.

Doesn't help that I work a lot of overtime and literally no grills come through the office except for the CEOs nutty wife.
>>
>>37094968
Unsuccessful, I make 52k a year... But my town is super cheap, living expense wise. I've only had shitty relationships with women. Sucks being born ugly.
>>
>>37095174
Interviews take a lot of social skills, and I think it's dumb when people pretend they don't.

>but I just bullshitted or lied or made the interviewer feel rapport

Guess what, that's how you get laid/get gf too.
>>
>>37095159
Because I assume that everyone here is a lazy, unmotivated person like myself who more or less just exists without exerting any type of effort.

Also, that isn't proof. Nothing in that picture shows a connection to you. In fact, there really isn't a way you can prove it here so I am just going to assume you are lying.

>>37095167
"Merch" being what exactly? Figures?

>>37095178
Again, no way to prove it so I will assume you are lying.
>>
>>37095170

QA is actually much easier to get into than normal software development. I don't have any hard certifications, but just saying you can use Jira or Rally, write test suites, and have some semblance of how Git works is enough to get a manager's dick hard.
>>
>>37095305
Hate writing test suites, take that 2k/per year more than I make, you've earned it.
>>
>>37095305
Oh. I'll take your word for it. I really want a comfy boring job.
>>
>>37095305
Do you always sound like such a pompous shithead or do you have to build up to it?
>>
>>37095235
Not everyone that comes here is a robot. I'm a kissless virgin, but I don't hate women/blacks/etc and have an okay job and a new car. I only come here when I'm bored of /a/, /o/, and /int/
>>
>>37095457
I'm 32 with no job or gf ever, but I don't hate women/blacks/etc either. Robot is a meme.
>>
>>37095457
what kind of car?

originss
>>
>>37095457
Nobody that comes here is a robot in the purest sense of the definition. The real robots are out there living as hermits, both in real life and online, not bothering with talking to people online.

I hate everyone. I hate the people on this board as much as I hate everyone else. I truly feel that it is I against the world. I hate whites, blacks, hispanics, men, women, liberals, conservatives. I just simply hate humanity.
>>
>>37095036
watcha do? planning future career options
>>
>>37095764
Software engineer. Comfy work, good benefits.
>>
>>37094968
74k/yr doing it support
Spend all day outside of work playing games and watching anime and occasionally dressing up
>>
>>37095178
>>37094968
So you're that Canadian on /int/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.