[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/negativity/ general Hate on yourself, hate on your uni, hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 14

File: 1487031971350.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487031971350.png
17KB, 882x758px
/negativity/ general

Hate on yourself, hate on your uni, hate on other anons, just be pessimistic as fuck

I'll start
>manlet
>biscuit dick
>stem degree will keep me in college for 2-3 more years
>already did 3
>friends in high school went military
>inb4 get out reee
>they live life on easy mode now
>never talked to me again
>all still hang out regularly
>are doing things ive always wanted to do
>never been kissed
>cousin who makes countless bad decisions is worshipped by family
>family thinks anything I do is stupid
>celebrated 21 birthday with scotch and a suicide note
>want to get friends and gf but sabotage self for no reason
>no diagnosed mental illness as of last month so wtf
>everyone at uni is in relationship but me
>stacy whispered to friend whats wrong with him when it came up in class
>last non family female contact was a cashier accidentally touching hand
>went home and jacked off with same hand
>food got cold
>too sad to reheat
>order pineapple on pizza
>>
File: png.jpg (96KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
png.jpg
96KB, 1200x600px
>tfw even if I save 20k a year I won't be able to retire early
>tfw I squandered years 21-29 spending all my spare money on useless bullshit instead of putting it in savings
>if i even make it to 2040, i won't have enough money to buy a virtual reality waifu

meanwhile i'm starting to get fed up with my boss and my job. I don't think I'm gonna make it, bros.
>>
File: 1460687704997.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1460687704997.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
damn I feel you OP
>be me
>19
>fat fuck
>have never done anyting relevant
>barely graduating from high school
>My friends call me a fag cuz i dont know shit
>I saw my mom crying in front of my cuz I dont know shit
>no money
>no job
>no sexual life
>ppl make fun of me
>the only tree people who I consider my "best Friends" are just leaving me behind
>depression is hitting at my door
>to lazy to do something about it
Im really trying to get out my shitty hole but it's just a waste of time
>inb4 i'll probably be dead in 3-4 years
>>
>manlet
>chinlet
>jawlet
>hairlet
>eyelet
>dicklet
>armlet
>handlet
>brainlet
>joblet
>carlet
>gflet
>houselet
>lifelet

what else
>>
File: im not crying i swear.jpg (22KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
im not crying i swear.jpg
22KB, 300x194px
just lost my nursing job cause i am too much of a pussy to stand up for myself in any situation that might involve confrontations

i literally fuck myself over in every situation and am willing to let my life burn if it means i dont have to face a confrontation

i also cant cum inside girls anymore and i dont feel anything during sex because i have fapped too much and all the sensation is gone from my dick...

i fucking hate my life rn
>>
File: 1452139861472.png (199KB, 1030x850px) Image search: [Google]
1452139861472.png
199KB, 1030x850px
given up on life and just waiting to die. i think i have an enlarged heart that i won't get checked out just to increase my chances of dying in my sleep
>>
>>37095049
Lame. You'll get over it.

>>37095320
YAAAAAAAAWN. Not a real problem. Get over it.

>>37095742
Boring. Get the fuck over it.

>>37095566
>>37095777
The only real posts in this thread.
>>
>>37095819
>meme posts that give no info are the only real posts in the thread

boy you sure are a valuable robot arent you...
>>
>>37095839
When you have physical deformities that hinder your progress in life then yes it's a real problem and not these stupid "muh job, muh friends, muh family" shit.
>>
5'6.

That's literally, POSITIVELY the ONLY physical thing wrong with me. I've got a great 7" dick, a nice smile, I'm charismatic, getting As in ALL of my courses at my first year of uni, I'm a talented musician and film visual effects editor, BUT I'M FUCKING SHORT.

I'm not going to say I'm a manlet, it's a dumb word used exclusively by insecure people, regardless of which side you're on.

Anyway.

It's not like I haven't had sex or been in relationships. Like I said, apart from my height, I'm attractive and pretty damn charismatic. I know how to play the social game. Got plenty of friends. Eccetera. Inb4 "NORMIE GET OUT", but anons, I just had to get this off my chest. I shouldn't be this insecure in my height because other than that I am successful, but I am insecure. If I just had a few extra inches, as arrogant as this sounds, I'd get laid twice as much as I do right now.

Fucking fuck. Hate on me if you want, that's what this thread is before, it's no skin off my back. I just needed to say it.
>>
>did well in high school by doing independent study
>got into a decent college (top 50 or something)
>parents are going to pay for it
>going into a major that I am interested in and that, statistically, pays well

I could have had it made but instead I will probably drop out due to anxiety. And after wasting so much of my parents time and money I will have no choice but to literally commit seppuku.
>>
Do you ever feel like you're in a puzzle that is the world, and everyone fits except you? Like you're the piece that has no place, wrong box entirely actually.
>>
>>37095877
>i cant complain about anything when kids in africa have literally nothing ideology

just get out lol
>>
>>37094673
i'm so fucking ugly. my face is lobsided and hideous, i hate it so much
>>
MY LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF I WAS NOT A MANLET
>>
>>37095898
Used to feel that way. Then I decided to work on being more social and being more self aware, and that feeling went away. There is hope for you anon, but only if you put the work into bettering yourself.

Problem is, on this site most people have lost their will. They're unmotivated and lazy. Chances are you're the same way, but I hope not.
>>
>>37095921
im 192cm and i still hate myself and my life so idk what to tell you senpai
>>
>>37095921
What's your height?

originalala
>>
>>37095935
I actually am not a real robot, I come here when I'm feeling low. I've been putting myself out there, and actually doing well, but that longing feeling still lingers in the back of my head.
>>
>>37095970
5'7".
odgrdorkgdfg
>>
>>37094673
what's a biscuits dick
>>
>>37095895
What makes you so certain you will drop out? Maybe you'll do great!
>>
>>37095935
>>37095981
God I'm sorry for all the actually's, I'm retarded
>>
>>37095994
i know ur feel im 5ft9
>>
>5'10"
>balding
>ugly
>weakling
>NEET with no future
>khv
>dissapointment
>no friends
>family hates me
>horrible social skills
>haven't made a friend or talked to a girl in years
>no passions, not even robot stuff like games or anime
>stupid
>bad with hands so no trades
i would be better off with a hole in my skull
>>
>>37096014
5'9" barely counts as short, man.
It's not optimal, but it isn't particularly life-defining man.
>>
>suffer from anxiety
>stressed all the time
>anti-social
>no friends
>genetically im 80% like my mom. pudgy, wide hips and small fingers even tho men shouldn't have big hips
>greasy skin, none white
>very pessimistic
>get into confrontations easily, people like to provoke me because i have babyface
>have a shitty job that barely makes me money
>is on neetbucks at the same time
>parents are desperate to help me but i can barely help myself because they passed over faulty fucking genes

only positive thing im intelligent, and im NOTHING like my parents in terms of personality and worldviews. its like im not even their son
>>
>>37095994
Hey, same, minus an inch. I've been in plenty of relationships and have had sex multiple times. You can think I'm lying, I don't give a shit. Just be confident. If being short is your only physical drawback, it's a hell of a drawback to have. I just go for girls shorter than me, and there are plenty of them, and most of them don't care that I'm 5'6 as long as I'm taller than them.

Yes, I hate being short, don't get me wrong. But it's not even CLOSE to the worst attractiveness issue you can have.

Hope that helped, at least a little. Oh, and don't call yourself a manlet. It's self depreating, and you don't need that.
>>
File: (51).png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
(51).png
126KB, 399x388px
>January 2017
>Got a job
>Got a qt girl that was interested in me
>May 2017
>Both, all gone
>Thinking about killing myself again for the first time since January
WHY DO I FUCK EVERYTHING UP, EVERY TIME
FUCKKKKKK AAHHHH
>>
>>37096009
No worries dude. See it's stuff like that, don't apologize for saying "actually" a couple times! You're all good. You're just a little insecure, and if you continue to act confident around others and continue to be social, you can grow into the person you want to be.

I believe in you.
>>
>21
>doing mediocre in college
>finally got AA from community college after three years because brainlet
>family has high expectations since I have "intellectual" passing interests and a decent vocabulary they all think I'm leaving genius
>closet fag
>khhv
>wagie
>hate working
>don't ever want to do anything
>live with mom
>one friend which I should be grateful for is annoying and keeps asking me if I've gotten laid yet and is getting married to his gf soon
>thinking about cutting him off if he doesn't stop asking me that
>eat like absolute shit and am just now thinking about eating better
>suffer from male pattern baldness and am taking meds for it
>small dick with scar tissue that looks like an std
>only into twinks and am afraid of gay death but no body would want me due to aforementioned issues
>wank only to 2D and most furshit
Mike Pence please just end my existence.
>>
>chipmunk dick
>scoliosis, left leg 2" shorter than right, 5'6". All this turns me into a midget hunchback who always leans to the left and stands like an autist
>dysfunctional memory, only tends to pick up useless shit, can forget entire semesters worth of information in a weekend
>lose 75 IQ points the second I try to talk to anyone else, go from quite intelligent to below average, can't make points for shit unless I'm alone or writing an essay
>walking contradiction when it comes to academics. Only good at history and English so stem is impossible, but I wouldn't be content working a low wage job. However, I'm too lazy and too prone to procrastination to be a lawyer or any other good paying history work I know of
>retarded immune system, always suffering from at least 1 basic limb infection (ingrown nails and shit) at any given time but never get sick enough to miss school/work
>only one close friend I talk to anymore, too beta to get her number or ask to hang out. Don't know how I would even if I got myself to do it
>handwriting never developed past 1st grade level, 100% illegible. Only good at typing
>abysmal, truly fucking awful luck makes any game based on rng impossible. Ruins a bunch of my favorite games like XCOM
Somehow, though, I've never been truly depressed or suicidal. Guess it's down to having a good sense of humor.
>>
>>37096132
>abysmal, truly fucking awful luck makes any game based on rng impossible. Ruins a bunch of my favorite games like XCOM
This is just in your head.
>>
>>37094673
I'M 23 AND THIS IS MY HAIRLINE!!!! I'M LOSING HAIR AS I TYPE THIS WHY CAN'T I HAVE NORMAL HAIR LIKE MY DAD AND BROTHER I'M NOT EVEN HIGH TEST !!YAMEROOOOOO!
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-18-00-03-21.png (18KB, 1104x122px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-18-00-03-21.png
18KB, 1104x122px
>>37094673
I'm so sorry Anon. I've been fighting emotional turmoil of my own all day and so maybe i was looking for an excuse to, but reading your post made me burst into treats.

I know pic related feels all too well.

The loneliness hurts so bad.

I hope you get better.
>>
>>37096064
I'm not particularly attractive in the face, either. I've been rated a 5/10 before, painfully average. I have intellectual ability - I have a 4.0 CGPA, but my height, lack of attractiveness and charisma make me a kissless virgin. I'm trying to grow out a beard to see if I could make up for my facial shortcomings, but damn blond hair conceals nothing. MGTOW is gay, but I'm honestly considering not even bothering entertaining the idea of a relationship in the near future because I'm just physically unattractive.
>>
File: hahaaaa.jpg (52KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
hahaaaa.jpg
52KB, 419x480px
>>37096152
originalus jej
>>
>>37096144
How naive. I've got no other explaination for being irredeemably shit at anything involving rolling the dice. Care to explain why I fail more 95% chances than I succeed, Einstein? Autolosing anything requiring more luck than skill on a consistent basis gets old.
>>
>>37096152
Just shave it all off, maybe you can pull off that look.
>>
File: efr.jpg (41KB, 739x885px) Image search: [Google]
efr.jpg
41KB, 739x885px
>complete scumbag sociopath

>tortured/killed animals growing up

>could have stopped a kid from killing himself but didnt

>steal from my grandparents

>told now deceased grandpa who was laying on the floor suffering from alzheimers to "just die already you piece of shit"

i am a demon
>>
>>37096208
I'm not the naive one for blaming my failures on supernatural bullshit.

You just make bad decisions and have a selective memory about it.
>>
File: BadBois.png (794KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
BadBois.png
794KB, 640x516px
>>37096242
wow edgy

oredgynal
>>
>>37096004
Thanks anon but I am very worried. I really don't think I can handle group stuff.
>>
>5'11"
>furry
>gay
>can handle social situation but screaming inside every seconds of it
>have to go to army soon cause "muh conscription"
>haven't finish highschool yet cause social problem with unfamiliar classmates
>NEET can't get a job cause i don't have basic degree
>still thinking about ex-internet bf that dump me year ago
>still thinking about him
>still love person that killed me inside
>still thinking about killing myself so i "can" be with him in my dream
; ;
>>
>>37096242
I stole a highlighter from my last day in my previous job.
>>
>>37096304
finland or korea?
>>
>>37096300
Do you have social anxiety? I've been there. Honestly you just need to take it step by step. Work on caring less about what other people think. Work hard FOR YOURSELF, and be content with what YOU are doing,a nd you'll do alright.

Problem is, with you saying right now that you are worried that you will drop out, it's possible you've already made the decision TO drop out subconciously.

I urge you not to do that. Just be calm, and remember that everyone there is also trying to make friends and work togethr in a positive group setting. You're all on the same team.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>37096255
"I know more about you than you do lol"
Fuck off. There's a clear difference when fault lies with you or uncontrollable bs. If you're actually implying I blame every problem on bad luck, you're more retarded than the entire sped ward at my old high school. Read what I said, comprehend the fact that I was referring to RNG dice rolls and not stubbing my toe, and then off yourself to improve the gene pool.
>>
>>37096304
Why not just kill him instead? Don't be stupid.
>>
>>37096367
haha you're the kind of guy that blames your team when you lose in an online game, aren't you?
>>
>>37096335
Thailand desu
>>37096392
Because i love him so much, i can kill a man for just one night with him.
>>
>>37096222
I can't my Head is unusually big and round. Looks ridiculous. I'm currently saving up for FUE and gonna start to take Fin. It's my only hope if I ever want to have Sex again.
>>
File: nihilist.png (135KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
nihilist.png
135KB, 499x281px
>18
>So autistic and socially unaware I never even realized a peer social hierarchy existed in school
>Graduated high school last January
>33 on the ACT, highest score in school and I didn't prepare at all
>Got a 2.8 GPA regardless because I'm lazy
>Little did I know, that means I can't afford school
>Half-ass go to community college
>Half-ass sell stupid shit at Best Buy
>quit both because I hate it
>In 2 weeks I need to pay for car insurance and phone bill and I have no job or money
>In 2 months I'm going to school for math, if I don't make a career I've already resolved to commit suicide at 23

Living the dream.
>>
>hate self
>lanklet
>can barely get out of bed
>STEM degree, start a job at the end of the month
>been a student all my life, now life as I know it is over
>don't like talking to people
>don't like talking at all
>really hate it when people touch me
>will never gf, not sure if I even want one
>going to end up blowing money on meaningless shit to fill an unceasing void in my soul
>even fat ugly annoying friends can get meaningful fulfilling interpersonal relationships
>I will be alone 5ever
>want to just fucking move to mars and escape this rock
>but that will never happen

It's over for me lads
>>
>>37096488
Maybe you should save up some money and move away from civilization.
>>
>>37096533
if only. I would go mad from lack of stimulation.

Even so, our eternal capitalist overlords would never allow someone to escape the ratrace. No matter how much I save I would run out eventually and be dragged back in.
>>
>>37096442
You really are brain dead, aren't you? Can your massively over swelled ego even allow you to comprehend that, perhaps, some people just cannot roll a dice well? No way, that's impossible. I'll just throw out baseless statements and act as if I know everything about you.

You seem like the kind of person to scream at every creationist to debate you.
I don't even know what else I can say about you. You're so adept at ignoring statements you don't agree with that it's akin to talking to a brick wall from /pol/. This exchange would be amusing to me if the prospect of you having any sort of influence on someone's life wasn't so worrisome. See ya, turbotard. I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>37096242
if you regret the things you have done then you are not really a psychopath
just infantile behavior in my book
>>
2 finals tomorrow, gonna fail on both of them

and here i am shitposting instead of studying or something. oh well.
>>
>>37096598
holy shit lol I didn't mean to trigger you by saying that luck isn't real. Still, you gotta face the facts. This isn't an RPG, luck isn't a stat we all have.
>>
>>37096605
No, not "oh well"! Fucking get off 4chan and study! It isn't even that late!! You just need to motivate yourself. If you don't do something now you will look back on this moment with regret, and that will only fuel your lack of motivation. Stop whining and do something, for your own sake!
>>
>>37096599
but i have no regrets. i actually buried a baby bird alive a few days ago
>>
i fucking hate normies.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37096735
You're not a "psycopath" or a "sociopath" or a "demon". You're just a sad, shitty person who wants to be a special snowflake.

Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>37096754
that's where you're wrong, bucko. i was diagnosed years ago. feel free to send some more of your armchair psychology this way though so i can laugh
>>
>>37096791
I, too, was diagnosed as a demon! We should get together sometime and *looks over shoulder* do some DRUGS and MURDER.
>>
File: xcr.gif (103KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
xcr.gif
103KB, 500x286px
>>37096805
or you could kill yourself

think about it
>>
>>37097021
Maybe you should stop fucking smoking weed?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.