[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do dudes live after shooting themselves >guy my family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
How do dudes live after shooting themselves
>guy my family knew shot himself but is basically a vegetable now
>boss from seinfeld shot himself and just went blind

yet you hear of people who do it and die instantly, wtf?

so whats the secret to doing it right and not feeling a thing?

also would pic related kill you instantly?
>>
File: cerebellum.jpg (27KB, 310x204px) Image search: [Google]
cerebellum.jpg
27KB, 310x204px
>>37094579
In mouth, toward the back. If you shoot from the side you'll pull away reflexively, and if you shoot for the front you can glance off.

You really want to hit the cerebellum and spinal cord.
>>
>>37094579
Here's an in-depth guide on how to shoot yourself. In addition, I've heard that shooting at the roof of your mouth works best.
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms
>>
>>37094632
even if buckshot doesnt complely destroy it wouldbt you probably go unconscious instantly and die from loss of blood?
>>
>>37094664
hopefully

originality
>>
You would always die of blood loss (at least if you aren't a retard and fuck it up) if no medical team responds. Just go to a forest, desert, etc. and then you wont have to fear of being a vegetable.
>>
My grandpa shot himself with a rifle in the head. He tucked it under his chin which is why I think he survived. Now he has trouble eating and drinking since his mouth had to be sown back together.
>>
>>37094664
Buckshot in the mouth is pretty much infallible. Your entire back of your head will explode.
>>
>>37094694
how did your family react to that? any brain damage?
>>
>>37094697
aimed at the soft pallate? ehat about aimed up and back at like 44 degrees in the mouth

thanks for replying
>>
>>37094710

No brain damage. Originally my dad told me it was an "accident." We were all kinda caught off guard since he never seemed depressed. We think he just got too drunk one day and decided he didn't wanna wait around for death to come so he tried to just end it himself. Now he's on anti-depressants and is only allowed a few drinks per day.
>>
>>37094697
>>37094730
>>37094664
Related: https://www.google.com/search?q=shotgun+suicide&oq=shotgun+suicide&aqs=chrome..69i57.2143j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=isis+shotgun

Like I was saying, when you're talking shotguns it matters a lot less. Soft palate is a decent target, maybe right on the edge?
>>
It's all about the size of the gun and bullet.

.22 is a bad Idea. You want .38, hollow point to ensure death.
>>
>>37094762
Damn wrong link. http://www.bestgore.com/execution/three-men-execution-isis-shogun-blast-head/
>>
>>37094579
>Boss from Seinfeld
Peterman tried to an hero?? No way
>>
Brainstem is the only 100% guaranteed kill. It drops you instantaneously, you'll never hear or feel the shot go off. The frontal cortex is not necessary to survive, you have a high chance of turning into a veggie.

Anything >.45 to your soft palate will do the trick but 12ga, especially 3" slugs or >.223 will outright explode your head. There are several other external paths to the brainstem (behind the ear, and the philtrum) but these should never be attempted unless you're shooting someone else. There's a high chance you'll flinch and pull away last moment, it's much more failproof with the first method.
>>
>>37095147
Kruger. Did it shortly after Kruger industrial smoothing went under
>>
That's why you do it hitler style, take cyanide then shoot yourself.
>>
>>37094792
No, you don't. You optimally want a 12 gauge or large caliber rifle. You should never use a handgun to kill yourself unless you absolutely have to.
>>
>>37094693
People have been repeatedly shot in the head and been fine. One of the most notorious cases was where a man was shot in the head with a .22 several times by his wife without waking up. He had a headache the next day but didn't even know he had been shot until he saw the wounds.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Hannah Baker's method is better
>>
Large gun
Aim to the brain sterm
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.