[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /r9k/ i plan on killing myself soon (a week saturday) and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: top rabi.jpg (104KB, 510x846px) Image search: [Google]
top rabi.jpg
104KB, 510x846px
hi /r9k/

i plan on killing myself soon (a week saturday) and i want to stream it for your enjoyment.

whats the best site to use that wont ban me?

will provide link when it happens
>>
>>37093794
have you tried heroin? Talking about literal heroin, not a streaming website
>>
>>37093817
you cant get quality heroin (or any drugs really) in my area
>>
>>37093794
if your a girl, you might as well post your tits since youre gonna die anyway
>>
>>37093853
im not a girl, im not sure where in my post you got that from
>>
>>37093849
bullshit

what area would that be?

>any drugs

Bull fucking shit to the third power
>>
>>37093905
the keyword there being quality, you reprobate.

i could get some, but it would be cut to fuck and back.
>>
>>37093882
the picture you posted, the way you formatted your post, and they way you compulsively seek others attention to the point where you would kill yourself. Instead of taking your life, why don't you try taking HRT?
>>
are you gonna shoot yourself? can you shoot me too? i have nothing to live for
>>
>>37093982
im killing myself regardless, and i was just hoping to provide some entertainment for you guys.

>HRT
implying id ever want to be a disgusting tranny
>>
>>37093936
oh? so you have experience with heroin or not? Because I'm pretty sure it would make any issue you have redundant for some time.
>>
>>37093995
guns aren't really a thing here, i was planning on jumping from a bridge onto some rocks.

>>37094036
yeah ill go buy it with the money i dont have.

my issue is with life, not within life
>>
>>37093936
>quality
The quality does not matter. You're going to kill yourself. Just get a SHIT LOAD of poor quality heroine.
>>
>>37094080
dont have the money to buy any in the first place, and he was talking about using heroin instead of killing myself anyways
>>
I don't think tinychat gives a fuck about what you're doing, just don't put SUICIDE in your title
>>
>>37093794
What's your story anon? What brought you to this decision?
>>
>>37094032
I was just kidding with the hrt part. all jokes aside op, I hope in your death you make peace with yourself that you never could in this life.
>>
>>37094079
Going to have to call bullshit on that anon, if you're going to commit suicide yet desire drugs and your only complain is that you seek quality shit you could easily just purchase high grade anything off Tor.
>>
>>37093794
Make a kikebook.

Livestream it as a Preacher for Christ event or some shit.

Get a lot of Jesus people tuning in.

Read the book of Revelations or some shit, say the world is ending soon

Say you're the Primary Consciousness and it's time for you to end this hellish life for everyone for once and for all, and it's Judgement Time!

Then pray, while offscreen you're shooting up. Once it's done, show everyone on fb and tell them you're off to see God to beseech him for judgement, and if Jesus doesn't come back in 15 minutes, someone else needs to kill themselves and repeat the request.

Good luck, and may the Lord be with you.

(((and also with You.)))
>>
>>37093794
Tinychat maybe. This is original.
>>
>>37094137
I think its bullshit that heroin and all that stuff is illegal. I mean, if your gonna kill yourself, might as well go out feelin good. The government should make that the way they do euthanasia
>>
>>37094117
there isnt a major story. i dont want to live really, some mental problems and just always had a general apathy towards everything. hence why i ended up here.

>>37094137
call bullshit on what? your reading comprehension is pathetic buddy. i know about tor and have bought from alphabay a few times, although i dont have anywhere safe for it to be delivered so i buy all drugs in person now.

besides, i dont have money so i couldnt get any if i tried
>>
Take floor polish to go blackface and then run up to some cops and point your gun at them and say hands up down shoot
Maximum butthurt should ensue after you get shot
>>
>>37094276
cops dont have guns here and neither do i
>>
>>37094287
I'd be suicidal too if I was a europoor
>>
>>37094198
The state needs you to be alive and productive in order to maximize taxation; add in evangelical moralists. a few overdosed kids, and gang violence and you have the bull shit platitudes excuses used to make the drug war law.

>>37094241
Surely you have some assets you could sell our some knee pads you could invest in, I'm assuming that you're at the end of your rope and also not convinced that you're entirely broke. Beyond that though my main argument is against your first point that you live outside the radius of quality drug sellers.
>>
>>37094327
i literally have nothing, not to mention in pretty deep in overdraft with no income. i have nothing worth selling nor do i have any skills.
>>
>>37093849
It doesnt have to be good heroin, just a lot of it. Ive almost killed myself on an OD b4. Its nice, you start dreaming and

BAM

youre in heaven
>>
>>37094383
Should probably kill yourself then, I highly doubt things are going to get any better for you if you can't even afford heroin at today's street price.
>>
>>37094455
read rest of thread before commenting thx

tl;dr: no money = no smack

>>37094479
i like how you suggest suicide like i haven't though of it. you're a class a dumbass

killing myself has been on my mind since i was 8
>>
>>37094383
you can find niggas that will front the H too
>>
>>37093794
Well if you do it fast I'm sure you could get away with it anywhere.
>>
File: 006.jpg (60KB, 613x207px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
60KB, 613x207px
>>37094527
>Implying
I assume that very few people here don't contemplate suicide on a regular basis, especially you considering this thread is entirely based on suicide. I've got a pretty large stash of various psychedelics which keep me going but if you can't afford jack shit and are going through your own mildly unique hell opting out is probably the most comfortable path forward.
>>
File: 1487651371620.jpg (55KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
1487651371620.jpg
55KB, 900x677px
Tinychat like other anons said but maybe you should have someone watch you on Skype as well as a backup just so it's sure to get uploaded to Liveleak/Bestgore. Also, make sure to get the best shot possible and good quality video. Everyone will appreciate that.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.