[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fat >lazy >no ambitions >work dead end retail job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

>fat
>lazy
>no ambitions
>work dead end retail job
>dropped out of college, don't like school
>play videogames just to waste time
>don't want to learn a new skill if im not a master of it within 20 minutes
>if i can't do something i just give up immediately
>room is messy as fuck, can never keep it clean
>horrible hygene, i dont take a shower for a week, at most 2 weeks.
>hate everyone and everything. cant find the positives in anything anymore
>Extremely cynical, people dont hang out with me because of it
>plenty of great ideas, no will to do them
>hate my voice, want to make youtube videos but people tell me my voice is terrible or "gay" even though I dont have a gay lisp or something
>wanted to code for a living ever since i was 12, i just cant fucking do it.
>cant get a new job because every entry level requires 3-5 years of experience in said field

What the fuck do I do? The noose is looking real good right now.
>>
How do so many of you get jobs? I may be socially retarded, but I'm hygenic, presentable, and competent and yet I can't get a fucking job.
How the fuck do so many people do it?
>>
try freecodecamp (google it). apparently people are decent enough to get jobs eventually after it. but you have to be self-motivated. if not, a proper coding bootcamp might get you there. or university level education.
>>
>>37093887
Spend some time actually job-hunting. Due to highly tuned anxiety I am the most employable person on paper ever, and it still takes like 3 weeks for me to get my first job offer during the job-hunting stage.

How's your resume?

Paper applications >>> online, unless the online is directly on employer's web page (not indeed or monster, etc. unless it redirects you to those from there)

Play to your strengths, find jobs you have visible experience for. If no experience, start looking in places where you don't need it (fast food, pizza if car, landscaping, construction)
>>
>>37093676
Ayy it's me, minus the fat.

I'm just focusing on surviving day-to-day honestly. Goals are only for people who can afford to have them, we are not meant to have goals.
>>
>>37094019
This. Bosses like anxious people because they're actually easier to control. You can play that to your advantage.
>>
>>37094019
>start looking in places where you don't need it
I thought those places still ask for it. I know I've seen job listings for places like those that have demanded prior experience.

Are there any stories of people getting jobs after several years neeting without having some friend of a friend either get you in or lie for you as a pretend reference?
>>
>>37094099
They prefer it on paper but don't give a shit when they need people. Apply literally everywhere. If they call you in for an interview you had a shot, even if they turned you down for that reason.

If they really care, they check. Usually not having it is just a pay cut (which you expect, not having it)

For example, getting my AA boosted my paycheck 25%, but didn't strictly affect my job prospects in most places. I had technician work before and after.

I'm genericizing my resume so you can get an idea of what employers seem to like.
>>
>>37094019
I don't have much of a resume. I just want a simple part time job for summer. I shouldn't even need a resume for any of the simple crap I'm applying to.
This is what is such bullshit, I can barely devote myself to school work, and I'm expected to devote so much time and energy to prostrate myself to some kikes to work a cash register or sweep floors?
Its stupid as fucking hell, they should be begging me to work for them, not the other way around. I don't even need the money, its just my damn parents pushing me to do it.
>>
>post about me
>thread turns into job seeking advice
>>
File: 1428286733368.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1428286733368.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>37093676
Take out the job part, then you'll be my clone. How do we fix this?
I really think running a business that you are passionate about is the only way.
>>
File: resume.png (105KB, 846x1055px) Image search: [Google]
resume.png
105KB, 846x1055px
>>37094153
You need a fucking resume you tard. The employers need a valid reason to choose you over other people because if they don't hire a minority they can get sued. A good resume is a valid reason to be better than a maybe illegal who will run off in 3 months.

It's not about the job. It's about doing the things that get you the points that get you an interview. If you're not getting interviews you're doing things very wrong.
>>
Post a vocaroo recording of your voice, read out a small paragraph and let us give you constructive advice and\or assess whether you do have a gay voice.
>>
>>37094279
Resumes are fucking stupid, fuck this country. I just want to be given a simple job and live my life away from these bastards.
>>
If you're 25+ and have never had a job or have only had shitty jobs with no education you might as well not bother. The money is just not worth the effort and energy you will waste at whatever shitty job you're going to get. Leech from your parents as long as you can
>>
>>37094313
Gay voice doesn't stop you from getting hired from shit-tier jobs. At that point they're happy to get someone who will show up and do more than smoke in the back all day. Shitty voice is disarming.

>>37094356
You only need to make it once FFS. I've been using the same resume and updating like 3 lines for years.
>>
>>37094279
yeah I'll just put those many previous jobs I've had down on paper
>>
>>37093676
Holy shit are you me?

original
>>
File: IMG_3394.jpg (183KB, 901x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3394.jpg
183KB, 901x1600px
I wanna fucking die right now end me
>>
>>37094743
>>37094830

physically no

mentally, now and always
>>
>>37093676
Try intranasal insulin. It's cheap & safe. Works for me

http://www.lostfalco.com/intranasal-insulin/

https://selfhacked.com/2016/10/12/intranasal-insulin/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.