[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /insane/ ? share your stories of your descent into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1494859231005.png (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1494859231005.png
5KB, 251x201px
who here /insane/ ?

share your stories of your descent into madness

>few years ago
>start getting into conspiracy theories
>start spending all day in my conspiracy fantasy land in my mind, spend hours reading religious texts and smoking weed
>end up not eating and sleeping for days
>spend all day reading the Bible and listening to Alex Jones
>start believing the world is ending
>spend all day sitting at my desk 'correcting' the Bible with a pen
>realise my hands are shaking and im sweating profusely
>stare at my hands, they have tracers as I move them like you do when on acid
>everything loses depth and becomes 2D like, everything 'flashes' too
>think it's a sign from god
>few days later I watch TV and see the movie Oblivion advertised
>think it's another sign from god showing me that heaven exists
>start crying and immediately repent
>evebtually end up thinking that the radio was communicating with me
>I'd ask god a question in my mind and he'd answer through the radio
>sit for hours next to radio 'talking to god'
>start thinking that everything was god communicating with me through the rain, sunshine, clouds moving in a certain direction, people talking to me, etc
>start considering that I might be jesus

cont?
>>
File: homer_simpson_orange_juice.png (160KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
homer_simpson_orange_juice.png
160KB, 500x377px
>>37093662
what

please cont

how can you be this delusional jfc
>>
Don't insane people not realize they're insane and believe everyone but them are insane? So is someone who thinks they're insane just sane and kind of attentionwhorey
>>
And when did you start coming here?
>>
File: 1443566807849.jpg (122KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1443566807849.jpg
122KB, 600x448px
>>37093662
>two years ago
>onset of schizophrenia
>bouts of pointless rage with coworkers
>hallucinations of people in the room with me
>hear hushed voices conspiring while trying to fall asleep
>occasionally have tactile hallucinations to the point where i feel like im being wrestled by invisible forces
>literally crazy so dont reveal all my symptoms to the doctors at first
>because of this the diagnosis takes almost a year

Happy ending, though. I'm on anti-psychotics now and all the symptoms are gone. Still, that year was one wild ride.
>>
>>37093662
Please continue, this is very intriguing.
>>
File: 1492687430810.png (13KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1492687430810.png
13KB, 650x650px
>>37093662
>i think that I'm jesus
>but before I reveal myself to the world I need to spend 40 days in the wilderness meditating, but give up after half a day
>wander around a nearby forest talking to myself
>come to the realisation that I need start 'freeing' souls up in order for them to be reincarnated into warriors of the end times
>imagine souls being reincarnated like war veterans being born again to be apart of my end times army
>start killing small rabbits, songbirds, pheasants with my air rifle
>lured my cat pepper in my garage and hit it with a shovel
>start making fortifications to my house in preparation for the end times
>dad asks why I'm hammering in posts in the driveway, tell him that the end is near
>he tells me to stop being so wierd
>high school starts again, and every day on the bus to school (public bus) id listen to the Alex Jones show out loud on my phone
>talk at everyone on the bus about the end times
>I thought that Alex agreed with me and sometimes Id think I was being interviewed on his show, but every now and again I'd 'snap out' and be really confused as I couldn't work out whether I was actually on the show or not

I knows quite convoluted and not really in order but these were just sort of the 'highlights' of it
>>
>>37094096
And I thought I was a fucking lunatic. You're almost definitely schizophrenic.
>>
Pretty cool story.
>tfw too intelligent and self-aware to actually go full crazy
>just stuck as a reclusive weirdo with spiritual tendencies and beliefs
>>
>>37094096
good luck anon, youre gonna need it bub
>>
>>37094096
What kind of fortifications did you build around your house?
>>
>>37094096
>>come to the realisation that I need start 'freeing' souls up in order for them to be reincarnated into warriors of the end times
>>imagine souls being reincarnated like war veterans being born again to be apart of my end times army

maybe I can explain this better, as I don't think that made sense

>when you die you immediately go into your 'soul' mode (like noclip but irl lol) where you have a 360 degree vision and euphoria
>you briefly see your surroundings (360 degree vision) before you go towards the light to be reincarnated
>if I killed someone to free their soul they go into 'soul' mode they first be able to immediately tell that I was jesus christ, and I'd give them instructions on what to do (in my earth form) next just before they went into the light
>they'd understand their mission and be ecstatic to carry it out

or so I thought...
>>
>>37094308
nah this made even less sense the second time around
>>
>>37094222
I tried to make a fence as I thought that there would be anarchy, and there would be bands of thieves roaming about looking for, like in the Book of Eli. BTW the fence was make with felled trees, I got the idea from Ray Mears show about nomadic tribes in Siberia. It was a shit fence though

Stockpiled weapons and ammunition

I don't really know why though, you'd think that Jesus wouldn't need a fence to protect him. But apparently not
>>
>>37094368
What don't you understand about it? I'm trying to explain this rationally although I don't think that's possible
>>
>>37094096
Did anyone at school ever engage you about this?
>>
>>37094472
This is what believing in God does, kids. God is a cruel bastard that makes you look like a crazy idiot.
>>
>>37094511
I was removed from classes... and that's about it. Although that was for different issues.

I didn't really preach to classmates much because I was afraid they would think I was insane, but I left subtle hints

Was just left alone by myself all day in a room freaking out about Jesus and Alex Jones pretty much. That's a shit public school for you
>>
>in college
>not doing so well
>get really drunk one night and drop all my classes
>same night I have a vision
>a large bear approached me on the street
>tells me he's the ruler of the woods
>he's dying and I need to replace him
>think it's just a weird dream and think nothing of it
>nothing to do that week
>eat, drink, browse /r9k/
>a little while after my life stagnates I have another vision
>bear is back. tells me to go the woods I explored as a child
>again brush it off as the same weird dream but decide to go back to rural hometown since nothing better to do
>actually a remote area somewhat close to my hometown
>drive for 3 hours, find a nice secured spot about 20 miles away from nearest human
>hike for a bit, fish in the river, climb trees, build fire
>that night I have a strong urge to sleep on my car
>not inside it, on top of it
>do it
>have another vision
>it's the bear again
>tells me I need to be better prepared if I want to rule the woods
>also says his name is Jordan, after Michael Jordan and that I'll have to get good at basketball
>drive back to college
>get cleaned up in dorm and sleep and meditate for a couple days
>a photo of a bear in a hallway reminds me of Jordan's message
>start going to the athletic complex
>work out and practice basketball every day
>eventually become rather good
>play some normies in a pickup game and dominate
>>
>>37094593
>when I go to sleep that night Jordan tells me my time has come
>I must return to the woods permanently
>tells me to stock up and also wear a basketball related article of clothing at all times so the woodland creatures will recognize me as their king
>go to Walmart and buy as much camping equipment and cheap healthy food I could find
>also an NBA headband
>also hit liquor store for vodka and crown royal
>drive back to the area from before
>pull over and try to get my car out of sight
>begin hike deeper into woods
>after a while find a nice area on a large exposed rock
>set up campsite
>build fire, eat some Frank's and beans and boil water from river
>keep this camping routine up for 4 days
>have another vision
>this time Jordan simply smiles before vanishing in a flash of light
>last time I saw Jordan
it's been 3 weeks. the woodland critters seem to respect me but I'll be out of supplies soon. I will need to return to the outside world but I'm not sure if I can.
>>
>>37094615
Godspeed, king of the woods
Wait, who owns those woods?
>>
>>37094593
>>37094615
intradesting version of space jam
>>
>>37093964
What are your side effects like?
>>
>>37094589
What kind of hints?
>>
>>37094660
crown land, so the queen of England
I'm sure she won't mind
>>
>>37094714
In the beginning, the pills would make me hungry. Extremely hungry. You know that feeling when you haven't eaten in more than a day? I felt like that all the time.

It wore off in about half a year, but I put on a lot of weight during that time.

Other than that, if I go to sleep without an alarm clock, I'll consistently sleep about 16 hours every night.

Still worth it, though.
>>
One time while trying to go to sleep I heard a loud schizo voice that was like "KILL YOURSELF" "YOU'RE HORRIBLE" or something like that and it was legit one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me. This was about half a year ago. I'm not going to become a schizo, am I? I really don't want to it seems terrifying.
>>
>>37093662
whats the onset of schizophrenia like? when did you start getting these symptoms and whatre they like? I'm schizoid and schizotypal.
>>
>>37094825
Nahhh just your parents playing trick on you
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.