[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If im smokibg about 20 cigs a week an i gonna get hardcore cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x237px
If im smokibg about 20 cigs a week an i gonna get hardcore cancer later on in life? ny grandpa smoked a pack a day for 40 years and was fine
>>
>>37093190
Probably. You probably will.
>>
>>37093190
Maybe. You might get hardcore cancer anyway even if you don't smoke
>>
I refer back to the dick eating fish. Do you want your dick eaten by the dick eating fish? I thought not
>>
Life gives cancer in general
>>
>>37093190
>Hardcore cancer
Are you by any chance an Australian?
>>
>>37093190
Nowadays you can get cancer simply by breathing the fucking air. In all seriousness though, just quit.

Pro tip: calculate how much you spend on smokes in a year and imagine what you could buy with that money. Worked for me.
>>
>>37093344
yes actually lol
>>
Cancer of the body possibly, cancer of the wallet definitely.
>>
>>37093370
Oh yeh noice m8. What state?
>>
>>37093190
Smoking is like the one thing I have left that gives me pleasure

When I started smoking around a pack a day (I smoke like 4-5 cigarettes a day now that I'm back at my mummy's house) I didn't really give a shit because I always assumed I would muns myself at like 30.

I feel like garbage all the time, but whatever.
>>
>>37093446
kweenzland
>>
>>37093462
>muns myself
what does that mean?
gun yourself?

id like to shoot myself somedays but im too afraid id live and get brought back to life and live as a vegetable. how does one stop givibg a fucl what happens after the trigger is pulled?
>>
File: wannaplaydnd.jpg (740KB, 2229x1504px) Image search: [Google]
wannaplaydnd.jpg
740KB, 2229x1504px
>>37093190
cigs are a p good way of getting rid of boring-assed morons who don't smoke

also like to jiggle my leg against the floor so that it shakes the whole house on purpose, eventually it'll wear down the foundation and cause the floor to snap but i'll stop going over there before that happens

but if someone comes over that i hate, i'll chainsmoke and jiggle my leg until they get sick and have to leave lol and then i can bum my friend for more cigs since he's too nice and moralistic to say no :-)
>>
Really depends on factors unknown to science. You might smoke and live to be 90 just fine. You might get all fucked up at 40 and die.
>>
File: WP_20170518_03_24_18_Pro.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170518_03_24_18_Pro.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>37093190
I already got cancer and it's not from the 1 pack a day since 17 years. It came from to much stress at work. I'm starting my new job, everything fucked me up and then, Tada!: Tumors! The scar is from the one who was big as an fist. And I only needs one year to grow this shitty thing. That means: Smoke as much as you want.
>>
>>37093549
jesus dude are you okay now bud?

what does having a tumor feel like?
>>
>>37093549
How do you know that it was actually caused by stress at work? Is there some science behind that?
>>
>>37093190
Most likely not. 20 cigarettes a week is very little and the risk of cancer by tobacco is overblown due to the fact that most people who smoke smoke an absurd amount. You're more likely to develop heart disease eating an egg every day than smoking 20 a week.
>>
>>37093534
>>37093541
>>37093549
>>37093708

(((Big Tobacco))) shills detected
>>
File: bwaah.gif (306KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bwaah.gif
306KB, 500x375px
>>37093644
well it'S NOT FUCKEN CIGARETTES!!!!!

>chiks lighter 4 or 5 fimes
>ignites another fag
>sucks another butt
>exhales loudly
>yells at dog
>coughs loudly
>enters the Extended Coughing Fit Olympics Tryouts
>loses temper
>blood pressure rises
>strokes out
>uses a COPD mask
>blames it on "asbestos at work"
>>
It's not hurting so much, until they cut it and everything around these things out. After the operation, I feel like dying, or better, I wish they'd kill me. But only for a week or two. Can't breathe, or eat without pain.
>>
>>37093541
>depends on factors unknown to science
That's because there is no legitimate science behind the "smoking is bad" meme. Just a fuck ton of money from the anti-smoking lobbyists.
>>
>>37093737
This is /r9k/. Nobody is going to shill to you losers without jobs
>>
>>37093770
Remember the (((corporation))) you're shilling for can be fined millions of dollars for not even wrong comments like that.
>>
>>37093871
Your parents should be fined for not aborting you
>>
>>37093510
Just, you know, muns myself

Kill myself in whatever way seems convenient.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.