[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright let's settle this once and for all. Was Kurt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0551.jpg (169KB, 944x949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
169KB, 944x949px
Alright let's settle this once and for all. Was Kurt Cobain the king robot?
>>
Probably i mean he fucked a retard in high school just to know what sex felt like.
>>
>good looking
>succesful
>had a woman
>appreciated globablly.
>>
He was a loser turned heroin addict, and shot himself when he realized life will never be as good as heroin.
>>
>>37090787
Don't forget
>Genuinely loved women
>>
I'd say maybe Marilyn Manson or Nine Inch Nails
>>
>>37090787
Don't forget to mention that he had a daughter.

Cool guy but definitely not a robot.
>>
>>37090698
Kurt is what a robot would be if you had a talent that made people go crazy over you. He knew he wasn't a great person, and he had a lot of flaws, but he still had someone calling him "the god of love in human form". I think it drove him insane.
>>
>cucked by kurt
>courtneys beta-orbiter for fucking years
>grew up in a shitty household and had to take care of his special needs brother
>gets jewed by a wrestling company

Yeah... no.
>>
File: cyborg.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>37090698
more like king failed normie/cyborg tier

>decent looking
>talented at birth

from this he archive every normie thing

>got woman
>was appreciated

But the robot mentality killed him by trying drugs and suicide
>>
File: nick drake3.jpg (68KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
nick drake3.jpg
68KB, 500x394px
>>37090698
No, that would be Nick Drake

>Turbo autist
>Drug addict
>Never said more than 5 words in a conversation
>Killed himself at 26
>Died a virgin
>Never found fame in his lifetime
>Only until about 20 years after his death did people discover his music
>>
>>37090890
Forgot pic, whoops.

originolio
>>
>>37090828
How?
Not denying , I'm just ignorant
>>
>>37090828
Neither of them are robots, they're just edgy.
>>
>>37090926
>missed the 27 club by one year
He's definitely /ourguy/ for this great failure
>>
>>37090970
Because Manson sings about suicide and dresses like a tranny
Nevermind about Nine Inch Nails
>>
>>37090993
Honestly, thank god. The 27 Club is a bunch of overrated and over-romanticized hacks
>>
File: 567_123.jpg (139KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
567_123.jpg
139KB, 1200x630px
>>37090698
Not even close.
He was just the resurection of pic related.
>>
>>37091075
Was he a fan of ian
>>
File: elliottsmith.jpg (74KB, 468x489px) Image search: [Google]
elliottsmith.jpg
74KB, 468x489px
>>37090926
i'd say it's a tie between nick drake and elliott smith

>parents divorced
>abused and possibly molested by stepdad
>moved across country as kid
>depressed as fuck
>clearly autistic from his mannerisms and way of speaking
>heroin addict
>eventually addicted to just about every drug in the book
>nonchalantly attempted suicide every few weeks and would always fuck it up
>eventually got so fed up from fucking it up he just took a knife and stabbed himself in the chest twice as one final "fuck you"
>>
>>37091106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Dnt9SXKMU
>>
>>37091075
>married at 18
>had a kid
This guy wasn't a robot, he was just depressed as shit and his epilepsy meds pushed him over the edge.
>>
>>37091131
Pretty sure that's Snape.
>>
>>37091162
he wasn't the best looking guy but he made some of the most amazing music of the 90s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQrhA6QtWOM
>>
>>37091151
I agree, and I think the same thing about Kurt.
Neither of them were robots, but I still think that Ian was a million times better musician than him.
>>
File: 1345916409373.gif (2MB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
1345916409373.gif
2MB, 200x190px
>>37091053
>Morrison
>overrated
yeah, no
>>
>>37090698
lol no, he was a music chad
>>
>>37091213
I agree with you, but I don't. Ian wasn't really a musician. He was more of a poet/writer who used Joy Division as an outlet for his writing. Kurt was a guitar player who didn't consider writing all that important but composed music to invoke emotion. You can't really compare to the two. The only thing they have in common is that they both killed themselves. That's about it.
>>
>>37090698
How can you even look at a face like that and possibly tell me he was a robot?

Are you braindead OP?
>>
>>37090698
Not at all. He was an emo faggot, not a robot.
>>
>>37091296
Because he had the self-esteem of a robot. Even though he was attractive as shit, he sincerely thought that he was ugly. Krist Novoselic once said how he sometimes cried after looking in a mirror because he hated himself so much. Looks won't do you any good when you hate yourself with a burning passion like he did.
>>
>>37090752
That was confirmed to be made up my people that knew him and people that went so school with him. Part of the story was that everyone found out and called him "retard fucker" and that literally never happened.
>>
File: img6.jpg (25KB, 257x369px) Image search: [Google]
img6.jpg
25KB, 257x369px
I don't like Nirvana neither do I like Kurt Cobaine as a person after reading his journal but I will forever thanks him for recommending amazing bands/artists, like Daniel Jonhston, Half Japanese, Melvins, Iggy Pop(and The Stooges), Butthole Surfers, Sonic Youth, The Shaggs, etc,etc

Now Did I mentioned Daniel Johnston, as a quick rundown he was literally the chris-chan of music, except he was pretty talented and couldn't continue anymore due to his mental illneses, he does occationaly live shows though, If you do want to learn about him, watch his movie The Devil and Daniel Johnston, it's absolutely kino even if you don't care about his music. I'm pretty sure some of you already have heard his popular songs like Walking the Cow or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7lyfYzIw8
>>
>>37090875
Kurt had a girlfriend when he was a dirt poor struggling musician, lived at her place and spent all day writing/painting/practicing while she was out working to support them. Then dumped her when he started getting success because she felt below him.

Literally the exact opposite of a robot.
>>
>>37091243
He was a Chad who wrote drugged out lyrics and people ate that shit up because WOW SO DEEP, MAN! RIDE THE SNAKE!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.