[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is only for those with a sufficiently high I.Q. to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: cf009028.jpg (64KB, 640x305px) Image search: [Google]
cf009028.jpg
64KB, 640x305px
This thread is only for those with a sufficiently high I.Q. to even have an inkling as to what is going on in the world. No "hurr durr the conspiracy is that nobody is controlling the world" brainlets allowed.
>>
>>37089269
I did but then they silenced me.
AMN(nothing) I rely only on memory now.
Shit gets weird and 2deep but it is also surprisingly easy to circumvent given the correct circumstances. Like everything else, weak and strong all at once.
>>
>>37089269

so (((who))) do you think is controlling the world?
>>
>>37089269
of course humans are controlling the world
>>
>>37089329
humans
oreginal
>>
"Human consciousness was a tragic mistep in evolution..." as it created an aspect of nature seperate from itself. We are only specs in this ever expanding universe with our priorities skewed and shallow, only focusing on propagating our existence without fully understanding our place here.
>>
>>37089362
your mistaken for thinking we have a place in the universe, in the first place
>>
>>37089362
Consciousness itself is not a mistake imo. The mistake is that it occurs where it does.
>>
>>37089362
there's no such thing as a misstep in evolution... anyone who understands Bio 102 knows this.

evolution progresses forwards towards higher complexity (general increases in fitness to occupy mulitple niches) or specialization (specific increases in fitness to occupy specific niches). humans are the epitome of complexity, as we can live self sustained pretty much anywhere in the world. there's no other species like this besides domesticated ones we created.
>>
>>37089455
>evolution progresses forwards towards higher complexity
bullshit, go back to school
>>
>>37089498
do you really not understand I was referring to the general movement of evolutionary change? obviously species by species movement is based on the fitness of the species relative to its changing environment.
>>
>>37089269
You still never told us whats going on. Because you dont know.
>>
>>37089455
Wasn't trying to play down the complexities of evolution as it serves to better organisms on this planet, however I wanted to bring to light the drastic difference between us humans and other aspects of nature, we have become too self aware for our own good, having a false sense of self ingrained into us since birth. A delusion of a higher purpose perhaps. We shouldn't exist by natural law.
>>
>>37089539
why have we become "self aware for our own good"? you haven't given a reason, yet you keep posting this.

our self aware status is a new step in the progression of life on earth, similar to the emergence of plants and the movement of lifeforms from the ocean to the sea (aquatic>amphibian>reptilian).

the sense of self is what all semi-sentient animals also share with humans. organisms are both part of a population whilst being individuals who drive evolution through their genetic type differences. we are all unique, but we are all the same species which behaves in a very similar way with the same conditions.
>>
>>37089522
At the very top of all religious, financial and political hierarchies there is a select few who are secretly calling the shots.Those at the very top of this elite group are aware that there is a heaven and hell due to scientific discoveries as of yet undisclosed to the general population. Their problem is that they have committed terrible acts to actually get to these esteemed positions, i.e. ritual satanic sacrifice of human beings.They now realise that the only way they can escape eternal damnation is by discovering a method of becoming immortal through science. It is why you see all these billionaires talking about immortality.
>>
>>37089269
Explain to me ANDing
>>
>>37089668
I meant some semi-sentient species, not all
>>
>>37089672
Literally no evidence for anything you just said. What a surprise
>>
>>37089672
>had to perform satanic sacrifice to become the very best there ever was
>hadn't figured out satan was real yet
Maybe you have a high IQ, but you're not very smart.
>>
>>37089672
>scientific discoveries about heaven and hell
the whole point of religious entities and locations is that they are supernatural. if heaven and hell exist, then they would exist outside of our universe's physics and wouldn't be detectable by our devices which operate based on these physics as a consequence.

>inb4 new age techno-magic religion
>>
>>37089269
Does a stormcloud know what's going on in the world?
>>
>>37089949
They think it's all just fun and games at the start. Then the rewards become greater and the rituals darker. It starts with drugs and hookers and becomes something totally evil.
>>
>>37090231
I don't understand your question.
original
>>
>>37089269
I personally think trump deserved the win and the only reason hillary lost was because bill raped some girl
>>
>>37090259
Good, because I don't understand how I could ever explain it in words.

>>37089672
If they honestly believe in heaven and hell then they're fooling themselves.

So many people ask "what will it be like to go to sleep and never wake up?"

Fewer people ask "what was it like to wake up without having previously gone to sleep?"

The individual self is an illusion.
When you stare deeply into someone else's eyes, you are looking at yourself, and the other person is looking into the same self.
>>
>>37090433
I gave up on Alan Watts a long time ago.
>>
>>37090503
It's just as well: he's dead.
>>
>>37090582
Get rid of the colon and I'd agree with you.
>>
>>37089269

Yeah, I'm here.

What do you want?

Oh, and nobody really is in control. Hate to break it to you.
>>
>>37089455
You completely missed his point dude.
>>
>>37089269
i habe 2 iq srs XDddddddddddd
>>
>>37090737
YO I LOBE TOBLOX TOOOO! LETS FIGET SPIN SORY FOR TUPI ITS DISLEGSUA!!!
>>
>>37090627
What's in a colon besides poopoo?
>>
>>37090938
Peepee ( think)
>>
Hello high I.Q. brethren.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.