[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realise that "love" is just a chemical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

>tfw you realise that "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels humans to breed
>>
And? So you think going into biochemical detail makes thing dumber/meaningless?
Don't do drugs then, it literally only increases or decreases a chemical released from your neurons
>>
File: blue-dragon-ball-z-scouter.jpg (585KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
blue-dragon-ball-z-scouter.jpg
585KB, 1750x2500px
>tfw vasectomy

fuck chemicals
>>
you didnt realise shit, you just watched that one episode of rick and morty
>>
>>37087616
>tfw no human beeing of the oppsite gender to have a chemical reaction with that compels us to breed
>>
>tfw you realize everything you think you know is a symbolic representation of a chemical reaction
>>
>>37087616
love isn't just a chemical reaction... if you think this, then you clearly don't understand the mechanics of complex emotions.

love is an evolutionary mechanic which exists to pair organisms up into couples who are dedicated to their offspring's reproductive fitness and success.
>>
File: ricknmortylove.jpg (73KB, 612x960px) Image search: [Google]
ricknmortylove.jpg
73KB, 612x960px
>>37087871
It's almost word for word
>>
File: image.png (756KB, 758x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
756KB, 758x617px
>alcohol is just a chemical that makes you feel less like shit
Just cuz you explain something with science doesnt make it less real
>>
>>37087616
Ought love to be something else?
To understand somthing is to be liberated from it, in a certain sense.
>>
>>37087616
Breeding is really fucking fun though.
>>37089330
Can you please explain complex emotions that aren't based on biochemical reactions without invoking bullshit metaphysical concepts like souls?
>>
Then explain socratic love.
>>
>>37090899
Socrates was a gay pedophile who lived 2400 years ago. His gay boy fucking ideals aren't valid in the context of falsifiable scientific arguments.
>>
>>37089971
>alcohol is just a chemical that makes you feel more like shit
ftfy
>>
>>37091033
NonIrish genes faggot detected. I bet your a fucking Asian ladyboy.
>>
>>37087616
>tfw you realise op is a dumb fuck that forgot LGBTs

>>37089274
>tfw pic related
>>
>>37087616
I saw that Rick and Morty too.

>tfw the collective struggles of humanity has amounted to literally nothing since we all die. The universe as a whole remains unaffected/uninfluenced by humans because of our rampant stupidity.
>>
>>37091067
Fuck off normie cunt. I bet you even have a gf.
>>
>>37091079
fuck I was looking for this picture, thanks
>>
>>37091119
Whats funny is that my gf is asian and your tiny Asian prick will never please a woman. I hope we never have a son because Asian men are by default failures.
>>
>>37087616
All emotions are just a series of chemical reactions in your brain.

You can trivialize anything if you really wanted to.
>>
>>37087616
>tfw you realise you're existence is just a buch of chemical reactions
>tfw you realise your microbiota probably more to do with your personality and physical characteristics than your actual cells
>tfw you realise you are not a single thing but trillions of atoms with nothing inbetween them
>tfw you realise barret's oesophagus is more likely due to cytokine mediated inflammatory response rather that acid induced cell death
>>
>>37091175
Not that guy but
>mixing with a fucking chink
>pissing away white genes into an asian mother that will make a disgusting fucked up kid like elliott
Kill yourself my man
>>
It be much more than that. America taught me how to kidnap and torture cats.
>>
>>37087816
/threadddddilddlyo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.