[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men criticize women for wearing makeup when we all realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3931.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3931.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
Why do men criticize women for wearing makeup when we all realize that looks is the only thing that matters when it comes to women?
>>
It's false advertising.
>>
>>37083158
This

Women who wear makeup should be arrested for fraud
>>
she looked better without it
>>
Make up makes you look less attractive tbuh
>>37083173
This
>>
Think Chad will marry you just because you cake on foreskin cream and indian slave labour minerals and pig hooves and shit? It's all about your facial structure which you can't hide even with god-tier makeup. Sure you might get some Chad dick once in awhile but you'll never tie him down. Ultimately it distorts the perception of women and hurts the self-confidence of young girls and women everywhere. Not to mention the environmental impact(torture of animals, pollution, use of slave labour etc) and waste of money.
>>
>>37083114
I'm not again make-up in itself, but a 5/10 think she deserves a Chad because she can into make-up
>>
>>37083114
It looks artificial and gross, especially when on ugly women
>>
Symptom of that great sickness in the world right now.

Not long ago, this was something only prostitutes did. It was for women who lived by seducing men. Normal women didn't need it because they weren't trying to seduce anybody, they were looking for a husband, someone to love. Now, not the case.
>>
Reminds me of this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMReI9P347M
>>
>>37083114
Wtf is she even doing, she looks beyond great in the first pic, the final looks like someone used a blur filter on her skin.

>>37083158
If you don't get a general idea of what a woman might look like without makeup upon meeting her, you must be autistic. Also they don't *just* wear makeup to pick up men but as a general grooming habit regardless of whom they're meeting. Finally makeup isn't deceptive if they're openly using makeup without trying to pass it off as their natural self.
>>
>>37083114
I genuinely do not think makeup makes anyone look better. The only people who should wear it are clowns, stage performers (harsh colours are necessary when someone is far away and has lights on them), and whores.
>>
>>37084998
that's because they all look ugly and somewhat in your range when they go without it. with it they are ready for chad to take them
>>
>>37085032
Maybe that's how it is for you, but that's not how I feel. It just doesn't look good to me.
>>
This chick didn't need it but if she stopped at 5 instead of 6 she would look fine. With most girls they'd look better going to 5.
>>
Makeup looks so fake, it puts a real person in the uncanny valley. The only makeup I like is eyeliner. I've never met a girl that looked good with makeup but bad without it.
>>
>>37083173
so much this, if i would be a dictator running a country makeup would be forbiden to use, who gets caught would go to jail, fucking rosties showing better genetics than their real ones, it really makes you think about the shallow manipulative female nature
>>
>>37085104
some girls can profit from some light concealer as well, but that's about it.
>>
>>37084970
>If you don't get a general idea of what a woman might look like without makeup upon meeting her, you must be autistic
>ive never seen impossible before after pics of women putting on makeup
i mean, its not even uncommon
>>
>>37085185
>pics
That's the cue. Pic's can decieve easily, real live can't.
>>
is anyone having trouble uploading pics or just me?
>>
If I had a boyfriend who wanted me to wear makeup, I would. I don't need to right now, but when I get a job, I'm definitely going to wear it, because women are more likely to succeed in the workplace and get promoted if they wear makeup.
>>
>>37083114
Pictured: going from cute solid 5/10 to fake thot
>>
ban padded bras too. false advertising
>>
I don't. There's literally no reason not to wear makeup. It makes an attractive girl potentially more attractive (certainly not worse) and it makes an unattractive girl look more attractive. I wish I could wear makeup as a man, it would certainly benefit me and make my skin and blemishes all look better but I can't do that without being looked at as a gay weirdo.
>>
Looks are like the fifth or sixth most important thing I look for in a woman. Personality matters way more.

I'd guesstimate about 1/100 women I've met in my life I could see myself with. The other 99, it doesn't really matter what they look like because we would grow to dislike each other if we didn't from the beginning.
>>
>>37083114
She looks best in 5, 6 is actually worse looking than 1.
>>
>>37083114
>Why do women criticize men for wearing fake Versace suits and renting a Ferrari when we all realize that money is the only thing that matters when it comes to men?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.