[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The memories of a man in his old age Are the deeds of a man in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1494330195874.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1494330195874.gif
494KB, 646x466px
The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

How will you guys look back on your life, 30-50 years from now?
>>
Who says I'll even make it that far?
>>
I would be pretty shocked if I'm still alive at 30.

23 right now and I'm already pretty burnt out on this "life" thing.
>>
>>37082819
Some cynical loner spending his days in his chair. Fuck, I heard that at 19 you're supposed to get girls and be some hippie or Chad, I'm neither I guess.
>>
>>37082819
>Repent and mend your ways, lest you feel regret in old age!
>You need accomplishments! Where are all the feathers in your social cap?! You have to run the rat race, dammit! I don't approve of you opting out!
fuck off, normie. That ship sailed over a decade ago when I completely fucked up college. I've felt nothing but regret and other bad feels for as long as I can remember. I'm alive because of inertia and a current lack of acute painful stimulus to motivate me to off myself. One day that'll change, who knows when.

Besides, feeling regret in old age seems pretty much unavoidable, from what I've seen. Fighting battles I can't win isn't something I'm keen on doing.
>>
i'll die before reaching old age
>>
>>37082819

Anyone else getting upload failed messages when uploading pics?
>>
>>37084670
Tried to start a new thread and I did too
Is this for everyone?
>>
>>37082819

My only regret is not fucking boipussy sooner.

I apolagize that I couldn't fuck more hairless femme twinks in the ass.

Your cock is not happy, it needs to be inside of boipussy right now.
>>
>>37082819
in 30 years ill be dead probably
>>
>>37084670
me to
original
oregano
benis
>>
>>37082819
>implying i won't kill myself before i turn 40
>>
>>37084686
Got it too, those fuckers over at /hr/ are probably having some image dump party constricting the uploads across all other boards.
>>
>>37084686
>>37084798
>>37084805

Good to know it's not just me, I thought I got banned for a thread last night
>>
>>37084519
>Run a marathon
>Make $100,000
>Marry
>Get a black belt
>Get a PhD
>Buy a house
>Publish a book
>Perform on an instrument in front of an audience
>Reach the opposite side of the world
>Gamble away $1,000
>Sell a painting
>Win a sandcastle competition

I bet you haven't done any IRL hard mode achievements.
>>
>>37082819
I have no idea if I'll live to see 2020 but that song hits me harder every time I listen to it
>>
50 years from now I will be an immortal machine gravity assisted by Jupiter on my way to Alpha Centauri. I'll be too busy reprogramming my uploaded mind to reflect on my weak, meaty past.
>>
>>37084881
Not him but
>I see no joy in running
>Im too dumb(by lack of a degree that says im officially certified to do [thing]) and too broke to even make enough for rent
>No woman ever liked me aside from wanting to "be my friend" and call me when she has nothing else to do.They even pity me being so lonely
>Martial Arts not only are not enjoyable but its a waste of time too.
>I cant pay for rent,University is out of question. Its the reason i dropped out
>I will never buy a house for the already stated reasons and because Greece
>I dont like writing
>2 broke to learn guitar or even buy one
>I hate traveling with all of my existence
>2 poor to gamble
>hate art/painting
>I dont like sand and especially the beach and summer and people that go there and basicaly fuck everyone. Stop telling people to do your own stupid goals.

All i ever wanted was a fucking roof over my head,a woman to love me,my video games and a job that will pay for the house and the woman to stay there. The rest would happen on itself
>>
>>37084977
you sound like a really boring, negative person who makes the lives of everyone around him less pleasant

full of nothing but excuses and negativity
>>
>>37084992
Didn't ask for an opinion but whatever. I'm glad if it helped you feel better to say that
>>
>>37084992
Where the fuck do you think you are? He says he doesn't ask for much and you belittle him, piss off
>>
We'll all be busy fucking VR lolis in 30-50 years.
>>
>>37084519
Oh trust me, you'll make it to 30. People who say they'll kill themselves at 25-30, never do.
But I'm sure you'll use your parents as an excuse not to kill yourself, right? It's all the same, child.
There's been thousands like you before, and they'll thousands more after you. You're no snowflake.
>>
>>37085089
Normies can't conceive of any purpose to life that isn't competition. They want to either beat others, or tear others down to make themselves better in comparison.
>>
>>37082819
As a waste of youth and frutility. I read a lot though and I am learning a lot of new languages so I hope my time alone has not been in total waste. I really feel bad on the lack of friends and, of course, a girlfriend. Life feels empty. 21 now.
>>
>>37082819
asdmoiasjdosad
>>
>>37085089
>>37085138
Indeed. Fuck normies

They think they're champions of compassion but they couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>37085019
>>37085089
>>37085138
>>37085293

.truth hurts doesn't it ?

if being a normie means not being a negative sack of pathetic excuses then sign me up
>>
>>37085488
You seem to be under the delusion that you understand the hardships of life. You don't, and you are a clear fool for it. To anyone with a truly wholesome experience of the emotions of life, your sentiments are vapid and shallow. This is what I meant. Normies seem to believe that whenever they repeat this ridiculous trite, they are imparting some sort of wisdom.

Well, I'll make it clear: You aren't. We have all very much understood positions such as yours, and how they originate, from the start. If you cannot provide more than that, your input adds nothing. You fundamentally do not understand our lives, and you never will, so we'd prefer if you stopped acting as if you did, like a haughty fucking cunt.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.