[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when dogs bark/growl at you all the time? Got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: stop-dog-barking1.jpg (18KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
stop-dog-barking1.jpg
18KB, 460x306px
What does it mean when dogs bark/growl at you all the time? Got pretty much attacked by one today.
>>
File: 1494305801103.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494305801103.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
gif golgun retweefer now pws
>>
You're invading their space and are letting you know to back the fuck up. A growl is threatening you to back the fuck up even more, before shit gets real.

Also a lot of people don't socialize/train their animals properly so they immediately go into attack mode when a stranger comes around. It's sad because mankind and dogs have been around one another for a long time and we still don't know how to properly care for them.
>>
>>37080124
idk, doggos have always always been friendly toward me
>>
dude same. i fucking hate dogs and have been bitten by two of them. i live in a rural shithole where everyone owns pitpulls mix
>>
It's one of those nasty vicious circles, you're afraid of/nervous around figs and they sense it.

Dogs are basically cunts in that respect.
>>
>>37080124
they see you as a possible threat due to the combination of the pheromones you're giving off (fear/anxiety etc) and other things like posture and fake smiles
>>
>>37080200
fuck pitbulls so damn much. only owned by degenerates. hope they ban them. don't hate all dogs just because of one shitty breed.
>>
Just last week i was walking through my local park, see two dogs about 100 feet away, one turns and stares barking and the other runs up growling and jumps on me. Owner then "apologizzes". So what's the deal can they sense I'm a robot? Are dogs chads?
>>
>>37080269

They could smell you, and yes, dogs are basically chads, they follow the strongest, most aggressive one in the pack. They are also curious and you probably smelled off to them so they ran over to investigate and didn't like what they found. If they'd wanted to hurt you though, there probably wouldn't have been anything you could have done, so it was likely just some aggressive warning behavior from dogs that haven't been socialized much. Or you reek of cat.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
You in the wrong neighborhood wite boi, you in DALE now
>>
>Dog comes near me
>Starts barking and running around me like he wants to get behind me
>Just turn and don't move
>He fucks off after some time

wat?
>>
>>37080254
No, fuck the degenerates who own them and raise them into a life of fear. A properly raised pitbull has the potential to be a very loving dog.
>>
>>37080124
Are you black?
A lot of dogs don't like blacks.
>>
>>37080124
>Neighbors dog
>in size it's about small-medium
>climbs up the fence on some Jurassic park velociraptor shit all the time
>pisses and shits on everyone's lawn
>digs in to trash
>I go out one day
>Cunt dog is out and about
>It growls at me
>starts barking
>I keep walking
>this goes on until I stop and slam my foot on the ground
>it runs away

That was a couple months ago. I don't know what happened to that shitty dog but I'm glad it's gone. Now my neighbors have a German Shepard. It gets out too but it's the chillest dog ever. The first time I saw it out I was like "aw fuck here we go again only this time the dog is a bit bigger." And to my surprise the dog was following my around and occasionally sniffed the ground. No barking, no growling, nothing. The German Shepard my neighbors have seems pretty chill. But that's only because German Shepard's are top-tier dogs.
>>
>>37080636
>it's n-not raised well!

they are garbage dogs
>>
File: 1493167801535.jpg (236KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493167801535.jpg
236KB, 900x1200px
>Walk by person walking dog
>Nothing more to it

Maybe you shouldn't live in shitty neighborhoods with people that don't know how to properly raise their pets.

>>37080636

My brother owns a pitbull mix, it's never attacked anyone...yet at least. Very sweet dog.

They're like niggers, you can tame them if they're raised right. Just don't entirely trust them. They also like to steal things, like your socks.

I hate chihuahuas more than pitbulls, fuck those ugly eye bulging rat dogs.
>>
>>37080124
>off-leash dog comes after me
>only wants to sniff me and give me licks until its owner comes
what does this mean? am i chad?
>>
>>37080254
Pitbulls are the nigger of dogs.
>>
>Having laugh with mate.
>dog is off lead
>looks friendly enough
>doesn't bat an eyelid and me or mate.
>put hood up and do impression of a junkie
>dog comes running at me.
Fucking booted it and the owner lost his shit. It was a fucking staffy, like I'm gonna let a staffy come bolting at me and wait and see if it's just being friendly or not.

>>37080171
Or the opposite is true.
People don't train their dogs so the dog comes and jumps all over everyone and tries to lick them.

Even us, that fucking hate them, and make it obvious by A) ignoring them, and B) Tossing them to the floor when they jump on us at someones house.

>but the doggo just wants to sya hello.
Fuck off.
>>
>>37080828

only niggers hate dogs you must be a filthy nigger
>>
File: constantine.jpg (186KB, 910x822px) Image search: [Google]
constantine.jpg
186KB, 910x822px
>>37080891
>niggers hate dogs.
Niggers love dogs.
Niggers only ever own dogs.
Dogs are the niggers of the animal world.
>>
>>37080944
Literally never seen a bigger with a dog whilst walking mine
>>
>>37081117
>live in white area
>never sees blacks with dogs.
no shit richy rich.

>thinks niggers walk their dogs, not just let them run around the neighbour hood eating children.
>>
>>37081117

Because niggers don't walk their dogs. They do own them though, and it's usually a pitbull, rottweiler or boxer. They never own cats though.
>>
>>37081188
Boxers are hard dogs to raise and expensive, how would niggers get such dogs?
>>
>>37080565
MISTAH WHIRL WHY
>>
>>37081216
>hard dogs to raise
Hey thinks they raise them
>expensive
nah, niggers breed them like fuck
also, money ain't nothing, niggas on welfare be wearing Raf Simmons and shit. And that's like $300 just for a t-shirt.
>>
>>37080124
He can smell that you're a pedophile. The reaction is understandable.
>>
they sense that you're a bitch and make their move to subjugate you
>>
i've been working in the ghetto for the past three years and all the dogs end up being super chill if you get on one knee and start talking to them in a baby voice. the key is you can't be afraid...
>>
File: 1380221139432.jpg (13KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
1380221139432.jpg
13KB, 238x231px
>>37082100
I did this and a pupper bit my face.

Would have lost my nose if he aimed higher.

Instead he nearly bit through my lips.
>>
>>37080828
I adopted multiple staffs and you did the right thing. A dog like that not under control is unacceptable
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.