[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is tired of being ugly And I mean just completelt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: just_be_confident.jpg (67KB, 544x398px) Image search: [Google]
just_be_confident.jpg
67KB, 544x398px
Who else here is tired of being ugly
And I mean just completelt sick and tired of being judged by everyone around you because of your face.

It doesn't matter how good I dress, or talk to people.
All they see is a jerk-off.

It fucked me up wherever I go or whatever I do.

-It scews me when I try to find a job.
-Hanging out with some people is impossible because I'm unfit, I'm even lucky if they don't make fun of me.
-when a girl gives me a second look, it's in mockery or in disgust.

I'm part of that small percent of people who have had to give up on so many things and just admit that they were that unlucky.

I am currently 25yo and I don't know how far I can reach in life, now even my studies are a struggle because I have to group up with a bunch of people who hate me.
>>
File: 1494699844712.png (80KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1494699844712.png
80KB, 200x194px
>>37079627
I think in many cases such as yours the "just be confident" advice is a solution to a problem that can't be solved because it does not depend on the person who is supposedly lacking confidence (OP picture proves this). The issue is societal and unless outside people change, the ugly person will continue to suffer from abuse and social neglect.

The only thing that the ugly person can truly do is look at their situation from the outside and assess it. They will likely come to the conclusion that having a normal social life is out of their reach. This isn't exactly a death sentence since the notion that a normie life being only life worth living is simply foolish.

If the ugly person realizes in a calm and understanding manner that a normal social life is not possible for them, their only option really is to find something else to do with their existence. Ugly people can achieve different things, it's a matter of finding them and investing time and maybe money. Ugly people will have to find other ways to get employment since looks won't save them, it will be more difficult but still possible.

Overall people who are not able to live like normies should seek other lifestyles. There's more to life than just sleeping with women, making lots of money, and owning nice things. It's possible for non-normies to actually feel like they're living life, it's just that those ways are more unconventional and less talked about.

It should be understood that having the attitude of "i'm not good enough for this, so there is no hope for me" sets you up for failure. Life is a competition that some win from birth and other have to fight till their death in. I see life a journey with the goal of lessening suffering. You will have to get out of your comfort zone and use your brain to figure out solutions to your predicament. Overworking yourself by repeating material for exams is not a solution to get better grades, you have to figure what is the best for that.
>>
>>37079627
im sorry for your struggle anon. i feel your pain as well, been there.
i wait for death
>>
>>37079627

Think of yourself as an RPG character. Your appearance stat is really low in a world where looks are one of the most important assets. So you have three choices: you can try to allocate points to your weak stat to try to make up for it, allocate points in appearances and spread the others out in other things, or go all in one other stat and hope it takes you the distance.

If you're ugly, I can almost guarantee there are a lot of simply things you can do to make yourself look okay to the point where people don't hate you or feel uncomfortable around you. Then just work on your conversation skills. And I don't mean be okay at conversation, I mean be a fucking master at it.You have a severe point deficit in one area, so some of your other stats should shine. If you were playing an RPG and you ran into a character with almost no HP and then mediocre stats all around, would you play with that character? Probably not.

Woek on yourself. I've seen plenty of ugly men go far in life because they knew how to capitalize on their strengths and build good skill repertoires. Never allow anything stand in your way.

Post a picture, I bet you're not even that bad dude.
>>
File: EHcNz.jpg (28KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
EHcNz.jpg
28KB, 960x640px
>>37080105

Look at this transformation. This was a guy in high school. Not exactly a looker.
>>
File: NdtP2.jpg (29KB, 512x678px) Image search: [Google]
NdtP2.jpg
29KB, 512x678px
>>37080179

Look at him now. He just dressed better and worked on himself. You'd be surprised what some good stylistic choices can do for a person.
>>
>>37080179
That guy was never ugly. Just unkempt.
>>
File: _20170517_103808.jpg (353KB, 1080x1852px) Image search: [Google]
_20170517_103808.jpg
353KB, 1080x1852px
>>37079627
I feel you, girls called me ugly and made fun of me from early age which destroyed me emotionally and ruined my social standing, pushing me into the bad crowds who would only tolerate me for a bit if they had any gain. Genes and looks are everything and there's nothing you can do to change it, we never stood a chance with our inferior biology.
>>
get surgery and if you're a fatass lose weight.
>>
I feel like I'm ugly because my jaw is crooked, from one angle I look like I have the jawline of chad, and from another I look like a jawlet. There is surgery for it which is the first thing I'm going to do with my money once I get a job, I'm 19
>>
>>37079627
that guy is ugly though, and we can make assuptions from that.

First of all he is a lanklet, very little muscle, very much bone. A total skellington.

He wears an ill-fitted call of duty t-shirt. He is a tough guy on the internet.

His hair is thinning at the crown area, he is going bald. His hair looks dry as fuck.

He is pale as a ghost.

His eyes are not in symetri.

His nose is to big.

He is a chin let, mostly because his muscles don't pull his fat away.

So I'd say this guy probably eats crap, sit in a chair all day, doesn't work out, never gets laid, doesn't take care of himself hygienically, has no style or class, has low energy from low hormone production, very few friends, doesn't get invited to parties, stinks shit, doesn't have a cool life, has nothing to teach anyone and nothing cool to tell me.

He is a complete loser.

I don't hang out on /soc/ anymore.
>>
File: fgh.png (312KB, 521x345px) Image search: [Google]
fgh.png
312KB, 521x345px
>>37080191
So the only problem is clothing and grooming? There's no way for someone's facial structure to be off putting? At most a better outfit and a less retarded expression would would help him look less like a frog, but that still doesn't bring him to the level of a Chad. Stop misleading them and posting pics of Chads as if they could ever become that.
>>
>>37080228

Are you high nigger? You're attractive.
>>
>>37080225

I mean you can redefine ugly how ever you want, but I could easily see the kid in 10 or 11 hanging out with the pony fuckers in the high school lunch room. Unkempt can be ugly. You don;t know if you're unkempt or just plain ugly until you become kempt.
>>
File: 1432170280127.png (344KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1432170280127.png
344KB, 467x453px
>>37080228
THIS GUY gets posted ALL THE FUCKING TIME

STOPPPPPPPPPP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>37080316

The guy on the right has a terrible haircut, is wearing a gnarly call of duty tshirt, and is pale as fuck. Yes he has bad facial symmetry, but looking like he fucks twilight sparkle and eats Doritos exclusively is not helping his cause. If doing these things can bring him up 2 o 3 attractive points, that can make him a 5, which an average no attention grabbing male. Just a normal dude.

It's like you people relish being as unappealing as possible and then blame god for your bad hygiene habits.
>>
>>37080462
bo2 is a great game
>>
>>37080498
it's pretty fun but i wouldn't call it great
>>
>>37080191

He's sucking his cheeks in and turning his chin downwards on that photo. A lot of this stuff is just learning how to pose for photographs.
>>
File: sdsdf.png (182KB, 546x506px) Image search: [Google]
sdsdf.png
182KB, 546x506px
>>37079627
at least don't post a comparison with a "uggo" who's not even trying to look good.
>>
>>37080462
>>37080843
This organic oregano
>>
>>37080843
slight improvement but still an obvious virgin
>>
>>37080868
He has a more trusting look on the left, if he was funny he could probably bed a 6/10
>>
>>37080843
he still looks like shit.
>>
>>37080905
I meant on the right

this is also an original comment
>>
>>37080928
Doesn't matter it's better than whining without having put effort in it. Point was that comparing someone "ugly" to someone handsome who is obviously a professional while the "ugly" guy doesn't even try to look appealing is just misleading.
>>
I wouldn't mind being ugly is I was scary-ugly.
Like one of those guys who looks like a fucking ogre.

At least then people would be like "Oh shit, better not fuck with that guy!".

But I'm an ugly manlet.
>>
>>37080462
>The guy on the right has a terrible haircut, is wearing a gnarly call of duty tshirt, and is pale as fuck
>but looking like he fucks twilight sparkle and eats Doritos exclusively

And if he swapped lifestyle with the Chad on the left, Chad would still be more attractive.
>>
>>37080843
I really wonder if this poor bastard sees his picture posted all the time
>>
>>37081121
I hope he doesn't pay attention to it or it isn't as common for him to constantly seen his face and be used as an example for "ugly".

Funny how slut-shaming is looked down upon while belittling men for not being masculine and having assets is completely fine.
>>
File: 14641833539500.png (208KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
14641833539500.png
208KB, 450x325px
>>37080978
why are you putting it in scare quotes the guy is ugly. also you're putting too much thought into a meme just meant to lampoon chads who tell their friends normie advice
>>
File: IMG_0458.jpg (147KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.jpg
147KB, 720x1278px
>Tfw get second puberty in 20s
Feels good man
>>
>>37080228
This guy is atleast a 10/10
>>
>>37081161
Don't question my procrastination
>>
>>37080843
he'd probably look a lot better if he tried squinting
>>
>>37080228
Will the real Stanley Philips please show up?

stop posting yourself so much without your trip, dmimmy.
>>
>>37081177
what the fuck is with all that grain dude.
>>
File: 1495004045292_edit.jpg (18KB, 271x351px) Image search: [Google]
1495004045292_edit.jpg
18KB, 271x351px
>>37079627
Chadified... Kinda...
>>
>>37081518
>if he gets extremely complicated plastic surgery to fix his face, he'll be a 3/10

yeah so much better than "bee yourself"
>>
yeah

its shit

I had friedn at uni that was 9/10, >190cm height, aesthetic face and handsome face but in manly way despite that he was 20yo. I am 2/10 myself and I was invisible next to him.

It was ridiculous to watch, girls were smiling, trying to start conversation, milfs were miring. Good looking people usually deny looks matter, because they have no idea how life looks like when you are ugly. Even cashier in grocery is nice to you when you are attractive, they are unable to understand what does it feel like when random people are repulsed by the way you look and another reason, good looking people want to believe that all they owe is effect of hard work, not some fucking lottery effect.

The worst part is that all important factors that have impact on your attractiveness are 100% genetic.

Your:
>height
>wide frame
>aesthetic face
>benis

its all fucking genetic.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.