[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, everybody. What's something you need to get off your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 21

File: 1487699999128.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487699999128.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
Hello, everybody. What's something you need to get off your chest? C'mon, let it out.
>>
>>37077324
for what purpose though? i like my numb self, if i start digging it will make me angry for the rest of the night bro
other brobots also feel this so think before you post, or keep going if you are a psychopath.
>>
>>37077451

This. I dwell on a bad thoughts hardcore and it ruins me until I fall asleep later in the night.
>>
>>37077324
I despise a large number of people on this board and enjoy the company of the others
largely depends on responses to things
>>
I gave somebody money today because they got overwhelmed by bills
I thought I'd feel something
I thought I'd feel good for my charitable actions
I don't
I just feel slightly annoyed that I'm $850 less rich than I wash before
I wish I could feel something
>>
i wish my surgeries didnt cost so much. my face is so gross and people think im a man most of the time
>>
File: bery.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
bery.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
>>37077324
im so fucking unhappy
worst part is im not too sure why
my guess is >tfw no gf but i think that idea is too shameful for me to accept, so i reject it
was gonna kms 2 days ago but when i made a thread on 4chan people wouldnt tell me how
if anybody wants to tell me the best way to kms while i live with my parents i will appreciate it
>>
to everyone with depression in this board

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drv3BP0Fdi8

i started taking fish oil and it helps a fuckton
>>
>>37077324
I've been depressed and suicidal my entire life and I've somehow managed to keep it a secret from literally everyone who knows me.
>>
I haven't worked in years, and I don't want too ever work again. I'm a shitty person and a parasite, I hate this world I hate everything in it but most of all I hate myself. I hate how I used to be 180lbs of muscle and now I'm back to being a stick, I hate that my father abandoned me at 3 I have so much hate in my heart
>>
>>37077324
I got drunk at a party and ended up kissing another girl there and now i get that same feeling when i see my boss. Its confusing and making work difficult.
>>
>>37077527
That's just natural ennui. Life itself is shit, you gotta do stuff to entertain yourself.
>>
>>37077610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs
>>
nothing to say anymore
hopefully I can get drugs this weekend and escape
>>
File: Laughing Cellphone Monk.jpg (8KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Cellphone Monk.jpg
8KB, 269x188px
>>37077559
>Depression is a disease of civilization: Stephen Ilardi at TEDxEmory
>TEDx
>>
>>37077607
Parasites are at the top of the foodchain. Humans contribute nothing to the world and we take everything we need and want from it. We're all parasites, don't feel bad for feeding off other parasites. If anything, that's the most honorable course of action as a parasite.
>>
I have never had sex, or kissed a girl, or had a girlfriend.
>>
I'm really afraid of going to jail next month
>>
I hate how I got into a car accident my friends don't want anything to do with me. When I was in patient at a hospital I called rape about a friend asked for therapy they didn't give me it. When I was out patient they told me I should get therapy.
>>
File: smug.png (28KB, 197x196px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
28KB, 197x196px
I throw games in overwatch just to stomp and shittalk bronze players, Its also fun to listen to the ranklets get mad when I throw their games
>>
I have such a bleak world view that I don't think I'll ever be happy yet I'm not sad it's an unusual sense of apathy I just simply exist cause it's all I know
>>
>be me in middle school
>word gets around that I like this girl
>one of our mutual friends teasingly says we'd make a couple (at my request, to test the waters if you will)
>she responds with "no offense but ewww" and rolls her eyes
>have never asked anyone out since
>still hurts to this day that I'm so despicable

Solitude surrounds me but she has become my companion
>>
>>37077324
I really want to drive a jeep as fast as possible over a bunch crazy terrain while drunk and high as hell but I can't think of any way of doing this without being arrested
>>
>>37078252
Go to a Mexican beach.
>>
I want to halt everything in my life and just lay around doing nothing, but I can't. I can't afford to throw it all away
>>
I recently got a gf that's way out of my league both physically and in social status, who I'm pretty sure only said yes to me because she's desperate for a guy to actually like her for who she is. Considering her past I'm pretty sure she's gonna dump me like a sack of bricks when she finds the validation she wants.

Thing is, I've also been wanting to fuck her for lord only knows how long, so I'm split between enjoying her company and having to deal with the fact that it's all probably temporary.
>>
>>37078300
I'm doing that. It's nice, but it's probably not the answer you're looking for. I figured it'd help me get my head on straight, but I'm more confused than ever. Plus, it's going to be a bitch to get moving again if I ever decide to enter the world again.
>>
File: 1436952312085.png (73KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1436952312085.png
73KB, 450x337px
Because of my selfish actions, someone I care for deeply is suffering everyday and I hate myself for it. Try as I might to comfort them and motivate them to keep going, they now hate themselves and have lost hope for any sort of happiness.

How I wish I could turn back time and stop myself from making stupid decisions. Seeing them smile brought something meaningful in my life and even I fucked that up. They don't deserve it.
>>
>>37077907
Why are you going to jail?

>>37078494
What did you do that was so selfish that it's making someone else suffer?
>>
>>37078494
what did you even do? break up with them?
>>
File: empire_of_dust_watch_it.jpg (772KB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [Google]
empire_of_dust_watch_it.jpg
772KB, 1045x3515px
>>37077324
I'm 37, obese, a virgin, and I've never made anything of myself. I have one last shot at getting the life I'd want, financially anyway, but I'm afraid to start it because if it fails I'll be forced to do a job i hate until I'm 70 years old just to have enough to survive my 'golden years'.

Society has gone so far up shit creek with this liberal/sjw stuff that even if a girl was interested in me, I'd not only be concerned with the fact that she probably is a closet sjw/rode the cock carousel before meeting me, I'd fear that she would just be with me for whatever she could extort from me through the divorce courts before dumping my fat ass.

The worst part of it? I think I might be better off alone for the rest of my life because of the above reasons, and I'm slowly resigning myself to a sexless 'forever alone' life.

fuck me.
>>
I'm Jewish, but I want to kill all jews.

What do, robots?
>>
>>37078654
stop larping and fuck off back to /s4s/
>>
>>37078669
hmmmm... how could I prove that I actually am Jewish to you?
>>
>>37078635
holy shit a grand wizard
>>
>>37078693
impossiburu. post pic with timestamp and official Israeli/us dual citizenship papers i guess.
>>
>>37078635
>I'm 37, obese, a virgin
>is actually choosy about a female into him

really makes you think
>>
>>37078732
if i post a timestamped picture of my family's torah, would that prove it to you?
>>
>>37078720
yeah no shit right? AMA.

Just a note: You don't get any powers, just unlock the leveling tree into the crippling depression subclass.

>>37078736
>hey he's a fat faggot, he should be happy with any heroin addicted degenerate skank amirite guize?

no, I'd rather have someone who is a fit with my morals and belief system or no one at all, thanks.

>>37078743
you can buy a torah at the storah mr menorah.
>>
File: 1483222244602.png (90KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483222244602.png
90KB, 1200x800px
>>37077324
I want so badly to get better.

But as time goes on, I'm not sure if better is something I can ever achieve.
>>
>>37077324
I don't know what's the point of feeling guilty to masturbate to almost anything if I will live my entire life alone
>>
>>37078767
torah's cost $200. This puts you in a a tough spot: what more likely: That a single Jew browses 4chan, or that an anon spent $200 to pretend to be a jew on 4chan? Your pick.
>>
File: 1494801198586s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494801198586s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>37077324
Asexual but romantically confused. Think I trust men more when it comes to being decent human beings and having valuable relationships. On the other hand i find women to be more visually appealing than men, but i don't trust them since all I've ever heard from women is that they more often than not have a selfish ulterior motive so if it's too good to be true, they're likely baiting.

At this rate i'll become the sweet old woman really caring of everyone, then maybe end up murdered by a robber who broke into my house.
>>
>>37077726
whats your point?

originally
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 721x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 721x932px
I'm not dead yet

Not original
>>
>>37078878
why were you banned?

origamily
>>
>>37078843
shit meant sweet old man who never had kids* fuck off
>>
>>37078900
says at the top of the photo nigge
Was posting on /k/ asking about a good shotgun to off yourself with

Got great tips t b h, just have to try not to be a pussy and go to a gun store
>>
>>37078794
>torah's cost $200.
holy shit how do jews deal
>>
>>37078933

the police once tracked me down after I made a similar post on 4chan. Always be careful with that shit.
>>
>>37078950
I got mine for free personally, so I don't know.
>>
>>37078956
holy shit that's insane. how did they even find you?
>>
>>37079027
I was a stupid faggot, that's why.

If you're smart they won't ever find you.
>>
>>37077324
i dont know what i want of my life and live in constant boredom.
i have never had feelings for anyone
evem though i am easy to be friends with and tend to fit wherever i go i still feel lonely
im honestly lost and im not sure if i want to live anymore, but im also not sure if i want to die
i constantly go to sleep crying thinking about how great it would be to love someone
>>
>>37079225
There there anon.

There is no need to cry.

Things may improve in the future. Or they may not. But your fellow robots will always be there for you no matter what.

Stay strong brother!

You have the heart of a lion!
>>
>>37079263
fuck dude, that was really nice, thanks for saying that, i hope everything goes your way in life <3
>>
>>37079053
Care to explain? What set them off? It's sad as hell how 4chan and police are so interconnected. I remember someone posted their legal papers for a bunch of charges based on "threatening" posts they made.
>>
>>37079225
I mean your emotions always are telling you something, whether your holding on to resentment, or are simply not challenging yourself. Boredom is the impetus for growth.

And to the main OP, I think all the depressed fags on this board just need to start listening to their god damn emotions and act accordingly, unless you literally are an aspie.. I had depression for YEARS and it was because I wasn't listening to myself and basically was being bad at Living. Being alive. And everyone knows how to do it, animals especially know how to keep themselves happy or at least content, and you can do it too but you have to DO IT.
>>
>>37079439
No, the police didn't see my thread when it was posted.

Basically, a male nurse tried extorting me for money after he thought he discovered my identity. I told him to fuck off. He reported me to the campus police at my school. They tracked me down. They called my mom (even though I told them not to when I talked to them earlier). I got hospitalized 3 weeks later at the end of a long chain of cause and effect (though they tried to have me hospitalized within a week of this happening). I could say more if you want, idk. I don't want to reveal too much info in case the person who extorted me (who was a 4chan user) is reading this thread right now.
>>
>>37079358
Thanks man, but unfortunately i'm the jewish anon from above, so things are gonna end pretty shitty for me no matter what, to be honest.
>>
>>37079700
its a real shame you are a jew, if things ever worked out i would really grant you the title of honorary aryan, if you are this nice a person im sure things will eventually work well for you if you dont give up
>>
File: bed.jpg (17KB, 540x444px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
17KB, 540x444px
>>37079762
Thanks, man. But unfortunately, I think I'm pretty much destined to be alone forever. I have no friends and am a khv. Also, I don't want to fuck a jew (that would increase the number of jews). But I don't want to have sex with a non-jew (which would dilute their blood with jewish blood, and still would lead to jewish genes propagating). So, I think I might just remain celibate for life.

However, I did some genetic calculations, and I think if I find a hispanic woman whose a legal us citizen and is like 88% white, theyd be about the same level of non-whiteness as me, so that is theoretically an option. Still, i'd consider that racemixing as well, so id rather just let my genes die out.

Its a shame really, because I want to have kids, and also, while I'm doing this, mr. shlomo shekelstein is having 5 ultra anti-white jewish kids without a second thought, but such is life, I suppose.
>>
>>37078315

As long as you keep that in mind you might get something out of your relationship
>>
>>37079906
get a vasectomy, fuck anyone you want adopt some white kids and teach them well marry anyone you want just dont act like a jew and all and dont spread you people's shit
>>
>>37078736
>not wanting a parasite that's only getting married because of someone's financial success, and later on divorces
>choosy
wew lad. that anon probably wouldn't mind another fatass such as him, as long as she actually loves him. but even fat women have ridiculous standards.
>>
>>37079962
there's always the risk of recidivism around jews, so this is probably a bad idea. Also, I think that from what I've heard doctors really don't like giving vasectomies to men under 30.
>>
File: 1461261360652.jpg (137KB, 740x746px) Image search: [Google]
1461261360652.jpg
137KB, 740x746px
>>37077324
I was going through a depressive bought and I ended up joining the Navy. I'm now going to ship off in October and I am not emotionally ready thx to my fucked up life. I also can't stop thinking about my ex who broke up with me because I was a beta faggot that couldn't figure out my life
>>
>>37080040
just keep away from eveything jewish and find a doctor who is willing to do that
>>
I am falling in love and I feel afraid sometimes.
>>
>>37080057
what i meant is, I don't think that any would agree to do that, and I live at home, so how am I supposed to pay for this.
>>
File: Holden.jpg (66KB, 746x425px) Image search: [Google]
Holden.jpg
66KB, 746x425px
>>37080062
why do you feel afraid?

origami
>>
File: 1494686040084.png (238KB, 407x511px) Image search: [Google]
1494686040084.png
238KB, 407x511px
i fell in love with a cyborg but he was too good for me and as we talked i felt his dislike for me grow and grow with each text i sent
>>
>>37080086
if you're a fembot than pls leave.
>>
>>37080066
id say get a job but i know its not that easy, wish i could repay your help but i really cant famalam
>>
>>37080137
I do have money. I just meant that it will show up under my healthcare records/insurance so my mom will be able to see it. Also, i'd need to be in bed for like three days after a vasectomy. Its extremely noticeable. How would I even hide that?
>>
>>37080193
just tell her you are an anti natalist or do the operation without telling anyone, your mom probably wont be too mad about it especially if you tell her about anti natalism
>>
>>37080217
no, she really wants me to have a large jewish family.
>>
>>37080223
then try your hardest to leave your house and get a job, it sound like your mom is shackling you to your current unfulfilling life
>>
>>37077324
I was a boy model starting when I was 7 and it lasted until I was 14. I can get into specifics if anyone actually cares about that part of my life, but my issue now is I'm maximum autismo whenever I see boys IRL. Online and TV sometimes too, but not nearly as much. I can't stop remembering the shit I did and I feel like people will somehow read my mind or just notice that I'm acting retarded and now I just don't go anywhere where kids are common. I went to visit family a few days ago and had to interact with kids and it wasn't pleasant.

tl;dr can't do much irl without being triggered
>>
>>37080246
no, I mean she's doing ok under the circumstances. She's just blue-pilled as fuck. If she actually knew what I wanted and what I'm planning to do in the future, she'd probably disown me however.
>>
>>37080253
what do you mean by being triggered? What exactly happens to you around kids?
>>
>>37080253
what? why are you trigerred by them did you suffer something while working as a model?
>>
File: IMG_5485.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5485.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>37077527
Hey the easiest way is a shotgun but I don't have access to that where I live so I'm hanging myself tonight. You can join me if you like. Im just waiting on a vocaroo from someone I love very much.
>>
>>37080334
what race are you?

originally
>>
>>37080277
>>37080286
The place wasn't taking completely legal pictures if you catch my drift.

And seeing them just brings up bad memories and I feel autistic because I think someone will know what I'm thinking or they will at least notice I'm uncomfortable. I don't have any lewd feelings towards them, they just make me uncomfortable. I think part of it is the fear of people figuring out about the shit that happened to me. Because honestly, how would you react if you found out somebody you knew was abused? I want to just pretend it never happened so I can preserve relationships with people.
>>
>>37080334
Whoops. Just got the vocaroo. I guess it's good night, Anon. Either way, I know what you're going through and I hope you find peace, either way.

>>37080353
I'm a white-looking 21 year old hispanic girl.
>>
>>37080359
what I mean is, what do you feel around other kids?
>>
>>37079688
You really were a stupid faggot. How did he find out?
>>
>>37077324
A lot of good things have happened to me this year, but I still feel empty and burnt out. I'm not really suicidal, but man am I fucking depressed. Depression isn't this overwhelming sadness that everyone makes it out to be. It's this overwhelming sense of emptiness and an inability to fill that emptiness with anything meaningful.

It starts to get to you and you start to question a lot of things. I mean, just getting out of bed and taking a shower is extremely difficult for me. I lack motivation to do anything and I'm just bored nearly all the time. I mean, it's to the point where I actively consider skipping class everyday and just doing fuck all all day. It's seriously starting to affect both my academic performance and my job performance. When I get home I don't want to do anything other than sleep.

Anyways, that's enough of that. On a similar note, I've developed a crush on this girl I work with. I want to ask her on a date before I move at the end of the summer, but I can't bring myself to it. I've been trying to suppress these feeling and ignore her, but I still think about her. Not to mention, but asking her out carries heavy consequences and even heavier ones if she says no. Why? It's against company policy to have a romantic relationship with a coworker, so being the instigator I would lose my job, as would she if she said yes. If she says no, then I lose my job, her respect and trust, the respect and trust of my other coworkers, and then I'll be labeled a creep. Also, she's way out of my league and from all the negative experiences I've had with women in the past, I'm not too keen on going deeper than friend level.
>>
>>37077527
dont do it dude everything is gonna end up not being all that bad just chill my man
>>37080258
go with the anti natalist meme then. and ffs i honestly want to punch you mum in the face
>>
>>37080384
>I don't have any lewd feelings towards them, they just make me uncomfortable.
>>
>>37080381
hmmmmm.... well, in that case I hope everything with your suicide goes well, friend.

Hopefully you'll get chad's cock in the afterlife.

Make sure, to hang yourself from something that will break under your weight so you won't die, can go to the hospital, and can get some more of that sweet, sweet chad sympathy.
>>
>>37080359
that is nothing you should feel ashamed about. try to be nice to the kids you see dude everything will end up working out for you, just believe in yourself more
>>
The only people who I can respect at all are edgy teenagers who died nearly twenty years ago. I have a crippling addiction to all kinds of pornography, the person who I hate the most made a fool out of me and didn't face any consequences for his actions, and I haven't had any friends to speak of since grade school. I will probably kill myself this summer.
>>
>>37080411
i meant describe your uncomfortableness. Is it fear? Anxiety? Anger? Distrust? Paranoia?
>>
>>37080381
just fucking kill yourself already, roastie. you failed at life on easy mode.
>>
>>37080457
This anon speaks the truth. Come to think of it, what the hell is a hispanic girl doing browsing r9k in the first place anyways?
>>
>>37080390
why? She doesn't know how I feel about things.
>>
>>37080384
>>37080411
I never did shoots with girls, so I am fine around them.

>>37080417
Thanks. My only concern is people finding out somehow. I know its not my fault. Its more along the lines of not being comfortable with any type of pity.

>>37080443
Mostly anxiety and paranoia. Sometimes I get hints of anger because I was a kid and the decisions were made for me. Its not the kids themselves that make me uncomfortable, its just that they remind me of my childhood memories and most of them involve my years doing sketchy shit.
>>
>>37080489
cuz from what you are saying she seems to be stopping you from doing what you want (and also cuz shes a jew)
>>37080381
dont do it, try to find people who will help you everything will be fine
>>
>>37080515
I guess. Some people just can't be convinced that what they know is wrong. It's just too engraved into them. For my own part, I just want to get an apartment somewhere, become old enough to drink, get a shitty job, and then drink myself to death alone. Thats all I want out of life. So far, I can't have it. but I am very persistent, so I think that I will get it soon.
>>
>>37080539
i dont think doing that will make you happy at all, adopt some kids and try to be a good dad to them that seems more fulfilling
>>
>>37080586
I don't have enough energy to do that. Even if I had 3 lifetimes, I wouldn't have that kind of energy. I just feel drained all the time.
>>
>>37080385
I posted the dorm I lived in, my age, the first letter of my first name, my major (which i hadn't officially declared yet) and one of the kinds of classes I was taking.

And yes, I know that I'm a dumb faggot. I'm reminded of that fact by virtue of the fact that this happened every single day.
>>
File: 1493541822272.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1493541822272.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>37077324
Cum. I was fappin and i came without even feeling it. I guess now all i have to do is get rid of the desire to fap and have sexual thoughts and i will be once step closer to perfection.
>>
>>37080603
you feel like that probably because you are not doing anything that really makes you happy
>>
>>37080660
I fapped too much and I can double orgasm now. I'm going in the wrong direction, aren't I?
>>
>>37080692
Not this anon but what am I supposed to do then, if I don't know if anything makes me happy at all
>>
>>37080074
Well, I'm falling in love with this girl that likes me back. We've been talking for like 3-4 months and everything has been great but I've never been on a real relationship before, (just kissing, sex just 2 times with two girls) and sometimes I feel like maybe I am not good enough.
>>
File: 1445950311283.jpg (64KB, 711x718px) Image search: [Google]
1445950311283.jpg
64KB, 711x718px
I have never masturbated to the thought of/pornography involving sex. Maybe a few times (literally like <15) I have with oral sex. But mixed wrestling is what I've gotten off to ever since I hit puberty
>>
>>37080749
What is mixed wrestling?
>>
>>37080692
I don't know. I just want to go live on an island somewhere
>>
>>37080698
>>37080811
is there nothing you guys are interested in?
>>
>>37080840
I like to speedrun ocarina of time. Does that count?
>>
>>37080840
Only interested in music maybe, I don't know. I'm not obsessed about something in particular.
>>
Started my new job 3 days ago and already I miss the NEET life.
>>
>>37080861
try to learn some instruments go to shows and all. start a band just doing these things will help you feel more active and happier
>>37080855
ok... thats really sad and i dont think i can help
>>
>>37080925
kek, is that the point where you just gave up on me?
>>
>>37080792
Female vs. Male
>>
i want to fuck a 12 year old so fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking bad

the best i've managed is 14 and she's turning 15 in a few months, she's also very tall

ever since my friend who is 22 told me about the 4 9 12yo he's been fucking i literally can't sleep at night

i must be the most despicable human on this planet
>>
I'm about to break the bad news to the family that their arranged marriage isn't going to be possible since the girl they wanted to set me up with has a bf. Neither of us wanted it to begin with.

Good news is that I'm free.
Bad news is that I may become homeless as early as this Saturday if my mom decides her image among her abusive ultra-traditionalist family is more important than my life.
>>
>>37081004
jesus christ, are you an indian?
>>
>>37080952
thats honestly more like the point you gave up on yourself dude, you clearly have other interests but u simply didnt want to tell them. if playing ocarina all the time honestly makes you happy then do it to your heart's content
>>
>>37081021
Southeast asian is as much as I'll say. Pajeet isn't the only one who has to deal with this bullshit.

Interestingly my mom hates Indians...
>>
>>37081024
I just feel really unhappy most of the time and just browse 4chan and watch twitch. I don't know why things have to be like this but they do. Also, I really fucking hate psychologists.
>>
>try something new to get rid of chronic acne
>think its working
>get a good look in the mirror
>look as shitty as always

just want to die desu. half my life with this shit now. i just want one day where im not anxious about my appearance.
>>
>>37081048
try to work out or do some other form of exercise. i was basically the same up until like a year or two ago. exercising really helps you to feel happier
>>
File: 2017-05-17_02.47.01.png (164KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-17_02.47.01.png
164KB, 1680x1050px
I enjoy building things in lightly modded minecraft.
I'm 20
>>
>>37078862
Literally anyone can do a TEDx talk. There is absolutely no regulation on what kind of bullshit one can spew while on one. Case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
>>
>>37081153
I don't feel like I have enough energy to do that. I just want to drink.
>>
>>37081265
push yourself a bit and then in like 3 months you will start felling the difference
>>
>>37081424
3 months? I can't wait 3 months! Do you have anything quicker, say that will work within 2 weeks?
>>
>>37080334
>>37080381
Shit you have some neato handwriting. Hope whatever bullshit religion you believe in that in your afterlife you can put that skill to use, dayum.
>>
>>37081456
nothing thats really good and life changing works in only two weeks, just be patient and all will be fine
>>
>>37077324
met with this girl I really fell for, and now I'll have to wait another week to see if she actually has time for me.
she seems interested, but I think she's trying to hide me from her mom, so I'll just be drinking more beer than usual this week
>>
> is failling at school
> literally quit when things got hard
> mum doesnt look me in the eye anymore
> no conversation or any intereaction between us
> mum and dad is now rooting for my brother rather than me
> is now starting to have trust issues
>>
>>37077324
sometimes i wish that blue colored people were real (although there are niggers whose skin reflects a dark blue in africa)
white is basic and niggers are hideous, this face is cute
>>
>>37078019
I don't even play assfaggots and i still want to rip your intestines out with my bare hands
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.