/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good night wagecuck. Tell me, how was your day? How horrible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: edit king neet smug.png (83KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
edit king neet smug.png
83KB, 247x246px
Good night wagecuck.
Tell me, how was your day?
How horrible was your slavery today at the office?
>>
File: toledo low five.jpg (104KB, 653x781px) Image search: [Google]
toledo low five.jpg
104KB, 653x781px
>>37075222
Not bad, heh. Banged about 3 slags on my day off. Bought some LA Gear shoes with my hard earned pay check, Jealous?
>>
File: 1487985449020s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487985449020s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>37075222
nice trips

I hate my job. I have to wake up early and drive in traffic to some stuffy room to crunch numbers into a slow budget pc while the normies make fun of me. Then I drive in traffic back to my apartment in the trashy area of town where I spend my earnings pigging out on food and beer to relieve the anxiety of the day while I browse 4chan. Then I take a shower and fap, then I go to sleep. I don't even have time to watch anime or play vidya anymore.
>>
>>37075222
Don't you ever get tried of making these threads?
>>
File: 1491059162778.jpg (16KB, 236x248px) Image search: [Google]
1491059162778.jpg
16KB, 236x248px
>>37075222
My day was pretty good, neetie. Went to work basically in my pajamas, fucked around, and got free coffee and still made a decent amount. Now I'm back at my parents' house getting ready for another good day tomorrow.

Neeties can't upset me if I enjoy my job.
>>
My boss kept me four hours late making massive useless changes to a project thats due in the morning. Then every lane on the highway was closed but one. I just got home and its 11pm. I will lose this job in two weeks but I need them to fire me so that I can get unemployment so I can't quit yet.
>>
>>37075573
I never get tired of reading them.
>>
>>37075666
me neither. I actually non ironically really enjoy these threads
>>
pretty decent day. crushed it in a project call, pushed forward a couple things in the afternoon took it pretty easy though. got delicious mexi food for dinner and got in some reading. Not a bad day desu. Can't wait to go hit it again tomorrow
>>
I helped pay your disability cheque
>>
>>37075604
>my parents' house
LMAO
>>
>>37075222
school and wagecuck fell for the double meme. hate them both and they both made me realize i hate working with people.
>>
>>37075222
It was pretty good. Hung out with a girl from work, since we were both off today. She's always been pretty cool to work around, so I wanted to see how we get along outside of it.

Was fun. I'm looking forward to work now that I'm actually starting to put effort into my social life.
>>
File: 1441666399960.jpg (770KB, 2824x2721px) Image search: [Google]
1441666399960.jpg
770KB, 2824x2721px
>>37075222

Just another day in fucking mexico as the only white guy in my department.

The wage is good (17.50/hr with optional overtime) however I cannot stand the fucking cliques and all these annoying mexicans.
>>
>>37075266
LA gear is this the 80's-90's while I realize this is a wagecuck thread I want to get OUT of the neet life its killing me
>>
>>37075800
My life is comfy. I don't have to spend my money on anything and I get more money than the neeties. Best of both worlds really.
>>
>>37075968
where are you at buddy?
I'm mexican btw
>>
File: alfje.jpg (86KB, 596x580px) Image search: [Google]
alfje.jpg
86KB, 596x580px
>>37076088
Neets don't get to chose, they are like water. They move to the lowest elevation and level out. The practical man, however, is concerned with food for the mind, not only the body. With my rigorous work and literature schedule I have been able two construct my very own conservatory on my third level. La Gear shoes were just the start.
>>
https://youtu.be/qFeKOrU7W0k
>>
It was ok. Got some stuff done. Took my dog go to the vet, dropped 500 there on all kinds of different junk "medicine". Got some property repairs scheduled with a different guy since the one quit responding.

Tomorrow's a big day though. Guys coming over to hopefully fix something on a house I'm trying to sell. Got a couple problem repairs on cars I need to get wrapped up tomorow.

Im sure that prick is going to be getting back to me about that thing. Not a lot to do about it though.
>>
>>37075222
Eh fuck you it's my day off, I woke up early and did a bunch of work on my 944. How's your gaming computer coming? Save enough allowance moey for a novelty webcam yet?
>>
File: Hughes_laughing_while_in_battle.jpg (364KB, 1134x640px) Image search: [Google]
Hughes_laughing_while_in_battle.jpg
364KB, 1134x640px
>Broke ass welfare manchildren bragging about being on welfare instead of earning their own money like a real man

Don't mind me just getting my own money instead of relying on mommy and daddy to buy food and video games for me while chilling with my older mommy gf while also fucking her sweet pussy.
>>
File: 1494399199934.jpg (38KB, 303x297px) Image search: [Google]
1494399199934.jpg
38KB, 303x297px
>>37075222
hello mr NEET :3 I worked very hard for you today <3

What what you like me to do now? :3
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.