[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come out to my girlfriend about liking traps >wanted to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 141881-full.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
141881-full.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
>come out to my girlfriend about liking traps
>wanted to open up the relationship so I could experience this
>she calls me a 'fucking faggot' and tells everyone on facebook
>brother and sister 'like' her status
>HR calls me into a meeting few days later to tell me the company is 'LGBTQ friendly'
>son refuses to talk to me
>>
>>37074683
Traps are gay. We did warn you
>>
>>37074683
why do you have a girl friend if you are already rasing a kid it seems like to much work
>>
based gf, keep your faggotry a secret like everyone else
>>
>>37074683
The best part about all this is that your gf probably went "traps? What's that?"

and then you had to explain in detail that you're into men, but they're totally not men at all they're girls BUT THEY ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE A PENIS that's the most important part.
>>
>>37074713
she is the mother
>>
Fucking good. I doubt this is real but if true then that's what your faggot loving ass gets.
>>
>>37074683
Holy shit, I could totally see all of this happening irl.
I mean, I don't like traps, I'm not a faggot, but I could totally see this happening to someone irl.

Fucking all the bigshots in big companies, seriously, it seems like they wouldn't have anything better to do than to gossip about an underling and his personal life
>>
>tell my gf(trans) that I prefer girls with dicks
>calls me an asshole and dumps me
why are traps so impulsive and rude???
>>
>>37074683
That's what you get for being such a degenerate whore
>>
File: nobobby.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
nobobby.gif
1MB, 280x210px
thats what you get for being a fugging feg
>>
>>37074683
>my son

Had sex, go away normie REEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>37074683
>using your real name on fb

even better...

>public statuses
>>
File: IMG_6385.jpg (199KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6385.jpg
199KB, 500x502px
>>37074683
>came out to a normie gf about liking men dressed as females
>not seeing this coming

Some of you are as dumb as a bag of nails.
>>
>>37074872
>having a facebook

Cvbfhnvh
>>
>>37074683
Don't listen to these tard wranglers opie. There is nothing gay about liking traps, only a faggot would think otherwise. You gf just got very jellow and insecure, she knows there is no way she could ever compete with ultimate female perfection.
>>
this isn't real you queers
>>
File: IMG_6390.gif (20KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6390.gif
20KB, 355x200px
>>37074941
Now you listen here you retarded fucking brainless mongrel. It doesn't FUCKING MATTER if he looks like a girl. A man is a man. If you're sexually attracted to men dressed like women, you are FUCKING GAY. Understand?
>>
>>37074683
>HR calls me into a meeting few days later to tell me the company is 'LGBTQ friendly'

holy shit i just started cracking up here
but other than that i'm sorry lad
>>
>>37074967
It really is amazing how many people reply and play along
>>
>>37074738
topkek OP revealed his power level and got effed
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>37075112
>>37074967
Why hello there, newfriends :^)

over 9000, amirite haha :D
>>
>>37074738
>my own son

>her own son

fixed that for you op
>>
>>37074941
I'm having a hard time believing the girl (any girl) would be jealous of a trap.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.