[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people sucessfully an hero? 12 gauge, 00 buck in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (515KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
515KB, 1136x640px
How do people sucessfully an hero?

12 gauge, 00 buck in the mouth up at 45 degrees. if i miss the brain stem will i still probably die instantly? what if i did it in my backyard and i live in a subdivision and had neighbors wpuld they be able to keep me alive at all? i hate that they try to save people that kill themselves

what the best way to do it with a gun? are the odds even relevant that id live if i aimed it like that? should i go out in some woods but leave my phone at home som it will take time to find me?

hypothetical of course but answers will be loved
>>
>>37074528
Don't do it mate

If it's because of Rose trust me do not do it.
>>
>>37074638
im not going to and its not because of rose lol

i just dont like livibg most of the time but would like to have the option to just fall over one day is all. i like smokibg maybe 6 cigarettes a day because it can make me feel in a good mood but thinking about getting cancer one day bothers me but my grandpa smoked a pack a day for about 40 years and was fine so who knows. mayve i should stop and fibd a hobby but i dont know what it would be

thanks for replying
>>
I would first try to figure out tell you to consider whether that truly is the best rout, I would see if things can be fixed
>>
Hypothetically then, shotgun is absolute best, pistol second. Firearms are not always realistic though, so for the realists who happen to live in the city, it's either going to be a 15+ story building or a train.
>>
>>37074528
>take out a loan for some bullshit
>go take out a loan
>buy the biggest gun you can find
>put it to your head
>?????
>profit
>>
>>37074757
with a shotgun though even if you were in a crowded room of paramedics and did it in the mouth up at aroubd 45 degrees could they keep you alive?

i heard of a man who shot himself and now is bed ridden
>>
>>37074805
The chances are very low to survive a shotgun blast to the head. They tell you these rare stories of survival, but around 99% is your chance of death. And if a person survives, it's probably because he instinctively pulled away right before.
>>
Chances are, if the gun is in proper condition and you're not literally the worlds biggest screw up, you will successfully die from a shotgun blast to the head.
You should do it if you really believe that you want to.
>>
Dude, killing yourself ain't hard.
You're literally asking if you shoot yerself in the head with a 12 gauge shot gun there is a remote chance you'll live.
>>
>>37074886
Believing that you want to is a requirement. If you don't have full conviction, you might fuck up.
>>
>>37074886
if the brain is hit at all wont that kill you? and a shotgun point blank would pretty much explodebyour face right?
>>
Drinking cyanide is a sure fire way, also someone will probably do a moldy successful radio show about your shitty life
>>
Idk but if that's you in the pic we should fuck first.
>>
>>37074989
People can be retarded and only blow up like the lower half of their face like idiots but chances are people can accomplish something as insanely simple as shooting your own face with a shotgun
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 1300x974px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 1300x974px
>>37075622
so would pic related but in the mouth and angled down just a little with 00buck be a sure thing probably?

thank you
>>
Good luck with that plan OP
>>
>>37075054
>moldy successful
YES
>>
>>37074989
There was a kid who got an entire hemisphere blown off by a .357 and made a full recovery.
>>
>>37074702
kill a bunch of darkies before you go.

>be a hero
>kill a negro
>>
>>37074528
disfiguring your body is horrible. hanging also, if you wanna go and nothing can stop you take the most open casket option. Helium is a good way.

Don't do it tho, it's your brain chemistry jewing you. you can literally be free forever of any cause the next day. You can leave it all behind or you can be a vigilante until you get dropped
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.