[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW is the only sane choice. Prove me wrong. >protip:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 19

File: mgtow.png (349KB, 516x490px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
349KB, 516x490px
MGTOW is the only sane choice.

Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't.
>>
>>37071620
MGTOW are still cucks
>>
File: 1488054227199.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1488054227199.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
good goy

cant have any more filthy white children running around
>>
>>37071620
i dont wear a fedora
>>
>>37071620

i dont understand that pic

>>37071690

why
>>
>>37071709
so true it hurts

mgtow is literally the bluest pill you can take

it just seems like a bunch of guys admitting that women scare them too much, it has nothing to do with the legal system
>>
File: 1478453330330.gif (2MB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
1478453330330.gif
2MB, 255x245px
>hi everyone Sandcuck here!
>>
File: 1492125284869.jpg (85KB, 540x542px) Image search: [Google]
1492125284869.jpg
85KB, 540x542px
>>37071620
I can't indeed, why would anyone be in a relationship so a woman can trap you and take your stuff?
>>37071709
>Thinking it has anything to do with Jews.
>>
Behavioral Sink. You're not winning or outside of the game, you're losing it. Feminists = MGTOW. Two sides of the same coin. Accept gender roles and find yourself a redpilled woman to love.
>>
>>37071620
MGTOW doesn't make sense when you're a beta faggot who never had a girlfriend anyway. Like what are you going your own way away from? MGTOW is only the sane choice for male millionaires.
>>
>>37071721
>i dont understand that pic

you will, anon.
in time, all of you will.
>>
>tfw going to get rich and never commit to women, only have harems

also going to get me a vasectomy. do you think i give a fuck about what happens to white race, /pol/cucks? i'm only looking out for number 1
>>
>>37071620
I found a nice ftm (still currently female) gf and we both support eachother, a year ago i would mostly pay for dates because i had money and recently she has been paying for dates and my lunch etc because i have no consistant income, its not that bad as long as you dont go for the roasties
>>
>>37071764

what is a sandcuck

plz tell me
>>
>>37071875
Only retarded sub human niggers will ever understand subhuman speak.
>>
>>37071783

This anon understands.

It's not even that I couldn't compete and get a good girl, I just don't even want to participate in that nonsense.

Only a piece of trash would put themselves through that garbage.
>>
>>37071620
Maybe if you weren't such a bitch you wouldn't be treated like a bitch.
>>
>>37072008

The fact you even have a mentality like this is proof that you make a bitch of yourself.
>>
>>37071783
>what are prenups?

>thinking it has anything to do with the jews
It has everything to do with the jews. Jews hate you. They want you to be NEET virgins. They want to lower birth rates so they can shove more immigrants into our countries under the guise of needing more people. They are all laughing their asses off that women and men are so divided. Nothing brings a jew more pleasure than seeing the death of white people as revenge for their grand parents.
>>
>>37071948

he makes kiketube videos about MGTOW
>>
>>37071993
Just don't get married or sign a prenup,
>>
>>37072050
>what are prenups?

Yeah totally dude, I'm going to propose to women right off the rip and if they don't marry me so fucking be it. Prenups protect the shit I potentially stand to lose BEFORE marriage as well!

Good job retard.
>>
>>37072040
The fact that you are doing plebbit spacing is proof you are a massive faggot. Tell me, have you ever been with a woman before? How can you hate something you've never experienced?
>>
GOOD GOY EXXXXXCELLENT... dont get married its all a scam women control it all ,dont have children its selfish!
>>
File: image.png (36KB, 162x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36KB, 162x301px
It really isn't a choice if my fucked genes predestined my fate as an incel.
>>
>>37072050
It goes deeper than grand parents. Jews have been persecuted throughout history. Everyone fucking hates them, because of what they do, at least until recently.

Jews aren't just fucking over the white man, they're fucking over everyone. In fact, they're destroying this planet.
>>
>>37072097
You don't stand to lose anything before marriage you dumb fucking moron.
>>
>>37072098
>plebbit spacing

>what is form

Stop projecting, you will never be me.
Thoughts like this have never even crossed my mind.

A good portion of women think that men should just put up with a bunch of shit for no reason whatsoever other than "muh vagina."

I know my worth, it's way beyond simple pussy.

Chase your dreams, not the vaginal jew
>>
>>37072112
>Jews aren't just fucking over the white man,
they want to destory all the non jews, but make no mistake killing the white man first is their top priority
>>
>>37072112
There was a brief time jews weren't hated. It was the fall of the Roman empire.
>>
>>37072150
This is form.
Thought or idea, and example

New thought idea or p.s note

>>37072150

this is plebbit spacing. Notice the difference right away?
>>
I would rather just embrace superior boipucci than retreat from women and just use sex toys.
>>
>>37072112

Jews jew everyone, even fellow jews. Its just their nature, they cant stop themselves.
>>
>>37072157
Indeed, because the white man is the only one with the biological capabilities (higher abstract thought capabilities and general intelligence due to required planning to survive in a hostile environment) to resist the shit the Jews are doing right now.

Their end goal is to have everyone as one big brown mixed underclass that will serve them without a second thought, or even being aware that they are slaves. There won't be a sense of identity left for anyone, blacks, whites, Asians, arabs, nobody except the "chosen people".
>>
>>37072336
>There won't be a sense of identity left for anyone, blacks, whites, Asians, arabs, nobody except the "chosen people".
EXACTLY

they want to amalgamate all the races into a big disgusting mash where there is one culture, one government, one media, etc

but then there will be a SEPARATE culture and media and government for the JEWS ONLY, and their people will be clean and courteous, while the non jews or cattle will be degenerate animals
>>
>>37072323
Yep, and this behaviour has been ingrained into them as instinctual because of what they had to deal with throughout history (a perpetual cycle of infiltration, fucking everyone over, people getting tired of their shit and exiling them, which resulted in them ending up as slaves or going to another place to Jew).
>>
>>37072210
>>37072150
>>37072098
It's called prose you idiots. Yeah I get the Reddit meme but "spacing" isn't the most appropriate or intelligent wording.

See what I did there^
>>
>>37072382
It's sad that most of the other races don't see this, they think that they are being empowered by the white man's fall -- because the Jew tells everyone that the white man is a big evil boogeyman that caused everyone trouble throughout history. Hell, some Jews can even pretend to be white, and to the untrained eye the differences aren't so obvious.
>>
File: lmaopepe.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
lmaopepe.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>mfw /pol/ incels roleplay as jews

if you had anything to offer to the white race you wouldnt be on 4chan shitposting
>>
File: n2eLF13.jpg (259KB, 2270x1522px) Image search: [Google]
n2eLF13.jpg
259KB, 2270x1522px
I'm so glad I'm dating a 31 year old, I'm 22 and had enough of dating young women. They are all dumb, bitter, jealous, uppity cunts who don't know what they want.

It's nothing but smooth sailing with my missus.
>>
If I just don't want to get married does that make me MGTOW?
>>
>>37072500
newfag, it's common for people to pretend to be Jewish in response to something that may have a Jewish influence

i.e "Yes Goyim, send your DNA to 23andme! You can find out your heritage""
>>
File: wqdert.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
wqdert.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>37072552
oh, so you unironically think that there's a jewish conspiracy lurking in this thread. gotcha.
>>
>>37072580
they think there is some underground bunker where 300 old jews sit around sending out orders to every other jew.
they really do. that is the world they live in.
>>
>>37072580
Now you're putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>37072615
One word, one imperialist satellite: Israel.
>>
a robot doing mgtow is like the fox who tried to reach for the grapes on the vine but couldn't reach it and said that he didn't want it anyway.
>>
>>37071620
Literally the same thing as fat tumblr landwhales who declare themselves asexual genderqueer dykes.

You're not impressing anyone by taking yourself off the market and no one is going to miss you.
>>
>>37071807
Fucking this, any gender movement is flawed to shit, just find a bitch whose stupidity you can keep at same levels
>>
>>37072394
why are Jews so fucked up
>>
>>37072711
You could have just said "sour grapes".
>>
>>37072696
Yes, Israel, the Jews, a group of millions of people. It is a nice smokescreen.
>>
>>37071882
I'm not gonna become a faggot like you just cause the war is hard.
>>
>>37071620
you mean it's the only rational choice. the 'sane' choice is to man up and marry that slut
>>
>>37072737
Where did I say all Jews are a part of the elite?

A lot of Jews are detached from their heritage, some even resent it.
>>
>>37072273
>embrace superior boipucci
kill yourself you disgusting faggot.
>>
>>37072768
So how do the Jews all know to work on the secret plot?
>>
>>37072460
I just want all you world running faggots to be dead. Whites, Jews, cunts. Anything that has a shred of power in this world I want dead.
>>
>>37072674
its the same tier of paranoia. if anything you're the one using subversive tactics to further your own agenda
>>
What was that blog about predicting the future? Does anyone know? They made a post about VR gaming and women and stuff.
>>
>>37071709
>Unironically believing in a Jewish conspiracy to lower white birth rates

Where's your evidence?
>>
>>37072503
Funny because she's probably being shit talked for fucking with a baby ass like you. Anybody that goes for a seriously gap in a relationship age is someone who doesn't have their shit straight, but I'm sure you're very "mature" for your age lawl
>>
>>37071807
>>37072730
Sort of these. These movements and such are fucking retarded and they only function as echo chambers of general stupidity.
However, I feel that there is value in just giving up on dating. I haven't felt any desire to get a girlfriend, have sex or anything like that just because I prefer to sink all my time and energy into creative hobbies. Any dating on the side would ruin things I enjoy doing and make me miserable.
>>
>>37072800
There is no secret plot. They are doing what benefits them. Most leaders of big corporations are Jewish, could you imagine a world for them where you could pay anyone the wages of a third-world worker?

That's a small insight into what they are doing.

You'll also notice that they are extremely xenophobic and Israel has strict immigration policies.
>>
>>37072871
If nobody has any money to spend, how are they going to make any money off them?
>>
>>37072854
personally I just want sex, I could live the rest of my life at this point without a gf or wife, so long as I can fill my biological hunger I'm good. Next "gf" I get is in for a fucking ride. Buckle up
>>
>>37072805
Whites don't run shit. Anyone in power that is white is either Jewish or a puppet. See: Donald Trump.

You're being bamboozled by some very smart tricksters.
>>
>>37072852
>lawl
the only people who talk about being mature at children
>>
File: Jared-Kushner-400x565.jpg (56KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
Jared-Kushner-400x565.jpg
56KB, 400x565px
>>37072912
How white does a person has to be before he is a white? If you saw this guy on the street, would you think, that is a middle easterner?
>>
To every cuck bashing on MGTOW, only time will teach you fuckbois, just see ;)
>>
>>37072898
The little money they have will be spent buying their products, since they will have a complete monopoly on the market. Not to mention that most will likely be in debt.
>>
>>37073031
They already do have a monopoly. They have had for hundreds of years.
Why do they need to make everyone poorer, who the hell would want to live with a bunch of desperate, hungry third-worlders.
>>
>>37071817
Yeah MGTOW is only a real choice if you're not incel
>>
I've been hurt by women before sure. None have ruined my life like all these MGTOWs think all women are out to do. I'm in a healthy relationship with a girl, does that make me a "cuck" that's going to be destroyed by my lover in due time? I think this all springs from a paranoia that stems from either bad experiences with a few women, or no experience at all. Fear of rejection, and thus cutting off women before they can reject you is another cause probably.
>>
>>37073001
>fuckbois
are you some sort of queer anon?
>>
>>37072988
The problem is that "White" is a very broad term, even some light-skinned middle easterners could be called "White".

The real "whites" are Europeans. That distinction has to be made.

I would say what qualifies a European person is someone with 99% European genetic heritage.
>>
>>37073076
That's the thing, they won't be living with the underclass, they'll be living in their high-tech, high-class paradise, separated from the worker drones.
>>
>>37071620
If you want to join MGTOW, FINE, NO ONE CARES
what really activates my almonds is that you delusional fedora tipping, katana unsheathin, anime watchin, obese havin, ugly motherfuckers act like it's a fucking choice
YEAHHHH I CHOSE NOT TO BE WITH WOMEN
Nigger, stop embarassing yourself, we all know this isn't a choice at all. it's fate.
>>
>>37073156
What is European genetic heritage? Is it a Finnish person? a German? an Englishman? Spaniard? Italian? Do you think there is some European genome?
>>
>>37073189

What if I told you that I wander the internet and I'm a part of no groups, but women also don't like me, and that I get unfairly labeled as 'MGTOW' by online ideologues even though women never liked me in the first place? What then, what do I do now?
>>
>>37073189
You sound like a very insecure person. Maybe you should work on that.
>>
>>37071754
So true, most legal issues that MGTOW relies on so much are avoidable with a little common sense and by not jumping into things with a new relationship.
>>
>>37073176
What would they need poor workers for if it's high tech. All manual labour would be automized. You'd had genetic engineering, so the Jews would be become less Jewish looking and without their Jewish genetic illnesses and mental illnesses.

Would it really even be a bad future?
>>
>>37073211
There is you subhuman lmfao
>>
>>37073273
No, there isn't. I do not think you understand what genome means.
>>
>>37071754
>>37073254

90% of mgtow is incel Elliot's who are mad they never get laid and the problem MUST be the women.

The other 10% are men who are genuinely stupid and lost custody of their kids and just miss their kids but they're dumb enough to fall for the shit the other 90% tell them.
>>
>>37071754

how I stopped being scared by women can you help
>>
>>37071754
>It has nothing to do with the legal system
Vaginafer detected
>>
>>37073211
"European genetic heritage" means you have genetic ancestry in Europe. Europeans are a unique group that differ from Asians or Africans.

I'm simplifying it. We can go deeper, but all of those people you just mentioned are Europeans.

We can break it down into groups such as Nordics, Celts, Anglos, Germanics, Baltics, Slavics and so forth. While there are different genetic groups with observable differences, one unifying factor of Europeans is the large presence of Neanderthal DNA.
>>
>>37073319
What an insightful post. Everyone is so lucky to have you posting here. You're a gem, a treasure of this community. Thank you for once again, bestowing your great wisdom on us all.
>>
>>37073319
Then theres the 1% that genuinely dont give a fuck about relationships
>>
>>37073341
> Europeans are a unique group that differ from Asians or Africans
Greeks are Europeans. Turks are Asians. Greeks have more in common with Turks(genetically) than they do with French or Dutch.
>>
File: imouto.png (1MB, 1142x1080px) Image search: [Google]
imouto.png
1MB, 1142x1080px
why not just date girls without marrying them? that way divorce isn't even an issue, normies know to do this.

also like 90% of guys picking this up have no experience with women. date a few girls for yourself to see what they're really like, don't just go off of click bait intended for /pol/fags.
>>
>>37073352
kek found the MGTOW
>>
>>37073341
I can tell you bought into the whole Varg bullshit, with Europeans evolving from Neanderthals.
Varg is a person who does not understand basic biology(the concept of recessive genes), as demonstrated in one of his latest videos.
>>
>>37073407
Honestly how old are you? Do you think your behavior is appropriate for your age?
>>
>>37073369
>genuinely dont give a fuck

You're mistaken. Willingly and completely rejecting something is caring very deeply about it. Just the opposite of not giving a fuck.

MGTOW doesn't have a laissez-fair attitude towards relationships, they have a crybaby atheist vegan militant attitudes towards it.
>>
heh heh, foooorrrGeeet them girls, man!
Now you'll have all the time in the world to bicycle and play nintendoTM while your race finally fades into oblivion...!
Sally would never appreciate your many talents anyway treat you right anyway, why... why have any Children? a MAN takes care of HIMSELF first. Hedonistic ecstasy is best pursued on a full stomach and empty home.
>>
>>37073258
>Would it really be a bad future?

For one, Jews do not care for the environment, if they achieve this scenario they will likely end up destroying themselves and causing a mass extinction event thanks to destroying the Earth.

So, why is it a bad thing? Why must it be stopped? To save the Earth and to stop all the world's beautiful cultures and genetic diversity from being eliminated by what can only amount to the equivalent of a tumor if you look at it from a large scale.
>>
>>37073451
anywayanywayanway, looks like my eyes wandered off mark
>>
File: 1494903308272.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1494903308272.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>37073435
>rejecting something means you care about it
>if you don't do heroin, you're being ruled by heroin, maaan, you have to do heroin sometimes.
>>
>>37073455
>For one, Jews do not care for the environment,
What about all that Agenda 21, Georgia Guidestones stuff?
> genetic diversity
Why is genetic diversity good? Isn't it better to have the people of the future become living gods through genetic engineering?
>>
>>37073373
Modern Greeks are genetically Europeans in the same way a British-African is European.

The ancient Greeks on the other hand were as European as a Nordic, as they had not undergone racial mixing.

Also, there is no real such thing as being genetically "French" or "Dutch", as both of those countries are sites of mixing between various ancient European groups such as the Gauls or Franks.
>>
>>37073496
The difference is that there isn't a group of retards walking around and posting on the internet about how they totally don't do any heroin at all and their entire lifestyle is based around not doing any heroin not even a little bit.

It's comparable to vegans. Vegans really really really care about meat. Their entire identity is base around not doing it.

Again,same thing with atheists. They really really really care about religion since their entire identity is based on rejecting all religions.

Then you have normal folks who are maybe vegetarian but don't write blogs about it or they eat meat or they don't eat a certain type of meat but they're not colossal faggots about it.
>>
>>37073549
You're an idiot if you think Gaul or Frank are any more of a genetic description than Dutch or French.
>>
I don't think it's stupid to be selective, or even very selective. But to avoid any and all relationship under a broad principle such as MGTOW is just absurd.

You won't give women a chance with a mentality like this.

Yes, women are fundamentally different to men in general terms. One of these differences is men's control, another our honor code in general, as well as our fast (strong) loyalty.

But some women, even today, have the capacity to be nurturing and fastly loyal. If she will suck your dick while you lay on the couch, I cannot guarantee.

I'm not even blue pilled or red pilled. I've seen the nature that many of you use as arguments for your case; I've seen the worst of it.

But exceptions do exist. And they are not fucking unicorns. They exist in all cultures. Just like the bad ones.

But women require giving. You give to receive. Tit for tat. This implies that you fulfill her emotional needs by not being a broken fuck, and she will soothe you when you need it, knowing that you are not generally a broken fuck.
>>
>>37073564
>The difference is that there isn't a group of retards walking around and posting on the internet about how they totally don't do any heroin at all and their entire lifestyle is based around not doing any heroin not even a little bit.
There is no need to, since heroin use isn't mainstream.
Gynocentrism(or really just the idea of romantic relationships and casual sex) is mainstream and placed on a pedestal as some great truth of life.
>>
>>37073526
The ones who become "living gods" will be the elite, meanwhile the underclass will continue to degenerate into subhumans.

You may have heard about studies projecting the world's global IQ average to decrease from what it is now, that is an example of what is to come.
>>
>>37071620
It's only the best choice because women have been brainwashed that they are worth more then they actually are. They end up regretting not having kids and fulfilling their biological duty
>>
>>37073631
Why would the elite need subhumans? Just cull them all in one fell swoop and the quality of life suddenly increased 10 fold for the remaining humans.
>>
>>37073603
but again, there's no need to be a colossal faggot about how you don't like girls.

When people start groups like that, they just end up preaching to the choir and alienating everyone else. Which is why 90% of the posts ITT are making fun of MGTOW
>>
>>37073451
>white people are going extinct
but they're not, they're the second most populous race after the asians.

not to mention birth rates among non whites is going down, and race mixing is pretty rare even if it's socially acceptable
>>
>>37073577
Elaborate on how that makes me an idiot.
>>
>>37073679
You don't like it? The truth is ill heard.
>>
>>37073697
That attitude is exactly why you and SJW asexual feminazis should get together and find true love.
>>
>>37073730
What attitude is that?
>>
>>37073683
Do you think the Gauls and Franks were people who evolved completely isolated from the rest of the world?
>>
>>37073667
To be fair, all of this is pure speculation and it's assuming they even get that far.

My problem with it and them is the unholy amounts of suffering they have and will continue to cause the people on this planet.
>>
>>37073584

>Trying to be rational and not picking a side and actually making up your own mind on 4chan without subscribing to a circlejerk

Oh anon, you're so silly.
>>
>>37073778
Remind me, who are "they" again?
>>
>>37073682
Well, when you're right you're right, fair enough
>>
>>37073766
Ridiculous, of course not. Franks were a Germanic tribe, while Gauls were Celtic in origin.

This is why there is such variation in the appearances of French people.
>>
>>37073852
Germanic and Celtic are linguistic groups.
>>
>>37073868
Germanic and Celtic are distinct linguistic groups, distinct cultures and distinct groups of people.

Celts have different features from Germanics, I personal am able to tell who is Celtic or Germanic based on their appearance.
>>
>>37073934
So you can show me the genome for Celtic and the genome for Germanic?
>>
>>37073958
What are you implying? That Germanics and Celtics are completely separate species? Because that is what you think and not what I think.

You have what I can only describe as an ignorant opinion on the history of Europe.
>>
>>37073254
>>37071754
>Prenups can be declared void
>State can force you to pay child support even if the child isn't yours
>Even if she lies about being on birth control
>Vast majority of marriages now ending in divorce
>Courts forcing you to pay based on what they think you should earn instead of what you actually earn
Sure guys, easy to avoid. Just show me how to jump into the fire, I'll be sure to follow you after you burn alive.
>>
>>37074013
You have a 9th grade understanding of genetics and of history.
If you want to determine how genetically European someone is, you need a genome to compare that someone with.
>>
>>37074062
>what are haplogroups
>>
>>37072097
>>37072050
Prenups get declared invalid all the time.
>>
>>37074090
I don't think you do know what a haplogroup is.
>>
File: 1494467833950.png (2MB, 1594x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1494467833950.png
2MB, 1594x1274px
>>37072846
Not that anon but...
>>
>>37074184
Care to explain why you think that is so?
>>
>>37074240
Because saying haplogroup is not an answer to my question. It is a cluster of genes, it isn't a genome.
>>
>>37074259
I don't have an answer to your question, nor do I know what your question is because it is not relevant to what I'm trying to say at all.

Different groups of Europeans have different traits, you can't seriously believe that everyone in Europe is the exact same.
>>
>>37071709

See, this might make a kernel of sense if I was actually white.

Save your /pol/ing for /pol/.
>>
>>37074301
Everybody has different traits. People who are closer related have more of the same traits. There is no way to say if a person is genetically 99% European, because you do have a European genome you can compare it wth.
>>
>>37074325
>do have a
do not*
>>
>>37074325
There are plenty of methods to determine how European a person is, without directly comparing it to a genome in a lab. Simply put, the origins and traits of the organism.

Does the person come from Europe? Does he have an ancestry with a history of mixing with other races? Does he have fair skin? Does he have blue eyes/blonde hair (note that darker Europeans are still European, those two traits are just more indicative of being European)?

How many Neanderthal traits does he have? Are his hips wide? Is his butt small? Does he have an occipital bun? Are his forelimbs different lengths from his upper limbs?

I could go on. The more of these traits someone possesses, the more European they are.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (139KB, 750x1127px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
139KB, 750x1127px
>>37072503
my DUDE how did that happen????
HOW DO I GET MOMMY GF
>>
>>37074483
Last time I looked, most of those elite jews do have European features. That's why I posted the picture of Jared Kushner. If you didn't know he was a jew you wouldn't guess it just by looking at him.
>>
>>37074587
thats debatable.

The jews are probably a middle eastern race thats about 38 % eastern european, in all likelihood. Though its hard to say for sure.
>>
>>37071709
what if im black
unless you want me to have kids?
>>
>>37074661
Maybe the common jew. All the media and big corp owner Jews, the European royalty jews, the Hollywood Jews all look mostly White.
>>
>>37072050
>what are prenups?
Suckers get them thinking they are safe and then it gets nulled. People like you are born every minute.
>>
File: Jewish.jpg (168KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish.jpg
168KB, 1300x866px
>>37074723
yes, but they are more middle eastern than you may realize.

I myself am Jewish, so I can answer any questions you may have about the Jews
>>
>>37074774
cutting off a baby's dick head...
uhh, what up with that?
>>
>>37074774
So being a Jew, do you think you are more of an insider, than the Bushes? Trump? Any of the other 'gentiles' who hold positions of power?
>>
>>37071620
shut cho bitch ass up, nigga cant even stay and raise a kid till he's 18
>>
>>37074808
some dumb cunt 3 thousand years ago thought it would be a good idea, and the jews have been shilling for it ever since. Also, the hebrew bible describes the jews invading a palestinian village, and circumcising all of the men before killing them, leading to them building a 10 foot tall pile of foreskins. The jews really fucking hate foreskins.

That's all I know about it.

Oh, and also, "muh hygiene"
>>
>>37074808
Well that doesn't happen in Judaism.
>>
File: 1429484743170.jpg (127KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1429484743170.jpg
127KB, 720x404px
>>37071620
>implying I have a choice at all
>>
>>37074822
no, not really. If it were up to me, the Jews would all be holocausted, starting first with the writers of the NYtimes. Either way, I don't personally hold any power, but I do know powerful jews who do, who are likely members of the power elite.
>>
>>37074897
What is the power elite? Is it an organization?
>>
>>37073584
The only sensible post I've seen so far.
>>
>>37074926
No, just a loose association of individuals who want so called """"inclusion.""" They believe those who reject inclusion are nazis, and that they need to be publicly shamed so that no one will dare to express any sympathy for them. Remember, the more outrageous the person's views are in the eyes of the Jewish power elite, the more outrageous the power elite's reaction will be.
>>
>>37074979
That sounds more like sjws and kooky marxist professors than some draconian elite.
>>
>>37071690
>First response is a personal attack on MGTOW instead of an argument
Poetry
>>
>>37075018
unfortunately, the two groups are merging faster than you may think, my gentile friend. Very soon, the only way to tell a sjw and a nyt writer apart will be that the sjw will have a purple hair while the nyt writer will not. Beyond that, there will be no quantifiable differences.
>>
>>37071807
>Feminists = MGTOW
This is the laziest fucking argument ever. Feminism is women fighting to maintain sexual and economic privilege over men. MGTOW is a reaction against this degeneracy. They're literally opposites.
>>
>>37075044
I you have confused "useful idiots" with the people who are powerful. If these families of powerful people started adherring to leftist principles, they would disintegrate.
>>
>>37074587
Just because they have European features does not make them European. As for Jared Kushner, the nose, skull structure and second name give it away.

Seriously -- you can do it too. Start looking at pictures of Jews who appear white, you will see differences that aren't normally found in Europeans.
>>
>>37074483
>>37074587
>>37075118

is the /pol/acity not clear enough yet or something?
>>
>>37073584
Very useful for all the broken fucks out there. Thanks for nothing.
>>
File: sandman.jpg (878KB, 2432x2272px) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
878KB, 2432x2272px
>>37071764
>the absolute state of mgtow
>>
>>37075044
I think sjws (same goes for any brand of extremely liberal person) will eventually go extinct, because none of them breed due to essentially being genetic failures.

In 40 years time you're gonna see all the dyed-hair kin in nursing homes with no family.
>>
>>37075103
jews already are starting to decline in population in America due to rampant race-mixing and decreasing religious values. A lot of people don't realize this.

The downside though, is that the dissolution of the jews won't be complete until about the same time that whites are a minority in their own countries, so whites won't be able to take advantage of this.

But make no mistake, the American Jew is in decline.
>>
>>37075118
>nose
Aquiline noses are most common in European people.
>skull structure
Vague.
>Start looking at pictures of Jews who appear white, you will see differences that aren't normally found in Europeans.
So Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, totally European looking right? Unless of course they weren't nazis, but jews, then they would be jewish looking.
It's just a psychological trick you play on yourself. Selective vision.
>>
File: mogotito.jpg (52KB, 1024x249px) Image search: [Google]
mogotito.jpg
52KB, 1024x249px
>>37071620
Your daily reminder.
Don't fall for this defeatist cuckery
>>
>>37074015
Pretty much what I was going to say. Have a (You)
>>
>>37075195
>lmao you're ugly
Quality post dude. May I direct you to r/TheDonald?
>>
>>37075185
The American Jew is completely irrelevant. The problematic Jews are the ones in power -- the Zionistic ones.
>>
>>37075195
Many people are upset that Elon Musk has not gone his own way. Humanity will suffer for his hubris.
>>
>>37075195
make up your mind, either it's stupid and nobody cares. or you care enough that you're worried people actually do it.
>>
>>37075257
you have the order wrong. Here's the real problem, straight from the Jew's mouth:

American Jews promote degeneracy and a decline of cultural values, which threatens to import lots of muslims who will threaten the jews.

When the American jew is threatened, he will retreat to Israel (whose Jewish population is not necessarily degenerate, but also doesn't like Europeans very much due to "muh persecution").

Through this, a backup reservoir of jews is maintained that ensures that they can't be stopped.

When the american jews in israel return to America, they continue their degenerate ways, and thus further dissolve the states that they are allowed into.
>>
File: 1493186148119.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
1493186148119.png
307KB, 427x559px
>>37074015
>Prenups can be declared void
How?
I'm actually worried about that. Can they be reinstated if you have hard evidence of your spouse cheating on you?
>>
>>37075189
Aquiline noses come in varying shapes and sizes. If you told me Hitler or whatever was a Jew I'd assume he had a Jewish great-grandparent.

I'm not being selective, I'm able to tell if someone is Irish just by looking at them, for example.

There are definite observable characteristics that pertain to the genetic origin of a person. It's very subtle but if you know what to look for you can make accurate guesses.
>>
>>37075345
>Can they be reinstated if you have hard evidence of your spouse cheating on you?
Them cheating doesn't matter anymore with "no fault divorce."

And all it takes for a prenup to be declared invalid is for a family court judge to decide it is. And good luck getting that appealed.

No shit, a large portion of MGTOW is just guys who realized, either through others or through first hand experience, how fucked the law is in regards to marriage, relationships, and men's reproductive rights.
>>
>>37075328
How do you feel about the idea of America being Israel's puppet?
>>
>>37075370
how the fuck can you tell if someone is Irish just by looking at them? I could never do that.
>>
>>37075393
Well shit.
Not even if you have a damnable amount of evidence?
Is it really that rigged? Is there any way to get out of that shit besides keeping separate bank accounts and freezing your assets so they can't access anything?
>>
File: 14229249-.jpg (228KB, 1240x1842px) Image search: [Google]
14229249-.jpg
228KB, 1240x1842px
>>37075370
That's the thing. You wouldn't exclude Hitler from being European, but if you heard he was a jew, you suddenly would. Genetically and phenotypically, Hitler stayed the same. So from a biological point of view, if he was European as a non-jew then he would be European as jew.
Picture related is Himmler. If he was a famous Soviet leader instead, /pol/ would be all over how jewish he looked, and how he was probably a crypto-jew.
>>
>>37075429
Its more the problem that America is the jew's puppet than anything else.

On the one hand, you have leftist jews controlling the media pushing diversity to weaken whites. But, if you oppose this, you support a group that backs the creation of a state guaranteeing the long term survival of the jews.

Basically, until Americans wise up and support national socialism, they will always be cucked.

I don't even get why non-jews even trust jews anymore.

Like seriously, if you're white, and you've ever listened to a Jew in the media about anything, then what the fuck is wrong with you? Were you dropped on your head as a child or something?

You know all of this reminds me of something. There was a Jewish girl I had a crush on when I was a kid who went to the same hebrew school as me. She went to college. Want to know what happened to her? She joined their newspaper club, and on facebook shares links to The DailyBeast articles describing how a refusal by white men to date black women is racist and must be stopped.

Anyone here want a link?
>>
>>37075439
There's just something in their face. I also have autistic pattern recognition skills.

If you took me to the U.S and told me to guess who was Irish I probably wouldn't be able to, due to everyone being mixed.
>>
>>37071709
>exclusively saying white women
That's how I know I don't have to take it seriously.
>>
>>37075642
yeah thats what i meant. I live in America and can't tell if someone is irish or not unless they either have an accent or are a redhead
>>
>>37071993
What is the divorce rate 60 maybe 70%? How much do you want to bet that your the 40 or 30% that make it? You want to bet everything you ever earned and then a bit of everything you're going to earn for the rest of the damn life?

I could compete, I could probably even win, but what's the reward? At best I have a live-in best friend who I can fuck, at worst I have the biggest mistake of my life leeching off of me until my suicide or her murder.

In a prenuptial agreement just before anyone mentions this, those are fairly easy to invalidate in court. You find someone vindictive enough and you have a bad enough break that shits going out the window in your fucked.
>>
>>37072119
The early days of your dating this girl, she doesn't seem crazy she seems kind of well put together.

Few months in is starting to see the crazy.

Towards the end of the relationship you don't see the person you started dating, you see a manipulative cunt will do anything to fuck you over.

You break up, she smashes her face on a wall and goes in a plea saying you beat her. You are in jail and she's going to "confess" that you raped her once you're safely out of her life.

And that's all everyone will know you for, whether you are vindicated in court and that she find out she is a crazy bitch, or you go to prison and serve some time. All anyone will know you for is they potentially rape someone. And that's what you stand to lose before marriage.
>>
>>37075667
this guy gets it.

However, you should still probably get married anyways, due to one thing you didn't mention: its the only way to ensure the long-term survival of the white race.
>>
>>37075556
>On the one hand, you have leftist jews controlling the media pushing diversity to weaken whites. But, if you oppose this, you support a group that backs the creation of a state guaranteeing the long term survival of the jews.

Indeed, it's controlled opposition, because god help if there's a political option that threatens the system that has been put in place.

I feel like you have to be a grade-A idiot to listen to the media, or at least not recognize the Jewish influence. People who deny it are completely delusional.

And sure, post link.
>>
>>37075734
I should probably also mention I literally do not give a fuck about the next generations. It may seem callous or shortsighted but I'm not to be here and I'm only gonna live to see the very beginning of white people being a vast minority in prior to then majority white countries.

They want to fuck everyone over, I don't care I'm not fighting, it isn't worth my ass on the line.
>>
>>37075469
If I heard Hitler was a Jew, the conspiracy nut /pol/ack in me would say he was a plant whose plan was designed to fail in order to weaken Europe and to give the Jews something to cry about so that they could play the victim card and create white-guilt.
>>
>>37075759
Here's the link:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/09/no-blacks-is-not-a-sexual-preference-it-s-racism
>>
>>37075767
I know I could be a great father, but I really don't like being forced to work any more than I have to for my retirement. I had such good ideas too...
>>
>>37075857
This is certainly getting those neurons fired up.

Where do they even go to have this hammered into their heads, then told to go out and preach it?
>>
>>37075451
You can get lucky, but if the judge decides to fuck you, there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>37075965
college

origamily
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.