[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting in lecture hall today >teacher tells us to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: smiling teary-eyed.jpg (61KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
smiling teary-eyed.jpg
61KB, 633x758px
>sitting in lecture hall today
>teacher tells us to get in groups of four
>no_god_please_no.michaelscott
>I'm sitting in the front row, no one else sits up here
>stand up and begin walking up the aisle, looking for anyone else who's alone
>suddenly a girl calls out "hey, we got room for one more"
>holy shit, this has never happened before
>start to walk over
>"Anon, you need a group?"
>A DIFFERENT GIRL ACTUALLY KNOWS MY NAME
>decide to group up with the girl that knew my name
>we work together without issue
>class ends without any issue or feelings of anxiety or embarrassment
I know this might not seem like a big deal, but this was huge for me. Probably my best day in college, or even school in its entirety. It made me so happy I just had to share it with you guys. I've never been treated so kindly before, usually I have to butt into a group, or get refused until the teacher notices and forces people to let me work with them.
>>
That's great man
May your luck be shared with other anons
>>
>>37071597
Congrats homie that's fantastic
>>
Truly amazing pal
>>
cheers cunt. real inspirational
>>
>>37071597
Good shit. Maybe you should ask her out anon
>>
>>37071905
>>37071950
>>37071989
>>37071998
Thanks guys.

>>37072075
No, I know the girl from high school and I'm quite certain she's not into me, she was just being nice, but it still brightened my day to know that she still remembered me and offered to work with me.
>>
>>37072075
Do not do this unless she is interested OP, you will likely weird out the one person you know who actually treats you like a human being. Also in my experience everyone without friends with them in a lecture will want to sit by themselves as much as possible, so don't feel like everyone thinks you're disgusting.
>>
>>37071597
i'm happy for you anon, it's nice to have an uplifting story in this hellhole once in a while.
>>
>>37072297
I won't.

And yeah, I didn't expect people to sit near me, but usually group work is terrible and people avoid working with me.
>>
>>37071597
Nice one, anon! Happy to hear you've had a positive experience with other people.
>>
People love us for group projects because it's a free A. We tend to be smart but lazy and super controlling so we wind up doing the entire project.
>>
File: 1483055720498.jpg (995KB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1483055720498.jpg
995KB, 2250x2250px
>>37073650
>every fucking project
>>
>>37073650
This isn't necessarily true at all, unnecessary pessimism. Let OP enjoy it.
>>
wow you anons are really positive
i hate situations like this, feels like pity
>>
>>37073650
very true in my case.
Lazy as fuck, smart enough to get an A on schoolwork, autistic level of controlling
Add in the fact that we will avoid making plans to meet with the group outside of class and its basically a guarantee we will do the entire project single handedly
>>
>>37071597
>not ignoring everyone else and just doing your work alone

Fucking amateur hour over here.
>>
>>37073720

There is nothing pessimistic about the objective truth. People like us for what we're good at, just like we like them for what they are good at. The sun rises each day and water is wet. Is stating such also pessimistic?
>>
>>37071597
Yeah, college changes you man. Same thing happened to me
>>
>>37074031
>Yeah, college changes you man. Same thing happened to me
I've been treated worse by people in college than in Highschool.
>>
>>37074070
Fuck man. That's fucking harsh. I was beaten almost every day of hs. At college no one fucks with me. We all just mind our own business. This is community college tho so no spoiled brats.
>>
>>37074149
I don't mean that I'm being bullied, I mean that I've just been softly ostracized. for some reason it seems like nobody wants to interact with me more than some occasional small talk. at least in HS some people were friendly, here nobody wants to be your friend unless you've drank PBR all night.
Nobody I've met or gotten their phone number from ever reaches out to me and our relationship seems to peter out after like 2 weeks because when I try to invite them places they're always "too busy".
>>
>>37074149

Seriously, people would wind up in jail if they acted like that in college. If college was worse I can only imagine high school being in an all white gated community where everyone liked each other and faculty were competent. The only shit I ever got was from staff and I got with another loser to file a complaint. Instead of getting our asses kicked she apologized out of fear for her job.
>>
>>37073650
This was a one day thing, and honestly I didn't contribute much.

>>37073821
If it is pity, it sure beats asking to join a group and being rejected for no real reason.

>>37073848
The professor would've called me out if I sat alone while everyone else grouped up.

>>37074031
Overall, yeah, it's been better, no one's tried to pick on me, but this is the first time someone's been outgoing towards me.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 517x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 517x592px
>everyone get into groups
>lets you do the work by yourself
Teachers like this were always GOAT
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.