[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is with white men these days? I swear, they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: worstholidays.jpg (178KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
worstholidays.jpg
178KB, 952x536px
What the fuck is with white men these days? I swear, they're becoming increasingly aggressive and hostile.

I've been working so hard the past nine years to, wherever I go, address the issues of white nationalism and other racial problems. And each time, it results in white people, particularly men, becoming threatening and in your face. This particular weekend was the worst.

>at bar with friends
>see white guy sitting by himself
>he's reading a book on eastern philosophy
>ask him why he doesn't read books on philosophies from place like africa, south america, etc.
>he just responds with "because I'm interested in this one" while holding up his book
>ask him if he ever has looked into philosophies from those parts of the world
>ask him if he even knows anything about people like john mbiti, achille mbembe, wilhelm amo, eduardo rabossi, paulo freire, alejandro korn, etc.
>guy immediately gets defensive and in my face
>argument starts
>try to remind him his privilege and ignorance
>guy pulls knife on us
>try to calm him down and get him to put the knife away
>we leave once he does just that

I'm still trying to work up the courage to call the police. I just can't understand why white guys always act like this for bringing something up that needs to be more in the mainstream. You guys are really fucking dangerous.
>>
Leave the man be what's wrong with you
>>
>>37068659
>>37068659
>>try to remind him his privilege and ignorance
Black guy here, what the fuck. Stop walking around with a chip on your shoulder. It'll make you much more bearable to be around
>>
Lmao ebig bait dude
>>
>>37068721
>>37068789
There should be an IQ test you have to pass to post here.
>>
>>37068659
4/10 made me reply (unoriginally blablabla, yes I know, don't mute me you fuck)
>>
This is why I can't read in public anymore. You people are always schmoozing up to mug me or something. I'm glad the guy had a knife and resolved the situation nonviolently.
>>
*****WARNING WARNING********
THIS IS A TROLL THREAD
ALL WHO POST BELOW THE SUBSEQUENT LINE HAVE BEEN TROLLED!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
Maybe because you walked up to him out of nowhere and disturbed his reading? Take this shit to /pol/
>>
>>37068862
considering how most iq tests are shit (especially on the internet) that might make the content here worse
>>
>>37068659
Posts like this help my anger at niggers continue. They add more niggers to the purge I will bring. Thank you.
>>
>>37068659
Top quality b8 my freund
>>
>>37068659
I'll take the bait.

>making assumptions about someone based on the book they're reading like an uptight faggot
>continuing to pester someone over some banal shit like their knowledge of philosophies from oppressed poc
>generally being an all around annoying person

Nah, you're definitely in the wrong here.
>>
>>37068659
>you stay home while dad and mom go out to buy a new "housekeeper"
>when they arrived you couldn't believe your eyes
>a chocolate goddess, her skin smooth and even, her breasts supple and perked with huge areolas, her midriff flat and delectable but her hips were where your eyes stayed
>wider than you have ever seen, contrasting her body to an hourglass, her fat delicious cocoa ass fine enough to devour
>you began masturbating furiously knowing this one was being kept inside, you pay top dollar for beauty like this and you want to keep it in sight
>the first few days you keep your distance, watch mom and dad treat her real nice for a change
>later that evening they come to you, "junior we have to tell you something" "what mom dad" you reply " well, the thing is, we know you have had little luck getting a wife that much is true" they were right it was downright embarrassing for you to even try to talk to girls "so we got you her" "thanks mom and dad" "now you cant be marrying her but you treat her good she's family now"
>the next day you go up to her
>"hey" you awkwardly smile >she smiles plastically, she knows hardship and it shows and so she bows "good mornin Massa"
>her soft petite voice only makes you fall even further for her
>"now you get back to workin, ill check back later" you try to be stern but cant and it shows, she's read you like a book
>you turn back to the house and she instinctively bends over to present her giant rear
>smiling she knows your staring, sweating and contemplating over this black goddess
>you go inside and wait by the window and watch her work, later as she goes to the storage shed she turns and looks directly at you with her finger coaxing you
>you don't even hesitate and sprint downstairs and outside checking for passers by
>the door is shut, she feigns "Massa is you checkin up on little ole me" "y-yes, just wanna see how you're handlin things"
>>
>>37068881
>I'm glad the guy had a knife and resolved the situation nonviolently
Responding to a minor annoyance by threatening the guy with a deadly weapon is hardly a "nonviolent" solution. OP was definitely in the wrong too, but the guy's response was definitely disproportionate.
>>
>>37068862

Captcha is a pseudo iq test
>>
>>37068971
>"Massa I knows youse starin" her playful tone backed by her undying need to move forward with this, she needs this more than you, she's been through enough >you stay silent as she comes closer, slowly going to her knees and tugging down your trousers
>you look up to keep calm as her beautiful red tongue wraps around your head, her thick lips pushing your girth up and down repeatedly
>she stops, looks up with her dark eyes with white surround piercing into your heart >she turns and removes her rags revealing her supple body
>all you know is lost, your eagerness to get in surpassing your hesitation
>you push her down and spread her legs
>then grab her tiny waist behind her thick hips >you push the tip in, all that anguish she faced is now turning to pleasure as you fill her African walls with your European cock
>sliding in and out she screams "Massa more pleas, faster!" You engulf her and hold her fully and pound away at that black pussy
>you slow and begin to ease, your cock trembles as your white seed gushed deep directly into her chocolate womb >she turns back after you've finished knowing her job is done, she knows first time that her belly will be growing soon
>>
>>37068659

Whites are beginning to wake up to the reality that the destruction of white hegemony is inevitable due to changing demographics and they are furious. As this demographic change continues, expect them to become even more violent and unhinged. Once they begin to realize that even Trump, Richard Spencer, David Duke, et al can't save them they will go absolutely ballistic. They will of course be decisively defeated and humiliated as has happened multiple times in the past (Confederacy, Nazis, etc.), but this time they KNOW it's their last dying gasp before subjugation and irrelevance so expect them to be even more batshit than in the past.
>>
File: 1850.jpg (104KB, 857x601px) Image search: [Google]
1850.jpg
104KB, 857x601px
>>37068659
Sociopathy is the native state of white men. When they get a taste of it and you take it away, it's like they got a breath of fresh air after living in a mine. They'll do anything to get it back. Honestly, white men and men in general are beyond saving.
>>
>>37069099
ayy i agree brutha. fuck donald drumpf and fuck white people. word word. peace.
>>
File: Untittied.png (326KB, 579x642px) Image search: [Google]
Untittied.png
326KB, 579x642px
>>37068981

You've obviously never encountered one of those types. You have to show them you are fucking crazy and won't go down without a fight. Even being really aggressive and telling them to fuck off I had one steal a bag of groceries when I was unloading my car. They always come up with saying crazy bullshit to confuse/lull you into a false sense of security and then they attack. Pull a knife is technically brandishing but I'd rather face a lecture from a cop than get stitches again because of a sucker punch.
>>
>>37069159
No. Seriously. Fuck donald born rich and entitled incompetent never been told "no" in his entitled life trump and send white men straight to hell in retaliation for the world you literally destroyed.
>>
>>37068659
Don't be a prick about it. White guys go on the defensive because we get attacked about stuff like our privilege a hell of a lot and don't have to deal with fucktards like you who think you're better. Most white guys don't think they are better than anyone else and I'm sure a similar % of black men are the same.
>>
>>37068971
>>37069028
Bretty good anon, did you write it yourself?
>>
>>37069199
>world you literally destroyed
You mean the world white people created? Whatever world was destroyed pales in comparison to the entirety of western civilization.
>>
>>37069304
Yes, any other scenarios you can suggest? I did a Spanish maid one too that wasn't as good. Usually they involve young white male protagonists really to get into it
>>
>>37069099
t. la shawndra de la niggerfella
>>
File: BWC.png (595KB, 528x664px) Image search: [Google]
BWC.png
595KB, 528x664px
>>37068659

You almost got stabbed and raped by the BWC
>>
>>37069480
Hmmmmm, I'm not really sure honestly. Perhaps something with a pent up young conquistador landing in Brazil and seeing native women for the first time after a long, grueling journey by sea?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.