[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are all these independent successful women who can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 16

File: Untitled.jpg (97KB, 646x576px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
97KB, 646x576px
Where are all these independent successful women who can't find boyfriends and how do I get one to support me?
>>
Women always want their mate to be more successful and dominant than them. The business orientated or intelligent ones are just fucked because the guys smarter and more successful than them want trophy wives, not dried up neurotic cunts
>>
>>37068445
sauce origi fuucuiasdwasdas
>>
>>37068973

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10772979/Alpha-females-youre-chasing-the-wrong-guy-look-for-a-Beta-man.html

>Empowered women should avoid 'Omega' men at all cost - they're dreamers, allergic to work, and needy
>>
I don't think these women can overcome hypergamist instinct.
>>
>>37069112
ty OP origi
q
>>
Not sure, but 4chan is getting shilled to oblivion lately with topics about "men opting out" and "women can't find a man", etc. I've even set up bait threads for them and those types of posters all pour in, it never fails.

It's clear to anybody that's not a blind autist that some site, or organization, or whatever, is shilling this narrative here. For whatever end goal that may be, we'll find out, but they're trying the hardest they ever have and they're using new buzzwords now. They've shilled this for years now and the topic is the same but the buzzwords and catch phrases are different.
>>
The impression I get from most of the "alpha" girls I know is that they would be bored with a guy like me. That whole "afraid to make a fucking phone call" thing probably gets old fast once the novelty of dating a shy guy wears off
>>
File: 1491568156391.png (173KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1491568156391.png
173KB, 396x382px
>>37069316
[insert unfunny conspiracy meme]
>>
>>37069444
Fuck off nig nog, he has a point
>>
>tfw no senior management gf is going to beat your ass for not getting dinner ready on time
>>
>>37069488
what point, that people like to fuck and trash magazines make headlines of it? yeah, here's a buzzword catchphrase for your frustrated ass, ever heard of "shill"?
>>
>>37069711
They're from /pol/. Everything is a Jewish psychological warfare operation to kill all the white people.
>>
>>37068445

It's better you don't find one. Stay pure, Anon. Hold your virginity, and purity.
>>
>>37069614
I could but i'd be to tired when i got home.
>>
>>37068509
The reason we know that women go for men more successful / of higher status than them is because their marriage data shows exactly that, so obviously they DID find someone more successful than them who didn't just want a trophy wife.

Still doesn't change the fact that alpha women would never commit status-suicide by marrying OP or any other robot
>>
>>37070631
>The reason we know that women go for men more successful / of higher status than them is because their marriage data shows exactly that, so obviously they DID find someone more successful than them who didn't just want a trophy wife.

Unless they couldn't find someone to marry therefor they wouldn't appear in the stats.
>>
Wouldn't say I'm an alpha female because I'm shy, but I am well educated and pretty financially successful. I've been losing a lot of weight recently because my job has a sizesble outdooring component.

I was always attracted to guys who were "less succesful" - INFP type personalities.
> inb4 astrology for nerds

Men who are as or less than succesful than me feel threatened and emasculated.

It sucks. I just want a house husband to teach our kids piano and cook dinner....
>>
>>37070681
according to the 80/20 rule it'd appear these "alphas" of both genders are the ones driving the divorce rates and remarrying to one another yet can't maintain a relationship with anyone, even when they find someone they consider suitable. It's kind of funny how this article is like a sociologists wet dream about class-ism. How do they actually use neutral terms to talk about people so superficial?
>>
>alpha
>female

hue hue hue homo oregenalus
>>
>>37069316
>It's clear to anybody that's not a blind autist that some site, or organization, or whatever, is shilling this narrative here
no one is paying me to shitpost and these are prime bait right now
>>
>>37070726
No self respecting man would be content with sitting at home all day while his wife did the work. I'm sure you can find some sad betas but they'd probably touch the kids
>>
>>37069316
the narrative is always the same, upper class people who are a minority look down on everyone else, while attempting to get sympathy because it's so fucking hard being a spoiled rich person that has thousands upon thousands of dollars spent to pamper them year after year
>>
>>37070726
I hate the dudes that troll like this.
>>
>>37070788
> it's other people's problem thar I am too insecure to do dishes.

>>37070890
I'm really confused as to what function that would serve though. I've always heard of astroturfing in the context of politicians or products.

But to play devil's advocate those topics have been played to death since the 80s. People have very intense emotions and will respond to it consistently and it would take a lot for me to think it was a shill.

>>37070917
I'm a chick, and I've posted similar sentiments numerous times.
>>
>>37070726
are you Canadian? please say yes
>>
>>37071023
Technically, I'm an American citizen. But yeah, I'm currently working in N Ontario.
>>
File: 1493866806707.png (66KB, 288x410px) Image search: [Google]
1493866806707.png
66KB, 288x410px
>>37071071
>Ontario
oh, nevermind
>>
>>37068445
i'm really starting to hate alpha/beta terminology

it's been expanded to the point of near-meaninglessness. hurr you're waiting for the car to go before you walk across the street huh? beta male
>>
>>37071111
>not redirecting traffic and crossing where you please
beta detected
>>
>>37071111
>he doesn't toss the car out of his way
>>
File: 1425338918378.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1425338918378.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>37071111
lmao check out this bitter beta virgin. i bet ur sub 6 foot too
>>
>>37068509
>dominant

Oh is this the 1500s? Before there were guns and money
>>
>>37070726
I could teach the kids to play the organ :^)
>>
>>37071276
Both of those things existed in the 16th century.
>>
>>37071071
>Northern Ontario
Really makes me think.
>>
>>37071071
hey alpha femanon, do you have kik or skype?
>>
>>37069316
well first off. About like I dont know 15-20% of this board is either gay or bisexual. And the other 80 or so percent seems to be women = roasties some going so far as MGTOW
>>
File: whoreslol01.jpg (51KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
whoreslol01.jpg
51KB, 446x400px
>>37070726
>Men who are as or less than succesful than me feel threatened and emasculated.
lol no

You are alone because you are a hideous beast.
>>
>>37068445
I can't find one thats
A. Not a robot or damn near
Or
B. Isn't dating me because they think my heights hot
Outside of this shit I don't care so long as your at least 5/10, not shorter than i am, can play games competitively at or near my level, and have the upper body strength to let me ride on your shoulders through foot traffic. I don't even care that much if you have a job or not though that'd be a bonus.

I know, super picky super specific.
>>
>>37070917
Whats worse, the guys who troll like this or the faggot normies that reply to them in earnest as if female robots really exist.
>>
>>37071786
Tits or gtfo.

Super oregnal
>>
>>37071739
Someone really needs to develop some rationalization detector plug in.
>>
File: 1494319171764.png (88KB, 568x548px) Image search: [Google]
1494319171764.png
88KB, 568x548px
>>37069112
>they're dreamers, allergic to work, and needy
>>
>>37071739
You sound threatened and emasculated.

>>37071352
Wanna hear something even worse? I grew up in the Pacific Northwest.

>>37071111
Nice quads.

Plus the term being used in social hierarchies comes from a faulty understanding of wolves.

>>37071427
I used to be okay with meeting / chatting up people from 4chan, but I had a bad experience in my late teens so I don't do it anymore. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>37071900
what happened during the bad experience? and did you do something alpha in response?
>>
>>37071900
I'm just curious why you'd want to live in Northern Ontario. Furthest north I've been is Trenton and it sucks dicks.
t. Etobicoke
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>37069316

>he thinks shitposting is a conspiracy
>>
>>37071015

>People have very intense emotions and will respond to it consistently and it would take a lot for me to think it was a shill.

There was an article about "childish men" making the rounds lately, and it was shared a few times every single hour on /pol/, and a lot on /r9k/ as well. Those threads were followed up by the "men opting out" classical style, except this time, the buzzwords like "neckbeard" and "virgin" and "manchild" were dropped, and the tactics shifted to women being victims.

>What is wrong with you guys, you don't want to make women happy?

Over and over and over again, like that. Yes, emotions run high on this topic which is why shills find it easy to exploit.
>>
>>37071853
If you post your face i will post mine.
>>
>>37070726
>>37071900

Speaking for myself, I would never go with a woman more successful than me because she wouldn't respect me. She has endless better options right in front of her, so why would she like or respect me? It is me being insecure but I can't change the way I think.
>>
>>37071900
Being scared to talk to guys doesn't seem very alpha.
>>
>>37071927
It was just a lot of uncomfortable crap.

One guy on /tg/ talked to me for a couple months, seemed really sweet, but when we met up he didn't approach me. He hid somewhere and took pictures.

Another guy on /lit/ was cool, we Skyped, but then he sent me a screenshot and there was this flirty message to another girl partially obscured. I was a little jealous so I googled her and discovered she was a 14 year old girl from England.

There was a lot of guys seeming nice for the first couple of conversations - and then trying to get nudes. One dude saw my Halloween costume and sent me this two page thing about me getting swamp ass from the leather chaps and him licking it up. Most are just boring " gub tits pls". The worst was one when I told a dude my grandfather was in a car crash and his solution was that I should masturbate on camera.

My friend's ex-girlfriend posted tits ( she didn't want to GTFO) but she didn't delete the metadata and I just remember my Normiebook page exploding one afternoon at work.

A couple of guys from my high school who were particularly vicious used to post pics of my friends on /b/ and try to get them raided or make those bubble pics. Obviously this didn't work. A guy I went to school with photoshopped cum on my classmate's face and I saw the pics here. It didn't happen to me, but it made me aware that some very maladjusted people who didn't like me very much probably are browsing rn. This makes me hyper-cautious about revealing ANYTHING to 4chan.

Tldr: a couple crazies ruined the chance for nice people on this site to make friends.

I didn't really do anything alpha. I just cut these people off.
>>
>>37072105
>endless better options
Different anon.
The more successful you get the less people meet the "better than or equal to me" standard.
It basically cuts out the status and money portion of what i'm apparently supposed to look for in a man.
Now its coming down to your personality and looks basically and i honestly favor personality heavily.
The only way i'd have endless options over anyone specifically would be if they were bottom of the barrel shit human beings at their core.
>>
>>37072214

I have no reason to believe you are different than any other women. This is all just an internet conversation of course. But women always strive to look up, and they don't inherently respect men that are lowly.
>>
>>37072279
I don't inherently respect anyone that shits earened.
>>
>>37072373
Earned.*

Why is autocorrect telling me this incorrect?
>>
>>37069112
More like NEETy
>>
>>37071944
It's job-related. I also did some post-grad work / workshops in schools further North / in Quebec, so a lot of my network is there.

I actually like the people I meet here, the outdoors, and cold weather. There's some assholes, but I also lived in Seattle and Toronto so that's nothing knew.

>>37072035
I noticed that article too, but you got to use Occam's razor. What's more likely? A conspiracy, or some troll that knows this will throw 4chan in a loop.

I mean, if someone looked at the dates lf when the article was posted and how freuqently and that suggested it was a bot, I might reconsider. But even then, I'd think it more likely a news site was trying to drum up traffic and clicks.

>>37072105
It says a lot that you think money / social recognition is the only means to earn respect. I respect a lot of my working class friends from my hometown a lot more than some of the people I met at school and through work because they're hard working, moral, sensitive, etc.

>>37072152
I said in my first post I wasn't okay with "alpha", just that some people might label me that way because of my situation.

With that said, I think being smart and realistic online, having boundaries, and resisting being goaded into things is pretty alpha.
>>
>>37072373

But I am individual that is connected to the collective. So how women and men are matters when you factor me and you into the situation. A guy that is lowly in societal terms risks getting cucked big time. That's just how it works.
>>
>>37071334
Not him but 1500s is the 16th century
>>
>>37072449

I'm too lazy to investigate how much it was exactly posted, but it was spammed relentlessly on /pol/.

>But even then, I'd think it more likely a news site was trying to drum up traffic and clicks.

That's still shilling.

>It says a lot that you think money / social recognition is the only means to earn respect. I respect a lot of my working class friends from my hometown a lot more than some of the people I met at school and through work because they're hard working, moral, sensitive, etc.

But this is about women and what they want in men, money and social recognition is not the only means to earn respect, but they are very important. Women look up when they go after men, so it makes sense that they disregard the men that are lower on the ladder. It's a total package, everything from looks to personality to career. I'm trying a new angle here, where I agree with my previous internet detractors that women don't want me, which is true, so I don't see the big deal here.
>>
>>37072541
> lazy
I ktf.

> shilling
Agreed. Sorry, for some reason I thought you were implying some larger (((((conspiracy))))).

> what women....want in men

And I'm a Literal Woman saying the opposite.

> new tactic
Considering how often the virgin pejorative is used, that'll probably work..
>>
>>37072449
are you a sub or dom in the bedroom femanon?
>>
File: RG 21.gif (632KB, 242x185px) Image search: [Google]
RG 21.gif
632KB, 242x185px
>>37069112
>tfw no opinions on Gammas

Ok
>>
>>37072664
I don't like BDSM relationship dynamics. Why can't two people just make each other feel good without some lame sexual LARPing thrown in?
>>
>>37072664
dominant women don't exist
even billionaire women want to be tied up and chocked with cock
>>
>>37072790
> it's so weird how reality conforms to my fetishes
>>
>>37072636

You could still be a guy lying, but if you are a woman (and you seem to be one) why don't you understand that guys feel the way they do on this for obvious reasons? No guy wants to be a beta, no guys wants to be an effeminate cuck. And considering women like to aim up with men, it makes sense that men would take steps to avoid getting BTFO. That's not any proof of men being awful or a sexist patriarchy in action, that's men being smart. And women don't like me anyways so the only reason I'm talking to you is I have nothing better to do and I saw your posts and had to tell you how things are.
>>
>>37072758
so you're a sub then? There's always one person doing most of the work and its usually the guy
>>
>>37068445
>TFW you will never have a qt pursue you like my Chinese cartoons
>>
>>37072896
> why don't you
Where did I imply that I didn't? I think I have a good handle on why men think this way, I am saying that I disagree and feel it's bad for them psychologically.

> patriarchy don't real
I'm not going to argue about feminist theory on 4chan of all places, but I will say that men can be complicit in the reinforcement of this message. Moving away from gender politics since I know it won't go well, humans often adopt cynical and pragmatic world views that make them feel sensible, but they're really coping mechanisms. That's how I see a lot of this thread.

> women don't like me anyways
I'm you're fine. Not trying to minamlise your problems, but I get the most melodramatic about boys not liking me when I'm bummed out. It doesn't come from a reasonable place.

> talking
Hey, it's cool talking to you, anon.
>>
>>37073083

>Where did I imply that I didn't? I think I have a good handle on why men think this way, I am saying that I disagree and feel it's bad for them psychologically.

That's the point, you challenge how and why men think this is way but this is simply the way men are. Yes, I can speak for almost all men on this issue. It doesn't matter if you disagree or you think it's bad for us psychologically.

>but I will say that men can be complicit in the reinforcement of this message
>but they're really coping mechanisms
>That's how I see a lot of this thread

No. Men not dating you for reasons we've talked about is not a product of a sexist society nor is it men being pathetic, it's men realizing how women are and stopping themselves from getting BTFO. It's being smart.

>I'm you're fine. Not trying to minamlise your problems, but I get the most melodramatic about boys not liking me when I'm bummed out. It doesn't come from a reasonable place.

I feel as though you're a femanon who once got very intense about this online but now you dial yourself back since you realize being salty about it won't get you anywhere.

And I say again - women don't want me, so I could have chosen to not reply, but I know how men think on this and any guy that disagrees is a cuck trying to look different for virtue signalling.
>>
>>37068509
>Women always want their mate to be more successful and dominant than them

Unless they can be convinced that it's fine to get a different kind. If it can look "successful" to get a husband who makes less/works less/etc but who is very supportive and attentive, they'll probably be comfortable doing it, or at least more so than now.
>>
File: 1479174572076.jpg (58KB, 400x711px) Image search: [Google]
1479174572076.jpg
58KB, 400x711px
I've seen it happen exactly once. They met in High School and her parents just about shat themselves trying to get her to dump him. (Which always has the opposite effect of course.)

He's also borderline abusive. Acts exasperated like she's wasting his time. That's probably a big factor too.

Anyways,
>TFW no powerful career wife to take care of me
>>
There are NEET chads that live off women like this. They have their looks and satisfy her in bed and just live off these women. I see it all the time.
>>
>>37073383
Where would one find these and are they videogame compatible?
>>
>>37074371
Are you a woman I can live off of?
>>
>>37074436
Are you one of these NEET chads and do you enjoy competitive level gaming?
>>
I wouldn't dare call myself an alpha female in general, but I wear the pants in my relationship. We started dating when we were both poor college kids and were like that for 3ish years (met end of freshman year) and then started working. I made more at first, working just 30 hours a week. He got promoted and now finally makes more 3 years later, which is good because he works a full 40 hour work week. I do most of the housework - cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc., while still splitting the bills in half. But in the end I am the alpha one because he prefers that I make all the big decisions.
>>
>>37074653
I'm a physically attractive sperg, and I like vidya :^)
Is that good enough?
>>
>>37074667
Now this is the ideal relationship.

You guys thinking about having kids in the future?
>>
>>37074707
I'm not sure anymore.
Now that i know legit Chads exist that also partake of the NEET life exist i'm going to have to rethink my priorities.

How NEET are these Chads?
>>
>>37074765
Post contact anyway
Forgot the fake neet chads :^)
>>
>>37074765
Not anon
There are chads that partake in competitive games but they're usually all taken and pro-gamers.
>>
>>37074741
I'm not seriously thinking about it yet. I think once my body starts dying it will kick up the sex drive and tell me it's my last chance and I will feel like having babies, just like what the other females in my life have told me happens. Maybe when I get closer to 30
>>
>>37074667
do you have big tits fem-anon?
>>
>>37074371
>>37074653
>>37074765

>I would totally date a beta man but just not you :P
>wait...there's NEET Chads?

I can't help but think you're just a fat loser. Get off here and go get some greasy Mexican dick.
>>
>>37068445
i think alpha men are just as selfish as alpha women. if you marry within your country, you will not find this problem with "alpha males" though.
>>
>>37074928
>if you marry within your country, you will not find this problem with "alpha males" though.
What does that mean?
>>
>>37074765
actual NEET chads aren't real
>>
>>37074890
Real talk. If you were told actual big tittied stacies that were virgins existed that genuinely enjoyed the NEET lifestyle would you not want that?
>>
>>37075003
If I was told that I wouldn't believe it
>>
>>37074765
>I'm not sure anymore.
o-okay ;_;
>>
>>37071786

Not really that picky or specific, just super common, basic, Stacey standards with videogames thrown in. You want a tall guy with strong upper body strength. You and all other women.
>>
>>37075068
A guy taller than me needs to be 4'10" though i hold out hope for my literally impossible dream of a 5' bf.
>>
>>37068445
What the hell do you expect if you put two Michael Jordans together?
>>
>>37071786
What kind of hobbies do you have anon :3
>>
>>37074820
Make sure you don't get too high up there (high 30s) because you'll start to lose fertility.
>>
File: feeeet.jpg (49KB, 376x564px) Image search: [Google]
feeeet.jpg
49KB, 376x564px
"Anon, get over here and suck my toes. Or I'll have my dad kick you out of school."

wat do?
>>
>>37075213
But I'm not in school
>>
>>37069316
Step up to the plate
Are you ready for hilary
Etc.
>>
>>37075171
I play games and tournaments a lot. Also i sleep sometimes. Thats about it. I've honestly only just branched out into actual posting the other day after getting over my anxiety of someone tracking me down somehow.
>>
File: 1494722859273.jpg (43KB, 411x418px) Image search: [Google]
1494722859273.jpg
43KB, 411x418px
>females become alpha from making a lot of money

Not even true for men in a lot of cases.
>>
>>37072183
>but when we met up he didn't approach me. He hid somewhere and took pictures.
burst out laughing. classic /tg/
>>
>>37075270
What games? Do you win lots of monies at tournaments?
>>
>>37071786
People date you because of your height? Ouch

I typically only date girls that have a really nice personality. I don't care if they're a 4/10.
>>
File: IMG_6805.jpg (85KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6805.jpg
85KB, 540x960px
>35 year old dried up women are surprised men don't give a fuck about how independent and successful they are
>they're surprised men want to date good clean girls in their 20s who want to be submissive housewives

I am really going to love the next 40-50 years of seeing feminist trash due off
>>
>>37075330
Grand strats mostly.
Most tournaments aren't monetized and if they are i have them donate it I don't need it or want to hand out paypal info.
>>37075311
This.
>>37075315
They're somehow worse than MLP in some cases.
>>
>>37069112
omegas?

Damn robots educate this normie. Are there actually SHADES of beta?
>>
>>37075411
>Grand strats mostly.
POST STEAM
>>
>>37075406
Nah. They just shunt the overly caustic bits of their ideology onto vulnerable younger females then die alone. This just makes the next generation worse.
Look at Simone De Beauvoir as an example.
>>37075402
A lot try to. I'm a shut-in so that makes it hard to actually achieve.
>>
>>37070726
Sallie? Still doing those Kegels?
>>
>>37075511
You just gotta find another shut-in to date so you both can be playing games with each other in the same room
>>
>>37068445
I could believe that. My wife is a hardcore worker with a no nonsense demeanor that treats me more like a sex toy or pet but seems really attach to me even thought I basically a NEET
>>
>>37075543
>>37075511
>You just gotta find another shut-in to date so you both can be playing games with each other in the same room
m-me please
>>
>>37075550
You gotta be in her qualifications my man.
>>
>>37075414
Yes.
Alpha, beta, gamma, and omega.

Theres also Alpha AND Beta subtypes in each group.

Ex: Alpha Alpha's may look like chads but they're genuinely decent human beings who happen to be genetically endowed, socially skilled, and highly successful. Beta Alpha's are your usual Chad fodder types you'd find in a frat. They may have good genetics but they're wasting their potential being shitty human beings and ruining their bodies.

Alpha Beta's would be people like einstein or some musicians where they aren't shitty humans morally/ideologically they just don't conform to societal expectations but aren't insecure. Beta Beta's would be people that don't subscribe to societal norms and are insecure.
>>
>>37075583
>5/10, not shorter than i am, can play games competitively at or near my level, and have the upper body strength to let me ride on your shoulders through foot traffic.
I'm all of these
>>
File: mUIQRVy.jpg (75KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
mUIQRVy.jpg
75KB, 720x717px
>>37075603
this is fascinating. So where do gammas and omegas fit into all of this?
>>
>>37075583
being taller than 4'10", average looking, good at games, and willingness to let me ride on your shoulders.
The only real issue i could see you having is i stated robots are off the list because you guys have caustic idea's about women.
Otherwise i'm basically asking 70% of men to just like me for me and not fetishize my height.
>>
>>37075690
I'm all of that yes :3
do you contact?
>>
>>37075690
but what if short femanon is adorable
>>
>>37075709
Fuck outta here normie she doesn't need to be some model
>>
>>37075690
Oh nonono I'm not trying to hook up with you, anon. I just enjoy talking to people.
I know that a lot of robots on here have really autistic views on women.
>>
>>37075722
>>37075603
orbiters are beta, right? Or is that gamma? Omega is full NEET right?
>>
>>37075657
Beta's are people who are just socially non-normative.
Gamma's are basically socially crippled and again alpha's are "functional" forms of this while beta's are insecure of this.
Omega's are bottom of the barrel types in all things. Alpha's recognize this as bad and see improvement as a good thing whether they actually attempt it or not. Beta's are like Chris-Chan and see genuinely no issues with how they live or their issues and consider it normal and worthwhile.
>>
>>37069316

Dude, women have always complained about not finding enough 'good men' (i.e. chads) while men have always complained about not getting any women at all--because they're all after Chad.
>>
>>37075690
I think a lot of robots don't actually hate women but just get carried away when venting their autism, just like a lot of online feminists.

I know plenty of women who are wonderful people. But they only date terrible people, consistently get dumped and cheated on, and never learn their lesson. Shit's frustrating.
>>
>>37075203
I know. If I get to that point without kids I doubt I'll even want them. I can't see them in my future but I'm 25. I think 30-32 is a good age to start having them, if that's what I want. Honestly I don't know if I will even make a good mother and I don't want to bring a child into this world unless I'm more confident that I can raise them well.
>>
>>37075761
Gamma would be NEET
Omega are train wrecks of humans.

Ex:
Alpha's greentext about banging chicks.
Beta's greentext about losing their virginity or how they talked to their oneitis.
Gamma's greentext about obsessing over their oneitis on social media or how they can keep living without working and what ways that actively benefits them.
Omega's greentext about how that cyst they just got on their asshole now looks kind of like a vag i better start taking hormones and transitioning cause having a vag means i'm a girl right?
>>
>>37075863
I guess you'll see when you're that age.
You probably would make a great mother but you'd have to quit your job.
Make sure they aren't risen into a bad lifestyle cause people do tend to change when they get a kid.
>>
>>37075863

Sterilize yourself, """""alpha""""" women are a detriment to society
>>
>>37072183
>and then trying to get nudes.
>Most are just boring " gub tits pls".
they usually say that to fuck with you.

>One dude saw my Halloween costume and sent me this two page thing about me getting swamp ass from the leather chaps and him licking it up. The worst was one when I told a dude my grandfather was in a car crash and his solution was that I should masturbate on camera.
the first one was an autist, the later one was probably joking or got pissed for being thrown in the friend zone (message being "im not your emotional shoulder" if this is the case).
>>
I love it when the idiot NEETs on here start saying shit like
>men don't want successful women
my one and only standard for a long term relationship is that a woman near my age makes as much as me
>>
>>37076300
What if she makes more?
>>
>>37076376
that is also ok
motivation for me to make more
>>
>>37076400
What if thats not likely?
>>
Would any femanon date me after medical school?
>>
>>37076496
then nothing
I'd rather have nothing than providing for some obese cashier loser
>>
>>37076626
No i meant how would you feel if the chances of you making more than your spouse was "not likely".
I'm not sure how men would react to not being the bread winner.
>>
>>37073174
>virtue signalling
spot the pua
>>
Because I want a lesbo gf instead
>tfw no qt lesbo to live with me, travel the world with me, keep house clean, and give sex

Feminism was a blessing and a mistake
>>
>>37076797
>all lesbo's on r9k are doms
>half are dykes to make it worse
>no femme subs anywhere
Why the fuck is this a thing.
>>
>>37075414
Have you really not noticed the difference between the average shut in robot and the average "happy wife happy life" beta?
>>
>>37076679
I can tell you that the likelihood of them making so much more I could never catch up is much smaller than having somewhere around the same annual income
there aren't a lot of 24 year old CEO's, fund directors, surgeons, law firm partners, business owners, etc.
>>
>>37076819
bdsm is for fatties anyways
>>
>>37076856
I make $200k a year maybe a little more depending.
>>
>>37076879
that's pretty hot
I do hope to make that much some day
>>
>>37077010
How is that hot?
>>
>>37077036
if at a young age it implies ambition, education, confidence, intelligence, responsibility, work ethic, etc.
literally the same for girls as it is for guys, that article is retarded
>>
>>37077214
I'm 24. Is that young? The only other 2 people that do similar work i know are younger.
>>
>>37069316
i post tons of baits just for my own amusement. but you can go ahead and think i'm part of some grand conspiracy scheme to decorate my shitposting.
>>
>>37077281
yeah thats hot even if LARPing
>>
>>37077214
>a young age it implies ambition, education, confidence, intelligence, responsibility, work ethic, etc.
it's called nepotism you stupid roastie
>>
>>37076879
>>37077281
>Be 24 as well
>Made ~$32k last year
Learning a trade was a mistake
>>
>>37069316
mgtows
>>
You will never have an alpha woman screw your beta pecker and show you the joys of intercourse.
>>
>>37077569
Blue collar is a flood market sadly.
>>
tfw no gf to give me pocket money
>>
>>37069112
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, poor anon.
>>
>>37077790
Flooded*
Did autocorrect get ruined in the last update? It tried to tell me earn was earen earlier too.
>>
>>37077862
flood market works too.
>>
>>37071276
you must be new here

originalio
>>
>>37070726

>INFP Male
>want kids one day
>wouldn't mind being a stay at home dad
>4 out of 4 of the last girls I've dated don't ever want to have kids

Fuck me, I have no luck. I wouldn't mind working either but none of these girls want kids.
>>
>>37069112

/r9k/ absolutely, originally BTFO
>>
>>37078264
They do but it has to be against their will by Chad in a reenactment of 50 Shades of Gray.
>>
>>37069112
This almost reads like she saw one of those meme personality charts on /r9k/ and made an article on it.
>>
>>37078573
These dumb feminist blogs are literally the female version of /r9k/
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.