[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The average nigger male in chiraq has more money then you. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

The average nigger male in chiraq has more money then you. How does this make you feel? Those jeans alone are worth 2000 dollars.
>>
>>37068275
makes me feel pretty white privileged
>>
>>37068275
Makes me feel like i gotta move to chiraq cause my cute little asian ass would sell like hotcakes there.
Big dick AND rich and you say thats the average?
>>
What is he holding in his hand? A cup? a phone?
>>
>>37068275
Feels pretty good that I look better than him in HM garbage. Who the fuck wears all white.
>>
2k for jeans lmfao get real nigger
>>
>>37068343

https://www.luisaviaroma.com/balmain/men/jeans/63I-M09021/lang_EN/colorid_MTAw0/size_615?from=gshop&shipto=US&shiptocurrid=USD&gclid=CjwKEAjwxurIBRDnt7P7rODiq0USJADwjt5DfGf42YYSim2nXHRQmXCpJtzVUgLA4S2oMOK49r_FixoCYpzw_wcB
>>
>>37068275
>Could use that money to get out of the ghetto
>Buys jeans

Average black I.Q is 85
>>
>>37068366
what makes this worth 2k? its a regular pair of jeans made of cotton
>>
>>37068326
>not wearing all white when you feel godlike
what a nerd
>>37068571
nothing, but if you have the money to blow who cares
>>
>>37068571
Niggers are willing to pay 2k for it if it has a label.
>>
>>37068275
He's also likely to get robbed and shot over those jeans
>>
>>37068275

if you actually had any experience with the hood that didn't come from rap music you'd know that tons of the guys who flex on IG with expensive clothes and shit like that have almost nothing else of value
>>
>>37068275
at least I know i'll live past 30 so pretty solid
>>
>you stay home while dad and mom go out to buy a new "housekeeper"
>when they arrived you couldn't believe your eyes
>a chocolate goddess, her skin smooth and even, her breasts supple and perked with huge areolas, her midriff flat and delectable but her hips were where your eyes stayed
>wider than you have ever seen, contrasting her body to an hourglass, her fat delicious cocoa ass fine enough to devour
>you began masturbating furiously knowing this one was being kept inside, you pay top dollar for beauty like this and you want to keep it in sight
>the first few days you keep your distance, watch mom and dad treat her real nice for a change
>later that evening they come to you, "junior we have to tell you something" "what mom dad" you reply " well, the thing is, we know you have had little luck getting a wife that much is true" they were right it was downright embarrassing for you to even try to talk to girls "so we got you her" "thanks mom and dad" "now you cant be marrying her but you treat her good she's family now"
>the next day you go up to her
>"hey" you awkwardly smile >she smiles plastically, she knows hardship and it shows and so she bows "good mornin Massa"
>her soft petite voice only makes you fall even further for her
>"now you get back to workin, ill check back later" you try to be stern but cant and it shows, she's read you like a book
>you turn back to the house and she instinctively bends over to present her giant rear
>smiling she knows your staring, sweating and contemplating over this black goddess
>you go inside and wait by the window and watch her work, later as she goes to the storage shed she turns and looks directly at you with her finger coaxing you
>you don't even hesitate and sprint downstairs and outside checking for passers by
>the door is shut, she feigns "Massa is you checkin up on little ole me" "y-yes, just wanna see how your handlin things"
>>
>>37068275
You can't buy a brain though
>>
>>37068693
so will my jeans.
>>
>>37068736
>"Massa I knows youse starin" her playful tone backed by her undying need to move forward, she needs this more than you she's been through enough >you stay silent as she comes closer, slowly going to her knees and tugging down your trousers
>you look up to keep calm as her beautiful red tongue wraps around your head, her thick lips pushing your girth up and down repeatedly
>she stops, looks up with her dark eyes with white surround piercing into your heart >she turns and removes her rags revealing her supple body
>all you know is lost, your eagerness to get in surpassing your hesitation
>you push her down and spread her legs
>then grab her tiny waist behind her thick hips
>you push the tip in, all that anguish she faced is now turning to pleasure as you fill her African walls with your European cock
>sliding in and out she screams "Massa more pleas, faster!" You engulf her and hold her fully and pound away at that black pussy
>you slow and begin to ease, your cock trembles as your white seed gushed deep directly into her chocolate womb >she turns back after you've finished knowing her job is done, she knows first time that her belly will be growing soon
>>
>>37068323
It's lean.
>>37068687
Except most of them have thousands in cash. Credit card and bank fraud are big businesses in the hood.
>>
>>37068275
I'm pretty sure most of them are poor only the top nigs have alot of money
>>
It looks a little odd. He could donate some of his wealth to fund charities instead.

Like build an apartment and give away some units to people he selects to give them a better life.
>>
File: 1494649081761.png (147KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494649081761.png
147KB, 600x400px
>>37068275
>black people are systematically oppressed and poor n shiet
>"yo bix nood muh fucka my jeans iz 2 grand mane"
>>
>>37068275
How the fuck is he average then?
>>
>>37068275
are you seriously implying every black person with a fake gucci or louis vuitton outfit bought it at the store for full price and not some knock-off shit in an alley from Tyrone? Get the fuck outta here little bitch lol.
Rappers rent that shit for a day, same as the gay ass jewelry.
>>
>>37068606
>if you have the money to blow who cares
People who aren't suburban teenagers that know >>37068669
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.