[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going through the insane amount of effort to get a proper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_13269-1494864022280657686982.jpg (288KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13269-1494864022280657686982.jpg
288KB, 1080x1080px
>going through the insane amount of effort to get a proper gf
>worth it

Pick one.
>>
File: th (1).jpg (17KB, 332x188px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
17KB, 332x188px
There isn't a choice here
>>
>75k+
>Lift everyday
>Travel for a living
>lifts for the extra 2 inches to get to 6 foot

Fuck, what else do I have to goddamn do. I can't even get a reply online.
>>
thats not how the meme works, anon.

Lurk moar
>>
>>37067151
I've been fortunate enough to have had two gf's when I was skinny and younger. If you're not chad, don't even bother. You'll just get overweight cows with daddy issues like I did.
>>
it doesn't need to take a lot of effort

your ideal mate should want you just as much as you want them

the problem is that none of you lonely faggots are likable
>>
>making effort for a gf when you could make a effort towards being a billionare
>>
>>37067208
Lifting doesn't make you taller unless you have a really shitty posture and that can be fixed without lifting
>>
File: 1487537477702.jpg (56KB, 553x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487537477702.jpg
56KB, 553x700px
>>37067224
>the problem is that none of you lonely faggots are likable
That's true. I'm fat, smelly autist.
>>
>>37067242
>being rich

Only necessary if you're a hyper-consumerist faggot.
>>
>>37067224
>none of you lonely faggots are likable
I don't think I'm unlikable, I'm just very shy and probably boring to talk to.
>>
>>37067303
Shoe lifts anon. Thats why it was on a different line.
>>
>>37067352
But that's pretty pathetic, isn't it? I wouldn't want a girl to notice I'm wearing lifts.
I already have to wear orthopaedic inserts that add like half an inch anyway.
>>
>>37067224
I'm a consultant. I am likable for a living. If i can function in a basic office environment I should meet the minimum social bar for a relationship gawdangit.
>>
>>37067337
>I'm just very shy and probably boring to talk to
that's called being unlikable, no one like shy people as you have to carry all the conversation by yourself.
>>
>>37067371
They don't notice.

And how is it pathetic? How is it different from the pound of make up she's wearing, the fucking suit I wear to work to look respectable, heels, push up bras, or any of the other shit we do?

You can either bitch about how shit works or try to fix it. Since six foot is the cut off, it seems as reasonable a path as any.
>>
>>37067151
why do we have to be attracted to these evil soul sucking entities that worship everything evil in the world yet deny it?
>>
>>37067418
I don't know, I've accepted that I'm a manlet I guess. But if you think it'll improve your quality of life instead of making you more insecure then I suppose there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>37067465
You're proof that manlet is a state of mind. You've given up you fucking pussy, and worse, after giving up you still care what others think about you.
>>
Life goes like this

Attractiveness > Personality

Being hot will get your foot in the door immediately. Even you have a bad personality, you'll last long enough to fuck any girl if she thinks you're hot.

It does NOT work the other way around, having a great personality but being genuinely unnatractive will not get you laid 95% of the time. It might get you far enough to either be cucked or be a provider for washed up stacys.

End of story /r9k/
>>
>>37067498
You sound more hung up on it than me.
I just don't care anymore, I'm not going to wear shoe inserts just to make women think I'm six feet tall.
>you still care what others think about you
Aren't you the one who wants to change your appearance in order to change the way other people perceive you?
>>
>>37067574
Yes I care. I posted about lifts after all. On the other hand, you say you don't care, but you brought it up and are STILL posting about how people see you.
>Aren't you the one who wants to change your appearance in order to change the way other people perceive you?
Yes, because I have not given up, unlike you. Perception is part of life, both social and business. Isn't it weird how you can quote half of a post and change what somebody said?
>>
>>37067727
>STILL posting
I'm answering to your posts.
>I have not given up, unlike you
If being comfortable enough with my height to not wear two-inch insoles means I've given up, then yeah, sure.

The way you post makes you sound extremely insecure. I don't think your lifts are going to fix that.
>>
>>37067151
It would be disastrous to get gf when i'm not masculine, assertive and ambitious. I'm just a bitter and broken guy who seek self-destruction. Why bother with girls if they'd only use me or leave in short time?
>>
>>37067873
>I'm answering to your posts.
But why? You don't care, remember?
>I don't know, I've accepted that I'm a manlet I guess.
You sound extremely secure anon. You should keep posting about how secure and happy you are on r9k.

Accepting reality is to try and change it to your advantage, not to cringe and meekly cower while calling others insecure.
>>
>>37067981
Fucking hell, calm down.
>You don't care, remember?
What does have to do with posting in this thread?
>You sound extremely secure
I'm satisfied. You're obviously not and it's making you irrationally angry.
>how secure and happy you are
Where did I say I was secure and happy?
>try and change it to your advantage
Wearing shoe inserts to appear taller isn't changing reality, it's denying it. You're not in a position to call anyone out on "cowering".

Assess your situation, anon. You're trying to convince yourself that wearing insoles for no other purpose to hide the fact that you're 5'10 has nothing to do with insecurity or denial.
At least accept that you're rejecting reality due to your insecurity.
>>
>>37068194
You keep posting to say how secure and satisfied you are. On r9k.

I keep posting saying how i am unsatisfied and working to improve.

Does this need to keep going on? You really just don't get it, but still feel the need to keep posting.
>>
>>37068355
Again I never said I was secure nor satisfied, you lack reading comprehension

Buying shoe inserts isn't "working to improve", you're a coward who can't accept reality

Somehow I just don't get it though. I hope wearing your lifts will bring you happiness
>>
>>37068412
The hell you didn't.

>Buying shoe inserts isn't "working to improve", you're a coward who can't accept reality
Here's a thing that makes you taller but for some reason is bad unlike clothes, heels, or similar items. You've internalized your manlet betaness.
>Somehow I just don't get it though.
And yet, you keep posting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.