[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, I'm currently in HS (Senior) and I'm really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Laozi_002.jpg (62KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Laozi_002.jpg
62KB, 600x450px
Anons, I'm currently in HS (Senior) and I'm really obsessed with this one girl. Not only is she attractive as fuck, but she's also pretty quiet, and those characters I suppose, beget a certain ideal which I have become EXTREMELY attracted to.
Only problem is, I haven't talked to her all year.
Primarily because I have a terrible stuttering problem, a sentence that might take one person 10 seconds to speak will take me 2-3 minutes.
The school year's almost over, and I won't be going there next year, I want to confess to her in some manner, but I don't know what to do, not to mention the aforementioned difficulty in speaking.
I realize this is not the best place for relationship advice, but you guys are my only friends, and have been since around 10, I have no one else to turn to. Could /r9k/ help me?
>>
>>37066053
Bump, I'll possibly post picture to see if you guys think I have a chance.
>>
>>37066053
Another bump?
I tried following her instagram, but she denied my request, my account didn't have my name on it (And I have no pictures of me), maybe if I put my name she'll accept?
>>
Just say 'hey we should hang out sometime this summer, what's your number?' and see where it goes from there. Do it in a flirtatious manner, don't be autistic, be prepared to push the matter if she doesn't start yes at first. If she asks for a reason just say 'i think you're really cool, and cool people stick together' or some ridiculous shit like that so you have plausible deniability. Girls don't like to give hard rejections if they don't have the upper ground, so if you are fairly innocuous about it she is more likely to respond well.

DO NOT do something autistic like confess your feelings to her, or say that you have admired her beauty for years or something along those lines. If you do something like that you will come off as a creep and she will want nothing to do with you.

Please note that she might reject you regardless of what you say or do; especially if you are unattractive. The stutter shouldn't be a huge problem, but if you act nervous or too serious it will compound with that and you'll come off as a major creep.
>>
>>37066343
Please post pictures. Recognize that attractive girls have guys propositioning them on a day to day basis and they have very high standards
>>
>>37066495
do NOT do this OP, unless you want to come off as an aspie
Say "So what are you gunna do this summer?" and take it from there. I'm guessing you have about a month until the end of your senior year, so use this as a jumping off point. You've talked to her once, no reason you can't talk to her again.
>>
File: 640.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
>>37066541
>propositioning them
>>
>>37066053
Do you stutter when you type or talk in your head too? If so hoe long did it take to make this post.
>>
>confessing
Setting yourself up to failure.

Bump into her somehow. Make some witty jokes. Stuttering is a great excuse to get her number, you can tell her you prefer texting. Don't be too direct or she'll be creeped out, but ask her out at some point. I found out asking someone out indirectly works best. Like, hey I'm going to x on tuesday in case you wanna come along. Doing that means that in case you get rejected it's not all lost as you can play it cool.
>>
What are your stats OP? What are we working with here?
>>
>>37066564
>S-s-s-so-s oooo s-s-s-so-s
>"What?"
>S-so wh-wha-wh-what a-a-are yuh yuh yuh duh duh duh duh duh DOOOOOO-i-i-i-
>"I'm sorry, I cant understand you."
>N-neh-ne-n-n-nev-neh-verrrrrer-mi-i-ind-duh.
>>
>>37066053
OP here, temp bump, posting pic
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (99KB, 851x638px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
99KB, 851x638px
>>37066771
Do you stutter yourself anon? This post is very, very accurate, nearly every social interaction I have.
This isn't a muh social anxiety meme stutter, it's actually really bad.
pic related is me
>>
>>37067518
Bump, I guess.
I also stare at her alot in class (she sits a few seats in front of me), I try staring at her, then slowly looking away when she looks towards me, in an effort to get her to notice me, I'm not sure if it's working, can't tell if she reciprocates.
I heard that women show their affection in a very obvious manner, this would not seem to bode well for my circumstances.
>>
>>37067892
Post a pic of the girl, you might be out of your league
>>
>>37068004
Kinda scared if I do, anon's will track down her accounts and leak this thread.
>>
>>37068099
Yeah just reversed searched the first image, leads directly to her twitter, maybe you can convince otherwise though, I find it difficult to give a shit about anymore.
>>
>>37068099
Just mess with the picture in MS paint so no one can reverse search it
>>
File: Ew3X4I8s.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ew3X4I8s.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>37068155
Alright, preparing for the sodium hypochlorite gas.
>>
>>37066053
You're asking the most socially retarded board on 4chan on dating advice.
Try /adv/ instead.
>>
Anon she is quiet in school because she loses her voice every night when her college chad boyfriend rams it in her ass.
You have no chance.
Give up stutter boy.
>>
>>37068419
Yeah, I was thinking about /adv/
>>37068455
This could possibly be true
Another pic btw
>>
>>37068558
last bump before I take a nap
>>
>>37069092
Alright, can't fucking sleep, another bump, although I hate having to put threads on life support.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.